Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born June 2007 #9

Tina - just checked my pregnancy journal. At 3 weeks and 6 days, my level was 44. At 5 weeks it was 780. Does that help?

You've given me some hope Celsie

Tina - this is from a book I've got called Birth, by Catherine Price & Sandra Robinson.

Noraml HCG blood levels vary widely, so be careful when interpreting the numbers. The level itself is not as important as how much it is rising by every few days. Some healthy, normal pregnancies start off with quite low HCG levels.
    Guide to normal HCG levels

Week 3 - (7 days after conception) - 0 to 5.
    Week 4 - next period (14 days after conception) - 5 to 426.
    Week 5 - (21 days after conception) - 18 to 7340.
    Week 6 - (28 days after conception) - 1,080 to 56,500.
    I hope this brings you some peace of mind.
    Last edited by Celsie; August 11th, 2008 at 10:21 PM.

Celsie - those numbers are why i though for sure i am 1 week further than the drs tell me!
    My HCG at 3 weeks 1 day was 200!
    BUt i did bleed for 3 weeks which they say was an implantation bleed

Thank you soooo much Celsie. You're such a sweet heart!!! I will keep positive and wait for a huge increase on Wednesday!

I asked Matt exactly what the nurse told him and he said that she definitely said to consider it a BFP but they just want to monitor it to make sure that the HCG is rising.

So at this stage I'm proud to say that I too am up the duff

Wow that's great Tina, congratulations .

Miss Mikayla had better watch out, there is a new kid in town.....!

Thanks Sarah!!!

Now its time to get some more of you on the bandwagon

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TINA!!!

So very happy for you!!! We're going to be Belly Buddies again!!! :woot:

p.s. I totally agree. We need a few more girls in here UTD!!!

i wish you were all already 7 months along like me! lol
    But it is great i get to preg talk for another 10 weeks with you new utd'er!!! lol
    Congrats tina!

Hey I would love to join you guys, but am on a pre conception health kick until December, by which time you guys will be big marshmallow bellies!!

I'm predicting 3 girls. Getting strong PINK vibes from all of you.......... (I am always wrong though so don't go out buying frills just yet!!)

MofL
    I hope i am not a marshmellow belly in december!!! lol

Ha yes sorry PP, you will have a completely flat stomach by then of course, parading around in a bikini no doubt?!!

i hope so! lol!

Just a quick update from me. Had another BT today and HCG levels have trippled since Monday so all is good. EDD 19/04/09!!!!!

LOL Sarah, if last time is anything to go by mine will be a watermelon not a marshmallow!!!

PP I'm sure yours will be well and truly flat by then WOW only 10 weeks to go!! Did time come around alot faster this time??

Congratulations again Tina!!!

I really don't know what to put down for my EDD. My LMP was 14 July 2008, I O'd on CD 13, giving me a LP of 15 days. The hospital has given me and EDD of 21st April 2009 - don't ask me how... as every calculator says either the 19th or the 20th. What would you go by?

Celsie I would go by your LMP if you normally have the same length cycle every month. I just checked the calculator on babycenter. With a cycle length of 29 days (which would be right if you have an LP of 15 days) and it gave edd of 21st April -so looks like the hospital might be right.

With this lot of treatment my cycle was something like 45 days so they said to take the day of my trigger injection as the 2 week mark which would give me an edd of 17th April. But I've added an extra 2 days because I wouldnt have ovulated until 24-36 hours after the injection. I'm having an early scan at 7 weeks so that'll give me a more accurate date.

How bout we both just say 19th for now Its not like they're likely to come on time anyway!!!

- Tina - You're too funny! I don't find out if I'm allowed to have an early scan till tomorrow. The doctor didn't offer and when I rang back, the receptionist was a real B!TCH! Anyway, go introduce yourself in our Belly Buddies group! We have a man in our group this time too!!!

I'm feeling a little low today. Our playdate was cancelled, so Caeleb and I went shopping. I swear, every feral out there was at the shopping centre I went to today. I went to change Caeleb's nappy and there was a woman blocking the only spare change table with her trolley, so I thought, I'll just wait till someone else finishes. This girl was almost finished when her friend walked in with another baby and just pushed right in front of me!!! So, I thought... stuff this and left. I ended up changing poor Caeleb in the back of the car!

I'm also hating the fact that DH won't let me tell anyone. Kerry (Kbowman) and one other of my real life friends know and that's it. It's really sucky not having anyone to get excited with me. I'd love to tell my Mum and Dad, but DH and I both agreed that would be a bad idea, because they blabbed immediately last time, when they promised they wouldn't, so they can't be trusted.

*big sigh*

Yes girls I don't know why you are worrying about your EDD, knowing your past records Celsie yours will be born a few weeks early anyway and Tina, no doubt yours will be late! So you will have an Aries and a Taurus (Taureans are really cool BTW!)

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast