Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Babies Born June 2006 #27

IK: loved your long post... I know that pleading look very well, Niall's just beginning to use it... sometimes when he just wants a rusk! LOL I'm not saying that Oscar was faking it though... I agree, sounds like he had wind, but as they get older they do try to test out new ways of getting what they want... maybe my kids are more dramatic than most 'cos they can switch that pleading/desperate look on and off like a switch! The challenging part is working out if they mean it or not!

ah bugger... DH needs me... will ETA later...

Bath, I hear you on the switch thing, they can be so manipulative, lol.
    Oh nearly forgot mention the choking incident. I have been really busy of late packing and all, but had dinner with the girls, DH stayed home with the kids. The next day DH put Nathan down on the lounge floor for me and I got stuck into it while he cleaned out his shed, anyway I heard Melissa and knew she was annoying her brother so I popped into the lounge to get her to move on when I noticed Nathan under the coffee table and he was doing the choking jerk with his head, I grabbed him upHeld him upside down, mucouis and vomit were drbbling out, held him up to look in his mouth saw a elastic hair band in his mouth at the back, tipped him up again and pulled the hairband out of his throat and he vomited everywhere and burst into tears, but there was also a popcorn kernal in his mouth that came out with the hair band. I lost it , I went off yelling and screaming at them all, DH and big girls. While I was out They had had pop corn and a movie and had left it all out so Melissa has come along the next day tipped the bowl onto the floor. I was so angry with myself for trusting DH to remove any dangers off the floor or coffee table. Why are they so blind to these things. Never again.
    Last edited by Coolabahdee; January 9th, 2007 at 11:29 AM. Reason: cause...

Bath- yep my email is back up and running, geez your quick!

happy 7 months Anneliese, and also for Freya (Jo) and Scarlett (Alicia) all the girls! i worte them all down so i know all their bdays hehe!

Eta: Dee, geez how scarey Nathan chocking. atleast you know what you are doing, ive been saying since Nixon was born i want to renew my first aid cert (last time i did it was when i was in highschool) i better just get off my but and do it

Dee, look after yourself, even if it means packing when the kids are in bed and just relaxing during the day. YOU have 5 children to look after, and yourself too!! I hated moving house, adn that was when i only had 2 children, was preggers and had a fully paid removal (defence force moves *joy*) SO dont stress yourself out too much...

Anneliese hasnt started that look, but Xander started the guilt trips on me last night - he was naughty, so we told him he was goint to bed, and Declan could stay up. I put him to be, tucked him in all good - and as im walking out "Mum, you cant leave me here, PLEASE dont leave me here, kisses and cuddles please..." then "do you really love me mum?? Then DONT leave me here..." Little sh*t... trying to figure out where he learnt that one from... (kinda funny if it didnt make me feel so guilty...)

Dee - how awful... i learnt you can never trust the kids (big or little, damn DH's) to pack up after themselves... glad nathan ok now. How scary for you...

Nic - good idea!! although i dont know any of the people that only posted here while they were preggers, i only started in here about a month after Anneliese was born...

new thread time girls

Love

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789