Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July - September 2005 #4

Ahhh Trace no way am I TTC right now We're not even talking about it until after Christmas. We want one summer were we can all hang out at the beach and do a bit more than have all the baby stuff going on. Life will be a bit different, so we'll see how we both feel then. And your ticker was mighty fine with that lovely man, but gotta say your daughters are pretty darn cute (in a totally diff way iykwim).

Storm - Ahhhhh chubba thighs. You just want to eat them! I met a woman who has an 8 month old who weighs 11kg and she is seriously HUGE and i just LOVE her thighs and plump tum. So adorable!

Jo - The wedding sounds great and well done for finishing the assignment. You are wonder woman!

ohhh your changed your Ticker back Trace hehe. Just kidding the girls are way nicer to look at!. Wow $110.00 a week ..that is fantastic!....our rent is cheap for Sydney. The unit that we own which is only a two bedder is rented to our tennats for $350.00 a week ..a unit!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I wonder why we live in this city!!.

JO I am glad the wedding went well ..and yay to handing in your assignment ..I love the feeling that comes with getting that done..

Soph I am so glad Lucie is your little eating machine now. Kaitlyn is a little skinny after the gastro so I will have to start feeding her up. Her distain (SP?) for the highchair is also not helping with my quest to keep her fed!.

Today we kinda seem to be on the mend ...all managed to eat some dinner tonight which is a good thing.

Had a lovely day with the miss Kaitlyn ...3rd day locked in doors as I dont want to infect anyone else ..so we painted (discovered paint does come of the walls, tables, floorboards and cupboards!), played "shh shh" which is the new game when we just put all her babies to sleep after wrapping them in various different items. And ran around the garden everytime we had a break in the rain!

Off to work tomorrow....blargh..will he hard as some people were very upset over the retrenchments and I think they had to leave straight away . I was sooo one of the lucky ones!.

Cass I hope you guys are all feeling better now. There is nothing worse than all feeling blerrrgh especially when you have people coming over and you have to tell them to leave lol(that happened to us couple of weeks ago). Hope you get to feed miss Kaitlyn up..its awful how noticeable their weightloss can be after theyve been sick hey..though im sure she will put it in in no time. Hope its not too bad at work today.

Soph so you at playgroup today? Its nice when you can get out in the morning and they just want to chill out.

Trace he was gorgeous..though the girls are cuter i think! So you counting down til you finish up..must be so exciting for you..your ticker is powering along

Bec and Alex you guys must be getting so close now too????

Fletchie and Rae hope you guys are well and keeping each other in good spirits..not long to go now.. Rae once again..great news about little Tia.

Louise hope the morning sickness isnt too bad for you...arrgh remember that tooooo well.

Stormie what you up to today hun? So has your hubby decided on another car for real? Ughh all that rego!

Well its raining fairly consistently today. Sammy and I have done some lovely painting and drawing with crayons. He is loving sweeping at the moment. He has his own little broom but (sigh) thinks its ok to tip over mummy's pot plants so that they make a mess so he can sweep it up...I will keep working on it lol

Jo

Ohhh look at your gorgeous ticker...love it love it love it Fletchie.

Jo

Good Morning ladies...hope you are all having a nice Anzac day!. I have been telling Kaitlyn all about how her great grandfather (peepa) was an Anzac ...totally over her head but one year it will make sense to her

Was meant to go over and see the BIL and SIL and the new Bubba but he has had to make a trip to wollongong so looks like we cant go until late this afternoon. This means dinner will be a rushed one as we will not get home until 6pmish ..so I have bumped the homemade pies and roast veges from dinner back to lunch and mmmm boy does it smell good in here right now!.

The miss is sleeping ...washing is washing ..floors were mopped at 6am and Dh is munching on manderines on the lounge...so I am going to head off and read my current book "slummy Mummy" very funny book!

Enjoy your day girls ....hope you are all remember your men back then that helped keep us and our children safe today ...and of course the service men of today as well !....sorry get a bit emotional on this subject as it really was a defining part of my Peepas life...and he died of cancer directly related to a drug they were given during the war....

Hope you have a good day Cass!!
    I woke up this morning to discover my little Angel has a tooth! Holey cow, where did that come from? I thought teething was mean to be a right pain in the butt? Hope all her teeth come through that easy!

Have a nice relaxing day everybody.
    Oh Fletch, love your ticker pic too, how beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Girls

Cass - reading a book - I haven't done that for a while except the boring accounting books to keep the skills up. Have fun this afternnoon.

Storm - A tooth!!! Wow, lets hope they are all that easy.

well I have finally booked a scan for the 10th May and have my first midwives appointment on the 14th. The MS seems to have eased now except frst thing in the morning and if I get hungry, but the cravings have started, I just had to have a proper hamburger yesterday and please get those chocolate tim tams away from me. thankgod I lost 3 kilos in the first few weeks because I think they are going to go back on soon.
    Last edited by kitten2b; April 25th, 2007 at 12:37 PM. Reason: my spelling is crap

Yay Loiuse, it's all happening! Glad the m/s has eased off some for you.

Storm - it is good and bad in a way, when I have at least I know that the hormone levels are high and all is well. When I was pregnant with Maria it never entered my head that anything could or would go wrong, but after the miscarrage everything is different. I just have to wait till the scan to see my baby and its little heartbeat. Oh and my stomach has started to grow - DH is hoping it is not twins - he he.

You're going to be fine! There is a healthy little bubba growing in there! How funny, you have a tummy already, it's amazing how early you pop out after you first! I swear I was showing the minute I was late with Angel!

Cass thank you for telling us about peeps. It is always good to show gratitude for our wonderful lives we have today. We had planned as of yesterday to get to the early dawn service cos we normally just go to the day one but we ended up having 4 extra friends stay overnight so motivation was low! Enjoy your book wont you.

Louise your little bubba sounds like its growing nicely in there. Uughh hate that morning sickness though...but it is reassuring isnt it.

Oh Wow a tooth how exciting! Glad it was that easy for her!

My brother and girlfriend had their morphology scan yesterday and were hoping to find out the sex of their bubs but it had its little legs firmly crossed! I laughed thinking well maybe this little one just doesnt want to share and it is their first! Anyway hope you all have a lovely day today..relax and enjoy your family time.

Jo

Quiet today......helloooooooooooo???

My baby girl is 13..omg!

Jo

Oh no Jo!! Happy birthday to Jess!! Wow she is a teenager! OMG!!

OOOH Jo Wish Jess a Happy 13th Birthday from us!!!

Hi all, just busy, busy.........

Thanks girls..we had our extended family party last night and this weekend she is having a bunch of friends stay over and going to the movies, shopping and out for dinner. Sooo grown up lol

Hope you are all doing well.

Jo

Aww Jo, she'll have so much fun!
    I've added 2 photos to my site. So hard when I don't have a camera anymore, Zaccie broke it. we borrowed one last night & went snap happy!!

Gorgeous pics Storm...beautiful kids! Love all of Zaccie's blonde hair!

Jo

Thanks Jo
    Just a shame I didn't get all the curls in there!!
    Last edited by storm; April 27th, 2007 at 10:32 PM. Reason: I cant spell!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast