Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July 2007 #23

Happy Birthday Bayleigh

hope you both have had a great day Sarah.

I will try and catch up a bit before I get called for dinner (LOVE it when Dan's home LOL)

Emma, wow! That is hugely unacceptable being spoken to like that... she must have a really crap personal life or something.

Megan, oh the Fun Dip! LOL That's the one! Do you remember FAGS? Autie's sleep has improved fantastically so it must have just been a temporary glitch, thank goodness! How did you go with the needles?

Jess, for Ethan's walking! Autie has been walking more and today she stood in front of her piano and danced without holding on - so cute. Hope you feel really good for Ethan's special day.

Em, I think a swing set is a great idea, especially if you can get one with a baby-type swing on it until he's a bit bigger. Have you seen those roller slides? They look like fun. If we have our yard sorted out by christmas, we will probably get a cubby house for Autie.

Hi to everyone else. Hope you are all well.

We took Autie for her needles on Tuesday and she didn't cry for any of them! She has also topped the 9kg mark at last (9.07 LOL) so Dan immediately decided we had to go try lifejackets on her so he can start taking her in the boat. She decided that since it had a big collar she would lie down in it on the floor of BCF and use it as a pillow. Then we went and got fish and chips and sat in our car overlooking the rainy seaway - she thought that was pretty special as she's only had chips once before. The pelicans were also a hit.
    I apologise in advance if it offends anyone, but do a search on You Tube for 'beached whale' and watch the cartoon one set in New Zealand. Good if you're feeling down and need a laugh.
    Ciao

HI

Well only one more sleep before my big boy turns one! I have just finished doing his second birthday cake and what a disaster!! lol the icing kept melting everywhere while i was trying to to do his name, so it looks like i was drunk when i did it but its only for me and ethan as we will be spending his birthday with just me and him (dh is away) and maybe his nan.

Ethan has a terrible fever again tonight, it was 39.4 and was 38.7 an hour ago, he has been like this since 4pm im not sure why as he has shown no sign of sickness, but is having some pain, so maybe teething. Like last time the fever started out of the blue. He has been pretty much consistently unwell over the last few weeks and sometimes i wonder where iam going wrong Oh the rash ethan had was not chicken pox and disappeared after 3 days so i think it may have just been viral.

Sacha- How cute autie would have looked having a dance! Ethan just moves his arms to dance, now he is walking though he has forgotten all about dancing and just tags along behind me like a little lamb! Thumbs up to dan for doing the cooking! I wish Dh would cook for me when he's home. Glad autie's needles went well too.

Sarah- Glad bayleigh had a good day. How did the birthday tea go?

Em- I walked past target today too but was sooo busy i just kept walking, i was supposed to go laybye the Vibrating Elmo chair thing for ethan but just didnt have th courage lol The swing set is a great idea, and tom will love it. Thanks for your comments on ethans pics and the belly ones too

Jan- How sweet of your DH setting his alarm! Im sitting here thinking hmmm.....its 9.30pm this is what time i left for the hospital!! Lol. How did the mini maestro class go today?

Oops must go, ethan has woken very sad.

Before i do-
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY for tomorrow TAYAH hope you have a wonderful day sweetie

Goodnight

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAYS TAYAH AND ETHAN!!!!!

Happy Birthday to Tayah and Ethan!!

Happy Happy Happy Birthday to Ethan and Tayah

Hope the two of you have wonderful days with your mummies.

Happy Birthday Ethan - Get well and have a very special day!

Happy Birthday Tayah! Hope it's exciting for you!

Happy birthday to Bayleigh, Tayah and Ethan!!!!!!!!!!

The month of our beautiful Bubbas 1st Birthday's!!!!

1st - Jack (MummyMel)
    6th - Autumn (Sacha)
    7th - Olivia (Flossie)
    9th - Charlotte (Jemima) Oliver(Olimoo)
    11th - Lucas (Megan)
    17th - Tom (Em) Elliott (Ami)
    18th - Noah (Jas)
    23rd - Avaleigh (Ngala) Liam (Janno27)
    24th - Bayleigh (Sarah)
    25th - Tayah (Emma M) Ethan (Jess)
    27th - Oscar (Oshani)
    28th - Lachlan (Nicky)

Happy Birthday Bayleigh, Tayah & Ethan

and very happy Birthing Days to all your beautiful mummies!!!!!!

Happy FIRST Birthdays to:
    Liam
    Bayleigh
    Ethan

Tayah

Hope you all have/had a great birthday and were showered with gifts and love!!

Hi everyone!!

Thank you all for your birthday messages for Wednesday. It was a good day, I was in a really good mood, Avaleigh was in a really good mood! Avaleigh spent half of the day with her Nanna and then in the evening my mum and sis came over for cake. I've got soo much to do for her party tomorrow as I just got paid last night. I hate doing everything at the last minute!! But didnt have a choice.. have to go out and get all the party food, normal groceries, fruit & veg, decorations AND I want to pop in to the Target toy sale and spend the 200 Avaleigh got from her Grandma. So its a busy busy day!! I wanted to be in the shops by 8am but Avaleigh is still asleep and I dont want to wake her cause of our busy day, so I will wait.

I'm going to be starting a night fillers job at Coles soon. I am just waiting on the call now. Its 4 hours a night and I will be working til 10 most nights and thursday is 1am cause of late night trading. I am going to take 3/4 days and do this for a couple of months until we are back up on our feet and infront with all our bills. So i will prob be less and less on here now.

Anyway, I am going to make some noise and see if I can wake Avaleigh!!

Have a great day everyone.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ETHAN AND TAYAH!

HAve a wonderful day filled with love, yummy cake and lots of pressies!!

Megan76 Guest

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY'S ETHAN AND TAYAH! WE HOPE YOU HAVE LOADS OF FUN AND GET GOOD STUFF!!

Happy Birthday Tayah

Happy Birthday Ethan

Hope you both had a really great day. Sorry I'm a day late.

BBL later, someone's having a moment.

Happy 1st Birthday Oscar!
    Hope you have a special day together, Danni.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OSCAR!!!!

Yay Oscar! Happy 1st Birthday!!! Congratulations mum!

Happy Birthday Oscar!

Hope you have a great day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OSCAR!!

Have a wonderful day filled with love, laughter and yummy cake!!

Happy birthday Oscar!!!!!!
    Hope you had a fab day!!!
    We had Lachie's party today and it was fantastic. I am a little sad that he is One tomorrow.
    He loves cake and sausage rolls... hmm...
    lol

Hope you are all well.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast