Default Babies Born June 2007 #9

This thread is for parents who's baby was born in June 2007

Your moderators for this forum are as follows-
    Astrolady ~ Administrator
    Trillian ~ Senior Moderator
    Dachlostar ~ Senior Moderator
    Lea13
    MistyFying

There are many issues that you will encounter as a new parent. We have put together this list of useful articles and threads in order to assist you with some common questions or issues you may have, and to provide you with bit of extra support that we all need as new parents:

Feeding Support:

Breastfeeding General Chatter
    Breastfeeding FAQ's
    Is My Baby Hungry?
    Bottlefeeding FAQ's and Useful Information
    Is Feeding Your Baby Taking Too Much Time?
    Bottlefeeding General Chatter
    Feeding Your Baby
    Lactose Intolerance
    Starting Solids/Homemade Baby Food
    Starting Solids - When Is My Baby Ready?
    Starting Solids General Chatter

Please contact the Australian Breastfeeding Association (ABA) or a Lactation Consultant if you are concerned that you may have breastfeeding and/or supply problems, and before the introduction of solids.

Sleeping Support:

Comforted Sleeping & Sleep Issues Forum
    Comforting Tools to Aid Restful Sleep
    Babies & Sleep
    Controlled Crying/Comforting/Sleep Training
    The Con of Controlled Crying
    The Crying Game
    15 Ways To Help Your Baby Sleep

Other Useful Information & Recommended Reading:

Baby Massage
    Cuddle Me Mum
    Infant-led Feeding & Weaning
    Baby Wearing
    Recommended Reading List

Got questions?

Post your questions in the forums mentioned above, or in the following forums where you're sure to receive many friendly responses!

General Baby & Toddler Forum
    Breastfeeding, Bottlefeeding and Solids
    Gentle Parenting Forum

Your previous thread can be found here http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/your...-2007-8-a.html

Please note - To receive thread notifications click the "thread tools" button at the top of this post and click "Subscribe to Thread" there is no need to post in order to get notifications.

in a beautiful beachy community with few people

BOO! I am the start!!!

Well HAPPY belated 1st BIRTHDAYS TO:

Logan,Finn,Mackenzie,Oscar,Tyler,Ashley,Ava,Chloe, Imogen,Caeleb, Rhys, Christian and Diana!! sorry if i missed anyone!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ZOFIA - (belated I no ) Hope you had a great day too.

Thanks very much for everyones well wishes. We had 2 birthday celebratipns, one on the weekend with mainly friends and some family and another on the day with some other family members, so it was very nice. Dane got to put his hand in the cake and grab what he wanted, very cute!

He now has 10 teeth! He has cut his first double teeth iykwim? the ones on the bottom, a tooth away from his bottom front teeth... It has taken a few weeks to finally happen for him, poor thing has had bad nappy rash, but otherwise pretty good. We had his injections the other day and he was such a trooper, he only cried 2 tears, he was more interested in the jelly bean being offered!! great trick. And he has been fine since, no fevers, no reaction really, apart from being a little sooky and clingy, but I dont mind so much cos he is never so affectionate! So I lap it up when I can! He does have a monster bruise on his leg though. As he is walking they gave him 2 needles at once in his arms and one in his leg, arrhhh but he was so brave, even the nurse said he was really good.. bless the little darling, I no I wouldnt be so brave!

i agree with everyone, Charlyfrog's post's come alive, and everyone here makes it wat is, our lil community!

Sorry to hear that bout DH Charlyfrog, we all sending positive thoughts and all sorts nice to you!

I got my first kiss from Dane yesterday and it was the same as Lewis, Sarah, with the big open mouth! He has always opened his mouth wide when I kiss him and say mwhaa to him, but first he lent in to a couple of kisses I was giving him then he gave me a big wet one! So cute!

congrats to everyone who is now expecting another bub! I cant wait and even DH said he was looking forward to another baby! so yay! but we had already decided we will start to try again while on holiday and after! so not long to go, we go away in september! yayay

sorry to go on, but i have been away from here for ages! Hope everyone is doing well.

Just so we don't have to go rummaging through our previous thread!! Here's where we are up to on the FIRST EVER Birthday journey!!

Brianna (Nellnell) - 21st
    Nate (dragonstorm) - 22nd
    Lachie (Naomi54) - 23rd
    Rhianna (Jooleshere) - 24th
    Ashlyn (rylansmum) - 25th
    Aiden (Debbie) - 26th
    Jackson (Mel_thekiwimum) - 27th
    Shayla (mum2cheekygirl06) - 28th
    Angus(Feathertop) - 29th
    Lowndes (MissEtchd) - 30th
    Aliyah (MacKusz) - 1st July
    Mikayla (Teepee2) - 1st
    Lewis (MumofLewis) - 3rd
    Lee (Meegm) - 7th

Unsure:

DS (Jadelil) -
    Mackenzie (danielle78) -
    ?? (Lexismum) -

So that being said........

Happy 1ST EVER Birthday to BRIANNA (Nellnell)

I hope you have the lovliest day sweeties!! xx

Missbanana - awwwwww on the kisses!! Oh they're so lovely! And yay on your little one being so brave......oh I hate needles and have to take DD soon, eeek! Very exciting on the baby front for you then?? Hope you have a very very relaxing holiday!!

MWA!!!
    Last edited by Charlyfrog; June 26th, 2008 at 10:07 PM.

Happy First Birthday Brianna!!
    Hope you're having a magical day

Good to see you back MB. Sounds like Dane had a great 1st birthday. Those nappy rashes are terrible arent they? I felt so sorry for Mikayla about a week ago. She had blisters and all Its all part of the process I guess. Can you believe Dane's already one???? They'll be at school before we have a chance to blink!!

Thinking of you Charly xx

Are you ready for the big day Dragon?? Only 1 more sleep to go!! LOL

Hi everyone

Thanks for your well wishes for Diana's birthday (and thanks Missbanana for remembering mine too ). We had Diana's party today. Overall it went really well, except at one stage, when I realised that the oven at the venue wasn't working, so we couldn't heat up any of the hot food... This however turned out to be a blessing in disguise because 1) as the party started at 2:00pm most people came after lunch so they weren't that hungry, and 2) we heated it up for dinner tonight instead, so I didn't have to cook. I am exhausted now. Those babies can really party! I will post some photos as soon as I find the cable for my camera so that I can download them. (We still haven't unpacked everything.)

Happy Birthday to Brianna!

Charly - sending good vibes your way.

Hi to everyone else.

Happy 1ST EVER Birthday to NATE!!!

I hope you and your family have such a fun fun fun day as you amaze them every minute!!!!
    Have a fab day
    Dragonstorm!!!!

Mwa!!!

Happy birthday Nate!

Hi everyone... i hope im not intruding.

Im Rebecca... our little man shares one very special thing with this group, his birthday! He was born on the 30th of June 2007.

So very exciting....

Am i welcome to join in here and chat with you guys????

Happy 1st Birthday Nate
    Hope you all had a great day (and daddy spoilt you rotten! ) Big hugs from Mikayla xx

Hi Rebecca!! My name is Tina and my daughter Mikayla's birthday will be the day after you're sons - 1st July (yes I know this is the June thread but Mikayla was due on 24th June and we were all in a belly buddies group together - I just couldnt leave all my friends ) Welcome to our group!! You are more than welcome here! We are all very friendly and always happy to see a new face What's your little man's name?? Look forward to hearing all about him and sharing his special day!!

Hi Tina..

Love your DD's name... our DD's name is Jaikaela-Jae so kinda similar.. altho different lol hehehehe Our sons name is Lowndes

What is he doing atm? well.. 2 weeks ago took our 1st 2 steps... he is now walking around furniture, and holding onto toys and so on, but when he wants to get somewhere, he reverts his speedy speedy crawling, with one knee on the floor and one leg bent up and using a foot.. it is QUITE funny. He has crawled like that from 4 months... YEP 4 months... crazy hey.... so, also due to how active he is, he is smaller than other boys his age lol when people ask how old he is, we say basicaly one and they are stunned lol... ah well.... he is just gorgeous!! The light of our lives.... up there with his sister ofcourse.. only she is 3 so sometimes realllllllly knows how to try mum and dad!!!!! lol

WOW, im really looking forward to hearing about everyone else's june/july babies.... when i was pregnant with DD i joined a forum called essential baby.. was there right until she was almost 2. Went right through the pregnancy buddy group to parenting.. and ended up leaveing for many various reasons. But it did put me off parenting forums for good, so i havent been apart of one since march last year. Sad!

So, it will be really good to be apart of that again..... and hopefully in a much more positive environment. (not to put EB down, that is my own personal opinion)

Anyhow, i am in Melbourne.... where is everyone here?

Thanks for your reply Tina

Happy 1ST EVER Birthday LACHIE!!! (Naomi54)

Hope you have the most funnest and special day!!!!!

Big kisses XXXX

MissEtchd - Welcome!! I loooove your children's names!!! This is a very safe and fun place to be.....these girls (and guy ) have been a wonderful support for me of late - they are a fab bunch truly!!! Sounds like our little ones are similar ages? My DD#1 is 3&1/2 & DD#2 has just turned 1.....I understand the older one knowing how to try mummy and daddy!! Hehe!! Your little one sounds like he is going in leaps and bounds!! DD#2 moves along the furniture but isn't yet walking nor standing on her own. However, she has no fear at all!! Goodness me! You have to be alert as she dives off of and onto and over things so fast!!! Crazy child! Lol!!!! I like to refer to my girls as the older one being of the princess sort, very soft personality and my baby is our bulldozer!! Looking forward to chatting xx

Mwa!!

Happy 1st Birthday Lachie!!!
    Naomi I hope you all have the most magical day. Love to you all & huge kisses to Lach from Mikayla xx

Rebecca I've gotta run so will answer in more detail later on but just had to say - Mikayla Jaide and Jaikaela-Jae!!!! What a spin out!!!

Hi Girls & you Dragonstorm!

Happy birthday to all those I have missed And hi Rebecca, great to have a newbie in here. Tell us more about your little one...

We were in Noosa, just got back today. It was great to have a break and Lewis was really good. On the first night there he was so excited, he was just all cheesy grins! However it took a few nights to get used to the porta cot. And then just when he did get used to it, he decided to throw an all nighter as he was cutting 2 teeth! It took me back to when he was a newborn, I got about 3 hours sleep, not good on holiday LEWIS! Sound's like Dane's MB, it was the two either side of his middle teeth, so now he has four on the top and four on the bottom. Plus two bulging molars half way back that I guess will be here soon enough. Poor fella!

He's still not walking, although he stands on his own for a while now and I've noticed he reaches a bit further for things now when he's scaling the furniture. But I'm sure it won't be this side of his birthday, maybe a month or so yet.

Anyway had better carry on with the holiday washing Back to work tomorrow.

Hope everyone's good Will read the posts I have missed to catch up with the latest goss!

Quote Originally Posted by teepee2 View Post
    Happy 1st Birthday Lachie!!!
    Naomi I hope you all have the most magical day. Love to you all & huge kisses to Lach from Mikayla xx

Rebecca I've gotta run so will answer in more detail later on but just had to say - Mikayla Jaide and Jaikaela-Jae!!!! What a spin out!!!
    OMG what a spin out.. THAT is freaky... oh and i LOVE how you have spelt jaide.. soooooo pretty!!!!!

Charlyfrog- when is your DD#1's bday? JJ's (we call her JJ for short) is 16th of MARCH 2005.... they are close in age hey... our two!! LOL but its funny.... JJ is rough as.. she is very girly looking BUT rough as nuts lol and our lil man is a pansy hahahahahaha its funny...

well, just quickly popped in. Working on my website atm so, and after being at work all day AND up with JJ from 2am with her throwing up im feeling quite brain numb! lol

hugs

Good morning!! And of course...............

Happy 1ST EVER Birthday to RHIANNA (Joolsehere)!!!

I hope you both have a precious and wonderful day!!

MissEtchd - DD#1 was born end of 2004 so our girls aren't that far apart at all! But like I said, she's the princess (pansy teehee) of my two!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Mwa!!!

in a beautiful beachy community with few people

Brianna, Nate, Lachie and Rhianna!

I hope you all had a great time.

Welcome Rebecca, I am sure you will like us, cos we are so likable!! hehehehe
    Sounds like you have your hands well and truly full!What is your website for?

Its so amazing they (some) are now a whole year old! How time flies and oh how you forget things!! Like you said Sarah, being up all hours again reminds you of past era, but doesn't it all come flooding back!! Its a wonderful thing I think, to really have to concentrate and think to remember the harder times.. is that the same for anyone? i reckon thats how we are programed to make sure we go back for more kiddies!

Danes first molars are still giving him/me grief! He is being very very sooky and I feel so sorry for him, i have had lots of teeth problems and no how much they hurt. But its all part of it i spose.

Well i hope everyone is going good and has a smile on there dial most of the time!

Happy 1ST EVER Birthday to ASHLYN (rylansmum) !!!

I hope you have a very very special and fun day sweeties!!!! xx

Missbanana - I love the 'smile on your dial' comment..............put one on mine!!!

Teepee - been thinking of you lovey...hope all is going well xx

Hope everyone had a great start to their week and that the rest is relaxing, productive and satisfying!!!! bbl xx

Mwa!!!

Sorry this is late Jools...

Happy 1st Birthday Rhianna!!
    Hope you had a special day xx

Happy 1st Birthday Ashlyn!!
    All the best for a special and magical day xx

Thanks for thinking of me Charly xxx I'm doing ok - just playing the waiting game But now I have a terrible cough and cold so I'm hoping we dont have to skip another month

MB Mikayla is having a horrible time with her teeth atm too. Dont think its her molars though. I think it might be her top incisors. I feel sorry for her too. Her bottom is red raw - she even had quite a few blisters last week!

Hope everyone is well xx

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast