Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born March 2005 #3

Hi girls,
    In the last year I experienced many new things..I am going to share them with you!
    I have recieved 2 litres of pretend blood
    Been milked by a total stranger and getting very excited about a pin ***** of milky sticky stuff
    Sit and have a suction device squeeze ounces of milk, whilst family members were watching
    Seen some of the smallest babys I will ever see
    Seen some of the beautifulist babys I will ever see
    Met some wonderful friends that are willing to discuss nipples and stretch marks
    Visited casuality- with a cold
    Billed a double doctors visit as vomit takes awhile to clean off a doctor
    Prepared 2136 bottles (personally)
    Changed 2500 nappys (personally)
    Mopped vomit without gaging
    Tried to remove dirt of a face using my spit
    I learnt to make custard!
    Visited a public library and learnt that they have childrens book readings
    Got excited when a baby crawled\laughed\smiled\danced
    Cried with happiness when friends tell me they are pregnant, a change of crying with sadness
    Loving my girl so unconditionally she can do no wrong.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET PEA!!!
    I still remember the day we saw you in a dish as a 6 cell embro it feels like yesterday
    Bec

Happy Birthday Eliza!!

Shivers!! Only 10days to go Sarah!!

Couldn't sleep! Didn't get to sleep till well aftr midnight... and when did... Violet woke crying!! Then this morn woke at 5:55... the cat was in our room and started, what I thought was playing, then came the smell!! :fuming: She wanted to get out... not play!! STANKIN!! Anyway I clean it up and go back to bed but there was no way I could sleep in there... it still smelt! YUCK! NORTY CAT!

Violet is funny... she was sitting in her high chair eating her tea and she threw her plastic bowl on the floor (like you do) and it broke... she looks down at it and goes..."uh oooh"... tooooo cute! Another cute thing was yesterday I put the phone on the floor... she picks up the receiver and puts it over her shoulder and say... "helloo"....lol. Not sure if she can really say hello, or it was more of a coincidence (more of the later me thinks!)

Tanya

I don't know Tanya she might be saying hello!! Zander does

Happy Birthday Eliza & Tehya (for the other day!).

Aww Dinky, sorry to hear about your dad :hugs:

Had a funny night last night. We've moved all the furniture from the loungeroom so Aaron can paint today ( \/ ), so I went to bed cos I have to work & at about 10.00 Zander woke up crying. I have nooo idea what was wrong but neither of us could calm him down, so we had a play! Hehe it was fun watching him wonder round in his jammies looking at the almost empty loungeroom with fascination - probably thinks we dothat every night he goes to bed LOL!

Just a quick happy birthday to Eliza Jane, and of course Tehya. Hope you are having a lvoely day

Have no time - getting ready for work.... Not testing today, maybe tomorrow or Sundayy, but still no AF.

Fi

Yay Fi...

Thought i had better say it quietly

Tanya

Oooh Fi......I'm excited too.
    Test Test Test ...lol
    Better go and shower..just put some pics of Eliza on her new form of transport on her www
    Yes I am a mother of a one year old, people might take my parenting advice now..pmsl
    See ya Big day
    Bec

Happy belated Birthday to Tehya - Hope you had a great day.

Happy Birthday to Eliza - Have a wonderful day today.

Dinky - I`m very sorry to hear about your Dad, hugs to you I know how very close you were to him.

Sarah - LOL @ Zander.

Good Luck Fi

Tanya - How cute of Violet saying hello. Grr @ your norti cat

Thanks girls for the birthday wishes to Tehya. She had a fantastic day. We had a Fairy come out for the day and I got very busy cooking and baking biscuits and cakes for the day. All butterflies, they looked gorgeous. Very proud of myself.

Happy birhtday to all of the bubbies coming up o their big 1st brithday and to the few who have just passed it. Hope that you all have great days.

I am so missin BB. Really need to have somewhere to have a chat, vent, cry and of course a talk. SO much happening and yet not much at all.

Dinky, so sorry to hear about your Dad. Hope you get some answers soon.

Fi, fingers crossed for you hon. I'm sure that by the next time I get on here there will be fantastic news waiting for me.

Still getting no sleep here. Tehya is walking/running around everywhere. She looks so little and cute walking. She's still fairly skinny, only 8.5kgs but she is 77cms tall, so I guess that she will be builrt like me.

Trying to type with Tehya on the boob again. See what I mean - not alot has changed.

Sorry for not messaging all, again just a quick update on us. I promise one day soon I will have money to get my puter fixed and get chatting again.

Take care all
    Trish

Yay Trish for popping in. We miss you
    Hmmm - AF arrived. Grrr. I hope we wont be making a Xmas baby.
    So a bottle of wine tonight to celebrate. This is why I wanted them close together, I wouldn't realise how nice it was to be a normal adult again.

Dinky - I am sorry about your father. That must have been such a horrible time for your family. I hope things start to pick up for you.

Fi

Happy Birthday Eliza!!

locking thread....

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678