Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Babies Born March 1st - 15th 2008 #2

Hey prama hows it going over there? its freezing here today wet foggy and cold and I woke up thinking of you and poopy *L* I hate the heat but was thinking of all sorts of things last night and you guys were one of them. Hope you are having a great time.

SHell isnt it funny how they have these growth spurts and all their routines get thrown out the window

That's nice that you are going to miss your Mum Bron, that is what you hope for when you have kids that they want to spend time with you when they are adults it is the biggest compliment you could ask for.

Well i am doing the usual, sorting out kids rooms so bloody over it!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like chucking everything out..... I am feeling so lazy at the moment the last few months have definately started catching up with me i think.

Summy is a little cranky too at the moment, she is starting to get frustrated, she can now grab things with her hands but is getting annoyed if sitting in her rocker or laying on the ground, when i pick her up she tries to grab my collar or motif's on my clothes etc. She is happy of course when i am talking to her but who can do that all day (i'd love to but the washing aint gonna fold itself) sweet little bubba she is.... What are you guys doing to amuse your one's? We do tummy time, go on playmat, read books, sing songs etc but that is only a fraction of the day amused..... She wants to sit up so bad.

where cosmopolitans and margaritas flow all night

Went and checked out a family day care. Jazz just couldn't stop smiling at all the other kids. The one we went to today is really well set out. At the moment they only have 2 days a week available for a baby (Tues & Thurs). We may take those days. We are seeing someone else tomorrow, an older lady. Will see what we think of her and then make a final decision. May get her started next week or the week after.

Their fees are really cheap and the main reason for that is that we have to supply everything for her, even when she's older, we'll have to supply the food for her and all that. I don't mind that though, at least I'll know exactly what she's getting. They had such a good set up. The patio is covered and set up for play and food and stuff, there is an indoor area with everything at child level and they have a computer for older kids to use and the TV is on with childrens DVDs like wiggles. They change babies on the floor on their own change mats, that way the child can't roll off and hurt themselves.
    Last edited by danniellabella; June 18th, 2008 at 04:33 PM.

Hi guys. Been trying to post all day. Wouldn't work earlier, then when it started to work Anth came home & Had to go do other stuff.

I'm so tired. Got the flu. Poor Anth has it too, had to go to work for the first time in about 3 weeks today. Shearing with the flu. Oh well, I wasn't gonna let him stay home. They ended up with a blackout just after lunch anyway & came home, bugger it. It's supposed to rain for the rest of the week too, so he probably won't be working again.

India44 - I miss my mum, but she lives 10 hours away from me, so I dunno what it'd be like to have her there all the time. I reckon it'd be a bit harder for you than it would be for me to see her go. She'll be back soon though.

All Girls - I just wanna give up on my girls room. I did go through & throw heaps of stuff out about 2 months ago. I think I'll be doing it again very soon. Stuff just seems to appear out of nowhere!
    Jesse is alot like Summer. Winges if not entertained. I usually take his rocker around the house with me with the music turned up & sing to him as I go. He loves music & singing.
    Or he's got a toy that I hang off the hood of his rocker close enough that he can grab it & chew on it. Works for a little bit.
    Or I just have to wait til he goes to sleep. Which isn't great since he's sleeping alot less through the day already.
    When the kids are home, I sit him in front of the TV with them for a little while. He likes being with them. Your not supposed to let them watch TV, but sometimes I have no choice. I can't leave Bri & get her to amuse him, coz she'd throw him out of the rocker. She already gets rough & shakes him up! Gotta watch that one!
    Can't wait til he's old enough to enjoy her doing it. He just frowns at her now. lol

I am sooo exhausted..... DJ has been non-stop crying all night and afternoon, soooo unsettled...... He has been feeding every 2 hours today so think it is just a growth spurt but arghhhhh

Otherwise i am good

Sorry no personals from me tonight, need to relax a bit

Shell xxx

Hi all...

Jesse rolled over this morning!
    It was at 5.30. I was out making lunch for Anth when he started crying. I thought he'll be right while I get this done & left him to cry for a minute.
    When I went in he was on his belly in the cot!
    Poor baby was trying to get a feed out of his mattress & got frustrated & ended up on his belly.
    I dunno if he'll do it again, but it's exciting anyway!

Shell - I really hope you get some rest today.

Wow Skye that is fantastic on the first roll

DJ was much better last night - slept through til 5:30am and then put him down at 6am and slept through til 8:30 so happy with that Just put him down for his morning sleep. Taking him into my husbands work, he wants to show him off. Hubby also has his performance review today so he is going to ask about a payrise, especially with all of this travel he is doing. In his last review they said he wouldn't do much travel at all, and it is the complete opposite.

Hope you are all having a great day. A friend (also new mum) and I are going to see Sex and the City tonight, can't wait!!! So looking forward to seeing it and it will be good to have some me time

Shell xxx

Snap shell a girlfriend and I are also going tonight to see SITC *L*

Almost gave up trying to get on here, have tried a few times in the week, but it was taking too long!
    been painting out the back too, so have been really busy. cant wait for it to be finished, although its raining today so cant get on with the painting...

Woo hoo on the rool skye, i cant wait for MJ to d it.
    She is getting cranky more this week, think that it is a growth spurt, combined with being frustrated that she cant do what she wants.
    She is talking heaps too.... well crying now,
    bbl

Summy had a bad night last night, grizzly cranky and hungry not good when i had to work tonight, so mum came and looked after her and she didn't want a bar of trying formula so I got Mum to bring her to work and she screamed all the way in the car, she was so upset poor little chick, hopefully she will have a good sleep tonight.

I'm sort of glad she didn't guzzle and really enjoy the formula (sounds bad i know) i felt bad getting it cos i wanted to get a pump but couldn't afford one.

Hope you enjoy SITC bron and shell.

Hopefully i will get a good sleep tonight i need it.

Oh and to top of my sleepless night i was in a rush to get to the gym and walked out without my keys and locked myself out of the house but had no credit on my phone so i had to walk down the street to the shop and get a recharge card DOH!!! DH had to send one of his guys from work cos he was too busy.

where cosmopolitans and margaritas flow all night

Jazz was so good at the movies today. When she wasn't feeding, she was watching the big screen and smiling heaps (kind of funny with the smiling considering some of the nudity). It was so nice getting out to the movies, something I didn't think I'd be able to do for a long time!

We went to another family day care today, this one is run by an older lady. We've decided to book some time with her. The care at her place feels just like "going to visit grandma" so starting next week Jazz will be in care every Thursday but we've requested that as soon as Mondays & Tuesdays come available with this lady that we'd like those as well. That way, if I'm working for a full week she'll be in care Mon, Tue & Thurs. Matt will have Weds off so he'd look after then and I hope not to work full weeks yet, but if I had to then we'd see if my BIL can take Jazz on Fridays. With our CCB though, having her in care 1-3 days a week even if I'm not working will certainly not break the budget at all! I'm so excited about next Thursday!!!

Trina i have the same problem, MJ will not take a bottle and she screams at me.
    Have tried someone else doing it when i am not around, but she doesnt like that either.
    We are meant to be going out tomorrow and it looks like that wont be happening at all.
    i dont want to leave her stressed and screaming for my sister...
    When i work at the factory and Mum looks after i come home to feed her (im only 5 min drive away) so that works, but this refusal of bottles is hard and it devestates my to throw away EBM as she wont drink it

Bugger about the keys, last week i walked to our PO box to check the mail, i left my keys in the box and then walked home i saw my BIL on the way back and so when i realsied i called him to see if he had checked his mail too (bth business boxes in the same place convienetly) well he had, he also saw the keys but didnt think that it was our bx so handed them in to the post office DOH!!! luckily Mum was on her way up, so i got her to call past and get them, saved me a walk.
    I guess the preggy brain never really goes away!

Hey girls,

Finally got a chance to sit down ahhhhhh

I took DJ to a mums and bubs yoga class and it was a horrible experience DJ was fine until halfway through and I knew he was tired and was due a sleep but just got unsettled through til the end and during the relaxation time arghhh I was so upset afterwards because I really enjoy my yoga and was in tears because I couldn't relax. Teacher told me not to be stressed because he was unsettled but I felt bad for the other women in the class because he was crying and they couldn't relax either.....so I am not doing that again. I love my yoga and I realised this is the one thing I need to do on my own and without DJ. I am finding I have lost the time to myself lately, sure hubby and I go out occasionally but I don't anything by myself, actually no I lie, the only thing I do for myself all week is my pole dancing which is 1.5 hours to myself which I absolutely love. So, started to look into yoga for just myself, going to get hubby to look after him on Thursday nights while I go to yoga.

I am putting his unsettledness down to a growth spurt and bad wind....... arghhh the joys of motherhood hey???

I went to Doni's work yesterday and checked out the creche, looks like it will be good when completed in July I am thinking to get him used to it before heading back to work, I might put him in for 1 day per week and it will give me a day a week to myself to do what I want. Mind you I will probably spend that one day doing some research and readings for when I return to work.

Went to movies last night with girlfriend and saw Sex and the City and LOVED IT!!! We both wanted to go for a coffee afterwards but coffee shop was closed

anyway girls I am going to relax a bit before DJ wakes up.

Shell xxxx

your new thread is finally here everyone http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/your...-2008-3-a.html

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011