Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in July 2006 #3

Default Babies Born in July 2006 #3

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in July 2006.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Christy [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Sherie - [email protected]
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    Astrolady - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

July '06

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

Name: Trish (Baby~amore` - I chose my user name before I knew it was twins - means Baby love )
    State: NSW
    DOB: 1.7.06 (35weeks & 4days - EDD was 1st August)
    Stats: Samuel 6lb 8.5 oz (2960gm), Length - 46.5cm
    Joel 4lb 12oz (2164gm) Length 43cm
    Babies names: Samuel Matthew Gordon (twin A) and Joel Thomas Ryan (twin B)
    Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/t...rbellybubbies/
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: Spent 3 days in NICU and 15 days in Special Care Nursery - though well
    Born by emergency c/s - Breech and Maternal obstetric cholestatis (more common in multiple pregnancy)
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: Muma
    State:vic
    Born:39weeks out of 40weeks
    Baby's DOB: 4/7/06 at 9.10pm
    Weight: 8 pound 11 -3960g Length - 51.5cm Head Circ -35.5cm
    Gender of Baby: male
    Baby's Name: lachlan robert carter-rijnders
    Baby's Website:http://www.babysites.com/sites/lilch...age=home&seq=1
    http://hstrial-jcarter151.homestead.com/
    Notes: Birth: normal/no drugs/no pain killers. Labour: 3hours/20mins pushing. Blood loss at birth:450mls. Labour analgesia: only shower. 1st feed: brest fed 4/7/06 Stay in hospital: well concidering had bub at 9.10pm i didnt really sleep that night but i left on the 6th july...
    happy reading and checking out websites..
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Forum Name: Bubseykel
    State: WA
    Baby's DOB: 6/7/06
    Baby's Stats: Weight 3.98kg (8lb 12oz) Length 52cm Head Circ 34.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Danielle Lucy
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/h/hobbsbaby
    Health Concerns: n/a
    Notes: Born 9 days early - Vaginal birth - 6 1/2 hours labour - pushing 1 1/2 hours - 'Corkscrew' method used to pull her out as her shoulders got stuck - Danielle ended up with a broken shoulder bone due to being stuck but she is fine now!!
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

Name: [email protected]
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 11/07/06
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 4065 g - 53 cm - 36.5 cm
    Gender of Baby: Male
    Baby's Name: Oskar Maddox Cooper
    Baby's Website: none yet
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes: 11 days overdue (EDD 30/06/06). Admitted to hospital for induction 09/06/06 (evening), had a c/s 11/07/06 (early morning) as baby was not descending.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________

Forum Name: AJ
    State: Christchurch NZ
    Baby's DOB: 15 July 2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight 7lb 13oz - Length 50cm Head Circ 34cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Ethan Paul
    Baby's Website:
    Notes: 40hrs of contractions not progressing- waters manually broken, Synto drip, Gas then epidural bubs went into distress emergency c-section performed- all good from there.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______

Forum Name: Fee
    State: Qld
    Baby's DOB: 17 July 2006
    Baby's Stats: 3.63 kgs (8 lbs) - 51.5 cm - 35 cm
    Baby's Name: Cooper Harvey
    Baby's Website: http://www.totsites.com/tot/babywoj or http://au.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mrswoj78/my_photos
    Notes: Vaginal birth with pethidine - labour approx 12 hours long and pushed for only 43 minutes

Forum Name: Cassie
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 17/7/06
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.9kg (8pd 10oz) Length - 51.5cm Head Circ - 37cm
    Baby's Name: Dylan Sebastian
    Baby's Website: http://www.babysites.com/sites/cassie77/
    Health Concerns: None so far
    Notes: Vaginal birth, 21 and a half hour labour, no pain relief apart from
    the gas, was a vacuum extraction (ventouse)in the end after I became
    exhausted, had been pushing about 2 hours, poor little mite had a bruise on
    his head from the vacuum that is nearly gone, was also jaundiced for the
    first week or so but better now, I had two first degree tears and four
    stitches.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________

Forum Name: Chantal25
    State:NSW
    Baby's DOB:19/07/206
    Baby's Stats: Weight -2.815 Length -54cms Head Circ - 34.5
    Gender of Baby:Male
    Baby's Name:Zachery David
    Baby's Website:NA
    Health Concerns: possible reflux and colic
    Notes: emergancy Csection - Zac was in destress - cord was wrapped around
    his neck twice and around his body once.

Forum Name: Fraser (Emily)
    State:TAS
    Baby's DOB: 20 July 06
    Baby's Stats:Weight 7 pounds 15 ounce, Length 53cm, Head Circ 36cm
    Gender of Baby:Male
    Baby's Name: Charlie Simon
    Baby's Website:http://darguethomsonbaby.photosite.com/
    Health Concerns:Nil
    Notes: Born 9 days early - 4 hour 'active' labour - popped out way sooner than expected even caught the OB by surprise - no time for drugs but unfortunately enough time for an episiotomy!

Forum Name: KMH
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 20/7/06
    Baby's Stats: Weight 3.29 kg (7lb 4oz) - Length 48cms, Head Circ 34.5cms
    Gender of Baby: female
    Baby's Name: Charlotte Johanna Howell
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: Tongue Tied
    Notes: VBAC, was induced as i was 5 days over, waters broken and sytno drip, 7 hours of labour with all drugs, pushed for 1hr and 20mins with an
    episiotomy!

Forum Name: kyliealisha
    State:
    Baby's DOB: 21 July 2006
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ - 3.6 kg - 51 cm - 36.6 cm
    Gender of Baby: Female
    Baby's Name: Emma Jessie
    Baby's Website: http://hampton.faberex.com/Default.a...th=Baby%20Emma
    Notes: Emma was born via emergency C Section after many hours of labour when we realised she was not going to fit through my pelvis!

Forum Name: Boisey
    State: Melb, Vic
    Baby's DOB: 27/7/06
    Baby's Stats: Weight 3.345kg Length 5ocm Head Circ 35cm
    Baby's Name: Jensen Robert
    Baby's Website:

Forum Name: Shinee
    State: Canberra where its lovely and cold!!!
    Baby's DOB: 28th July 2006 (just made it in)
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.095kg Length -49cm Head Circ -34cm(34cm too big if
    u ask me)
    Gender of Baby: shes defiantly a girly, girl
    Baby's Name: Lucy Alys Tait
    Baby's Website: gots to get to that
    Health Concerns: nothing she is absolutly puuuuuurfect!
    Notes: induced labour started wednesday 26th July, 3 sets of gels.. nothing until thursday 27th july at 10pm when my waters naturally broke and finally after nearly 38hours of contractions and pethadine (wasnt allowed to have an epi due to blood clot at 31wks )Lucy came gushing into the world not breathing for 40 seconds at 11:39am!!!!

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Last edited by Trillian; September 27th, 2006 at 02:40 PM.

Hi all - went to mothers group today i am so glad! got some really good advice on colic that has helped. he went to sleep within a few minutes when he would normaly be crying.
    Fee - I am still BF just expressing on the side that is more cracked. hopefuly tomorrow or the next day i can put him back on and give the otherside a chance to heal. I am just so glad to still be BF. but a positive has come out of it - he does take an occasional bottle now so i can have a break once in a while.
    does everyone have a routine? I feed on demand and of a night i can get Zac to sleep when i go to bed as he knows its time to sleep not play but thats all.

Chantal - I only have an evening routine. During the day it's a free for all. I just find it works best for us that's all. Don't worry too much if you don't have one. It will all come with time. Hugs to you. Glad that you are happy still BFing.

Hi all

We had mothers group yesterday which was fun and the group has decided that we are staying together once the 'scheduled' part is over it ends next week, which is great because there are some really nice girls in the group we have decided to meet in parks or cafes that are pram friendly and one of the girls that had the same ob as me and that I walked part of the way home with has asked me to go walking with her which I will probably take her up on as I really want to lose weight and I refuse to diet while breastfeeding although I am trying to stop drinking soft drink and eating junk food, trying oh so hard. I had my post natal appointment today which I was dreading but the internal didn't hurt the only thing that hurt was when the ob was poking my perineum on the outside that was a bit ouchie and I even had a pap smear. Plus he felt my boobies which I was not expecting and then he got us to strip Dylan off and he checked him over too and he is ok. I on the other hand have a terrible all over itch and bruising which I asked my OB about and he said it may be my liver so I went and had a blood test so I will have to wait for the results of that. He also asked us about contraception and what we were going to do or let nature take it's course. I asked about a diaphragm and he said because the vagina changes so much after pregnancy and during breastfeeding I can't get measured for one til at least 6 months post birth and apparantly once you stop breastfeeding you have to be measured again. So I got a script for the mini pill which you can take while breatsfeeding and you don't get a period while taking it, hooray! But I am definitely still not quite up to DTD as yet and DH is ok to keep waiting but I think he is getting a bit toey IYKWIM!!! My baby brother (28 tomorrow) recently split with his girlriend of 7 years which is sad and has started going out with someone already and they are talking babies and marriage and moving in together which has freaked my mum out a bit, I think my brother has become clucky since becoming an uncle. Anyway we are meeting her tomorrow night for his birthday dinner which will interesting.

Fee Poor Cooper, I am taking DH with me next week for Dylans needles. I know how you feel about your baby being in pain, when I accidentally cut Dylan's finger while clipping his nails he screamed for about 1 minute whereas I cried for about half an hour, it is amazing the pure love we have for these tiny precious people we have brought into the world.

Bubseykel No worries about the ideas for play but sometimes I wonder if I am overstimulating DYlan with too many things. But I do love to read to him and play him music. My mum who is an English teacher suggested reeading to him from the start which is what she did with me and I started reading at 2 and a half!!! Yay for going to the gym, I started sit ups today and did 70 boy it was hard.

Boisey Yay for 5 hours striaght for Jensen that is a great feeling when they do that. Have you got a routine yet for him. We are in a semi routine with Dylan but not during the day, the one thing I do every night is for the 3-4am feed I do it in the dark with no talking and not much eye contact and he usually goes back to sleep by himself without any settling from me.

Hi Dustmite good to hear from you.

Chantal I too am demand feeding and during the day there is no routine although I do do the SLEEP FEED PLAY thing and Dylan has his last play after the 6 oclock feed and sometimes a bath, then sleep and as I said before the feed in the drak in the middle of the night thing. That is about it and Dylan has sort of done this by himself as he is not sleeping a lot during the day he sleeps a lot at night which is great.

My OB's midwife was saying to DH and I as we were leaving their office today "So we will see you in about 12 months for your second?" and I said "We will see" I don't think DH was very impressed by that. I do want to wait three years but who knows if I will be able to resist. Dylan has his next MCHN appointment this Thursday so will be interesting see how much he has grown and put on.

Hope everyone is well!!!

hey girls just wondering if cassie,emily and shell got my link to msn chatroom
    also if any of you wanna join in the chat room we chat on mondays and thursdays aat1pm if ya wanna join please email me with your address and ill send you your link to
    [email protected]

i also wanted to say happy wedding anniversaryfor sunday to one of you girls how also got married on 17th september i cant remember how its was i cant belive iv been marrie dfor year its gone so fast lol chat to ya soon girls

Fee Guest

Long post ahead!

Cooper did the weirdest thing last night. His sleep was all out of whack! :eek:

I fed him at 4.45 pm which I thought would be his last feed of the day (it's usually around 5-6 pm). He will then normally go about 8 hours until the next feed.

I was feeling unusually tired last night so I went to bed early at 8.00 pm. Next thing I know it's 9.00 pm and Mark is waking me saying, "Cooper is starting to wake up" and then I could hear him grizzling. How bizarre!!!

But then I thought this could be a good test as I have been thinking about trying a "rollover" or "dream" feed with Cooper around 9.00 pm, just before I go to bed, and hope he still goes 8 hours until the next feed which would take us up to 5.00 am.

Anyway I fed him and he settled in his cot instantly as he always does at night. Then suddenly it's 12.40 am and I can hear him again! I didn't know what to make of it. Even his grizzling sounded different. Perhaps he wasn't hungry? I'm not sure. But I got up and fed him. Once again he settled straight away after the feed.

Then he woke at 4.00 am! The whole night was just strange.

And then he woke again at 5.30 am which is common for him lately (that's when he seems to want to start his day it doesn't seem to matter when he was last fed). We usually take him into bed with us at this stage. So that part of the morning was fairly normal.

So he was feeding 3-4 hourly all through the night. He hasn't done that since he was about a or two week old!!!

I wonder if it was because of his needles on Monday afternoon? He was great that night but yesterday he seemed a little out of sorts. Nothing major though.

Gee, I hope he doesn't repeat it again tonight!

Bubseykel The 90th percentile refers to those growth charts in the health record book. Being in the 90th percentile means that only 10% of babies weigh more than Cooper.

Here is some info:

Most health professionals monitoring the growth and development of newborn babies will use special growth charts. These may be part of the child's personal health record, or kept as a file at the clinic. The charts are used to plot your baby's changing weight, length (or height), and head circumference, and are often referred to as 'percentile charts'. Percentile charts aim to give you a visual indication about how your baby is progressing over time, as well as illustrating the wide range of measurements that can be 'normal'. They identify normal variations of the baby's 'vital statistics' by graphing them into a percentage order, depending on where they fall in relation to the rest of the population average, for either girls or boys.

The percentile graphs are marked with curved lines that represent the different percentiles. The main percentile bands are the 10th, 50th and 90th percentiles, but they may also have the 5th, 25th, 75th and 95th percentiles. To gain an understanding of the percentage order system, an example is:

If your baby is on the '10th percentile' for weight, it means that 90% of other babies their age are heavier than he or she is, and 10% of other babies weigh less. Or

If your baby is on the 95th percentile, only 5% of other babies of the same age are heavier than your baby, and 95% weigh less.

Both of these measurements, even though they are at different ends of the charts, are still within the normal range. The vast majority of babies tend to fall somewhere between the 5th and 95th percentile for weight, length and head circumference. The 'average' baby will be on (or close to) the '50th percentile' line.

But the other thing is that apparently those growth charts are out of date. Google "growth charts out of date" and you will see an AMA Media Release about the topic.

chantal25 I basically fed on demand. For Cooper (at the moment) this is approximately every 3 hours during the day. I feed on one side, then change his nappy, then offer the other side. Then I do play time. Then it's bed. Although recently he has started waking before his feed is due (I'm sure he is not hungry) so I'm often doing play time before his feed. I just go with the flow and try to follow his signs.

As for bed time at night we bath Cooper every second night. His last feed for the night always seems to be around 5-6 pm. So I feed him on one side, then DH gives him a bath. After that I offer the other side. Then it's into bed. Cooper settles extremely well at night. Doesn't grizzle at all. He normally then goes about 8 hours until the next feed, and then about 4 hours after that. Then the day starts over again.

Cassie When do you get the results from your blood test? I hope everything is okay with your liver.

baiza I've been to the chat room a few times but there is never anyone there!!! I will try at the times you mentioned!

Fee - it could've been the reason Cooper didn't sleep well last night. Danielle was a bit like that too but she did have her cold at that stage too but she went from 10pm tp 5am instead of 8pm tp 7am. Thanks for that about the growth charts. I found one in the back of a little folder that the hospital gave me to keep all of Danielle's bits in. She's in the 50th percentile so she's smack bang in the middle of all the girls.

Baiza - the only day I may be able to chat is Thursday for those times. I go to the gym on Mondays at that time. Let me know when daylight savings starts as that will throw out the times for me again as I'm 2 hours behind now and it will become 3.

Cassie - it's great having new friends to chat to about baby things. I can't wait for Thursday for our group. I've been trying to get out of DH how long he wants to wait but he hasn't really said. I guess it will be a 2 year wait for us before we start trying. But as you said 'We will see.'

I've just hung out a load of washing with Danielle in her carrier and it must have worn her out. She has fallen asleep in it whilst I'm typing here. She looks so peaceful. We've got our wedding anniversary coming up too - 25th of September. This is number 2 for us. We are going away the weekend after but on the actual day I think we'll go out for dinner somewhere nice and I'll see if Mum and Dad will look after Danielle for us. I'm sure they will. My Dad just adores her.

I'm off now. Another load of washing is ready and I need to get ready for the gym and maybe go and see my Oma. Have a great day.

Fee Guest

I'm wondering if Cooper's strange sleeping last night is anything to do with a growth spurt? You would think that the needles might make him unsettled? He wasn't unsettled - it was just the more frequent feeding which was unusual. He settled great like he always does.

Anyway we'll see what he does tonight!!!

I'm another one with her wedding anniversary coming up! It's our 2nd anniversary on 1st October.

Also it's my 28th birthday this Friday, 15th.

Hello, my lovely July girls, remember me I`m thinking of you all lots and have missed all your lovely girls and bubs

Firstly for those who don`t know about my ordeal, you`ll find it here: http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...ad.php?t=19940

Adrian is doing extremely well, he`s a big boy on the 97th percentile, just like his Big Brother Matthew, they are both going to tower over Mummy. Adrian was 4180 at birth, so much for having a 7lb baby which I was told I`d be having, he was 55cms long, now at 5 weeks he`s 5810gms and 59cms long. He`s giving us big, big smiles, lots of noises, follows us around. He`s a very content, placid, happy baby which is great since I`m recovery and will be still for the next few months. Breastfeeding is going well, I was told my milk would dry up when I was in hospital with my massive bleed but my body had other ideas, I have so much milk I drown poor Adrian LOL

Adrian seems to have night and day worked out, which worries me a bit as I don`t want AF arriving just yet when he`s sleeping so long at night, AF arrived at 2 months post birth with Matthew which was ok by me then as I wanted to TTC soon after birth.

Please forgive me I haven`t read up on everyone`s news, there`s just too much to catch up with in the last 5 weeks.

Love

Dee

Fraser Guest

Hi ladies,

am checking my e-mails etc up at Mum and Dads - stupid computer stopped working - thank god it's still under warranty!

HELLO DEE!!!!! welcome back

so much to catch up on - haven't had time to read all the posts yet - so um maybe you could all stop posting until I catch up.......

will chat soon

Em!

Baiza - I got your e-mail but I can;'t make my logon work - I will try again today - not sure when I'll be able to chat though - don't know how long it is going to take to fix the laptop

well what a week for us, i had to take Madison back to the doctors today and she has Asthma so another trip to the chemist OMG i have spent so mcuh money there this week, Charlotte is still caughing but the doc said it could take up 2 weeks to clear. As for myself i am feeling alot better.

Dee- welcome back, i hope you start to feel better soon.

Biazar- it is my wedding anniversary on sunday, but tim has to work, so we are going to go out for dinner, can you remember how cold it was, and now this sunday it looks like its going to be nice.

I am picking up my photos tomorrow, i can not wait to see what they are like. I hope everyone is having a great day,
    I wish that you all lived in melb so we could meet, it would be so nice.

mumof2beauties Guest

OMG what a past couple of days we have had!!! My usually reasonably placid baby has turned into a monster...and what a set of lungs he has!! Has anyone else had days where their baby just won't sleep, no matter how tired they are!! I eventually did something I never said I'd do and put him in the car and drove into town to get him to sleep!!
    KMH - sorry to hear Maddison hasn't been very well, it is so tough when they are sick, cause they can't tell you what is wrong. Happy anniversary for Sun.
    Fee - Maybe Ky is unsettled cause of a growth spurt or something like Cooper (we had that name picked out too, by the way!). The Child health nurse said they have a major one at 6 weeks.
    Bubsey - happy anniversary to you too. I am starting to feel like an old married woman around here. I am 30, but will be coming up for 9 years of marriage this year...crikey!!
    Chantal _ Routine?? definately not...I try to have an evening one of feed, bath, feed, bed, but Ky had a different idea last night and it took me 3 hrs to settle him!! As for during the day, I have no chance of a routine cause I have to take 3 trips a day to the school for my other 2, so unfortunately Ky has to grab a nap in between car trips etc. A bit different to my first 2 who had quite a regimented routine. Maybe this is why he is unsettled.
    Anyway, must go and grab a bite before heading to school
    Take care all

kmh i know that daya year ago the weather was horriable but a wonderful day aswell i cant belive a year has past and in that year iv had my beauitful soon to celerbrate our wedding day we are naming oue son on this day as our daughter was named on this at our wedding so now my two kids were named on the same date but different years and if we have another baby he or she will be named on that date as well

emily is it your end playing up or the site lll send you another link try using this link

dee your son is beautiful and he is a big boy

hi to everyone else bailee is doing very well he has his needles on friday not looking forward at the coz i hate needles and he gose back to the nurse on tuesay for his weigh in he has been smiling for a couple of weeks now his new this is gooing and he is tryinh to laught at the moment this funny sound keeps coming out of his month when he is very excited it sounds a little like a giggle just have to wait and see want noise it will be well better go ill chat with ya all soon

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that the weight charts were based on American, forumla fed babies and the World Health Organisation has released new ones based on breastfed babies. They are pretty much the same, with some small differences.

You can download them from the WHO website.

Baiza - good luck with Bailee's needles and with the nurse. It's lovely when they smile and giggle.

Mumof2 - don't worry if you have to drive around just to get Ky to sleep. I would consider doing that too. It could be a growth spurt. Who really knows. We just cope the best we can.

Kel - I wish I was in Melb so I could meet up with you guys too! I feel so alone over here with no one really to talk to about stuff. I guess that's why I'm always on here. Good to hear you are getting better and Charlotte is on the mend. Poor Madison having asthma. I've personally never had it but I've seen people who have got it and it's not nice. I hope she's OK.

Hiya Em!!

Hi Dee - glad to hear from you. I hope you recover soon.

Fee - HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW!!!! I hope Cooper and Mark spoil you!!

Cassie - make sure you take your Mini Pill right on time. You only have a 3 hour span instead of 12 hours with the normal Pill.

I have some news and I don't like it. AF has returned already!!!!! 10 weeks to the day that I had Danielle!!!! I discovered it almost to the hour that I had her too!! Freaky!!!! I guess it's my fault for not producing enough milk for Danielle and not being able to BF properly and giving up. I jinxed myself last night when we were out for dinner for a friend's birthday. We were talking about Britney Spears and it would be like Ken and I trying for another one now and having it the same ages part as her two. And then guess who decided to show up this morning - AF!!!!! I was hoping it would come a little later but I guess I can't do anything about it. On a good note is that I can go back on the Pill again now. I wanted to wait until I had my first AF before I went back on.

I better run - off to my first Mother's Group soon. I hope it's fun. Have a great day everyone.

mumof2beauties Guest

Kelly - where abouts in Perth are you?? I am in Australind down near Bunbury.

Hayley - I live in Kelmscott. It's to the south east of Perth near Armadale. I didn't know you were down there. Yay - someone else from WA!!!

I had a great time at Mother's Group but Danielle is the oldest in the class and definately the biggest!! 4 of us are getting together on Tuesday afternoon for a chat. I can't wait!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast