Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2006 #27

Default Babies Born June 2006 #27

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in June 2006.

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Astrolady - [email protected] ~ Administrator
    Christy - [email protected] ~ Senior Moderator
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Lea13 - [email protected]
    There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Lactose Intolerance
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Last edited by Trillian; January 5th, 2007 at 09:30 AM.

Your previous thread is HERE

GOLD Mwahahahahaha!!!

Well I just noticed this afternoon that Cody's second bottom tooth has just cut thru, he also is 7 mths today this last month seems to have gone past in a blur.

Bath thats no good that the you are having trouble with the computer.

Simone how has your day gone today?

hugs xoxo

Happy 7 months to Cody!! I cannot believe how quickly the time has gone, only 5 months until our babies turn 1 (even less for you nic!!)

My day is ok, have abit of a headache, and its pretty humid down here (have done all my washing thought, about to get it off!!) Just a bit down atm.

How are you today amanda?

Yeah I've got a headache to haven't really done to much. What's up? If you want to chat on MSN with me you can.

hugs xoxo

this sounds really stupid saying it to other people, but im not allowed on MSN. Dh doesnt like it and has set up so i cannot download it. I cant go on ICQ or IRC either.

i have emailed you amanda...

You poor thing is there something specific thats git you down today or is it everything compiled together? Maybe you can email me?

ETA just going to read now.

hugs xoxo

a big thing thats been ongoing for a while, and really starting to get to me...

You ok Sim????
    I was wondering where you had gotten to.../.Happy New year both of you

Happy New year Jess, how's your cousin going is it the same one you posted a birth announcement for?

hugs xoxo

happy NY to you and james too jess

Amanda, this cousin is the one who was due to have the c-section today but bubs has been breech for 3 weeks.Going up to the house soon, aunts b'day and the kids planned her birthday party.

GRRRRRRR...at Dh! We filled the kids little pool up with water this morning and after telling Kate that they weren't going swimming in there today , DH picks me up and drops me in the pool FULLY CLOTHED!

Hi girls - quiet day for me today. Didn't get dressed until 1pm!!!! Chelsea and DH went to his mums for a swim and Marley had her morning sleep, so I just bummed around and read the paper. Met my GF for a coffee up the street at 2.30pm, then home by 4.30. DH cooked bbq for dinner. Rang skin paediatrician today and the next avail app is 11th April!!!! Unless its urgent. Going to see GP tomorrow to see what he says. He may have a solution as I don't think its an allergy as she has had skin trouble since she was born. Hopefully something can be done for her before the weather gets stinking hot again.

Amanda - happy 7mths Cody. Our beautiful babies are growing so fast and now Cody has another tooth coming - well done.

Simone - glad to see you back on, you must be behaving. Should have garage sale instead of giving it away. The extra cash would come in handy for you. Whatever you don't sell, then give to Salvo's but a warning - they are very fussy what they take. I called them once about stuff and they wouldn't take it so I rang St Vinnies instead and they were more than happy with it.

Jess - happy new year! Bet the dip in the pool cooled you down LOL!!! I am sure the kids and DH had a good laugh.

Bath - hope computer is better, not the same without you in here. Its been so quiet lately.

Off to check other posts - BBL

hi all

am 2 finger typing atm aleise on my lap and grizzly - wish her teeth would come through

neighbour's NYE party: well everyone's entitled to their opinion and my neighbours are relatively quiet but the parties they do have are LOUD when they get together, irrespective of time of year. Despite us having a baby, think of our other neigbours! Their yard backs onto our bedroom, the stereo (party hire super sized!) had huge speakers, they also had large disco lights and the revellers were very loud too! I sucked it up untill 2am and even if i hadn't whinged the old lady next door to them woulda called the police 5 times!! it takes 3 complaints for them to act and I know i wasnt the only one who did. last time they had a party police turned up 3 times and they got a warning their stereo would be confiscated if they didnt comply. No matter what the occassion I never have the stereo loud past 11pm (legal time) and i think 2am is a pretty fair time to hang on even 4 nye!!. I was also concerned about the small bub there who was 2 metres away from the speaker and hope he/she doesnt develop a hearing problem...

did some post xmas sale shopping 2day and walked into myer 4 the first time in 3 years - they're still too expensive and i cant justify a dress 4 $300 even if it is half price!!! so just browsed a bit really.

gotta head up 2 beerwah tomorrow (again) since mil's sister is coming up even though we were told they weren't going to.. just because its Matt's day off they seem to think they can schedule a lunch and we have to drop everything.. its a good 50 min drive and I gotta pay for fuel this week 'cause its my pay day 2morrow. I think I might fake a sore back so i dont have to go - am sick of hearing how aleise could pass for one of Mil's kids, there's a bit of me in her too and they dont want to look at my baby pics...

oh well vent over - going 2 go 4 a walk so catch you later.

ps> happy 7 months Cody - aleise will be 7 months on monday - before you know it we will be chattingt about they're 1st bday's!!

*hugs* neeny

#karen# Guest

Oh Dee, you poor thing. Nathan has been biting me, it hurts even with no teeth, but he hasn't drawn blood.
    Nathan had 6 month needles today, was okay b4 but now is really grizzly.
    Hi to everyone, have to go, he's eating the tv guide.

Unhappy

Hello everyone here!
    this is my first post in this section. Some of you I know from when we were pregnant and expecting babies in June, so hello!

I'm finding life a bit difficult at the mo, with 2 little girls. Just a bit down, made some mistakes today at work and feeling like I'm not much good at work and not much good as a mum either! (I work part-time) Anyways it was really nice to browse through some of your posts and see how much you care for each other still!

Bellasmum I really don't know how you do it, I theorectically want 3 kids but am struggling with 2. It's just all the organising that has to be done is never-ending and if you have a rest/lapse for one day and let things fall behind it seems to take me weeks to catch up again. And I never feel "on top of it" - I feel like I'm only just surviving. I know I have it easy compared to most people, but that just makes me feel guilty that I'm not doing a better job!!
    BLAAAH!:

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast