Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Babies Born in July 2005 #15

Vanita - hope you have a good break away. Good that Dion is sounding so well.

Bel - was it u that asked about bottles? Al is on 2 a day - after breakfast and b4 bed at night. He sleeps between 1.5 - 2.5 hours in the middle of the day and about 11 hours at night. Al has only 6 teeth too, he's had them for months now, doesn't seem to be anymore coming so he's a bit slow on that front.

How is the rash on Maya, Brooke? sorry to hear you had a bit of a fright there..

Kate - I hope you have gotten some renewed faith in your ability to give birth the way you wanted to. It seems to be such a slippery slope once they begin to intervene. It is really really important that you believe you can do it and you will. You did it with Kelsey, so we know you know!!! Go for it! And little bub in there....you better be packing your bags about now. Might help if you start trying to convince bub about that too Kate. Congrats on being 'In the spotlight' this month,will try and think of a question!

I was going to post something here about my MIL but will go and vent in the Boohoo room instead!

Hi to everyone else, sorry for not keeping up with personals.

belmarks Guest

ooo Deb, I'll check out the boohoo room. MIL's can be a pain huh!!

Brooke, glad to hear that you are all going well there.

Vanita, have fun at Sovereign Hill, not sure what's there, but have a good time anyway. Good on Dion for gaining some weight and height etc. I need to get Coby weighed/measured etc soon...

Not much going on here, just hanging out on a beautiful Sunday....Hope you're all having a good weekend...

Hi Brooke, if she hasn't had a fever may be not anything to worry about. Hope it goes down soon. I can do bold etc

Bel - hope your sunday went well.

Just updated Al's site, and there is a little surprise alien photo in there....

Kate, I was thinking how lucky you were to have a cool mum's group to go out for lunch with (note my subconscious [email protected]%ch about my MCHN and not getting me into a mum's group) and then I realised it was OUR mum's group you're having lunch with at Lara's house. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Brooke, I'm glad Maya's not serious and I'm sure she enjoyed her extra Mummy/Daughter day.

Deb, I love your/Al's site! And I LOVE the pic of #2! Guess it makes it more real for you now, huh?

I'm off to bed. DH's out working on his motorbike (again). Blake's sleeping good so far tonight but he's snuffly so I bet I'll be in with him before too long. Best go and enjoy my bed before he calls!

Hi to everyone else!

xx

Glad to hear you liked Al's site Rachel and Brooke (and Maya )

Brooke, Great the rash turned out to be nothing dangerous, its so worrying when they get these things though!

Rach, hope that Blake got a good rest and you too.

Kate, must be such a big move for your folks, after living there for so long. Hope they find the place of their dreams close by.

belmarks Guest

Hey Deb, just had a look at Al's site, he's so cute, LOVE the dimples!! He looks like a movie star in the making with those looks!!

Happy Birthday Brooke, hope you had a great one. how is Maya's rash going??? Is she feeling any better??

Deb, I agree Al site is gorgeous, love the cake. I hope he enjoyed his apple.

Rachel, hope you and Blake are both feeling better, and have had some sleep.

Kate, it will be great to have your mum and dad near, my parents live 5 minutes from here, and I love it, if the littlies are really distressed ( and me too) I pop em in a pusher and walk to mums for a chill out session!!!

We had a great time at Soveriegn Hill, despite the rain on Sunday. ( Bel its an old gold mine area, where its kept the period's lifestyle, so you get to see what it was like in 1855) We dressed up and had and old style photo taken, cute. I GOT MY FRIDGE TODAY!! just had to share with you ( bit excited LOL)

Woo Hoo for you fridge, Vanita. We were only talking about when it should arrived at Lara (iris's) today. About time!

Enjoy it!

I agree, though I'll now have to do more food shopping to fill it LOL

Yeah, but wont that be fun! And there will be room for everything! Enjoy it honey!

belmarks Guest

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKEY HONEY, 26, GEE I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS 26...AHHH THE MEMORIES!! TEE HE HE HAVE A GREAT DAY XXOO

Vanita, glad you finally got your fridge! Yippee its great when you get new stuff huh?!

Just quickly from us, nothing much to report, but I've noticed Coby is sleeping on his tummy a lot lately, should I be worried or not now?? I just went in then because he was coughing and he was on his knees face down - not very comfortable.....

Blake is always sleeping on his tummy, Bel. I think they are past the stage where they wont wake up if they 'face plant'. Their necks are strong enough to turn their heads. That doesn't mean they are too old for SIDS (sorry to worry you) - I've heard of 2.5yo who have died from it, but at this age it's a lot more rare.

Just closing this thread ladies. You can find the new one HERE.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456