I have just managed to get Dylan to have more than a 20 minute nap yay for me and I took Fee's idea of wrapping during the day which I don't usually do with Dylan. He did sleep for about 20 mins all warpped up in a snug blanket and then he woke up and instead of getting him up I rewrapped and rocked him back to sleep yayayay!!! So happy.
KMH I have never bought or sold anything on Ebay but would like to buy some stuff cos I know oyu can get some things heaps cheaper.
Fee Ooooh you are so lucky I am still waiting for Dylan to laugh and I can't wait he is smiling lots of he makes happy noises but they are not quite a laugh as yet.
Fraser That's gorgeous I have noticed Dylan looking at me with love occasionally too I think it is love it is a gooey kinda smile that he does during feeds and also sometimes at night when I am trying to settle him it melts my heart.
Bookmarks