Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2006 #25

Bring on 2007!! I've had enough of 2001 2003 2003... you get my drift LOL

Ali - good luck shopping. I've been to the shops alot recently, just to get "stuff" i finished my chrissy shopping like 2 weeks ago! So crazy... had enough of the shops!!

Rory - next time we catch up, ill teach you how to use your mobile what brand is it??? have fun cleaning, i should be doing that, but im just too tired, and monday is my relaxing day. I have to be at home all day tomorrow, mum's sent over an 8kg package of xmas pressies, and i have to sign for it... so have to wait at home for them to rock up!!
    Last edited by simone; December 18th, 2006 at 10:35 AM.

Hello all, how is everyone?

Well I just got back from the doctors this morning, as Cody has been doing major projectile vomits on Friday morning before we went out and Friday night just before bed and last night. They said it's most probably just a mild tummy bug as he doen't have diareah (sp). He's also been crying alot more then usual and is upset alot more to, my poor baby.

We also got the boys piccy with Santa on Saturday. They look so cute I'll have to try and put it on my site today some time, the boys were pretty well be haved on Friday so that was good.

IK you sound like your going to be a busy girl this week.

Simone you H sounds as if he's trying to control you, the advice the other girls have given you some good advice.

Rory have fun doing your house work, definately not one of my favourite things to do, lol.

Bath and Mel hello, how are you?

hugs xoxo

Good afternoon Junies Well we're on the home run to Christmas! So exciting, really enjoying it all this year.

Started the morning at the doctors for Niall's 6 months needles... went well... although he took one look at the nurse and burst into tears... not because he knew what was coming... just because he's beginning to do this with all new faces now... it's just a phase. Then we went and got some DVDs including the Polar Express for Christmas Eve. Then bought a small reward for Verity (a white Alice Band) for taking care of Wade so well at the doctor's... then bought some gorgeous French boy leg undies for Wade that was a bit extravagant but they will at least last for Niall... they look sooo much more comfy than that thick elastic that seems to be used on most boys undies these days... the elastic is covered in fabric and it's all double stitched. I generally spend a bit more on underwear as I don't buy them from Op Shops and cheap underwear just doesn't last the distance.

Ok... personals after I prepare the kids a bit of lunch...

ETA: I wonder if I'll hit 2,000 posts before the New Year! hehe, better go do a few "welcome" posts in the Introduce Yourself thread I would love NOT to be a "teenrager" anymore.

Bath love the new Avatar piccy.

hugs xoxo

Your new av rocks bath!!

amanda

Ta girls I had a bit of spare time over the weekend so thought it might be a good time to do a fresh one for 2007. Nic once said I should have all my children in my av so i gave it a go and it seemed to work out ok after a bit of playing around. I'm wearing head scarves a lot too lately so thought i'd pop one on my av... although it just occured to me it looks a bit like a deformed Santa hat! LOL

Oh, and Niall just fell off our bed!!!!!! OMG I swore he was going to be the one that DIDN'T have a fall!!!! Damn! he scooted across the edge within seconds! I'm so disappointed with myself... what a wretched day the poor mite is having! Of all days he had to fall on his "needles day"... Gotta go back and hug him a bit more although he's cooing happily to himself in the porta-cot now...

Bath, dont stress, i think they do it just to get more cuddles out of us!! Anneliese has done it about 3 times (only once to me though)

And DH reckons he's said her first word... DAD!! Like hell i told him, it isnt official until i hear it. Now to teach her mum....

Simone - a pregnant cat, just what you need! Hope you day was relaxing, did you have your SIL kids today? How did that go?

Ali - I still have to go to shops too! I hate the crowds and everyone seems to be grumpy at the mo!

Rory - I love the days when my girls sleep in. They are usually late risers which is good at this time of year. Days are so hectic. Do you get any time off over xmas for "work work"? My floors are terrible as I didn't do them over weekend, I should do them tomorrow.

Amanda - things going well here apart from me not finishing the xmas shopping. Sorry to hear Cody is unwell, how is he today? Hopefully he will be over it by xmas. Can't wait to see their pics with Santa. How are you coping with them all home?

Bath - the new av is great and you don't look like you have a deformed santa hat on, looks very hip! Well done Niall for being a good boy with his needles, Marley gets done tomorrow. The boyleg undies are so nice for boys and girls. I buy them for Chelsea when she has a skirt or dress on, looks more dignified when she is rolling around and flashes a bit! Bonds ones are pretty good and esp when on sale. Has Niall recovered OK from his fall? Poor little man. I am sure he has forgotten about it already. Love Polar Express! We will watch xmas carols as we do every year. Usually Hi-5 are on.

Been to last swimming for the year. Santa came and they did xmas things like picking up baubles out of the water and posting letters to santa, they also had carols playing,very festive. My GF and I took the kids to McDonalds and they played for 2 hours on the equip. Beautiful day to be sitting outside with a coffee! Chelsea is so tired now, she is laying on her beanbag watching Chicken Little. Marley has gone down as she was tired too. Got to post some more of my ebay stuff then sort out dinner!

Back later!

hey mel, whats your ebay nick?? ill check your stuff out The only thing im worried about is getting the kittens needles... i cannot afford that. I dont want to give the cat to the pound, as she will prolly be put down (like so many animals are, simply because they cant find homes for them!!) but i dont know what else to do with them... off to fix lunch, xander in bed - so potato gems dipped in mayonnaise. Nice and simple (i know, its strange!!)

Simone: maybe you could post in the Buy, Swap and Sell thread for the kittens? "Free to good home". My kids are watching The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe here now... too hot to play outside... we went to a park this morning too, they need to rest.

Mel: Sounds nice and relaxing at Maccas... I used to be so against them... but I have to admit they are good for the playgrounds, and I like their salads. And yeah, even their coffee isn't half bad.

Amanda: Hope Cody is feeling better and that he's all better for Christmas. He might have a runny nappy next time you change him... hope that it's just a mild bug. Let us know how he is tonight, they sometimes get over it really quickly.

LOL Verity was out the front of the house earlier and said she saw a door-to-door salesman so she came in and suggested we write a note for the front door... so I did saying "mum and bub resting, please visit later"... and hope he doesn't bother returning! This kinda thing really p*sses me off... the nursery is right near the front foyer too and the bell often wakes Niall up

Bath, my dad's a shift worker, and has a sign on his front door "Shift worker sleeping, wake me and start running...." or something like that. People stopped knocking after a while!! Me, i'd just put P1ss off, or something equally as nice :P

Lol Bath he just woke up and had a bit of a sloppy nappy, poor Niall, I've so far adverted Cody falling off anything, but we've had a few close calls.

Simone if I lived in Vic, I would take one of those cute little kittens off your hands.

Mel sounds like you had a nice day, I'm in the middle of organising a meet up with some BB girls in my area for Wednesday, wish some of you girls lived near by .

ETA when do I become a teenranger, I'm sick of been a kidlet, lol.

hugs xoxo

Amanda, maybe its time to move down here - more meetups AND you get a kitten!! What more could you ask for?? (except steady weather?? LOL)

Amanda... it could be either 700 or 1000 posts... let me scroll around... I can't quite remember but I think you're not far off!

Sent Verity down to the butcher and am reading Wade a nativity book...

I think its about 750 posts, not sure... Just noticed im a grown up now!! I have forever until i become a golden oldie LOL

Wonder where IK is today, she's very quiet LOL hehehe. You know i love ya IK :P

Well, its just xander here, and his eczema is some bad he wont stop scratching, he's making himself bleed. The thing that doesnt irritate and normally settles it down is pawpaw cream, and he's just scratching through it. I thought it was the cat, but he's been like this since early last week, daycare commented that he wouldnt go and play, he would just sit scratching the behind of his knees. They look the worst atm...

Simone - my user name is melys30! I had 22 things on and only 2 didn't sell, a maternity skirt and pair of shoes, so they can go to op shop. Sold my breast pump to for $62, I was very happy as I paid $70 for it second hand. Putting some more stuff on after xmas, mainly Chelseas things. Then I can go and buy her new summer stuff! Not sure what you can do about the kitties - maybe on BB like Bath said or put up notes in shop windows etc or maybe a pet store? Cats aren't really my thing. Still trying to decide what to do about another dog. Chelsea's birthday is coming up, so we were considering buying one for her birthday. She has already decided on a name - Louis! Apparently he is on ABC kids and she loves the name! Better choose a boy dog then.

Bath - I was like you, totally against the whole Maccas thing. We didn't start letting Chelsea have it until she was nearly 3. But I sucumbed! She is only allowed to have it on Mondays after swimming and they spend so much time playing after they eat, I hope they burn off most of it - plus she usually leaves half the chips in the box! And we only get them water and not soft drink, that's my big beef. I would prefer her only to have water and on the odd ocassion a soft drink or juice at a party. She also loves home made milkshakes with yoghurt (so do I!). I had the salad today and it was really yummy. The yoghurt crunch is so delicious with muesli on the top. The coffee from the McCafe's are really good, esp the mocha. I love Verity's thinking! Sign was a great idea. I used to have a Treehouse sign that I was given after Chelsea was born that you could hang on the door saying "Baby Sleeping", so I used to hang that out. Our nursery and Chelsea's room is right near the front door and I hate it when they ring the bell! I usually take the phone with me to the door and say sorry I am on the phone! Or just ignore it!

Amanda - wish you lived near us too! Such a shame, but at least your weather is better than ours! I actually posted one of my ebay things to Crestmead. Its great that you can organise a meet with other BB people, good on you for doing it. Make sure you let us know how it goes.

Going to make BBQ moroccan lamb cutlets with a yummy salad and chargrilled asparagus (love asparagus!). Too hot to cook inside.

Thats a good idea mel, re: taking a phone to the door. Might have to try that, hope it doesnt ring while im pretending to talk!! Both the boys love macca's but generally dont eat the chips, and i usually get them an oj with their meal, a sprite for a treat. They love the nuggets

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast