Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born July 2006 #7

Hi Everyone

Its been 2 and a half months since My Bub got her first tooth. She got the 2 bottom front at the same time and since then - nothing. This morning I was so excited to see the top right making an appearence. and it looks like the the top left isn't going to be far behind. I am so happy she is wanting to eat fingerfood biscuits toast etc but has been having a bit of trouble in the chewing department so hopefully she will be doing a lot better with her food soon and will be able to try some new foods

Hello Everyone.

Have not really been up to much, Charlotte brought up her morning feed this morning, all over our bed, and then she contuined to bring up little amounts all morning, but after she had a sleep she seems to be fine. She is still not eating much, she really likes banana's so she is having them for lunch.

My SIL is in labour at the moment, its so cool, I hope she has this baby soon, She posts on BB too.

Fee- Charlotte is just starting to get around, still not crawling, but rolling around. She gets weighed agian on Tuesday, Hopefully she has put on heaps of weight.

Mads- WOW Freya, is going to be tall, and growing 10 cms in 2 month OMG, Charlotte grew 3 1/2 cms, in the 2 months.

Time for a new thread

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678