Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2007 #6

Sarah & Tina - have such a lovely day with your precious little families on such a beautiful occasion! xx

And, hmmmmmmmm, hanging out for the official verdict by someone in particular ........ Hope you are feeling well anyways xx

Hope all are having a lovely weekend - weather is a bit stinky over here at the moment so just staying in doors and pulling DD#1 off the walls, lol!

bbl!
    Mwa!!

in a beautiful beachy community with few people

Hi gals,

I am not sure if I am allowed to do this but this is what started my interest in the baltic amber teething necklaces, it was in the teething, what works for you forum as I was willing to try anything to get a full nights sleep! I was using gel and some panadol but would rather find something alternate to panadol etc. So, i started looking more in to it and a couple of my friends had heard of it, so I thought i would give it a try and like I said I will wait and see how it goes. It was pretty expensive but, $40, so I am hoping it works!

Quote Originally Posted by 5boys View Post
    Hi all

just read through your posts - I feel such empathy. We are up to boy number 5 now and we had all these experiences on the first 3. Then we found the amber teething necklaces. Wow what a difference! No drooling, no running nose, no toxic nappies and even from 3 months when he cut his first 4 teeth all at once - he still slept through the night.

Now at 17 months he has just cut his molars and he was a bit gritchy but nothing like the last one who basically didn't sleep for weeks. We brought ours in from overseas originally, and now we sell them at www.amberbebe.com. We've got lots more information about them if you are interested - regardless of where you buy from here are a couple of tips:

1) try and avoid the splintered amber - it isn't recommended for teething necklaces probably because it has points that would hurt if your baby fell.

2) make sure it is baltic amber you are buying - there are 50 other related ambers from around the world but the baltic amber is the one with succinic acid in it which provides the pain relief.

All the best
    On a really exciting note, Dane balanced himself standing . I was holding one hand while he was standing next to me and l let his hand go and he balanced himself there! We did it lots of times, called DH in to watch and took a little video! So cute !

bye for now!

Thanks for that Miss Banana, I googled it and it looks really interesting. And Dane sounds like a super babe! Lewis is no where near standing yet, he is 7.5 months. He is still on tippy toes when I try and stand him so I think it will be a while yet!

Anyway better go and get his bag ready for tomorrow's big day. It is an orthodox christening and they put his whole body in the font! The priest has a beard so i hope he doesn't mind getting it yanked a few times!

Good luck for Lewis & Mikayla for their big days tomorrow.

BTW - Sarah that photo in your ticker of Lewis is just super cute!!!

Celsie. xoxox

Good luck to Lewis and Mikayla!

Missbanana - thanks for the info about the amber teething necklaces. Funnily enough, I wear a lot of amber and Diana loves playing with all my jewellery, so I have been thinking of getting her some of her own. I will look at getting her one of the necklaces now.

Hi to everyone else!

Hello to all my old belly buddies.............. I was just surfing the net and thought i would pop in to say HI!!!!!!!!!!!! All your little babies arn't really little babies anymore are they.... They grow soooooooooo fast.............

It has been a very busy few months for us we got married on the 15th December had the most amazing day ever felt beautiful had perfect weather, perfect day and im now a MRS .... We are back in the full swing of TTC again... This is our first cycle we are really trying and im already over it LOL!!!!!! I think i Oed on Friday so just a wait and see game now... Been having alot of trouble with my cycles the last 6 months having very long ones so i see a naturopath at least monthly sometimes fortnightly and we are slowly getting there.... This month looks good though if i did O it was on day 18 good considering last cycle it was day 31.......

I have moved away from forums a bit just see how things go and if i need support ill join again.......

I am off to read how all your little boys and girls are going..... Although i did notice a few of you are TTC again how exciting... And YAY Celsie on renewing your vowels how exciting.........

OMG Jane how great to hear from you. I saw someone on here the other day with a similar name to yours and I was wondering how you were going. Congrats on getting married!!! It sounds like you had a great day. Wishing you all the very best with your TTC journey and cant wait to hear some more good news from you soon. Take care hun. We mish you!!!!!!! xx

Well Mikayla's christening went really well today. She was such a good girl amd looked beautiful in her gown - I'll try to post some pics tomorrow. She was great through the whole service - h figgity self but hardly made a sound. She was content sitting on my lap sucking on my necklace and didnt even flinch whent the priest poured the water over her head. All in all it was a great day but we're so relieved its over. Now its time to relax!!

Sarah how did Lewis go being dunked in water?? I know orthodox christenings are quite long. I hope he didnt get too restless - I know there's no way Mikayla would last that long! Hope you had a great day xx

Well its off to give Mikayla a bottle then bed for us all - its been a long day.

Take care xx

Hi janeo! Great to hear from you, I hoped you'd pop in one day and let us know how you are. Make sure you keep us up to date on your news.

The christening went well. Lewis was okay during theservice. It is about 45 minutes and I'm not allowed to hold him until it's all over He did cry when he went into the font, the priest wasn't that gentle with the washing of his head! And he wee'd on my SIL when they were undressing him! But he was fine afterwards and the rest of the day. But like you Tina I am sooo glad it's all over!!

I will put a few photos up later today.

Just posted a couple of photos of Mikayla in her gown in my gallery if anyones interested. Not the best quality but will try to update them later on in the week.

Oh my God, what a princess! You must have been so proud.

I've just put a couple of photo's of Lewis's christening in his babiesonline photo gallery:

Password: password
    email: sarahchance2002@yahoo.com.au
    Last edited by MumofLewis; February 18th, 2008 at 10:07 AM. Reason: forgot something!

Default I'm such a proud mummy!!!

JANEO!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! WELCOME BACK!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK LOVELY!!!!!

Congratulations Mikayla and Lewis!!!

Sarah - Lewis doesn't look like he appreciated being dunked. LOL - You all look gorgeous. One very happy little family.

Tina - I can't find the photos of Mikayla on her site. What are they under?

Okay, big news from the Rasche family!!!

Caeleb has a TOOTH!!! Big deal you say, except... it's his top front left tooth!!! What the??? I thought the bottom teeth came through first? Anyway, I'm just so proud of him. I can't stop smiling. My toothy boy...

He's done so much in the past two weeks. He's crawled, said "Mum", cut a tooth... and as I was walking out the door this morning, he said "Dad-ah"....

Oh...... please excuse me while I melt into a puddle of goo!!!!! LMAO

Celsie. xoxox

Thanks girls........ I thought you might have forgotten who i was LOL!!!!!! Well i Oed on Friday so in the TWW!!! YAY NOT!!!!!

OMG Sarah Lewis is sooooooo cute.... Love that suit...

Teepee off to see Mikaylas pics now i havnt been on since they added photos so a little unsure what im doing...

Heloooooooooooo Janeo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw your name and thought omg!! Yay she's back!!! Fingers crossed and praying that your TTC is fun,short and sweet!! So glad you popped in! Keep us up to date (and vent to us if you ever need love, always here!!) So exciting about your wedding as well, congratulations! Mwa!! xx

Teepee2 - I might be looking in the wrong place as I can't find Mikayla's pics So glad you had such lovely day!

MumofLewis - awwwwwww! I'd be unhappy too, lol! But he looks sooo cute in his little outfit (love your dress btw! ) Bet he loved his mummy cuddle afterwards!

Celsie - on the tooth! Wow your little one is just going on in leaps and bounds isn't he?!?! Clever little man!! Love the pile of goo you melted into, lol!

Ohhh poor little Lewis, look at those tears But then look at the photos in his gorgeous suit - what a handsome little man you have there Sarah. I second Celsie you have a beautiful family!!

Celsie & Charly I havent added the photos to Mikayla's site yet just to the photo gallery on here. Woohoo to Caeleb on his first tooth

Jane if you just click on photo gallery in the top right of my post it should take you straight there. Good luck with your TWW - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you And how could you think we'd forget you!!!!!!!

OMG Teepee she looks like a doll......... BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! Love the cot pics too they grow up way too fast........

Thanks Charlyfrog.... Feels weird being back trying not to think about it too much don't need the stress LOL but soooooooo hard....... I promise i will let you know the results...... Only 12 more sleeps hehehe...

Teepee2 - AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I second Janeo's thoughts - Mikayla looks just like a doll!!! So so so so beautiful!!!!!! I would've been carrying her around all day No one else would've been allowed to hold my princess! Hahaha!!

Thanks Charly - the way she wriggles around, your arms feel like they're about to fall off after only 10 mins of holding her

Janeo thank you so much for looking at the photos - I know it must be hard for you The fact that you still drop in to see how we're going is so much appreciated and your strength greatly admired!! We hope to hear some good news from you in 11 more sleeps

Well I went to see my OB/Gyno today and got a new referal for the fertility clinic. Now just deciding whether to ring them straight away. What do you think ladies?? Should we take the plunge??????

Peach Guest

Hi Everyone

What a busy few weeks! I love having relatives here .. but its nice to get back to normal, although Kenzie was very unsettled today because she didn't have a roaming fan club following her about all day. I put her on the floor and she screamed all day! Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit better when shes had a good sleep and isn't overstimulated.

Kenzies new trick is to play peek a boo with her toys! She will grab anything and put it infront of her face and move it away quickly, I think have to say Boo! and she laughs hysterically! Very cute.

I am getting a little excited / worried / not sure .. but AF was supposed to visit a little over a week ago and she is no where to be seen. I have dont a pg test but its comes up negative. Not sure what going on! We are just *seeing what happens* in the TTC department .. I might do another test next week.

teepee2 :: Congrats on TTC2!! for you! Mikayla looks like a little princess in her dress, I can't wait to get Mackenzie christened we are waiting for my sister to get back from overseas because I was her to be a God parent.

Janeo :: Nice to meet you! Good luck with the TWW ... it seems sooo much longer than 2 weeks dosent it! for you too!

Celsie :: Wow Caeleb has been a busy boy hasn't he!! I just love the feeling when you experience the "firsts" .. we are still waiting for the word dadda - shes been saying mum for 2 months now I'm starting to feel bad for DH!

MumofLewis :: Lewis looks like such a little man in his outfit, so cute! He didn't look impressed with the dunking did he! What religion is that ceremony? We are Anglican and I thought that they just put water on the forehead .. or am I mistaken!?? Would like to know what to expect at Kenzies Christening.

Thats all I have time for at the moment .. need to go wash the dishes .. and do some washing it never ends does it!

Jen

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast