hi all
fee- i think Charlotte was having a yuck moment with feeding friday night, she then went on to sleep 7 hours after that. So far we have had not to many troubles with B/F. I know what it is like when you have to be away from everyone with feeding or settling we went to a 40th a few weeks ago and Charlotte would not sleep i sat in my FIL bedroom trying to settle when Tim was having a great time, in the end someone took her to get to sleep so i could get out to talk to everyone esle.

Em- I hate it when they cry like that. it makes you upset, Charlotte did it the day after her neddles.

I have a date for Charlottes tounge tie op its in 3 weeks, i rang them and i told them i was having trouble with feeding sometimes and they pushed her forward. Yay.