Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July - September 2005 #2

Trace I thought digger was Blue?????? Or do you mean you are just double checking???.

Wow it is quiet in here today ladies ...cooooeeee ...cooooooeeee....anyone there :-)

Well DH is still at work ..blah. I am about to watch the RPA show as there is something in Endo apparently so I would like to see it.

A little ( understatement) upset with my DH as he has invited his unemployed 19yr old brother to stay with us ( even though he lives at home!) . He has not job , no money and no licence!. He is used to living at Bondi right on transport and he is going to come and stay here in Baulkham hills...helloooooo ....man oh man !. Anyway not the most happy lady in the world as it is going to be a big hassle for me to have to care for him...especially because as you all know DH works such long hours it will fall on my shoulders. Anyway ..guess it is his brother...but I better put a time limit on it as I dont want this to be a long term thing!

Kaitlyn is a little out of sorts today ..fell asleep on me tonight at 615pm!!! and is a little warm ...so I know she is coming down with something as that is the only time she falls asleep on me these days :-). Plus she was up from 12-2am this morning so something is not right. I hope it is nothing to yukky for her !.

Well I hope all you ladies and bubs are having a nice evening.

Sorry AGAIN.... LOL... Um at the 12wk scan the guy said maybe a boy, but I was not & am not convinced... Storm, I honestly will be so happy no matter what the gender, I am pretty sure we will have 1 more soon so 4 girls or a mixture is fine so long as they are all happy & healthy!!!

So yeah the guy said he thought a boy, but at 12 wks I dint know how much you can see, so on sat I guess we should be able to see a bit more!??? Either way they have names picked & will be totally loved!!!! hee hee

Brooke thinking of you hun, hope your able to relax!!!

Oh Ok Trace, I wonder how correct they were at 12 weeks then?Will be interesting to see!

Hi Cass, poor Kaitlyn hope she isn't getting sick ! Hmmm on your BIL too, how long does he plan on staying?

Still having a miracle Zac when it comes to bed time. I can't believe we've gone from tantrums to just telling him to go to bed Wow, he is really growing up ..........
    Last edited by storm; March 1st, 2007 at 09:03 PM.

hi girls

BROOKE goodluck with everything. Sounds like you are just about to POP! Goodluck with the names also.

MUMMY2K ICK about the BIL, that would drive me batty. Hang in there and I hope Kaitlyn is okay. thanks for wishing me goodluck about IUI. We are all set to give this month a go naturally again. I'm so clucky right now. I just watched "saving babies" and cried my eyes out. Have fun at the wedding this weekend.

JO I would love to do the movies at those bub/mum times, I SO forgot about them. I'm doing that SOON ... thanks for the reminder don't work to hard around the house.

STORM big shocker here as well. Brooke has been asking for "cot-cot" and lying down at 8pm and FALLING asleep .. I'm like checking her whole body and thinking IS THIS my child??? I'm here right now because she is still snroing .. i hope your foot is okay.

Hi Tracey ( congrats on the BOY ) , FLETCH and whoever I can't see when I press REPLIED as the page only lets me see so many people.

We joined a new playgroup today and brooke loved the sandpit. Lots of kids and we are gonna go there every thursday now. We are off to the coast this weekend to go for a swim and have pancakes for lunch. See ya girls, have a great weekend.

Signing off from Sunny QLD! and HOT ..

LISA XO

Hi Ladies!
    Still having the good Zac, still in shock!
    Poor Zane Fletch, it must have really freaked him out!!

Hi Lisa, have a great weekend at the beach! Lucky you.

My foot seems to be getting better too, which is a big relief I can just put a little bit of pressure on it now.phew, looks like I get to escape surgery.

Hi to everybody, hope you & your bubba's are having a nice relaxing day.

that's so funny STORM I'm still in shock with brooke and going to sleep .. 3 nights in a row for us

MAYBE its the MOON? full moon here tonight

see ya girls, have a good weekend!!!

CIAO

Hi Sunflowers - My dd is sleeping better too, must be the moon!

Trace - So glad Maddy is ok. You'll be bra shopping before you know it

Brooke - Hope you are ok. When I was away I was thinking 'Oh no I hope I don't miss Brooke before the c/s, have to wish her luck!' so I can still do it, yay! Rest up as much as you can and relax.

Cass - Is Kaitlyn ok?

Fletch - How's the bump? Zane loving that room still???

Jo - Another movie, wow I am jealous again! Lucky you and so great Sammy is a good boy.

Storm - Glad your foot is better.

Hi everyone else!

Just got back from Yamba, loads of unpacking to do Ned is finally asleep and DH has taken Lucie to the beach. She had a ball when we were away, lots of beach, parks, walks and coffee (or milkshakes I should say!) with mum

Ok sorry gotta run, lots to do!

OOOh havent popped in to confirm that I am havinga BOY!... Yep all is perferct the scan was about 45mins & she was super thorough & I am so glad he looked perfect & is perfect, looks like he'll have Indah's button nose!!!

So Zyon Jaya is growing & halfway to meeting us!!! Indah's already saying Baby Zyon....

Just a quick one to say That maddy won a prize at a festival today, I am waiting for her to get home & tell me all but it was a Helicopter flight so my Mum went with her (as they'd gone with my sis & her kids & I was baking & napping!) so they flew over our hpouse & I was out side waving, I cant wiat to hear all about it...... What a winner!!!

Hope everyone is doing well & Brooke it's oh so close now Hun!!!!

Ya hoo Trace!!!! Love his name!!! Wow Lucky Maddy , that would have been such a thrill for her!!

Glad to hear you had a good time away Soph. Coming home is always so busy HUh? Kinda spoils the away part.

I've just added a scan pic on the website... He looks so much like indah!!!!

Awwwww Trace! you have a boy!!!! I'm so happy for ya!

Whooohooo Trace Congratulations on your little blue bundle. I can so remember that feeling with Sammy. Feels so surreal knowing you have a son after saying girls and daughters it really feels so weird. Now you can go boy shopping!!!

Wow Brooke..its all so close for you..its so darn exciting! Cant wait to hear what you have growing in there....i think im going to say girl! Thats great your hubby could help with gymbaroo..its sometimes the little things that are the most touching isnt it.

Soph hope you had a lovely time away..the unpacking sucks though lol. Im trying to plan a trip over Easter but arrrgh at all the organization!

Cass hope the wedding went well...and the dress!!!!! Bummer about your BIL though....dont think Id like that either!

Fletchie poor little sensitive Zaney! That would have been a strange thing for him to see.

Lisa the new playgroup sounds great and wow at the great sleeping...id love a bit of that! Im thinking about joining a new alternative playgroup out here but i will have to see how im fitting everything in..am hoping to go and check it out on wednesday.

Storm hope Zac is still keeping up his fantastic sleeping...what a great example for Angel!

Hello everyone else.

Had a lovely weekend. I still have classes tomorrow unfortunately so miss out on the long weekend. The kids have been great. Weve had sleepovers on both nights and we had family around this arvo for afternoon tea. Sammy is growing up way too quickly and just repeating just about everything we say. He is sooo into trucks, cars and bulldozers, Storm and Fletchie are you noticing the same with your boys???? Its so funny given how hes surrounded by girls and his dad certainly is not a 'blokey' bloke.

Well have a few chapters to read so best get on to it...hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow.

Jo
    Last edited by ~Jo~; March 4th, 2007 at 09:27 PM.

Wohooo Trace on the boy, love the name too. Abd wow on the helicopter ride, how much fun!

Brooke - Ahhhh your DH coming to Gymbaroo, made me teary too! I know exactly what you mean. And don't worry, I'm sure as soon as you meet your beautiful bundle, the right name will just come to you. Can you have a VBAC if you go early?

Jo - Ah Sammy is a sweetie. Bugger you don't have a holiday. I started going to a new playgroup last week and LOVED it. They have this big back yard and heaps of toys and a sandpit and stuff. Lucie ran around for the entire 2 hours and was literally a walking zombie at the end. Can't wait until we go again tomorrow! Best thing is it's FREE!

Storm - you managing to get out a bit with Angel and Zac? How's it going?

Hi everyone else.

Ned has been restless the past 2 nights so i need sleep.............

Bummer you don't get the day off Jo! & Yep Zac is in to cars & trucks too! It's so cute.
    I think Angel is setting an example for Zac when it comes to sleep, he goes to bed great, but wakes up through the night & wants to play! I was up for 2 hours with him last night, he kept passing me his cars saying "toot toot, mummy" Gorgeous, but not at 2am!!! Maybe it was the storm that woke him up.

Yay for a new playgroup Soph, Lucie sounds like she has a blast! Hope Ned has a better sleep for you tonight, maybe he is just settling back in from your holiday. How's the BF going? I still get a bit upset about not being able to feed Angel,I wish there was something they could have done to help with my supply, or rather I wish they had different drugs which they gave me to help me recover, instead of the ones that stop milk production.*sigh*. Yep been getting out heaps, not scared anymore LOL.

Hey Brooke, are you still here? Sounds like your bubba is going to be here soon. Did the contractions keep coming? Wow for your DH coming to help you too. Men, they can be human sometimes!

Dh is home from work today, but he & zaccie are curled up in bed still, Angel is asleep & all the big kids are at school. I've moped & unstacked the dish washer & I have this horribly big iron pile looking at me, urgh, why can't I be the one still in bed?
    Best go do it.
    Have a nice day everybody!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

HUGE congrats on having a boy Trace, boys are super Awwwwwwwww at Indah saying baby Zyon, soooooo cute.

Storm - that's great for getting out a bit. And don't stress about the BF. If it happens, then great, but when it doesn't work then you know bub will get fed anyway! After what you went through with the birth I reckon you are doing a totally super job. BF going ok. I still stress about supply etc but Ned put on 550g in 3 weeks and now weighs 7.65kg at (almost) 5.5 months. Lucie only weighed 8.8 kg when she was 1!

Wow Soph, you are going really well huh? Great weight for Ned too. Isn't it a weird feeling going from terrible feeders to fantastic ones? Angel already weighs 5.2kg, well that was last weeks, she is almost 1/2 the weight Zac is now! He only weighs 11kg.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast