Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July 2005 #18

Default Babies Born July 2005 #18

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in July 2005.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Astrolady - [email protected] ~ Administrator
    Christy - [email protected] ~ Senior Moderator
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Lea13 - [email protected]

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Your old thread can be found HERE You may have noticed that the baby details are missing at the start of the thread. This is so parents can post where-ever they feel comfortable without having their details in 1 thread and posting in another and often feeling like an outsider within both threads. We will be increasing signature lengths slightly soon so you can accomadate your babies birth details if you wish and can't already fit them it.

Deb, glad you enjoyed your trip - hope Al's cheeks have survived and he's over his 'tea and sugar' addiction from everyone believing he needs it! So sorry to hear about Al's Teddy. The same thing happened to DD and we went out and bought a new, almost identical one the next day. She still sleeps with it.

Hi!

Just to say we have updated Al's page so you can see some recent photos of him and his big mumma!

I'm just about to contact the airport to see if Teddy has turned up there. Al managed alright last night without him, but does keep on asking for him. Thanks for your thoughts!

Aww Deb, I love Al's website. I laughed when I saw Al and the newspaper on the plane! Looks like fun. He's growning up beautifully. Such a happy and good looking boy. I did have a tear however when I saw Al's missing sign. Poor T-e-d-d-y. I hope you can find him.

BTW, you're looking fabulous!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Just popping my head in to say hi. Cannot post right now and probably won't be able to until the ILs have gone home. I will read when possible

Hope everyone is well, take care *mwah*

Hi Bec! Hope the IL visit is going well. We'll be with ours this weekend...

Rachel - thanks for looking - and for the compliments!! :-) He's such a little darling, even if he still wakes us in the middle of the night!

Teddy Update - Teddy has been located!! they found him at the airport and is now, of all places, with the Police!!! We can bail him out today. Bad Teddy!!!!!!! But we're relieved he is ok.

Woo Hoo!!!!!

Teddy just wanted an adventure all by himself! Cheeky Teddy. Best you bail him out and give him a good talking to!

Deb, I'm sooooo pleased he was located. And I'm sure Al is too.

hehehe! I know Al is going to be wrapped!

I was so sad to hear about his loss, and as I said when I saw the sign on his site I got all misty eyed.

I'm so glad he's been found though. I bet he keeps Al awake telling him all the adventure hes' been up to while he's been away!

belmarks Guest

hi girls, sorry I've been MIA, been sick and also very busy with just stuff, you know how it is.

DH and I both had this awful gastro type thingy this week, but we were vomitting all week, lovely! Can't post right now, but not much has been happening with us except I enrolled Super C into a baby gymnastics class and he absolutely loves it. I would recommend it to any of you mums who have very active little boys, it certainly gives them a workout...must dash, catch up with you all soon...xxxoo

Kate, I read your massive post in previous one, you definately put me to shame. I always have a pic of kids with Santa, but until they are about 3 -4 DH and I are usually in the pic too, holding child, and sitting on the arm of the chair KWIM??? So maybe you could hold Kelsey and Santa Rylee?? Or maybe you hold Rylee and Dh hold Kelsey ??? Thats what we do anyway.

Deb, that is a gorgeous website, and I love the running commentary, I was devestated for Al's loss, but now the world in right again *phew*

Bec, hope you enjoy the IL's visit

Brooke and Maya, Hay and Pup + 1, Gemma and Amy, Rachel and Blake, Bel and Coby. Love to you all

Well I am exhausted, but exhilerated. The girls birthday went off fabulously. the lunch was perfect and everone loved ice skating and were all doing well by the end of the session ( except Rianna - she had a go between my legs, but found it a bit scary)the house is nearly back to tidy, and all in bed asleep ( now Im gunna go to I think zzzzzzz)
    my nephew's party tomorrow ( he was born the same day as the girls)so busy busy.

I hated Santa when I was a kid. Almost every photo we have (actually, EVERY photo!) is one of me crying!! Funny now though!! We are taking Pup to see Santa at Myer next week when we are in Melb for our anniversary/Xmas shopping. Hope it is a good one like last year!

Deb, that copper looks MEAN in the photo on your website. BTW, website looks good and glad you found T-e-d-d-y!!

We had our extended family Xmas BBQ yesterday in Melbourne and then didn't get home until almost 9pm. We stopped in Geelong on the way home for dinner (Hungry Jacks). Pup drank 1/2 a small drink of coke, so he was wired until about 11pm!!! Sheesh! It also didn't help that he fell asleep in the car ont he way home, so there was no way he was ready to go to bed when we wanted him to. Ahh well, it's only rarely this happens. I can live with it.

Have another blood test on Tuesday and then ultrasound on 14th. I am taking this pg in my stride a lot better than Pup's, but will still be utterly relieved with a great scan.

belmarks Guest

hang on, since I've been MIA, Hay, are you PREGNANT? CONGRATULATIONS HONEY! WELL DONE!!!

Fill me in, what's the due date etc???

Hi, we have been with the ILs over the weekend. Kept close eye on MIL so there was no big drama for once. Although she did attempt to off load some of her clutter as usual, DH is such a sucker he came home with a bag of wires and some very old and useless xmas decorations...the type of stuff you look at and wonder what do we do with it?? Otherwise it was pretty good. We did the very traditional start to Christmas, with advent candles and songs and stuff like that. DH is trying to show us the way they celebrate here, which is much more formal than I'm used to.

Thanks for all the nice comments about the site. We have a happy boy with an even stronger affection for his t-e-d-d-y.

Hope you're feeling better Bel.
    Hi and hugs to all!!

belmarks Guest

Deb, the site is hilarious, what a great story! Coby and I are looking and giggling at it, and love the happy ending...

Off to bed but I just have to say...

Awww Kate, what a gorgeous smile!

Uh oh. Al had a 40 degree fever overnight and now has spots!!!! I wonder what they will turn out to be? Keeping a very close eye on him right now. Its just one thing after the next with this kid - I remember how simple my life was before I had Al to worry about!!! Will keep you posted...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast