Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July 2007 #9

Raels, can you give me your face book name again. I can't seem to find the posts with everyones names. And I guess if I have yours you will have everyones else's right? Do you mind?

Hi girls,

I have invited some of you to be my facebook friends, but thought the easiest way for everyone to know who's who was to set up a July 2007 Baby Buddies Group - only people from this thread can join- search for the group on facebook (by the title above)- hopefully it will come up- let me know if it doesn't!

Mel, it's Raelene Rutherford.

YacinesMommy Guest

Hi girls,

Hope everyone is well.
    Mel sorry to ask but what happened that you are on the couch with your foot in the air.
    I'm trying to get this facebook thing up and running. If you ant to add me I'm under Christina Thrasybule.

Be back soon, Miss Y is chucking a tanty (sp)

Tina

Star, awesome job on the facebook page
    Does everyone want me to add them as friends?

YacinesMommy Guest

Squishee u can add me.

Hi,

lol raels maybe I should spend more time watching him and less time on BB. Just kidding, he's asleep right now. I do this instead of housework. I am hoping that the mum sound turns into a little boy who says mum first instead of dad.

Nicki, I have found another mum from bendigo in the weight loss thread and her name is Rebecca. we have been chatting this arvo, she's 24 and it's her third bub. So there is 5 of us now.

hey I'm just going to throw this out there. I'm going to add you as a friend if i see you and if you don't want me deal with it at your end excuse the rudeness ladies ha ha ha

Add me too. I'm Melissa Murray.
    Tina, I had my ankle operated on yesterday. Didn't think it was too bad until about mid morning today and it's now really hurting, but won't complain, no pain no gain.

Nicky, Star, I can't find the group on face book although, I'm not sure I'm looking in the right place. I'm going in under groups when I search, it comes up nothing. Can anyone help?

YacinesMommy Guest

Mel - there are 167 entries under Melissa Murray LOL wich one are you???

Tracey Darmawan here (on facebook!) LOL

hey!! back from my dress fitting and I love my dress sooooooooooooooo much!! It needs to be taken in nearly 8cm!!! The final fitting is on the 7th of December and the lady said she will take it in a little bit more to what she thinks a few kg loss is, so I have until 7th of December to lose weight and then thats it. She said if it still comes off cause that is what sometimes happens with stress, with the lace up it will be OK.

Photos will be coming soon.. they are just on mum's camera so jsut waiting for her to send them through!

Better go, Avaleigh is hungry

Oh cool Veronica, I'm glad your wrapped with it. And congrats on the 8cm, that's an awesome achievement. Can't wait to see the pics. It's funny with my wedding dress I had to get it let out about 8cm the week before our wedding, as my tummy popped with Charlize the week before, now I have a dress that is a size 10 bodice and about a size 14 bottom, oh well. I can't believe your wedding in only 30 days away, how quickly has it come around. Is there much more to get done?

Hi ladies

How are you feeling Mel? Glad the OP went well, hope the pain doesn't stay around too long. Enjoy the rest though!

Welldone re the 8cms Veronica!! Glad your still happy with your dress. Cant wait to see the photo's. Not long now hey! What will avaleigh be wearing.

On Face Book im.. Jessikah Miles. If any one wants to add me I haven't uploaded a photo yeti will soon. You must forgive me as im still trying to get my head around it, lol!

VENTING!! Sorry.
    My poor baby has sore tonsils I rang the drs this morning as ethan was very unwell last night and they said i couldnt get in for a week unless its an emergency, and i said that it was to me and my son NEEDS to see a dr, i was told look he probably has a cold and because your a first time mum your overreacting!! WTF I was so so angry, anyway i took him to the hospital and the nurse that seen us said that his tonsils looked slightly enlarged and he needed to go to the dr, so she rang them and told them i was coming and i WILL be seeing a dr. Im very happy that we got in, but the dr was bl@@dy rude. He was trying to check ethan's ears and he was wriggling and he said would you hold the little turd still!! I nearly slapped him! I was told to keep his fluids up and give him panadol and if he gets worse then take him to emergency on the weekend. Im still so angry. I wish i could have seen my family dr. Poor little ethan is so miserable and it breaks your heart to see them so unwell, especially when the dr doesn't seem to give a *****!!
    Im still having trouble sleeping as im all blocked up from the flu and ethans unwell and i have had real estate agents, mortgage brokers, finance company's on the phone all afternoon, now the agent is coming here tomorrow morning to take some photo's of our house to put on the internet and in the papers and the house looks like a disaster zone, and to top it off my cat has eaten something thats disagreeing with her and keeps spewing every where. I think im losing the plot deep breath! just had to get that out.

Ok BBL...ethans awake!

Mel - not much left to organise. Just waiting for all the RSVP's so I can get stuck in to place cards and seating arrangements, got to decide on the wedding music and thats all really!! Its coming around soo quickly, I am getting excited!! I cant wait for Jason's reaction to my dress and how I look that day cause I will never look so done up again!! I hope he likes it..

I'm sure he will Veronica. I can't wait to see you too!!!!!!!!!
    Jessikah, what a rude *****! I can't believe some people sometimes. I hope Ethan gets better soon, there is nothing worse than a sick baby. Hugs to you darl!!

hey photos are uploaded to my bellybelly album!

Im pulling my hair out over this honeymoon!!

Hi Everyone

I'm not on facebook - does that make me an outcast? Seriously, I feel like I'm not in the cool gang and I should hurry my ass up and get with it before no-one will talk to me anymore
    I don't know why but I seem to be feeling so calm tonight - like utterly content for no apparent reason. Shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth I guess. Autie had her four month needles today but she's fine, sleeping well. I gave her a small dose of Panadol as her temp went up a little before bed and she spit most of it out. Then I tasted it and realised I would have done the same thing - cherry/vanilla/poison flavour it was.

Tina - you lived my nightmare - congratulations on fighting back. We have always planned on getting a dog once Autumn can walk, but hearing this makes me want one sooner. Hope you're not suffering from any after effects emotionally.

Megan - are you two doing ok?

Mel - glad to hear it went well. Ignore the frustrated looks from DH and rest up! I would love to get together with everyone if I possibly can. Keep me posted please.

V - your photos look beautiful - you're going to feel so special in that dress. My vote is for Bali - I'm sure Tracey would agree with my saying it's beautiful and has the added bonus of being very good value for money. Plus the people are lovely.

Sara - Kaetlyn's photo is gorgeous. for the rolling. Autumn went clingy for a while about the same time, now she charms everyone with smiles and giggles when she gets handed over - go figure. You can always put them in the cot when you need to leave them, I just figure a safety entertainer would be more portable (and fun)

Jessikah - My jaw dropped when I read what that doctor said! I would definitely be doing a written complaint to someone! That's nothing short of disgraceful and I got all worked up for you Are you and Ethan and kitty feeling any better?:hugs:

Hope everyone else is going to have a relaxed weekend with smiling babies. Oh, and I put a few pictures in my gallery since it seems to be the thing to do

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast