Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born July - September 2005 #4

OH yay Fletch ..sounds like your body is preparing!. I hope Zane is feeling a little better tomorrow .

Sammy sounds so cute Jo!. I love how they dont quite know how to jump yet hehe.

Well just another day in the office...nothing to report here :-)

Wow Fletch sounds like your body is getting ready. Rest up! Hope Zane is feeling better.

Hi Jo, yep Angel seems to be getting better, she is off the thickner & no chucks woo hoo. Poor thing though to think I was giving her the stuff to make her stop spewing & it was the formula that wasn't agreeing with her.Ohhh lets not go there again.lol

Only 3 months til Zaccie is 2 wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hi Cass!
    Hi to everybody
    got to fly Angel is whinging.
    Last edited by storm; May 9th, 2007 at 12:25 PM.

Just rescuing us from the bottom of the page hee hee..hope you are all well.

Jo

how can our babies nearly be 2???

I dont know Louise, we must have all been blinking too much.

Awwwwwwwwwwww Zaccie is devistated, his Daddy has gone out tonight, Zaccie's first time without him,he has been wandering around crying carrying a picture of him.My poor little boy.

Happy Mothers Day for tomorrow Ladies.

Wow quiet in here! Mmm yes our bubbas are nearly 2, OMG!!!!! And Ned is nearly 8 months and I have only just realised that he is no longer a newborn lol.

Hope everyone had a nice day yesterday.

Not much going on here, just plodding along. Ned is having a very long sleep in his pram atm!

Howdy chickadees... Hope you all had a Brilliant Mothers Day!

6wks of work to go (If I can make it that far!)

No other news, just plodding along.....

Hope everyone is well & all the kiddies are happy!!!

Hi everyone

Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day.

Well things have been busy here. We have got passed my Nana's funeral, I didn't realise just how big my family is (Mum is eldest of 10) with all the cousins etc, there was over 500 people there and they had to get the SES to direct traffic, but it was a lovely send off. Pitty Maria was a upset child the whole day, she decided that 8am on that morning was a good time to go headfirst into the door jam near of our bathroom, well she bouced of with a thud (I have never heard such a horrible sound) and was silent, I thought she had passed out but was holding her breath, then the screaming started. We took her straight to the Drs across the road, who looked her over and said she was fine, but to keep the panadol up to her and keep the ice pack on it for as long as we could. The bump by then was horrible, but she is ok now. She wouldn't go to anyone, not even my Mum or Dad, she was noisy in the church so DH had her outside for most of the time and the dirty looks we had were just horrible.

This morning my little miss decided to take of her pjs, then her nappy, and then squatted next to her potty, and pooed on the carpet, it just didn't register what she was doing at first, thankgod she didn't touch it. I rang my mum and she laughed, she said it could have been in the cot and at least she didn't go finger painting, ugh the thought.

And finally today I have had my nuchal scan and first midwives appointment. Most importantly there is only ONE baby that has a nice heartbeat, and 4 limbs.

Yay on the great Scan Louise & yay on Maria wanting to poo on the pottyy (but just missing!)

Yippee for a great scan Louise! Can I ask what the heart rate was?

LOL at Maria too that's funny! Atleast she nearly got it right.
    HI Trace, wow at 30 weeks,

Hi everybody!!!!! Where have you all gone these days?

Oh no we are about to slip off page 1...........

Ok girls gotta all make an extra effort to post now, especially moi!

Louise - Yay yay yay for a great scan. Maria is going to be a big sis

Storm - How is Angel now on the formula?

Trace - Wow I can't believe you have nearly finished work! It seems like just yesterday you announced your pg! How are you feeling?

Oh well my little man is crawling everywhere, has his top front tooth cutting as we speak and refusing to sleep today Oh well he'll just be tired!

Hello ladies

Soph wow Neddy is crawling!!! Bet Lucie loves that lol!

Louise glad the scan went well.

Stormie how u going hun?

Busy busy here..end of semester fast approaching. Sammy is being an angel boy. Absolutely obsessed with the lawn mower right now..happiest when he is mowing the lawn with his mower while i use the real one lol!

Whats everyone else been up to????

Jo

Oh wow people to talk with LOL.

for Neddy crawling Soph, that's fantastic news! & yep he'll sure be sleepy tonight.

Aww how cute Sammy is Jo. Poor DH has to carry Zac while he mows, I have to vacuum with Zac sitting on it, or fighting me for it.

Angel is going well, no real answers as to what was going on with her, she is back on normal milk now & everything seems to be going OK, although it has only been a ful 48 hrs, so we will see if I am rushing off to the chemist over the weekend for LF.

Hope you all have a great relaxing weekend.

Storm im so glad Angel is doing well now. Fingers crossed that it will continue. Zac sounds so similar to Sammy..i had to laugh and told darren about his night without your Dh home..poor little lost boy he must have been! The vacuum cleaner....arrgh....Sammy turns ours off and on while im trying to do it..drives me bonkers!!!!!!!!!

Jo

Oh Jo he was totally devastated LOL, it was funny & sad to see.
    Zaccie loves turning it on & off too, drives me bonkers really, coz I just like to get things over & done with not spend 1/2 the day doing it, but he has sooo much fun it's worth it.

Brooke - great to hear from you, hope all is well with the tests.

Jo - lol with the lawn mower, Maria is the same with the microwave, she has a toy one and has taken to getting the milk out of the fridge and trying to put it in it - at least I know when she wants a bottle.

Soph - hope the teething is going ok.

Storm - the heartbeat was 152.97bpm - is that good??

Great HB Louise, a theory is you can tell the sex by it. But I'll just shhhhhh about it, lol.
    Hey Brooke, wow a cleaner I am so jealous!Glad to hear things are going so good for you guys.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast