Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2005

Default Babies Born June 2005

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in June 2005.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

*Shannon* - [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady - [email protected]
    Christy [email protected]
    Nellbe - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

June '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby: Boy / Girl
    Baby Name(s):
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic)
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.)
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: *Megan*
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 2nd June 2005
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby Name(s): Finlay
    Baby's Website: http://photobucket.com/albums/v709/babypics/
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) Born by c/section
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: aqua81
    State: Melbourne, Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 3rd June 2005
    Baby Name(s): Aidan James
    Baby's Website: -
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) -
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 2x failed induction, went for caesar and loved it

Forum Name: Joh117
    State: VIC
    Baby's DOB: 04/06/05
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Erykah
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns: colic until 4 mths
    Notes: 10 days overdue, induced and forcep delivered. Seen Chiro since 8wks old to help with colic

Forum Name: Belmarks
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 12 June 2005
    Baby Name(s): Coby Matthew
    Baby's Website: www.marks.bigpondhosting.com
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) Nil (yet...)
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.)
    Coby was born almost a month early, he was delivered via emergency c section due to reduced fetal movements and distress. He was 5lb 8oz (2505g) and 45cms.

Forum Name: Stormi
    Baby's DOB: 16th June 05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3090 gm /6lb 12oz Length - 49cm Head - 34cm
    Baby Name(s): Makenzie Rose
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/t/threecherubs/
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) C/S

Forum Name: Angelfish
    State: Tas
    Baby's DOB: 16th June 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight 8lb 13oz, Length can't recall off the top of my head!
    Baby's Name: Amelia Mary (nn Milly)
    Baby's Website: -
    Health Concerns: none - disgustingly healthy so far
    Notes: Easy home waterbirth, arrived 4 days after big brother's birthday and 1 day after daddy's birthday, so mid June will be a big celebrations month for us.

Forum Name: Brookey
    State: WA
    Baby's DOB: 19th June 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight -3745g Length - 52.5cm Head Circ - 34.5cm
    Baby's Name: Maya Ellen
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/o/ourbub/
    Health Concerns: Born with a moderate tongue tie which made BF near impossible, tried for 6 weeks and then switched to formula. Maya had colic for first 3 months and has a flat head on one side which is evening out. well. She is very happy and healthy otherwise!!
    Notes: 3 days overdue, extended first stage labour, vaginal birth.

Forum Name: Astrid
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 22nd June 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight 7lb 13oz/3520g, 50cm length
    Baby Name(s): Margaret Judith nn Maggie
    Baby's Website: DH won't let me have one
    Health Concerns: Difficult feeder, slow weight gain.
    Notes: born 8 days late. Attempted natural birth, bubs would not come out. Attempted a ventous extration, but that did not work, so ended in emergency c-section with complications.

Forum Name: heather
    Baby's DOB: 26th June 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight -3120g, length - 49cm, head 33
    Baby Name(s): Hendrix John
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/h/hendrixjohn/
    Health Concerns:Wind
    Notes: 5 days early, 4.5 hour labour, natural vaginal water birth

Forum Name: LG
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: 30th June 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.52kg Length - 52cm Head Circ - 35cm
    Gender of Baby: boy
    Baby Name(s): Evan
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/n/nickandlinds
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: Tigergirl1980
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB:30th June 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight -7lb 5oz Length -54 cms Head Circ -34cms
    Baby Name(s): Jonah Alexander
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/o/ouralienbaby/
    Health Concerns: (e.g. eczema, reflux, colic) None now as they are all clear.
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 3 weeks early, forceps delivery after pushing for 2 hours.

Forum Name: Wardygirl
    State: Vic
    Baby's DOB: 30th June 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 4110 gm /9lb 1oz Length - 53.5cm Head Circ - 36.5cm
    Baby Name(s): Blake Elliott
    Baby's Website: TBA
    Notes: (e.g. 9 days early, breech etc.) 3 days late, natural 5 hour labour. Spent 5 days on antibiotics due to GBS+

I thought I'd drop in again too.

It's been a while, but I've had plenty on my mind since my dad died. I'm feeling ok about it all now. I'm fairly calm and accepting where my siblings are both grieving and taking it hard. Anyway I'm here to talk life, not death.

Blake's doing really well. Growing fast and strong. He's rolled both ways now, back to front and front to back, but he'd rather just lie and kick and play. - loves his Kick 'n' Whirl these days, think he was way too young when I first tried it.

Still doesn't have teeth, and still won't sleep through the night. My milk is an ongoing issue. No matter what I do there's never "heaps" but there's enough - just. I guess it's not too much of an issue cause Blake's still gaining weight without a problem. Just don't want to have to formula feed him cause on the day of the funeral he had 3 bottles and was constipated for 4-5 days!

At the Child and Baby Expo in October they had a modelling/casting agency with a competition to have a portfolio done. Out of curiousity I entered Blake but didn't win. They called us Monday to see if we'd come in for an interview on Wednesday. They called us back today and said they'd like to take Blake on as a client. They think he's gorgeous and has a fabulous personality - like I don't know that!!! LOL Well DH and I will discuss it. I don't want to be a 'stage mum' and wont be, but he's such a cutie I'm happy to share him around. Check out the latest photo on his www. There's only one which I've loaded but it's a indication of my little spunk. To get the photos done is $400 so not cheap, but it could only be a fraction of what he might earn... might, nothing is for certain, it's that kinda game!

Anyway, enough of my waffle. While he's sleeping I'm going to express and also cook dinner. Who said a mummy's life is quiet!!!

School fete is Saturday night, so anyone who wants something to do with their kids, bring them to Boronia West PS's fete 4-8pm!!!

Great to see you back Rachel. The latest photo of Blake is soooo adorable !!!

Love

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Wow this is weird, not many people now and I just scraped into June

Brooke-Take care of yourself missy Are you taking iron tablets?

Rachel-Wow that Blake has been taken on by and agency, that's wonderful, he definitely is gorgeous Bummer about the cost of the photos, but I would shop around if I were you, not all places charge you that much. Ben joined an agency for $165 including photos and he pays $8 a month to have his website maintained. I'm not sure if they take babies but others might and may not cost as much. Glad to hear that you are feeling ok about your dad now, that's very good to hear.

Stormi Guest

Well I'm still here, too! Find it hard to keep up with all the posts though.

Rachel, hope you're coping okay. I lost my dad in January so know what you're going through, it does get easier though.

Well, miss Makenzie is doing pretty well. She weighed 7kgs a couple of weeks ago. She's been rolling from back to tummy for a while but she can't go the opposite way - I always thought they learnt to roll tummy to back first. So she gets frustrated as she can't get herself back onto her back. She can almost sit on her own, too, which is good as she prefers to be sitting. I still have to be next to her as she still topples over a lot! Sleep wise she's doing okay - although she has been waking around 2-3am but I just ignore her and she goes back to sleep - she doesn't cry, she just wakes up and "talks". She's in the cot now in Riley's room, and Cooper's moved into a room of his own.

We tried her on solids the other day - just some farex but she wasn't impressed - I think it was a bit too thick. I gave her a lick of a gherkin/pickle yesterday - the look on her face was hilarious. Was tempted to do it again but thought I might give her a belly ache if I did LOL.

So how is everyone else doing? I will try and put some new pics up on the webpage as the ones on there are old now - have so many to choose from though! Will try and do that today.

Hope everyone is well

Hey girls,

Rach so good to see you back! Hope you are taking good care of yourself in these sad times. Blake is a stunner! Im sure he will make the money back in no time at all.

Brooke - im still taking Elevit vitamins as im always anemic! Are you taking a supplement? On the days that i forget i too feel like sh*t!

Bec - Hows Jonah going??

Lisa - good to see you chicky! ive been thinking of you and your clan lately. Glad to here all is well! WOW at miss m sitting - thats impressive!

Well Hendrix loves loves loves pears! He would have eaten the whole lot yesterday but i knew we have to take it easy as there is no rush! As soon as the spoon goes near his face he opens up his mouth so wide and never wastes a drop. He definately takes after his daddy in the food domain - DH loves his food too! hehe

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Heather-Jonah is really good thanks, getting much bigger. Sounds like Hendy is going great guns too. Great to hear that he loves pears

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Brooke-Glad to hear that you are taking care of yourself. I feel tired a bit too, it's probably just the fact the we have wee bubba's Jonah is very good thanks, how's Maya? She's so adorable

Stormi Guest

Brooke - I am really tired at the moment too (more so than is normal looking after 3 kids). I get enough hours of sleep, yet I wake up and feel exhausted, and feel if given the chance I could easily just stay in bed all day and sleep. I think sometimes it's a cumulative effect of broken sleep.

Miss M is not sleeping much today. She has a bit of a snotty nose so think she's feeling yucky. I want her to sleep lots today as I have like a billion pages of things to print out and I'm finding it hard to concentrate with just Riley nagging me all the time, let alone with Miss M being cranky. Another hour or so and it's time to pick up Cooper from school so that will be the end of me doing any work anyway lol.

Stormi Guest

Just updated missy's webpage with lots of new pics!

Stormi Guest

Just wondered what sort of routine everyone has for bubs? Do they have reasonably predictable feeding patterns, sleep patterns etc?

Makenzie doesn't really have a routine - she doesn't have her own and I don't follow one really - it's more of a case of fitting in her things with the rest of the family - ie she gets a bath different times each day, depending on when I can fit it in. Probably because she's a real water baby and LOVES her bath, it's not a case of a quick wash and then she's out again - she stays in it till the water gets too cold! Her feeding is all over the place. She still has a late bottle which we try and time to be around 10pm but that doesn't always work. Last night she had a bottle at 9.30pm and slept till 8am..well, she was awake a bit before that I think and the boys were both up early so I just ignored her in her cot and stayed in bed lol! She doesn't cry when she wakes in the morning which is good - if she was crying I'd get up to her straight away. She didn't wake last night at all, either, so don't know what was going on with those few nights of her waking - the night before last she woke at 1am, 3.30am and 5am but I didn't get up to her as she was just awake - not crying.

Haven't tried her on anymore solids yet - probably as I know she doesn't "need" it as such. Might try her on some fruit instead of farex, although they say to go the savoury stuff first (pumpkin, potato etc) otherwise they can get a preference to sweet stuff.

Anyway, best be off and pack the baby bag - my SIL had her baby this morning so we're off to visit this arvo. DH has already been as SIL already has a daughter who is 15, who was going to be at the birth but changed her mind - so DH picked her up and brought her back here and then took her out to the hospital as soon as the baby was born.

The spooky thing is, all through her pregnancy I was convinced she was going to have a boy - then last night I had a really vivid dream she had a girl that had really thick, dark hair. When MIL rang from the hospital to say things were happening, I was telling Dh "Tell her my dream, tell her my dream" like she just HAD to be told. Anyway, MIL rings back and says the baby is born and my dream was right - a girl with thick, dark hair! *insert Twilight Zone music here*.

Okay, better go, this has turned into a marathon post (like the "old" days LOL)

Hi Guys!
    Well its incredibly quiet in here compared to July thread!!

Lisa - on the routine front we dont really have a routine, we try to, but mike and i are a little hectic and end up dragging hendy all over town. We have a nightime routine though of feed bath, massage and feed then bed but other than that i try to follow hendy's sleepy signs and put him down and try for him to sleep for at least 1.5 hours (doesnt work most of the time though!!)

Hendy also loves his bath! He splashes himself and thinks its so funny! Its definatley his favourite time of day! He also loves the shower.

Well we have someone inspecting our house today (we are selling) so ive gotta go tidy the rest up!

Hi girls,

Lisa - Routine? What's a routine! The only thing that's a constant is the school drop off and pick up each day. Baths are whenever we can fit it in, feeding is generally every 4 hours but depending on when he sleeps/wakes from night and how he sleeps during the day... who knows. He gets plenty of floor time, plenty of tummy time - although that's not an issue now he's rolling. He's just about to start rolling across the room as he can roll back to front and front to back. Here comes more vaccuuming to keep the floor spotless.

Anyway gotta go hang out washing. Want to do this before I head up to school - think I might walk up cause Blake's having a mega sleep - well he's up to 1.5 hours compared to the napping he had in and out of the car this morning. Poor boy, Mummy had to go to the dentist so he got little sleep

Blake has started on farex as he was constantly watching me eat and drink. He loves it. Forces my hand into is mouth so he gets it there quicker! Piggy! LOL Will try some pumpkin or something next. Got a tin of apple and one of pear for him to try but should do the savoury first as you said Lisa.

Hi to everyone! wish I had time to type more.

Keep

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Hi Kate :smt039 We are both very well thanks. I took Jonah to have his Santa pic the other day and it is so great, he has the biggest smile on his face. I will try and put it on his site so you can see

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Awwww thanks Kate. Yes, is quite a fancy chair, we had it done at Fountain Gate, not too pricey either which was good

belmarks Guest

oh oh oh!! I thought these threads weren't starting till next month, I've missed out on heaps....

Hopefully I can keep up with it now

Hope you and your gorgeous bubs are doing really well...

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Oh Brooke #-o sounds like you've had a run of bad luck. Ewwwwwww at the spiders, glad Maya wasn't bitten. I hate spiders too, yuck.

belmarks Guest

wow Brooke, you just arent supposed to have a phone at the moment are you!!!

Coby slept for 3 hours today in the middle of the day - YAY - couldn't believe it, he's so different when he gets enough sleep, such a delight!!!

How are all your bubs going?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast