Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July 2005 #19

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Hehehehe, no I was still half asleep, I just got him out and put him back in and went back to sleep.

Sounds like stinking hot weather in Melbourne, hope you're all finding ways to keep cool.

Bec - So cute he was still asleep - he must have been having some adventurous dreams.

Rachel - how dare you take 5 minutes off for yourself! lol Great that Viv is so interested and progressing with her skating. Even though its an expense for the family financially, there really are so many benefits for her in the short and long term if she keeps it up.

Vanita - good on you, getting yourself into the gym. How's your sister doing? She was having some problem while out walking with you last week, if I remember correctly? Big hugs to Dion.

Kate - oh-oh. I hope the bug hasn't caught you too? Keep up your fluids babe, we're thinking of you.

Hi Brooke, Hay, Gemma, Bel, Lisa and anyone else I missed. I should get back to my homework, I guess....

1980!!! OMG, you make me feel old Brooke!!! Boo hoo :frown:

Mine is Feb 28th 1970 (almost 11 years older than Brooke!!!)

Ok, after 2 trips to the drs, it turns out that Pup has bronchialitis (gawd, I'm sure that spelling is attrocious!). I also have it, but I guess that being older (!) and stronger in the lungs I am able to cough up the horrible sticky phlegm. Poor Pup can't and when he coughs, he cries, because it feels like your ripping a bit of your lung out!! The top of my chest is so sore from coughing....but it will pass. I do have some medicine to give to Pup if he is no better tomorrow, but the dr reckons that he will probably get better all by himself. Must admit, he is a lot brighter, but then I have been dosing him on panadol pretty regularly, so I think it keeps fever and pain at bay. You can certainly tell when it is coming up time for another dose.

That's really about it for me. Love the story about Jonah falling out of bed and then sleeping under it. How did he get over Ben without him waking up? Or was he on the other side of Ben?

FYI, I have started a thread (hopefully it will be turned into a sticky) in the Home, House, and Money thread about holidaying with babies, toddlers and kids. As we are trying to organise a holiday to possibly Coffs harbour in March, I am trying to get some accomodation suggestions that will suit a 20 month old (ie 2 bedrooms, laundry, pool, facilities for toddlers...etc). Check it out if you have any suggestions or feedback on any accomodation.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Deb- Way too hot for my liking.

Kate- Again, I'm glad Kelse is feeling better, hope you have a better day today hun

Brooke- Good to see you, yay on another tooth and good luck with your prac, you can do it

Hay- I was born in 1980 too, hehehehehehehe. Ben wasn't home when Jonah fell out, he works nights (11pm-7am) so there was no speed hump to stop him, lol.

My birthday is 17th March

Hay, i hope Pup is better really soon. Did he need chest xrays?? Dion had Bronchiolitis at 6 weeks and had xrays to confirm this. Its usually viral, so hope he picks up for you quickly.

Brooke, oooh you are the nearly the same age as my sis.

Kate honey feel free to whinge, you are doing a hard job, and one child or 20 its tough when they are upset or unwell. keep your chin up, tomorrow is another day.

Mine is Feb 10th 1972. so not much younger than our resident granny Hay.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Oh I'm naughty and didn't read through properly Sorry to hear that pup is sick Hay, I hope the poor little mite feels better soon, snuggles for him

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Hehehehehehehe Kate, how strange. Hope you get some good sleep in today Kate, thank God for parents huh?

None of you girls are old so stop all this old nonsense.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Hahahahahahahaha, you'll all have to sit in the corner and write 500 times, "I am not old" if that kind of talk continues.

I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one!... (Do I have to do 500?)

Sorry girls, I win the prize for being the oldest 15/10/69 ... I WAS BORN IN THE '60s!!!!

Hay, sorry to hear that Pup is sick. I hope he can fight it without the a/b's. I hope you get better quickly too.

Kate, sorry to hear you had a crap day with the girls screaming and Kelse not sleeping. Great news about Kelse eating again. Blake eats both the stew and the spag bol, so Kelse might enjoy them too - if there's any left! I'm glad your M&D have taken Kelse for a little bit. I hope you get some sleep.

Viv was supposed to be spending the day with her best friend whom we generally only see during school holidays however the Mum called this morning and cancelled. Poor Vivi was in tears as she so looks forward to catching up. I was able to console her with some retail therapy instead, and now she's making a cubby. I used to love making furniture cubbies inside when I was a kid. I hope she's forgotte about seeing her friend and can enjoy having fun at home.

I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! (But remember, I also have the oldest kid!)
    Last edited by wardygirl; January 12th, 2007 at 03:19 PM.

Only by 18 months Rach...... You should bring Viv here for a play with my girls. ( I promise I wont cancel LOL) WOW YOU ARE OLD

Glad to hear that Kels is picking up Kate, sorry Ry is not sleeping.

Bec, g'day lovely. My little sis was born in 81. And she lives with my ma and pa and is just getting her career started.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Rach- Just for that you have to do it 1000 times :P

Vanita- Hello my sweets, what career is your sister getting into?

I'm the baby in my family - well my step bro is, but I was for the first 10 years, and step bro is only 14mths younger so not that much. I couldn't imagine having siblings born in the '80s!

V, I asked Viv about a play with your mob but she's in a grumpy mood at the moment and said no. I'll ask her another day when she's not so cranky! I think it would be a great idea. Blake and Dion would have fun, Tahlia, Lakeisha and Viv would have a ball and Rianna would bounce between them. Oh and you and I, and Chris if he's home can catch up! Brilliant! Just gotta convince grumpy gills about it!

ETA.. Hmmm, bare with me Bec, I'll see what I can do!

I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one!
    I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one!
    I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one! I am the old one!
    Tee hee hee!

ROTFLMAO

Tigergirl1980 Guest

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha ROFPMSL

Rach my love you have a humungous sense of humour, and Bec, you are a laugh and a half ( of full cream dairy milk LOL)

Rach, that will be lovely if she feels like it at some time, if she is not too busy with her skating... I am #2 My bro is 2 yrs older, and then when I was 10 out come another suprise LOL. ( middle shild syndrome ....:eek: )

Bec, my sis has done her OT and now she has joined the paramedics, she has done 2 yrs of her degree, so only 1 more til she is fully qualified, but after 5 yrs of uni this year she actually started working full time with MAS.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

PMSL, I don't think I've ever been described as full cream dair milk, lmao.

Oh wow, that's wonderful. I think being a paramedic would be cool and exciting but also awful at the same time.

FUNNNNNNNY!!!!

Good one Rach!

Pup not bad...getting better. No, no xrays Vanita but it seems to be going around, so I guess they have seen it a few times already. Am not using the meds as I think he is ok without them. I, on the other hand, feel like death warmed up and my throat is so sore from coughing. Can't stop. Actually my throat is aching from coughing so I've had to take a panadol. Pup still cries when he coughs because it hurts. WE'll be right in a couple of day, but until then, it will be misery it our house.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast