Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July - September 2005 #4

Hope youve all had a lovely day ladies. My techno boy has been amusing himself for ages playing on a spare dvd player turning it on and off....placing discs in it and plugging ear phones in it lol..clever boy! Wet wet day today..a nice day to snuggle.

Jo

Hey Girls, long time, no speak!

Just thought I would pop in quickly to say hello and let you know that I'm having a baby this week!! I'm booked in for a c-section on Thursday. I'm pretty excited - I've made it to full term for the first time and I'll get to room in with my little one and we can come home together too. It will be interesting to see how Josh goes with her. Hopefully he will like being the big brother!

Louise, I'm sorry it's belated, but huge congratulations to you on your new pregnancy! I hope you are feeling well and managing to get a bit of rest when you aren't running around after Maria.

Cass, I'll be looking forward to some good news from you soon too! It's very exciting that you are trying for #2.

Jo, I read about the scare you had with your little man. I'm so glad that he recovered well. And mum to a teenager now...wow, where does the time go? I hope Jess has a lovely weekend.

Brooke, I hope all is going well with you and your littlies.

Storm, love the new pics - gorgeous!

Fletch, Rae, Trace, Alex, Soph, hi to you all...hope you are all doing well.

Anyway, had better run - still lots to do! Bye for now!

Love Bec

OMG BEC!!!!!!!
    Where the hell did that time go?
    Wishing you all the very best!
    Can't wait to hear your wonderful news!!
    Goodluck -xx-

Thanks Storm!

I know, I have no idea where the time went either! Although I suspect that things will become even more of a blur for me from here on in.

I'll be texting a few BB girls after the bub is born - including Fletch & Brooke - so I'm sure someone will let you all know the news...

Awww Bec yay!!!! How exciting for you..this week..whooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to hear all about your new precious little girl. Bet little Josh loves her to pieces!

Yay!!!!! Exciting!!!!!

Jo

WOO HOOO For your baby arriving on Thursday.... What fun!!! Exciting times YAY!!!!!

Hey Trace, how did you get to be 28 weeks? That has gone way too fast too!

How is everybody ?
    So quiet in here lately.

Hello ladies I am being a big slacker re posting...sorry!

Just quickly ducking in to say good luck Bec for tomorrow, wow that went quickly!!!!!!!! Yayyyy!!!!

Oh Bec goodluck for tomorrow....yay!!!

Soph you dont have to apologise geez..its not as if you dont have a busy life with two little ones!!!!!!!!

Hope everybody is well. We had a lovely morning at playgroup...Sammy is tired out and asleep right now. We are having so many sleep dramas its getting me down so im trying to keep him as busy as i can. Yesterday he had a few hours at the fun centre and just had a ball but didnt help him sleep better at night at all. Is everyone elses little darling just going to bed with no dramas??? Tell me please I cant be the only one with the no nanize toddler???

Jo

Ha

Thanks everyone for all the well wishes

I saw the Pre-Admissions Clinic and my OB this morning and I'm all booked in and ready to go. Getting very excited!

Jo, nope, you're not the only ones having sleep dramas atm. Josh's sleeps are a mixed bag. Sometimes he goes down really easily and has a great sleep, other times can be a bit of a nightmare. He was in a really great sleep pattern up until recently when he had a really bad bout of teething and he hasn't been the same since. I'm still trying to work out what I'm going to do about it. So unfortunately no advice from me, but lots of empathy!

Ok so now I will try and keep on top of posting

Jo - Sometimes Lucie will go down really well too and then sometimes she really fights it. She has started sometimes waking during the night too, but usually I can go in and give her a drink of water and pick up her dummy (yeap she still has one for sleep times!) and then she is ok. I am not sure if maybe she is getting her 2nd year molars but the last week she has been a major tantruming, whiney, clingy toddler which is driving me I really hope it's just a phase that passes very soon and not the start of 'the terrible 2s'. Good luck with the sleep!

Bec - Can't wait to hear the news, I hope you can get some sleep tonight and are not too excited that you are knackered tomorrow. Good luck!

Thanks for your replies guys.

Bec I cant imagine how excited you are now wow!!! Cant wait to hear all about your precious little girl. Will be keeping a look out for your birth notice!

Soph id love Sammy to have a dummy..i think you have to use whatever works!!! Sammy most days will try and resist a sleep but every third/fourth day will fall asleep on the boob and have an hours rest...those days are great. Its the night sleep that is an ordeal..we have the same nightly routine but he just seems so wired that it takes about an hour/hour and half just to lie with him and settle..needless to say it gets a bit tiring doing that each night. I hope he grows out of it.

Have a lovely day tomorrow ladies

Jo

Hi Girls! Sorry I have been a stranger..busy busy!.

Jo I know I will kick myself as I will jinx it but Kaitlyn goes down fine ...for now!. This changes month to month believe me!. However she is up between 430amand 530am most mornings.

Soph dont worry Kaitlyn has two dummies for bed time hehe. She swaps them in her sleep sometimes hehe.

BEC!!!!! oh my gosh good luck tomorrow !!!!!!!!! Cant wait to hear the good news.

Well so much has changed just in a week ...Kaitlyn is saying so many words now she just keeps me amazed all the time....

Ohhhh Dh has arrived home with Maccas naughty!

Will try and jump on tomorrow night as we are off to a friends holiday house for the weekend on Friday!. Three families ..5 kids! 3 under 3! should be fun and busy hehe.

Hope all is well with Bec!! Thinking of you, holding your special little girl!!

Congratulations again Bec...beautiful name as well...awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

Cass that sounds like fun getting away you lucky thing! Hope you have a lovely time. I am glad Kaitlyn is sleeping well for you..lol..i hope its not jinked now though hehe

Stormie how you going hun??

Weve had a gorgeous day at home today. Sammy is just such a little boy. Hes got one of those digger things in the sand pit that you sit on and hed happily dig up sand for hours each day funny boy. Today he helped me round up the chooks today too..saying mon chook chook. Anyways best go and get some reading done for tomorrows class..have a lovely day tomorrow ladies

Jo

I'm going OK Jo, just a bit stressed with all these prob's with Angel, pead thinks she maybe lactose intolerant, been through a bit this week, but holding up!!
    Zaccie has been a trooper through it all, saying heaps more words now, mostly "oh no bubby yuckie" cos she has been so bad, he runs & gets cloths & nappies all the time!! So cute to see him fussing over her, he has been very concerned with it all!!!
    I've been forgetting my pill too, DH & I dtd the other night then I worked out I had just O'ed, oh no !! That's all I need right now!!

LOL at Sammy rounding up the chooks!! How cute...

Hope everybody is having a nice day!
    Sorry for not being around much, it's just so hard atm with Angel, poor little girl I think I have cried out all my tears now, I hate it when they get this ill.

Ah Jo Sammy sounds like th ecutest little boy.

Storm - Zac sounds adorable too. Sorry hun I must of missed it, what is wrong with Angel??? Hope all is ok!

Not much to report from me. Ned isn't feeding very well atm though and I am worried it might be another UTI. Can't get into his doc today though so will wait and see how we go over the weekend first. As for me, the weight is literally falling off in chunks and I am eating rubbish. Don't get me wrong I am v happy about it, just hope it's just 'cos of BF and nothing more sinister.

Storm Im so sorry you are having a rough time with Angel...what has been going on with her??? Its so awful when little ones are sick. Thinking of you.

Soph yay for you. Have you been feeling well in yourself while you are losing weight? Ive never lost been one to loose much through breastfeeding but i know it does happen. Im sure its nothing sinister..i can imagine you must be just be so busy with two little ones so close in age.

Jo

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast