Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Babies Born June 2005

Has anyone seen Heather around lately? Just wondering how they both are.

lozi Guest

Hi there everyone! I have a baby the born in June and dont know too many people with babies. I was hoping I could join your group. I am not too familiar with these forums so hopefully i am doing this right

looking forward to chatting with you all soon

laura

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Awwwwwwwww I haven't been getting the reminders for this thread ](*,)

Stormi Guest

Hi Laura,

Of course you can join the group!

I'm Lisa, my daughter Makenzie was born 16th June. I also have two older boys - Cooper will be 7 in March and Riley will be 4 in March.

We just chat about the babies and what we're up to and ask advice and have a bit of a giggle.

So do you have a boy or girl? Whereabouts do you live?

lozi Guest

Hi Lisa,

Max was born just one day before Mackenzie 15th June! your three little ones must keep you busy. I live at Watsons Bay in Sydney, where do you live?

Thanks for making me feel welcome.. i am looking forward to chatting

Laura

belmarks Guest

Ok, something weird is going on, I was supposed to get all these replies to this forum, and I've received nothing. I wonder if Belly Belly has a virus or something?

Anyway, welcome Laura, my son (first child) Coby was born on 12th June (emergency caesarean). I live in Fletcher (Newcastle). Wow Watsons Bay - must be a nice view!!

Coby is going really well, sleeping much better now, he's in a little routine (I think) I started doing all the baby whisperer stuff with him and its worked so far, so hopefully that trend will continue. He's growing so much now, I swear I can go in there in the morning to get him up and he's grown overnight. Do any of your bubs seem like that too??

Sometimes the Notifier does play up Bel.

Just locking this thread girls

Love

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456