Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July - September 2005 #4

Brooke - Charli sounds just booooootiful and your little man is a star! Glad things are going well for you. And if you were UTD again - whoohooo an even smaller age gap than mine!!!! And Ned is actually 8 months today He's growing up!

Louise - great HB, I know what Storm is talking about to hehehehehehehe. Just one of those gender thingos

Jo - Have you got exams coming up? Or just lots of assignments?

Storm - So glad Angel is better. Did she have gastro at some stage? I remember when Lucie had it, every time we kept trying to give her formula again she'd get diarrohea, it took ages to get over the bug.

Shocker of a night last night. Ned is teething badly atm and both him and Lucie basically woke every hour I'm suprised I'm so awake today. My milk is also really low atm. Not many wees from the little man so a little stressed about that. He's not feeding great either but probably due to the mouthful of teeth bursting through???? Who knows!

Awww what a gorgeous piccie Soph!!Love it.
    Angel is lactose intolerant, only really just figured it out now, she never had a bug or anything, but she has never had good poos, up until now IYKWIM

I'll join you with the shocker of a night too, Zaccie is really sick & Angel is teething, so between the 2 of them crying on & off there wasn't enough time for sleep

Soph love your pic..its gorgeous..dont they look so sweet together. Neddy looks like a real little boy! I only have one exam and have just finished and handed in my last assignment today..its a great feeling!

Storm sorry you had a ****ty night last night too your poor thing. Hope the babies are better for you tonight.

Brooke..a cleaner..im so jealous!!! Glad everything seems to be going well for you though. I cant believe how much little boy is sleeping..wow...must be great! .ive never had sleepers like that lol

Louise ive seen the little microwaves..will have to get sammy one as well...they just love doing things like us dont they.

Well Sammy and Daddy had a day together today. They went to the library and got some new books out. Sammy is book mad at the moment so hes happy to have some newies to flick through. I got home and he was excitedly telling me all about his day the big boy.

Jo

Not much sleep again last night, Angel has it now.Went to the doc again (for Angel) & because of her hole in her heart I have to watch her very closely.She could end up needing to go to hossy.
    I'm very very annoyed about this, (the reason they got sick to begin with ) I think I might make a boo hoo about it.
    Jo, I have visions of Sammy sitting on the lounge flicking through his books! too cute.

Oh dear Storm..hope Angel is ok.

Jo

Oh Jo,it's so hard when they are small, she has finally had a bottle now, gosh it was so long, now I am panicking about dehyrdation.

Hi Girls!!!!!!!!!!! So sorry I have been such a stranger.

I have been sooooo busy with work . They are trying desperately to keep me after my retrenchment. I have had to pull my boss aside and tell her that I want the package so I dont want to stay argh...felt bad but I had to tell them!.

Things are going well here...still no news on the TTC front. But Kaitlyn is just bringing happiness to our lives every day!!!!. She is changing so much!. She repeats everythingggg. My sister taught her to say Boobies in 1min the other day , now she points to her cheast and proudly states "boobies".

Eating is a challange...she just wants to eat on the move , and if I try and get her to eat at the table she wont eat much at all ( anyone else going through this???)

Dh and I have just sent put out place up for Auction. So on the 21st of June we are hoping it will sell under the hammer for the price we want ..or more!. Then we will start looking to buy a house around here which is very exciting!. I am hoping for a 3bed , 2bath with big yard and a pool!. Just nice as we could never have had that if we stayed around the Eastern Suburbs.

Ok I am going to go and try and read back and see what everyone else has been up to .

Soph I cant believe how big Ned is !!!!!!!!!! they are both so gorgeous in your ticker photo.

Storm is she still going ok?

Cass must be nice to be so loved eh lol. My fingers are crossed you get the price you want for you place...how exciting.

Not much happening here. Had a lovely day at playgroup yesterday. I actually took Livvy and Emmy with me so they could have a look because its actually an independent school. They loved it...everyone was so welcoming and encouraged them to join in which was lovely and Sammy loved having them there. Having a lazy day today...leaving soon to go out with a friend for coffee.

Hope you are all well ladies....Rae...my fingers are crossed todays the day!!!!!!!

Jo

Jo - Is Rae due now???? She can't be! That has gone soooooo fast!

Storm - How is Angel?

Cass - Hope your house sells for a small fortune and you can get your dream house.

Not much news here - started a parneting course today. They look after your kids for free too. First time I had ever left Lucie apart from with DH and we both found it hard at first but then she was fine, particularly after Ned woke up and joined her - she was heaps more relaxed then. Ned is crawling everywhere little monkey man, and he has hardly slept today so he'll be zonked soon! BBL Ned playing in his little spew....charming!

Awww Soph great visual there of your little man having the time of his life!

Yes believe it was Rae's due date yesterday.....so exciting!!!!!!!!!

Jo

No guys, she's no better, thanks for asking though. Starting to drink more now, which must mean she is slowly getting there. Good thing she's a fatty she's got heaps of weight to fall back on hehe.

Aww Soph, how cute are your kiddies? Can't believe Ned is crwaling everywhere too wow.
    I heard Rae was in the early stages , so hopefully today.
    Hi Jo, hope you had another nice day.
    HI Cass, hope you get the price you want,& like Soph said you get your dream house.

How is everybody else getting along?

I'm really tired again today, little floss had a screaming match at 1am I imaging her throat would be that sore, her voice is so different to normal, even hard to hear with the monitor on, I hope this nasty thing goes soon.

Awww Storm, it sounds awful there....get well vibes coming to your family.

Jo

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....so quiet in here.

Well we have moved the cot out of the house and Sammy has been having sleeps...although very brief in his big boy superman bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hes so proud of himself when he does it and comes in saying 'nanise?girls?' meaning nanize like the girls..weve been making such a big deal so hopefully it will continue. Last night lasted about 2 hours before he came running into me for booboo but its a start!!!!!!!!

Jo

Oh wow Jo, what a big boy Sammy is!! Well done to the little man.

Thanks Storm..its gorgeous isnt it when they are so proud of themselves! How are the Zaccy and Angel now??? Hope they are feeling better.

Jo

Er hum...yoooo hoooooooooooo....anyone??????????

Jo

HI Jo.
    Zaccie is all better, Angel has 1 lung clear & was feeding great yesterday, but today it's all gone down hill. I have absolutely had enough. It is so so sad. She is just withering away & not much is happening to get her better, she needs to have xrays on Thrus if she is still the same. I guess it's her heart that is making getting better difficult for her.

It is great watching Zaccie when he is so proud of himself, so I know exactly how you feel with Sammy!! They are fast becoming little boys now, no longer our babies waaaaaa

Oh Storm you poor thing..poor little Angel. I so hope things get better for her the poor little mite.

Jo

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast