Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in July 2005 #15

Default Babies Born in July 2005 #15

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in July 2005.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Astrolady - [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Christy [email protected]
    Sherie [email protected]
    Lea13 [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

July '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ________

Forum Name: beckles
    State: vic
    Baby's DOB: 1st July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 3.8kg, 51.5cm, 37cm
    Gender of Baby: boy
    Baby's Name: Oscar
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: emergency c/section brow presentation & posterier
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: cazoraz
    State: Langwarrin, VIC
    Baby's DOB: 1st July 2005
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Coleman Philip (Cole for short)
    Baby's Website: www.babysites.com/sites/cazoraz
    Health Concerns:torticollis in the neck
    Notes: born on his due date!

Forum Name: Mama Mel
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 4th July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3700g Length - 54cms Head Circ - 35cms
    Baby's Name: Ryan
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/o/ourlilboy
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: Born on due date! Water birth with gas

Forum Name: Gemma
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 4th July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight 3130g (6lb 14oz) - Length 49cm- Head Circ - 33.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Amy Jade
    Baby's Website: http://www.comcen.com.au/~winston/
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: Emergency c-sect after 24
    hrs labour and only 3cm dialated. Cord around Amy's neck twice.

Forum Name: Hayseed
    State: Country Vic
    Baby's DOB: 6th July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3100gm (6lb 13oz), Length - 48m, Head Circ - 35cm
    Baby's Name: Thomas Mark Simpson
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/p/pup7
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes: was a caesarean birth because of breech presentation and also mild pre-eclampsia. Born 10 days before EDD.

Forum Name: Kate
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 9th July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 4400g, Length - 56cm, Head Circ - 36cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Kelsey Shayne
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/o/ourone/
    Health Concerns: Reflux.
    Notes:

Forum Name: sunbeam koala
    State: Denmark (overseas)
    Baby's DOB: 10th July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3500kg Length - 52cm Head Circ -
    Baby's Name: Alexander Rohan
    Baby's Website: www.mikaidt.dk/2005/birth
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: Mumofbundlezofjoy
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 19th July 2005
    Stats: 4625gms, 52.5cm, 36cm head circumfrence
    Baby's Name: Dion Michael
    Health concerns: a little bit of jaundice
    Notes: Born at 39weeks 4 days, natural delivery

Forum Name: Fletch
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 30th July 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs 8 oz or 3.4kgs Length - 51.5cm Head Circ - 35cm
    Baby's Name: Zane Scott
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/little%5Ffletch/
    Health Concerns: None.
    Notes: Very healthy bub, sleeps through the night and is formula fed
    __________________________________________________ ____________
    There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Catch up with your old thread HERE

WTG Maya!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Will have to go back to other thread for the rest of the news.

Picked up my hire car yesterday. It's brand spanking new, but tiny. I can't fit my pram in it! And they offered me an even smaller car to start with!!???!!! What the!?!?! I bought an umbrella stroller for $20 today at Knox cause I'd borrowed a g/f's and the wheel was bent and my shoulder is so sore from pushing it! I guess now I've got a very ligth alternative if I even need one, and for 20 bucks, who really cares. It fits in the car. It's Nissan Tilda/Tiida. Nice, but little compared to my commodore.

Good luck Bec with the application for this house!

Vanita - not many plans yet for holidays. DH is away with work fo the first week. Will do stuff, catch up with friends. A couple of sleepovers planned. It usually falls into place. Oh and the show. I'll take Viv and have a mummy/daughter day.

To all who asked, yes we are all uninjured from the accident. It's just annoying to have to run around after the car. At least its all happening quickly. I took lots of photos of the roundabout and lead up road with road markings/signage etc and emailed to the woman who's dealing with our claim. I got an email back from her as soon as I emailed the pics to her saying thanks and that it clearly showed we were not at fault. Always nice to hear.

Better put the boy to bed. talk later.

Hi all!

Hey guys,
    Havent disappeared off the face of the earth just obsessing about TTC! Im a shocker.

Well i POAS this morning (only 9DPO) and got a really really really faint BFP. Im not sure if i was just imagining it??? Ill have to wait till tomorrow and test again.

Ive pulled out of uni as of yesterday for a break so i do have time to focus on this thread again. My head has been all over the place and i just want to be a SAHM for the moment so am really happy with my decision.

Hendrix has been walking now for about a month and now runs everywhere! Doesnt ever crawl anymore its just amazing how quickly they adapt to it.

Hugs to all of you.....

Wow Heather, how lovely to see you again. And OMG for your BFP! Fingers crossed it will be an even stronger line tomorrow.

Great to hear that Hendy is walking/running. Quite a few of our bubbies are, but not all - everyone at their own pace.

I can understand you pulling out of uni. Sometimes you've got to make the decision that's right for you. I'm sure you'll get back to it when you're ready.

Gotta fly, but just wanted to say hi and WB.
    xx

Hey Rach,
    Missed you guys too. What with uni and everything i was feeling like i was being pulled a million ways. Ill have to catch up with where all the bubs are.

Did you have a car accident?? Hope everything is ok with you and DH blake and viv???

Cant wait to get back into the swing of things with this thread.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Just popping in to say hi, I'm really sick atm, gastro, blech! Just letting you know we got the house we wanted So no more looking for us, woooooooooohooooooooooo. Must go for I feel deathly and I have some other things to catch up on.

Hi Heather! Wow! Test again tomorrow but its looking good girl! Glad to have you back.

Bec- great news you got your house! Fantastic.Get better soon poor chook.

Rachel - wow are there holidays now? enjoy the show. Good thing you've got a hire car, otherwise things would really be difficult.

Brooke - WTG Maya walking!

Deb, holidays are starting the 15th september.

Heather good luck, hope the BFP stays and darkens....

Bec, glad you got the house you wanted, and sorry to hear you arent well. get well vibes to you.

woohoo Maya, WTG!!!!!!

Oh, Bec. Sorry to hear you have gastro. yuk!

Hi Heather!! Glad to see you back. OMG, that would be great news if you were pg. I would be sooooooooo jealous (I am on clomid this time round to help things along...4 days down, one to go, then bd fest).

Deb, I dunno about the bd timing before we have been told. DH reckons he has some old swimmers he needs to expel!! Nice! Like THAT'S going to get me in the mood! Idiot! We have to bd every second night from CD14 through 22. OMG........

oooooh, something is crawling in my hair...hope its a fly and not a spider!! Arghhh.

I reckon another little girl Kate!! We got 12mm out of that last rain, so not bad. Looking for more though. Our well is the lowest that DH can remember ever seeing, so we will be struggling for water in summer. In fact, we will run out. Fortunatley, our stock troughs are connected to town water, so we can switch them across and get some water. But bear in mind girls, that town water to stock troughs is not the same as the water pressure that comes out of your taps at home. It literally dribbles out. And when a milking cow drinks a 22 gallon drum of water every day (around 85 litres)......and we have 450 cows.....that's a lot of water we need to find. We are also at the end of the line, so everyone else gets the water before us....hence the dribble.

Do you girls know that we rack up a thread (10 pages or so) for every month of our babies age??? They are heading into their 15 month of age and we are on thread #15!!! It's happened right through...I just keep forgetting to mention it!

Hi guys,
    Well its a BFP! Still faint, but darker than the last. Im going to get a blood test today and then ill officially announce it!

Bec - congrats on the new house. House hunting is a pain isnt it??? I hope you get better soon.

Deb - hope you are doing well. How are you feeling??? Are you still suffering from exhaustion and sickness?? How is this preg different from Al??? God twenty questions, its just starting to sink in that we are going to have another bub!

Vanita - thanks for the well wishes! Hope your troupe are doing reall well.

Hayseed - I hope that you fall preg on this cycle. Im sending baby vibes to you... then we can be preg buddies again!!! What was it in your hair?? You freaked me out and im on the other side of the computer!

Kate - I cant believe you have 5 or less weeks left! God i really have missed out on such a chunk of this preg, i feel really bad, you are such a love and i cant wait to hear what you have.... Ive just been in a really weird head space but im back!!! Now youll want to get rid of me! Has this preg been very different from Kelsey's??? Do you have a feeling either way? Im going to guess Boy!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Hi Girls

Just popping in to say hi, think I'm getting there. Thanks for all the well wishes and the congrats on the house. We pay the bond tomorrow and we get the keys on the 16th so we can start moving our stuff in from then. We have to be out of this house by the 10th October.

Kate- Thanks for the offer but there's nothing you can do. My mum and stepdad have Jonah today for me as Ben can't take any more days off from work. Hopefully I will get fully better by today.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Thanks girls. I've got a couple of weeks so I should be fine. I would hope that I wouldn't have gastro for 2 weeks. I've lost a bit of weight so I think it would be bad to be sick for any longer even though I want to lose weight.

Hey Brooke - glad im back too! Have a great night tonight! Hendrix loves dnb too!! My brother is a dj and has turntables in his room and Hendy goes in there and goes off to the music, too cute. But his favourite thing ever is the drums. My bro is also a drummer and has a kit and hendy just sits on his lap and and hits forever. He has great rhythm too.... He got a mini kit for his birthday and its his favourite. I think we have a couple of musos on our hands what do you reckon???

Hay - We are consistent chatters, aren't we! My new belly buddies thread is very very slow to start, we are only on pg 3 and this is week 10 -so we are not so chatty in there. When is the fly season there? Not January by any chance?

Heather - oh great news! How exciting for you. I have been really tired in the beginning but am starting to get more energy now (week 10) and I was also nauseous but that has also eased off. No sore boobs, but that is supposed to be common for 2nd preg. My biggest problem is I look like I'm about 20 weeks already .. I think a combination of popping out early and eating a little too much... I have been sooo hungry! Couple more weeks and I get a scan, can't wait.

Kate - I don't think I will do the journal. I feel I just can't spend any more time on here. Besides that, there really hasn't been anything interesting happening, so I can't think of what I would write. Al was watching Tellytubbies and Balamory (Scottish show on BBC prime) but now as he is waking at 7.30am instead of 6.30am he misses those and so doesn't get to see tv until around 5pm, when he gets a bit feral while I'm making dinner. I usually prop him in front of the tv with his dummy and teddy and he watches Animal Planet. He seems to enjoy it as he will stay there for a little while.

Bec - as Brooke says - keep fluids up, and get well soon.

Brooke - Clever Maya talking and walking! Al has never been much of a dancer really, just goes for the instruments instead. But lately he has started doing some walking around in circles when some music he likes is on,and I think this is his new dance routine.

Keep in mind Deb, that all those stomach muscles have stretched...so you're gunna pop out earlier on the 2nd bub. And yeah, flies are around in Jan...moreso in Feb, but definately here in Jan. Little buggars....

Kate, I'd love a phone number or whatever to get that Wiggles thing done. We have the telly on most days - usually it is going in the background (hmm, should just turn on the stereo!) and we have pay tv (Austar). So we watch a lot of Nick Jnr. Pup loves the Backyardigans and Blues Clues - and sometimes Balamory. But in the morning, I have it on ABC and he is really getting into Play School and Sesame Street (I think it is called 'Play with Me, Sesame'). We got a couple of hand-me-down vidoes from my cousins and there is a Wiggles one in there. He likes that too. Anything that is bright, has music or singing, and changes relatively quickly (ie between segments), that keeps his attention.

I got 2 words out of Pup today......"No....mum". Hmph.....Brilliant! Happened right in front of DH too - so he thought it was hysterical.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast