Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Babies born in June 2006 #5

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! i THINK YOU ARE PRETTY NORMAL TO WANT DH AROUND TODAY. BUT HEY YOU HAVE NIXON AND HE LOVES YOU! HAVE A GREAT DAY SWEETY!

Well, I'm glad to hear Anneliese is out of ICU, from now she should get better !
    Had Patrick weighed today and he had put on 260g from last Monday, which makes him 3.7kgs now. Elizabeth got to pick some Baby Born clothes from our neighbour who sells them and Patrick stills fits into the sleeping bag, in fact he is wearing it right now. Her birthday is on Wednesday so of course Baby had to get new clothes!

Happy Birthday Nic! Even though we all can't be there, we are all there in spirit to celebrate your birthday with you!

Dummies- i did the same enigma bought all the expensive ones and Nixon settles best with the happy baby cheapo ones!

Thanks everyone for your kind words, I kind feel a little more normal knowing some of you felt similar on your first birthdays as SAHM's but Ouch ouch ouch i am feeling sorry for myself again! I have just got home from the shops (had to exchange a few things DH bought me) and MIL rang. the house phone was in the computer room, i grabbed it at the same time my mobile text msg went off.
    I went to sit on the end of the computer table (it has this square thats seperate to the rest (but attached) where u put your keyboard. anyway as i did it collapsed and i went down with it, scaping my back down the edge of the table....
    Dropped both phones and got dissorientated and tried to continue speaking to MIL on the mobile when she was on the house phone!
    I acted tough and not hurt but when i got off the phone i went and looked at my back and ive grazed it..... ouch its hurting!! Luckily i wasnt holding Nixon (he is still asleep in the car)
    LOL now i am sitting expreamly close to the screen because there is a big hole where the missing pc used to be! I am either way too heavy or it wasnt on properly because the whole thing ripped off, screws, metal plate and all!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIC hope that you get to have a whole day sometime soon to make up for been by yourself.

Well I'm taking Cody for his needles tomorrow, so hopefully he won't be to grumpy after them.

Simone hopefully Anneleise is on the up hill run now and she will be home in your arms soon.

hugs xoxo

Just closing this thread girls!

The new one can be found HERE.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789