Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2006 #26

#karen# Guest

Thanks for text Baths, have been thinking of you guys. Just not enough time in the day as Mel said.
    Gross about the hair Amanda. Lol @ Cody discovering himself.Once a boy finds he never stops (ever) does he? lol.
    Simone my dh also loves Sinatra and has downloaded heaps.
    Ik - have a great trip
    Am off to a wedding tomorrow, 1st time leaving nathan for more than 2hrs, i'm quite nervous, but i am so looking forward to going. Reception is a cruise on Sydney Harbour.
    I hate this time of year dh is hardly home and when he is just goes to sleep. it's hard trying to get things done and nathan has started getting upset when i leave the room.
    Well i hope everyone has a lovely Christmas and i will definately be around more often in the New Year.

Picked up the kids from daycare, bought some dvs's (pressies for DH) and now back at home... came out of the shops shocked to see the sky a blackish purple... seems like the storm front is almost here... Had to carry xander through the shops, he's really not well (cant believe daycare didnt call me, apparent he's been like this sine lunch time and has slept through a lot of the day grrr... he's wheezing, complaining of a sore tummy (which he normally gets when he's been wheezing for a while) and has a headache... if he doesnt pick up, looks like i may be doing a late run to the childrens...

Uh oh, the wind has died down and all is quiet... as they say, the calm before the storm...

Declan needs a bum change, BBS

Simone - heading to shops about 9pm. My lovely brother is going to drop me and his girlfriend off and then come back and pick us up when we are done. No fighting for carparks YEAH! Money boxes sound cool. Aust Post has some great stuff, they had a 3 pack of books by Pamela Allen for $9.95 and I saw one that was in the pack at Angus & Robertson for $14.95! They also had Mem Fox ones in a 3 pack for $11.95. They ran out pretty quick though. Hope Xander is OK, poor thing. Daycare should have rung you - was this his last day or are they open right through the holidays? Was lots of thunder here before but it has stopped. Come on rain.

IK - have you checked the weather forecasts for NZ. I have no idea what there weather is like. Have images of you and DP walking around NZ in just your undies LOL!!!!

Karen - have a fabulous time at the wedding, sounds beautiful on Sydney Harbour. Hope the weather is nice and I am sure Nathan will be fine, you just enjoy yourself. Merry Christmas to you and your family - look forward to more catch ups next years

Amanda - you should post a pic of your new do! Glad to hear Cody is OK after his fall, he's not the only one falling lately. A few junies reported falls recently. LOL about the poo, how nice having it in his hair (yuk!!!). Its so funny when they find their "bits", Marley pulls at hers so hard you think it would hurt!

Brother just rang, we are leaving here in 15 mins!!! He said it is pouring in Vermont! Bring it on.....

It was pouring here for about 5 mins, stopped now. DH definitely wont be home in time, so no shopping for me Daycare wont be open next week or NY day, opens again 2/1/07.

Anyone want to do something next week?? The kids wont have daycare and wilol be going crazy after DH goes back to work wednesday... am happy to travel

Just got back from MIL's, got heaps to do still. Was a nice BBQ, though, and we enjoyed the downpour. It's still raining, so that's good.
    Mel - have a great shop!
    Simone - poor Xander! I hope he pulls up really soon. I can just see his cute little pixie face with a pout on it He is SOOOO cute...when he's not being a little imp, I suppose!
    Karen - enjoy the wedding! Good to read from you.
    Amanda - hope Cody picks up, we can't have sick kiddies at this time of year...
    Bath - thanks for your words It's mainly the clothing thing - will have to check the weather forecasts now, Mel's reminded me. I'm not taking much parapahanalia - she has a portacot, carseat and blankies we can use, so I'm only bringing a couple of muslins and a fleece blanket, plus some small toys. I think I'll be ok for his clothes, now that a lot of them have come in off the line!
    If I don't get a chance to come back on, thanks everyone for your well-wishes, and have a wonderful first Christmas with your new babies! I'm likely to post after Christmas and before New Years, so stay safe till then!

Merry christmas IK, will miss you... have a good holiday!! Have fun in cold NZ :P

Well I made it back from shopping without pulling my hair out. I had a list, stuck to the list and got everything I went for. It rained here for ages and was still raining until about 20 mins ago, garden has had a really good soak. The news just said that rain has started to fall where the fires are, lets hope it keeps raining up there and gives the CFA volunteers so well deserved time off for xmas.

Simone - bummer we couldn't shop together, would have been fun and it wasn't too busy. It was fun actually, they had lots of people singing carols and money give aways. How is Xander?

IK - will miss you, have heaps of fun and can't wait to hear about your adventures! Merry christmas to you, DP and Oscar. Hope Santa is good to you all.

Marleys eczema has flared again :frown: ! It was so good today and hardly even a red mark on her (apart from under her chin). She woke for her feed about 15 mins ago and she is very red again - it looks like a trip to doctors next week if things don't improve. I am hoping the cooler weather will help settle things down. She is so greasy from all the paw paw cream!!

Quiet day tomorrow hopefully! Just doing xmas lunch food shopping with my dad.

Im off to the hospital, Xander is relly starting to suck eac breath in.

Hopefully we wont have to stay in...

TTFN

Bye IK< i wont get to talk to you until 07now

*Kristee* Guest

Hey girls i haven't been in here in ages but it sounds like your little ones are coming along nicely....grow up to fast if you ask me.
    Simone i hope Xander is ok...i would be so cranky with the daycare place.
    Been following for a while but haven't posted. I should make a bit more of an effort and get back in here and chat.
    TTFN

Hi Guys, I hope all the preparations for christmas are going smoothly. I am just about done I have a pavlova to finish off and a trifle to make and then I am done. We are just about to go and visit my Nan who arrive from England this morning. She is 85 in Jan, and still managing to fly halfway round the world- pretty good Ithink.
    Anyway this is just a flying visit.

I have updated Tori's website with some new pics that you can find here

HI EVERYONE - REMEMBER ME???

Well sorry I've been away for so long I missed a whole thread - 25 and never done that before! I scanned it a bit but didn't catch up on anything beyond page 2.

IK: Hope you have a nice NZ Christmas - its not too hot over there.

Bath: Love your new Avatar! Do you hold Xmas dinner at your place at all? Just wondering what ur up 2 since I've been absent.

KL: Glad to see you're back.. you TTC again?

Simone: You and DH back together I see? Hope it goes well for you over Christmas. Oh and he should SHARE the early starts job or no job - Matt helps me out.

Well Aleise has said her first distinct word "DADDA" but has only said it about 3 times. She's starting to hold herself upright too - did so in the pram at BIG W yesterday and a few times last night. She's on solids 3 times a day now and loves custard (naughty grandma for buying it!).

Filled up her pool for a swim today but she had a 2 hour sleep - might have to swim tomorrow. Had this week off as rec leave and Matt at work tonight. Just having a quiet Xmas eve dinner with my mum 2morrow and my family over fro brunch. Then we're off to inlaws for Xmas lunch and a sleep over.

Hope to pop in again soon - bye for now.

Neeny!

So quiet today, everyone must be getting ready for christmas.

Kristee - nice to meet you. I am a newy who started posting in October. Hope I get to hear more about you and your little bub (there not so little anymore!). Have a lovely christmas.

Ali - you sound so organised. Just did my grocery shopping and it wasn't too busy. I am making a white chocolate tiramisu and both main ingredients sold out (sponge finger biscuits and white choc melts), is every making the same thing??? So annoying, will have to go to another supermarket tomorrow. Your nan sounds pretty young for her age to fly so far at 85! My nan at 88 wouldn't even go to my brothers wedding as it was too far (about 40 mins away). Hope she enjoys her stay in Australia and christmas with her family. Tori is gorgeous! Love the bandana photo and the wading pool one. Have a great first xmas with Tori.

Neeny - great to hear from you. Well done with Aleise on 3 solid meals. I can hardly get Marley to eat one! Hearing dadda would have made her dadda happy? They always leave mumma to last! We had pool weather yesterday but it is so cold today - typical Melb weather with only 16 on xmas day. We have quiet xmas eve too with IL's coming over after dinner for kids presents. Then only DH, me and my dad for lunch xmas day. Boxing day with my 2 brothers and aunt,uncle, cousins, nieces etc. Have a fantastic day with your IL's on Monday. Hope Aleise enjoys her first xmas.

Simone - are you back home yet?

*Kristee* Guest

Hey girls,
    Neeny yeah i am back on the ttc wagon. Thought as it took 8 months for dd that it couldn't hurt plus i hate contraception.
    Aleise sounds like Tee...three solid meals a day. i think tee would have more if i let her :LOL: and she loves her custard especially chocolate and caramel.
    Hi LoveMyGirls, look forward to meeting you too. I was here basically from when Tee was born but went mia (missing in action).

Well it's a late one here tonight, we're just finished wrapping all the kids chrissy presents, so that we don't have a late one tomrrow night, like last year we were up after midnight and then up early the next morning not a good combo. I still have to wrap DH tomorrow sometime when he's not hanging around, lol.

Mel I'll try and get DH to take a photo of my hair then I will put it on my site. Also know how you feel about having to go to more then one shop for stuff, today we had to go to two different Woolies just to get a large pav base.

KL good to see you back, hope the TTC won't take as long this time around, I know how you feel with the not using contraception.

Neeny yay for Aleise saying dadda, soon you won't be able to keep her quite, lol at filling the pool then her having a long sleep, we had the air con on here all day.

Ali Tori is looking absolutely beautiful, she looks a lot like you.

Simone I hope that Xander is alright, let us know how it's all going the poor mite.

Ok best be off otherwise I won't be able to stay awake tomorrow.

hugs xoxo

Xander is slightly better, went to a BBQ at SIL's, and he was playin, and that didnt help him at all, so DH went home and let me stay, so i could relax. Im so tired, only got to bed at 4am yesterday, and got up at 7am. I think its my enliven keeping me going... Just about to head to bed, taking Xander with me, to keep and eye on him, but ill catch up with you all later... Cant believe its chrissy eve already!!

(Almost) Merry Christmas!!!

*Kristee* Guest

Hi girls,
    Just a quickie.
    Simone i am glad that xander seems to be a little better.
    Amanda i hope it doesn't take aslong ttc as it did last time either.
    Well i hae to sort out presents and i am exhausted as dd was overstimulated last night i think as she was awake eery hour from 12:30 onwards so am totally exhausted.
    TTFN

Simone - glad Xander is home now. Must make him feel better being at home.

Amanda - can't wait to see the new do! I have been to 3 different supermarkets this morning trying to find white chocolate melts! Every supermarket has sold out. Might have to revert to making pav instead but I really wanted to make my white chocolate tiramisu. Also bought blueberries instead of raspberries as they had sold out and I wasn't paying $7-8 a punnet. Blueberries were only $2.99 a punnet. Also ran out of sticky tape!

DH is madly trying to put up Chelsea's swing set while she is out with MIL. His brother is helping and they are nearly finished. Marley must be tired she has been in bed since 11am! I could use a snooze about now! Still need to wrap a few of Chelsea's things, but they are only the small things. I also just went to the Warehouse and got her a tiara, some necklaces, hair ties and hair clips to go in her stocking. She loves dressing up.

In case I run out of time later, it's been wonderful to be part of this group, you are all wonderful ladies with beautiful babies and families - to everyone have a fun filled christmas day and hope Santa is good to you all!!

hi everyone,

just wanted to wish everyone and all the bubs a Merry Christmas!!!i bet they are all spoilt rotten tomorrow.

Nixon is well, he can sit up now! only for a few mins unasisted but each day you can see him getting better and better and stronger at it.
    He has also cut his 4th tooth! so 2 bottom and 2 top middle ones.

Karen- great to hear from you again, hope the wedding was great and Nathan went ok without you, or rather that you went ok without him!

KLR- good to hear from you again, good luck on the TTC journey, i'll be joining you shortly!Simone- i hope Xander is ok now
    IK- i know your prob gone already but have a great time in NZ
    amanda- LOL at the blaster poo, yukko!

us- well dh was offered a promotion on friday to be co director of his company! he has not accepted it yet as we have a lot to think about and they still need to discuss $$ but looks like we will be coming back to sydney! i've been spending my time uphere looking at houses and we are pretty interested at some land not far from where i grew up that has just been released and thinking we might build again if all goes well.

anyway best be off i am at SIL for xmas today as we are having xmas day with my family. all the best to everyone for a safe and happy day tomorrow

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast