Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July 2007 #15

Ooohhh poor you Sacha - 3.30am is just wrong isnt it and of course poor Autie as well . How is she doing now?

Megan76 Guest

I think it must be the day of the beast! Poor lucas is still sick and cranky and clingy and wont sleep and mummy is trying to be patient but is nearly losing her mind!!!! He is still having a fair bit of blood in his poo so i think i might ring the doc again tomorrow!

Jem & Sacha - hope you get through the day ok after your early morning wake up calls! Sacha i hope Autie doesn't end up too sick!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY V!!!!

Hey Ladies.

Thanks for the happy birthdays! So far its been pretty uneventful Jason promised me a full on breakfast (eggs, bacon, hash browns) but he wasnt hungy so didnt make it!! He was going to make me scrambled eggs but I said dont bother, I'll do it. Gosh.. why are birthdays so crap?! I had more fun at my friends birthday last weekend than my own birthday! We had people over for a bbq last night, pretty crap turnout but it was last minute. Today I am going to take Jason out of his comfort zone and go for a family outing... And I am nursing a bit of a headache from drinking LOL!

Sacha - Avaleigh does that when Jason puts her on the phone to me! I havent seen it yet but he says its cute.

Jem - Avaleigh has one of those cups with the handles.. I think maybe the 2nd stage cup? She seems to like it now she knows how to use it.

YacinesMommy Guest

Girls,
    Just POAS and got a I am sooooo excited. We were TTC for 3 years before we got Yacine and this time it happened on the second month of TTC.
    this will be a sticky one!
    Tina

Megan76 Guest

Fantastic news Tina!!

Great news Tina!! I am very excited for you!! Yancines going to be a big sister!!

Enchanted Guest

Hey everyone!

Hope you are all having a great weekend!! Mine has been quite uneventful but it's been nice. Yesterday I did a clean out of the office and last night we went to a friends place for a BBQ. Today we have had our nieces and nephew over as well as the ILs. All my ILs did was tell off our nieces when they weren't even doing anything wrong!!

V- Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a great outing with your little family!

YM- Congrats on the BFP how exciting! Wishing you a very H & H pregnancy!

Sacha- That's no good about your little angel being up so early!! I bet your thinking she is more like the devil at the moment! Have a nanna nap today hun

Megan- Poor Lucas and you. It must be so tough. I think you should maybe call A & E as see what they say about the blood in his poo if there is still a fair bit.

I can't go back any further but to everyone I missed!

Megan76 Guest

Oshani what is A & E????

Think she means accident and emergency at the hospital Megan. I'd have to second that idea too. How's little poorly bear doing tonight?
    Thanks for the well wishes guys - I haven't had any sleep since 3.30am but tonight she actually went to bed happy and on her own with me standing next to the cot so I'm really hoping it will mean a more relaxed night for both of us. Fingers crossed.
    Congrats on your exciting news Tina. Sending sticky vibes your way
    Well my eyes are hanging out of my head and I'm starving so off to find something easy for dinner. Can't wait til Tuesday when DH gets back and I get dinner cooked for me - and it's always way better than the two minute noodles I can muster up the energy for LOL

Fingers crossed for a lovely sleep Sacha! I also hear you on the two minute noodles - thats about the extent of my dinner some nights - although mum and dad are here at the moment so I had a great dinner for a change!! DH does most of the cooking for us as well so bring on his return I say!

Ahhh I love this time of night when everyone is asleep - lets hope it lasts!!

Hi everyone

I feel like I haven't been here for ages. So much to catch up on...

Megan - hope Lucas gets better soon. :hugs:

Tina - hi - I'm not sure if I've met you before. Congratulations on getting a BFP. Hope you have a H&H pregnancy.

V - Happy birthday! Sorry to hear that your day didn't start off as you would have liked. Hope your outing went well.

Hi to everyone else.

We've had an okay weekend. Yesterday we just hung out around the house, did the shopping, etc, and today we went to a bbq at my sister's. She moving up to Coffs Harbour in a couple of weeks, so I think I'm going to miss her, as I have no other family in Sydney at all. Although with technology being what it is, I'm sure we'll be able to keep in touch.

Diana is doing really well. She is pooping in the potty regularly . I think that we have gone through less nappies than usual this week, which is great, as nappies are not exactly cheap. Like some of the other bubs on here, Diana sometimes wakes during the night, but because her cot is next to our bed, I just take her out, put her on the breast. I feel lucky that I don't actually have to get up, as during the day she is very active. She is crawling everywhere and I have to watch her all the time, as no matter how many toys I put out for her, she will always go for the non-baby things that I forget to put out of reach. This morning she started pulling tissues out of a box and tried to eat them. I had to pull a piece of chewed up tissue out of her mouth! She doesn't seem to be getting any more teeth at the moment (just has two bottom ones), although seems cranky for no clearly identified reason sometimes, so maybe another tooth is on its way.

Hope you all have a good night. I have to get up early tomorrow to go to an ABA meeting, and then tidy my house for the pest controllers to come in the afternoon. We have had ****roaches in the flat for several months now and nothing seems to be getting rid of them, so it is time to call in the professionals. Hope the treatment works.

Oops, my computer did something really weird and put my post in twice... Doh.
    Last edited by Starfish; February 3rd, 2008 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Posted twice by mistake.

Starfish- I have an ABA meeting as well tomorrow morning- its at 10am eek. I dont think its the same one as you live in sydney, so am thinking you are in a different um 'click' (sorry cant think of what the group's are called). Mine is on starting solids- which might be good from a different perspective.

V- hope your day got better.

Jemima/Sacha- can you cook meals and freeze them for when DH/DP's are away? When DH is on night/afternoon shifts, I cook a meal in the morning- something that can easily be reheated, that way I know he has a meal to take to work, I have a meal, and there is a spare to put in the freezer for another time. When he is on the nights/afternoons I wasn't eating or would eat toast at like 10-midnight when Kaetlyn was settled for the night. I usally make something easy like spag bol, pasta bake, risotto.

Tina- Congrates- I had to try and decifer what you had written, as I wasnt on here while TTC. Yeah for you!!! What does BFP stand for?

Sacha, I am training Kaetlyn to drink water from a normal cup/training cup she seems to be doing okay- she loves licking the water from a normal cup- it is really cute. The training cup that I am using is a playtex one, from BigW- it has handles and a spout which she more just rubs her gums on, and pulls a funny face when she actually gets water out. I hope Autie is better for you tonight.

Sorry for anyone else that I missed, hope you and Bubba/s are doing well.

It was DH birthday yesterday, and he loved the canvas that I got printed. I got them to print it in sepia (which I love). It looks great up on the wall! And Aaron loved it. He thought it was a great Idea for a present (and something we both can enjoy)!

Well I am off, am pretty tired tonight, and need to express.
    Have a good night all

Megan76 Guest

MY LITTLE BABY HAS HIS FIRST TOOTH POKING THROUGH!!!

I think i might cry, he is really growing up! The poor thing, no wonder he was grumpy yesterday, gastro and teeth, what a trooper!!

Yey! Better sleep for us with only two wakings which is normal and much more manageable. Two happier girls today

Sara, yes I could freeze stuff and quite often do, I just haven't had time lately with Autie newly mobile and grumpy at the same time. My energy levels have been way down. DH actually said if we got a chest freezer he would stock it up for me with stuff he makes! What a loverly boy he is - now just have to find the freezer at the right price I actually bought Autie a $2.50 cheapo version of the stage 2 cup yesterday and she's great with it! Saved myself $14. Isn't sepia fantastic? Our camera can take shots in sepia and I definitely have a soft spot for it. It's a great idea for a present, I bet DH must have loved it!

Hey Mel, are you ok? Can't remember if you were going away or maybe you're just lurking. If so, hope all is well.

Zofia, hope you get rid of the nasties. I was expecting lots of ****roaches in this new house, but we've been very lucky so far - haven't seen one! We do have a million and one geckos, so maybe they are helping out.

Megan - YEY FOR LUCAS! How exciting for him to reach that milestone! Where is the tooth? Maybe he will be a happier boy for you now.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VERONICA for yesterday!!!!

Tina - congratulations on your BFP!

Well, I just sat down to write a huge post and Olimoo has woken up after only 20 minutes sleep instead of his usual 1 or 2 hours.

BBL to finish but I bet I forget everything. LOL

Raels xo

Zy's cut a tooth too... I am really upset about it thogh, coz he is our last baby & now he's up on all 4's trying to crawl & I wont have a baby baby anymore.... never again!

Tina, yey a huuuugggggeeeee congrats to you. Sending you some very sticky vibes.

Sacha, thanks for thinking of me. Have just been very busy lately, my sis come down from Mt Isa to organise things for her wedding in May, so we have done that for the last 4 days, but all done now, well for a few months anyhow.

Will be back later to read back some more.

Just quickly though, DH is going away to Japan again on Sunday , but I surpose I should be happy it's only for 2 weeks this time. But still I'm not exactly happy. Oh well, crap happens. I guess sometime apart might be good anyhow.

XXX BBL XXX

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast