Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born July 2006 #5

Fraser Guest

ohmigod Kelly!!! I don't know whether to cross my fingers for a BFN or a BFP!!! Keep us posted please!

will be back for more personals - Charlie is growling - not sure if I may have given birth to Rosemary's baby.....

Fee Guest

kmh Yes you definitely need a new car seat if it's been in an accident. We have a Safe-n-Sound Royale. I think all the SNS seats can stay rearward facing up to 12 kgs.

Oh gosh, imagine if you are pregnant!

Dustmite LOL @ Corban's post.

I am off to the docotrs this morning, beacuse i still feel sick like i want to throw up (sorry tmi), the thing is i have the imploin(spel) in, and it is suppost to protect you for 3 years. I am VERY scared as Madison is only 2 and Charlotte is nearly 6 months and i REALLY want Charlotte so stay a baby for a lot longer yet.
    Will let you all know.
    Wish me luck

yeah it was negative............ but if still feel like i am next week i have to go back and have another test.

Fraser Guest

*phew* - could you possibly have picked up a bug? I know I have been feeling a bit off and honestly I put it down to the fact that I felt like sh*t at this time last year and my body was remembering!!!

Fee Guest

Well Cooper is 6 months old today. Where has the time gone!

He slept well again last night. I think I can safely say the night wakings are over. He woke earlyish though - 4.45 am. Today we're going to a friend's house for lunch. Another friend of ours from WA is coming too. She's here on holidays at the moment with her 2 sons. Her second boy is just 3.5 months old. Can't wait to meet him.

Here are some recent pics:

Cooper's teeth
    http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h2/Fee78/DSCN5537.jpg

Sitting up
    http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h2/Fee78/DSCN5501.jpg

Cutie with his Puppy toy
    http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h2/Fee78/DSCN5494.jpg

Funny and cute sleeping pic
    http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h2/Fee78/DSCN5474.jpg

kmh I hope you're feeling better soon.

Cee_Cee99 Guest

Hello girls,
    I was wondering if I could join your group. My beautiful baby girl was born on 6 of July last year. I've been in the June Group, as I was due in June, however althought they are loverly girls, their babys milestones are so different to Ally's, and Ally is not a fast developer. I also joined my GF Mothers group (their babies also were born in June), so their babies have been on solids for months and half are crawling and walking!!!- and Ally just lies their like a blob (he hee)... So I'm feeling a little bit like she is an under-acheiver, when she is probably just right for her age - I've been reading your posts and Ally sounds like a combination of all your babies so I really feel like I belong here.... If you will have me!
    :-)

A little about me: I live in Sydney with my DH and 3 yo Labradore, I used to be a Project Manager but am now enjoying being a SAHM. I've not been able to get day care anywhere near my home so I'm going to stay at home and just enjoy it... We are going to try to have another baby late this year...Ummmm...Ally started solids a week ago and LOVES it - she cries when she finishes (but really I don't want her to eat more than a cup at one meal - esp as she has only been eating for a week!) she is still a boobie baby and would live on my boob if I let her. She is a little underweight (in the 20th percentile) but both DH and I are little so my doctor thinks she is fine - but that said, I give her unlimited BF (like 8 times a day, 2 -3 at night) as I want to make sure she reaches her potential. Ally wakes up two times a night, which is OK, however I wish she would cut down to one..... I go to bed at 9.30pm, however I don't really sleep till she wakes up for her first feed, which is anywhere between 9.30 and 11pm.... so I don't really get to sleep till after that first feed.. Ally wakes at 6am and DH takes her each morning for an adventure and he returns her at 7.30am.. It is kind of weird to know she has a life with her daddy that does not involve me (IYKWIM?). Anyway, she is awake now and calling for me, so must run... but hope to chat to you all soon.
    luv
    CC

Fraser Guest

hey CC - you are of course welcome in here any time -

Fee - I CANNOT believe Coopers teeth!!!! I also CANNOT believe you're still BFing with those massive things in his mouth!! any bites yet?

Fee- time has gone fast, Wow at those teeth, very cute, I love the pics, how much does he weigh?

CC- Charlotte is still laying there most of the time, she has just remembered that she can roll, over and now when i lay her down she roll's over straight away.

Well, i really don't know what is ahppening at the moment, i still feel abit sick, I posted it the post-natal forum.

Fee Guest

Hiya CC and welcome to our lovely group!!! I'm sure you'll fit in well. Ally looks very cute in your ticker photo. How exciting about starting solids recently. You may have read that I will be starting Cooper for the first time this weekend! I can't wait.

Em No bites yet although he tried to have a nibble the other day. He's bitten my finger though OUCH!

Fee Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kmh View Post
    Fee- time has gone fast, Wow at those teeth, very cute, I love the pics, how much does he weigh?
    I'm not sure. I'll find out on Friday!

At his 5 month check up he was just over 8kgs. Mark and I tried weighing him at home a while back and got 8.4kgs. But then I tried again a few days ago and got 8.2kgs! Stupid scales. So now I have no idea!

Cee_Cee99 Guest

thanks for your welcome girls.

khm: yeah, Ally is exactly the same, she will 'flip' as soon as I lay her on her tummy and seems very proud of herself. The ticker photo looks like she can sit on her own - but she really can't... that was a bit of a fluke, most of the time she just lies there... she still can't hold her own weight...
    Sorry to hear your not feeling well...Could you be feeling sick from the heat? Heat exhaustion can sometime make me feel like horrible?

Fee: what is Coopers first food going to be? Ally loves sweet potato and pumkin but hates potato and mashed bannana? The "first" spoonful is something you need to catch on camera, it is priceless. I can't wait to hear how it goes.

Well, I've just made Ally's food for the next few days. We get an organic box of fruit and vegies delivered for $30 and it is great value - there is over $50 worth of food in there! So I boiled sweet potato, pumkin, potato (she won't know it is in there) and zuccine and them baxmixed the lot. And them stewed some pears for breakfast (which she will have with rice cereal).. For lunch she eats 1/2 an avacardo (and today she then wanted stewed peaches)... She eats so much it is amazing???? I wanted to 'ease' her into eating, but she cries when she finished the portion I give her, so I've been giving her more...and she is the happiest I've seen her in ages! Not too sure what else to do for the lunch time feed? She has had advacardo for lunch every day for a week now (luckily I got 6)... does anyone else have food ideas for lunch?

Mads: hello - yes, I had Ally at RPA... so you must live close? I'm in Erskineville? where are you? Who was your midwife? I had Emily and Linsday - both English, they were so great. I started off at the Birth Center, but after 22 hours I transfered to drug central (thank God for modern technology)... Ally came another 16 hours later! RE: Starting Freya on solids, you are her Mum so you know best... the amount Ally eats indicated to me that I should have started her at 5 months too... I just had this date of New Years Day and I made a big thing of it, so I had to stick to that date...She went from being in the 75% for weight to the 50% to now the 20%, so I'm hoping that solids will bring her back up to average? I have to say however once you start the amount of cooking to do is amazing...
    Last edited by Cee_Cee99; January 17th, 2007 at 01:16 PM.

Wow, so Corban is 7 months old and I have only had one instance of Corban trying to create a "geyser" while having his diaper changed. Well, yesterday morning I was really tired, not feeling very well and so naturally I was a little grumpy and groggy. I brought Corban out and lade him down for his diaper change. Slowly it started dawning on me that I was feeling a warmth spreading across my chest. It took me a moment and then I realized my son was peeing on me, a blanket on the floor and the couch cushion. To top it all off, later in the day when my little man was having his diaper changed I made a comment about earlier and he looked up at me and started smiling and then laughing at me.......If I didn't know better............

Mads- how is freya sleeping now days? I really felt it last night she was up every 2 hours to be feed, i think beause it was so hot, hopefully tonight she will sleep a bit better.

new thread time girls

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678