Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born in June 2006 #6

Default Babies Born in June 2006 #6

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in June 2006.

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Astrolady - [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Christy [email protected]
    Sherie - [email protected]
    Lea13 - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

Name: Emishka
    State: ACT
    DOB: 1.6.06
    Stats: Weight - 3620g ( around 8lb I think), Length - 48cm, Head - 34cm

Babyname: Caitlyn May
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: Trying to get this feeding thing right....
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________

Name: Amanda3
    State: QLD
    DOB: 2.6.06
    Stats: Weight - 7lb 4oz (3310g), Length - 53cm, Head - 34cm
    Babyname: Cody Lincoln
    Notes: Feeds and sleeps like a trooper
    __________________________________________________ _______________________

Forum Name: Sara
    Baby's DOB: 5 June 2006
    Baby's Stats: 8pound 3ounces, 51cm, 31cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Briley Jean Harvey
    Notes: WE LOVE HER!!!!
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

Name: Jaspen
    State: NSW
    DOB: 06/06/06
    Stats: Weight – 8lb (3638g); Length – 53cm; Head – 35cm
    Babyname: Samuel Ashton
    Health concerns: none thankfully
    Notes: such a little guts (200g weight increase in 3 days) !!!!

Name: Gabysmum
    State: WA
    DOB: 07/06/06
    Stats: Weight: 9lbs 12 ozs Length: 58 cm Head: 36 cm
    Baby name: Alexander Ivan aka Alex
    Notes: Big boy adored by older sister.

Name: Neeny
    DOB: 8.6.06
    Stats: Weight - (3140g – about 6 pounds), Length – 52cm , Head – 34.5cm
    Babyname:
    Aleise Irene
    Notes: sleeps too much and doesn’t eat enough in one sitting!
    __________________________________________________ ______________________

Name: *Jo*
    DOB: 09/06/06
    Stats: Weight - 8lb 14oz (4020g), Length - 50.5cm, Head - 35.5cm
    Babyname: Freya Jean
    Notes: Repeat elective c/s @ 38wks

Name: littlerigger
    State: ACT
    DOB: 11/06/06
    Stats: Weight -8lb 3oz, Length - 53cm, Head - 36cm
    Babyname:
    Ryan Vaughn
    Notes: farts & burps like daddy!

__________________________________________________ _________________________

Name: enigma
    DOB: 13.06.2006
    Stats: Weight 3220 grams Length - 50cm, Head Circ.- 36cm
    Babyname: Aneta Klaudia

Notes: Has my double chin and chubby cheeks

__________________________________________________ ___________________

Name: Bathsheba
    State: Vic
    DOB: 13/06/06
    Stats: Weight – 9lb 0oz (4080g); Length – 52cm; Head – 35cm
    Babyname: Niall Atticus
    Health concerns: none
    Notes: Induced at 38wks due to Cholestasis of pregnancy. Birth attended by Kelly Zantey.

Name: Dee78 (donna)
    DOB:14.6.06
    Stats: Weight - 7lb 5oz (3310g), Length - 51cm Head - 36cm
    Baby's name: Lachlan Roy
    Health concerns:
    Notes: very unsettled, doesnt like to sleep anywhere but mum or dads chest!!
    __________________________________________________ ______________

Name: Nickel
    DOB: 16/06/06
    Stats: Weight – 6lb 6oz (2.9g); Length – 42cm; Head – big enough thanx!
    Babyname: Ruby Jago
    Health concerns: only after birth, but we're good now.
    Notes: Breastfeeding actually works this time.

Name: IK
    State: VIC
    DOB: 19/06/06
    Stats: Weight 3.47kg, Length 47cms, Head Circ 34cms
    Sex: Male
    Babyname: Oscar William
    Notes: HypnoBirth&Waterbirth, relaxed baby so far, waking to feed and
    sleeping when not feeding! Co-sleeping and exclusively breastfeeding.

Name: Our 7th Heaven
    DOB: 19/06/06
    Stats: Weight – 7lb 9oz (3.44kg); Length – 55cm; Head – 35cm
    Babyname:Nathan Xavier
    Health concerns: No all's well here
    Notes: He's a natural booby boy and a right little guts.
    __________________________________________________ ______________

Name: #karen#
    DOB: 22.6.06
    Stats: Weight - 7lb 14oz (3580g), Length - 50.5cm Head - 34.5cm
    Babyname: Nathan John
    Health concerns: Talipes
    Notes: So far, so good - feeds and sleeps well
    __________________________________________________ ____

Name: Ali25
    DOB: 23rd June 2006
    Stats: Weight - 8lb 2 Oz (3700g), Length - 53cm, Head - 36cm
    Babyname: Tori Rose
    Notes: BFing well and starting to settle nicely
    __________________________________________________ __________

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Catch up with your old thread found HERE.

Enigma- I turned 27! A pretty insignificant age i think!
    faaarrrkkk my back is really starting to hurt more now, god I am an Idiot!! Now i'll be using my massage from DH to fix my back not relaxation!

Ouch! I guess a hot bath/shower would make it worse?

Actually regarding backs: I've never had back pain but I've been experiencing a bit lately maybe because of poor BFing positions? Anyone else got this? Also I'm starting to feel my age... pushing a pram whilst carrying Niall in a sling isn't as easy as it would have been when i was 27! My advice to women wanting to delay having children is to think twice because having babies in your 20's is sooo much easier physically than in your 30's. Still, i'm pleased to brag that I actually weigh less than i did when I was 21! Small consolations! Need to have a physical assessment to find out how fit i really am i guess...

Have opened up the house for the first time in months! Gorgeous afternoon sunlight is streaming in through the front doors (they are large double ones) and windows. Pruned the rose hedge whilst Niall slept in the front nursery. Am drying clothes on the line as opposed to on an inside rack. Can almost smell spring! Everything is just starting to shoot and blossom... the cherry blossoms are spectactular! Best of all Wade is able to play outside without me worrying that he'll get wet and/or sick. Hope tomorrow is the same.

Also I forgot to say; Welcome Kristee-lea and great to see you again Kel!

Ouch Nic I think hurting your back is one of the worst things. Good thing you weren't holding Nixon, one of my worst fears is falling over while holding the baby.

Simone- Great to hear that Anneliese is out of ICU, here's hoping that she keeps on getting stronger and that she is home with you again really soon.

Bath- Glad the sun is shining over your way, it is absolutley miserable here today and blowing a gale outside. My house feels like a chinese laundry I have clothes hanging everywhere and the drier going as well.

Enigma- It is funny we bought every exspensive dummy there was on the Market as well, when we were trying to get Tori to take one, and nearly everyone I spoke to said that the Happy Baby Dummies are the best- in fact someone I spoke to said that even the midwives in the hospital told her to save her money and buy them.

I forgot to say before welcome Kristee-Lea!

Had my u/s today and the sonographer seems to think that there isnt any retained product in there, I just have to go back to the Dr. to get this confirmed on thursday.

I think over the last couple of days I have had a realisation that I am actualley a Mum, full time, forever and I love it. Before I had Tori I was saying I would go back to work 3 days a week next year, but over the last couple of days I have realised that I cant think of anything worse. I am going to have to go back 1 or 2 days a week but I wont work anymore than that, watching my daughter grow up is far more important than have lots of money in the bank. Plus untill she is at least over 1 I dont want anyone but family looking after her, and so 2 days at work is going to be the most I will do.

Anyway best go, DH and I working really hard at tryign to spend more time together and do stuff, at the moment we are making a plaque to go on Tori's door and doing a jigsaw.

Ali- I am glad that there is no product left in you, thats what my sister had an had to have the querette done. i agree with you regarding going back to work. Firstly i dont feel like i ever want to go back, but may have to & if i do it wont be anymore than 2 days a week.

Bath- How nice was it today! It is suppose to be better tomorrow! I might take Nix on a walk b4 mothers group. i sat outside with the dogs for a while today, i feel i haven't been paying them enough attention but its been so cold and misserable of late.

I'm feeling a lot better now. DH ran me a nice bath, lit up a heap of candles, put on some easier listening Silverchair & brought me a glass of wine (hehe put a strawberry on the side too!) also placed my pj's/dressing gown and new slippers there all for me for when i got out!! My back feels better, just a couple of bumps which will prob bruise up.
    Now i have just nursed Nixon off to sleep and put him in his rocker & my dinner is being cooked for me!
    Although i was upset dh didnt take the day off work he definatley gets a 10+ for effort!

Just a quick one, I know that we've been talking about DTD lately and DH and I still haven't. Not that DH doesn't it's more me, I just have no inclination (sp). I don't know what it is, but I just feel to tired and just don't want to be intimate right now. This has caused a few fights and I think that is why he has said he doesn't want anymore kids. I don't know, I just feel upset and can't put my finger on what is wrong.

Better go do dinner.

hugs xoxo

Amanda - lack of sex is never the sole reason for discord, so you're right, it's something you need to put your finger on...thinking of you
    Oscar is making hungry noises AGAIN, so I'd better see to them!

Nickers, glad to hear DH made such a top effort for your bday, well done to him! My bday is in a couple of weeks and I hope for something similar (fingers crossed!)

Ali, glad to hear your u/s had a positive result, hope the dr agrees.

DTD - Amanda, my libido has been a bit lacking too since having Freya, partially tiredness and partially due to contraception issues. For me, I think it's a matter of getting back into the habit...the more I have, the more I want, so just gotta get started

Freya has been a bit more settled the last 2 days...has even slept for about 1/2 hr during the day in her chair! Having her 2 month check up at the child health clinic tomorrow, so will be interesting to see how she's grown.

Everyone seems to be travelling well, even Simone! Yay!
    What a glorious day in Melb. I decided to do washing instead of visiting my horse - I saw him yesterday and it's a bit breezy...for one it's not as nice out at the paddocks in a wind if not riding, for two with a breeze I'd be silly not to hang out the washing in the sun and wind!
    I've succumbed...Oscar's got a dummy in his mouth and he's in his bouncer whilst I have lunch and put loads of washing in...oh, well!
    I have my check up at the birth centre in half an hour - 7 weeks cos they were booked up last week.
    Well, better keep plugging on...

Well Cody is now immunised all done by 1pm today, he only cried a little with the actual needles and when that was finished I just patted him to sleep. he now weights 4825g is 57cm long and HC of 38cm so is traveling well.

Nic I'm glad your DH made your birthday night special for you.

hugs xoxo

I just got back from mothers group.
    i thought i would take advantage of the lovely weather and walk there. But to do that need to get in the car for a min or 2 to get to a nice walking track which takes me right to the MCHC. i put Nixon in the car and went to get in myself and realised i had left the keys in the house..... Umm problem the house was locked!! i grabbed a knife thingy (god cant remember what they are called someone pls help!u know you flip them out they have a few different things in them.....)from the garage to try and open the door but didnt work.
    so i had to ring DH he had had to drive home (25min) Lucky my neighbour was home we sat in here house and i still made it to mothers group on time!
    Oops i dont think DH was too impressed!!

Amanda- good stats from Cody, glad his immunisation went well and didnt cry much.
    Jo- also good to hear Freya is a little more settled. Nixon has only been asleep for 15min(whilst waiting to dh to come with the keys in my arms) since 11am today.....
    he's just pooed so better go change him.

Amanda good to hear Cody was such a good boy today ... I cant believe how fast our kids are growing !!

Nic - is Nixon holding his head up by himself?? ... when do they hold their heads up without our help?? someone told me 2 and half months... dont think thats right.. hmm

oops! gotta run

like your new ticker pic Enigma!!
    Nixon can hold his head pretty well. sometimes he still head buts me though because he forgets he has control over his own head!
    he isn't rolling yet like a lot of others bubs born in April. I dont think he is anywhere near rolling yet, i give him tummy time every day and ive noticed he can hold his head up a lot better then before but thats about all he does!
    I put a rattle in his hand the other day and he held onto it for about 10mins!!

Good afternoon Junies Wow I've noticed we've really slowed down with the posts... no wonder! We're all flat out... busy day here... wish I'd had time to do more washing like IK... did the bulk of it yesterday (Monday is always my primary washing day...the ammount of clothes worn over the weekends is getting out of control!)... today was PlayGroup day went well... baby boom continuing, lots of new ones about to arrive. Good to hear you got to Mum's group on time today despite the dramas Nic; I lock myself out about twice a year... never did it before having children! Once I had hair dye in and I was wearing short shorts and my daggiest T-Shirt! LOL I'd stepped outside to hang washing and the wind blew the back door shut... lucky Verity was outside! We were renting and luckily the agent's office was only around the corner (in Carnegie) but I had to bundle Verity up (she was about 2.5yo) and walk through the main shopping strip of Carnegie with dripping hair (i'd rinsed out the dye at the back yard tap)... OMG! rates as one of the most embarrassing moments of my life!

Uh oh... mini crisis's breaking out... back later!

Kells Guest

hi everyone, my name is kells & i have 3 babies born in june!!
    my first daughter bethany (5) was born on the 4th of june 2001, then came issabell (4) on the 4th of june 2002, & then came noah (9 weeks) on the 4th of june 2006!! i know what youre thinking, did she plan that?? NO WAY!! its a very strange thing that just happened to us. they all just decided to be born on that day & that was that.
    i dont know if this has happened to anyone else, id like to know if it has.
    sorry have to go the little one is crying

*Kristee* Guest

Wink

Hey everyone my name is Kristee-lea.
    i have just had #1 and she was born on the 29th June = 6 weeks on thursday.
    I was just wondering how everyone elses births went? Mine was no where near what i wanted.
    Do any of you suffer from PND??? What are the main symptoms of this?
    Tarleha suffers from reflux and colic but other than that she is a good baby.
    Was anyone elses babies born on the same day.
    My poor darling has a cold at the moment, don't know what to do to help. Let alone when i have to take her for her injections, i don't know how i'm going to cope with that.

Love to keep communicating with you guys and see how our little one's grow up.

Kristee-Lea - 21
    Tarleha Maye - 29th June 06
    TTC oct - dec 06

Welcome Kells wow that is very freaky having all the same birthdays for your little ones, hope you enjoy our little group.

Kristee-Lea I was also 21 when I had my first and I got PND with him, my symptoms were that I would cry for no reason at all, had some mood swings, was distant and shut down. I think that was it. If you need to talk we are all here for you and no one will judge you. If you think you may have PND you should see you GP and have a talk to them or even your MCHN. Her injections are due when she is 2 mths, 4 mths 6 mths and 12 mths.

Cody has been a bit unsettle this arvo I think it may be from the needles.

hugs xoxo

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast