Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July 2005 #4

well we are off to benigo to visit and play for a few days.

kate den and the boys are off until 31st of january. yay

ok kids yelling in my ear to get in the car. see you all in a few days

take care beckles

Update from us, Dion is gaining weight but not as they'd like him to, they think its coz when his chesty he's not able to take as much in. They want me to offer solids 5-6 times a day ( he's only taking 2 or 3 spoonfuls each feed) and I need to up the protein in his diet, so meat twice a day
    He weighs 8330 gms, is 68 cm and HC is 43. He's developing ok, just not gaining enough weight ( thats only 550 gms in 2 months)
    Had lunch at the pub, asian beef salad was yummmy!! Now have to get my bum into gear and wrap DH's bday pressies for tommorrow.

Hi girls,

Wow, couldn't get on this morning - must be something to do with all the server probs that Kel as been experiencing. I guess it is sort of like a backhanded compliment about being kicked off the server she was on - gotten so succesfull and all. Glad it's not me having to negotiate it all though (sorry Kel!)

Pup just rolled from back to front in front of me but I didn't catch it on vidoe camera even though it was in my hands. He was just too quick. So I'm not going to tell DH that I saw him do it or he'll be soooo disappointed that he missed it. But I saw it \/ .

Those HPT arrived (thanks for the link Kate) and I tested this morning. BFN. But we are semi regularly DTD, so I'll just keep testing. Given that the tests are so cheap, maybe I'll test every fornight. Then at least I'll have a reasonable idea of dates. Because I have to get on drugs quick smart as soon as I know (did the same for Pup's pg)

Hot as hell here today and windy! Gunna be a bad one tomorrow too.

Hayseed

belmarks Guest

Kate, I still haven't got AF. Have you tested yet? Can you please tell me where to get those cheap tests from?

Do you think I should test? Not sure if its just my cycle playing up or not though....

How are all the bubs? Coby is going well, eating like a champion and putting on weight. Everyday he seems to be getting bigger - where's my tiny little man gone??? I miss him being so small already, imagine when he's 15!!

I've been trying to post for the last day or so but couldn't get on here, so I hope everyone is going well.

xx

Kate, dunno how Dions going to go, used to love his solids, now its a major task to get him to open his mouth!
    Yes it is my DH's bday tomorrow ( he'll be 35) He has to work at night, so I am doing a roast lunch and have baked the cake, but girls want to help me ice and decorate it, and its still warm, and they are in bed, so will do it in the morning. How are you celebrating your DH's bday??
    Rianna fell off the tramp tonight, and seemed a bit dazed and out of it, was going to take her to hospital, but has perked up, and can name all the body parts and is singing, so I figure she's ok, still up coz I want to keep an eye on her for a little while longer.

Fingers crossed for those of you TTC. Good luck

LOL Brooke...Nooooooo my name isn't Hayseed!! It is Sam.

Isn't it always the way...I've just hopped on here and Pup was asleep, but has just woken up...

Pup rolled again this morning..while I was in the shower and he was on our bed. I could see him from where I was, but had no hope of getting to him had he rolled off. No chance though..he was in the very middle of a Queen size bed.

Oh I gotta go...he's started to cry.

Hayseed

Dion fell off our queen size bed when he first started to roll, and I wasnt expecting it!! Every week its a new danger!!!
    Good to hear pup is getting the hang of this rolling business.

Hi everyone,

Just to report we have a tooth coming up. We could feel the sharp edge the day before yesterday but it still hasn't come up completely just yet. It is a bottom tooth at the front on the right side. He has been a bit unsettled at night and fidgety during the day so we're using a bit of Bonjela but he seems to be coping with it well so far.
    Yay for Al and his toothie peg!

Ooh-ah Kate and no AF! yet.
    We are trying hard to make a baby this month ;-)

Well done Al, congrats on the new tooth as it emerges!!! Good luck on the baby making front!!

Kate, it would be wonderful to have a relationship like that with your neighbours, mine are all freaks( and I have 5 houses neighboring ours)

I have just written the twins birth story and posted it, only took me 7 years, let see if I can do Rianna's and Dions a bit sooner!!!

Rianna is ok, but thought we were going to have to do an A&E run.!!Kids.

Something I meant to say in my last post was that I got some blood stained mucous the day before yesterday. I think this is a YAY moment as it means I may be ovulating!! Which means that we might get a BFP soon. Now we just have to have sex .

Hayseed

OOOh good luck Hay, Bd the night away LOL. fingers crossed for a BFP for you.

hi everyone we are back boy did i miss our air conditioning sorry for those who don't have my boys were so beside themselves in the heat asking for the non existing air to be put on and asking why the hell someone wouldn't have air conditioning! spoilt brats!

well oscar was in the A&E yesturday as he had vomited up after 3 of his breastfeeds in the morning i'm talking copious amounts of milk going up like a fountain out of his mouth. apparently he has an ear infection AGAIN grrrrr . now he is off solids, hasn't eaten in 3 days and just won't touch them. looks like we have to start again. poor bubba just wants booby juice. ok well now josh has bought him in crying for his 80th feed today.

come back later
    beckles mwa

Yeah for Maya and her second toof! Glad you liked the CD Brooke.

Kate - Your spotting could be implantation spotting? Your body could be doing all kinds of weird things because of bf. I didn’t bf much so I have had AF like clockwork since one month after Amy was born. Signs for me, well I have been horrible to DH, cramping, sore BBs, increased CM. I have also been very thirsty and hungry. We only got around to BD once so who knows but it was just on ovulation.

Amy had her first time in a pool yesterday and she loved it. She seems to be almost talking as her words are clearer. She said ‘Yeaaah’ yesterday as I always say that to her when she does something good.

Yeah for Alex’s first toof Deb.

Hayseed is a good name, good luck TTC!

ok everything is quiet for about a minute so i thought i would try and catch up on news.

seems like lots are TTC again. good luck girls hope the o fairy comes and you catch that eggy.

toofy pegs coming up everywhere well except here and maybe pup hey hayseed you still in the no toofa club?

gemma i can't believe amy is saying yeaaaah wow she's gifted or brilliant. ummmmm oscar can grunt!

brookey we waited between our first and second it was such a great gap for us plus i don't think i could have coped

vanita i am so paranoid after we had a scare a couple of months ago i didn't know oscar could roll quite so well and he nearly feel off the bed. hope everythings ok.

kate hey, 37 is young! i am 39 this year and 30-10 next year 8-[

deb where are you now are you still travelling?

well oscar is still unwell and in pain with his ear. i am so upset that this is the second round of antibiotics for my poor baby. considering the older kids haven't had any. he crys in pain still. i have an appointment with the dr on wed to see if i can get a referral for him. i am so tired and worn out. i don't think i mentioned that the nurse in emergency was an absolute ***** and started about oscar not being immunised. in the beginning she was lovely and then once she found out he was not immunised she turned into a judgemental ***** and like she knew more about what was best for my baby than me. as if i wouldn't have researched it and like she has more knowledge than me i am a bloody accident and emergency nurse myself and been doing it twice as long as her! anyway sorry for the vent

love beckles

Dion is still a member of the toothless wonders too.

Beckles, hope you can get his ear probs sorted, I think its the worst kind of infection, as they are in soo much pain. BLGH to the nasty nurse, You should complain. Hey love the 30-10, cute.

Brooke, sounds like you have a child prodegy on your hand there!!!!

Kate fingers crossed, for BFP!!!

Dion says a kinda dadada noise ( which we of course say is for daddy) He loves to pull daddy's chest hair ( daddy doesnt quite enjoy it so much)and is up on hands and knees rocking ( dont want him to start though)

belmarks Guest

oh at last! I've been trying to get on here for what seems like days but something weird is happening.....

Hope you are all really well.

Coby has nearly got a tooth - his poor little gum looks so sore, I hope it breaks through soon, poor little man!! Other than that we've been good.

Kate, thanks for that info that you emailed me. I went online straight away and bought some, hopefully they will be here today. I still haven't had AF either, some spotting, but nothing else. I tested the other day, but BFN, I don't know what's going on!! Will just wait and see.... When are you testing again?

anyway, better go Coby is up and wanting my attention.

Hope you are all great and bubs are great too

Hey lovelies!! Im back!!

And boy did i have some BB withdrawls! Ive read all your posts but will just update you on us and then continue with the convo from now on.

Hendrix has been such a good boy on all our travels but has been waking at four for a feed every night. When away i fed him as it was so so hot but now its become a habit and last night i gave him water (he wasnt too happy about this) but went back to sleep.

He learnt to swim in his Nannas pool and loved it. All we would say was ready, one two (blow in his face) and put him under and he would come up laughing!! So beautiful!

Hendrix eats heaps of solids and has tried almost everything. He is a guts and we havent come across anything that he doesnt like.

No toothie pegs this way either but he is definately teething as he has so much drool coming out at times that he can saturate his front in minutes. He is also chewing everything but i cant feel anything so who knows??

Well my bro had a car accident on monday night and flipped his car so id better go and found out how he is. He was drink driving so at the moment we are more angry than anything. God he is so stupid but is also quite depressed so hopefully this will action him to get some help.

xx

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast