Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born March 2005 #3

Happy Birthday Sebastian.

Bec - Yay on buying a bike for Eliza, she`s going to love it. How much are they? My Dad is buying Matthew a bike for his birthday, I haven`t seen anyone around here selling them though, well not the type you`ve brought Eliza :-k

Fi - OMG @ that child of yours having no fear, glad she had a wonderful time at the beach. Your body sounds like mine after a days work looking after 14 children at work, it aches for days on end, silly old body!!!!! Anysign of m/s Fi? Your AF is due soon isn`t it?

Sarah - The lady at your MG sounds exactly like Matthew and I but I`ve got a bump now so don`t look as small as I did against Matthew, well I don`t think I do, when Matthew stands his head comes up to just under my groin, I`m 5'7 so only average, I agree it looks so funny and even funnier when I come across a 14 month old, half Matthew`s size, shorter then Matthew and is walking, it was a boy at work yesterday. You sound like your going to have a ball @ Zander`s party, I`m like you I love giving presents.

Deb - Yay @ becoming an Aunty and what a big girl too, I love the name.

Debbie Lee Guest

Happy birthday Sebastian!! Go nuts with those dump-trucks!!

Fi - LOL @ Miss Jenna down the beach! Sounds soooo cute! Clever chicken. It's good that she has no fear. Gabby is such a sooky-la-la and it drives me batty! Wanna swap?? LOL j/k Sounds like D-Grade is better with your netball. Better to be the best of the worst than joe-average, hey? That's the way I justified it when I was put in the bottom level when I played basketball. Had nothing to do with the fact that I am unco, unfit and useless, LOL. Oh and you'll get sent out a letter for Jenna's hearing test. I got Gab's last week (I think) so you'll probably get one for Jenna in a couple of weeks time.

Ange - hope Ella is ok.

Bec - yay for Eliza's bike!! I love those things. You see people pushing their kids around them at markets and stuff. More fun than a pram I suppose! LOL @ Nick being resentful at the price. Explain inflation to him - he probably DID get a bike that cost that much in relative terms.

Dee - we're just about the same height! I am like half an inch taller, LOL. Wow, Matthew IS tall!! Yay for the bump getting bigger too!!

Tanya - yay for getting Violet's invites out. Sounds like a Sunday arvo tea will be nice.

We skipped playgroup today.... oooeeer! It's too fricken hot and Gabby is being a pain. More teething me thinks. She won't go to sleep!! Grrrr! And the snot.... OMG.... it's everywhere!!

Just had to duck in and wish Bastian a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Zola - I hope you guys have the best day, it is heaps of fun and this starts the roll on for March!

Hi All,

Dee - I thought you were short!! Turns out you are taller than me - PMSL. I think next to Sarah I am the shortest on this site. Oh well - bigger things to worry about!

Sarah - I love seeing your posts here, keep them coming!

Zola - sounds like Bas had a great day

Debbie- Oer skipping playgroup! You can have jenna anyday. She is asooky pain, plus she goes a million miles an hour. She is pretty much walking full on now. Only crawls sometimes. Rascal.

Bec - Eliza's bike sounds great. Do you reckon she will share? I'm up for a debrief. No doubt you will quiz me on my cycle. BTW - I'm 6 days off AF, and I've been crook as a dog for 2 days. Not sure if its psycho-semantic (is that the word?) so I'm ignoring it alland drinking too much wine tonight. Well it worked in Vietnam. If only you SAW how much alcohol I had when I was preggers with Jenna. I cringe now, but obviously she isn't scared forit all.

Tanya - great on the afternoon tea. I hope you have a lovely time.

I'm wondering if my hearing test has been posted to Lara.... ? Someone email me who I have to call please?

And my only other news is my brown cat is gone. She has been missing for over 24 hours, which is most unlike her. I'm thinking the worst, and I know it sounds terrible, but I wont be too sad if shes gone. The cat has cost me a fortune over the last 4 years!! And I'd just been told it was going to be $500 to get some teeth out, and add to that she chews clothing. I swear that is a $5000 cat - absolutely no exaggeration.
    But jenna will miss her as she lets her do anything to her.

OK - thats me.

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww... poor Lily. Maybe someone has taken her in?
    LOL @ Jenna going a million miles an hour... has she ever stopped?? Bit like her Mum, I reckon *wink*.
    Don't stress about the hearing test. Like I said... I got Gab's just last week... seeing that Jenna is 3 weeks younger, you'll probably get it next week or the week after. I've got the number if it doesn't show up tho.
    I think I was drunk a couple of times in early pregnancy with Gab too... I can remember the last time I drank... it wasn't going down all that well and I just wanted to sleep. How valuable is hindsight, hey??
    Your symptoms sound promising!! I bet after all that BD, Shane is secretly hoping there's at least another month of TTC, hehehe.

Went into the hospital to see my new neice. She's a cutey. Lots of dark hair and a cute button nose. She looks soooo big! I got to have a cuddle but not for long because she wanted booby.
    I went in via the MDAU and I shuddered as I wandered past the door. I hope I never have to set foot in that place again!! Urrgh! As it is the Post Natal ward brings back memories!

Ha Deb - try walking past all those beds into the U/S room, only to find out your D&C has been bumped for a day. The MDAU will always have a nasty feel for me, nastier than just being in induction pain (which I got too..... )

Lily just walked in the door. A part of me says Damn. I am a bad pet owner. Well maybe not. All of my family has been telling me to get rid of her since she started this chewing fetish about 4 years ago. I just can't do it. I know if I drop her off somewhere, the new owners would put her down for the neurosis, and I can't do that. She is sooooo hard to handle. But a very, very affectionate cat - to the point everyone says they love her.

Fi, I think I am glad to hear your puss came back...lol. I'll swap you my gingetr female for your nutty cat... she ****ed and ****s on clothes!! I am almost fed up!! I think her problem is that when she was a baby she wasn't house trained... I got her at an adult and now she just finds a pile of cloths and uses that for the kitty litter!! I am going NUTS!! It's absolutely disgusting! Any ideas??
    Yay for Miss Jenna walking :)... sounds like she needs to... to keep up with mum!! :)

Deb congrats on being a new aunty :D My sister rang last night (no-one knows we are ttc) and she said "you'll have to have another baby... they have 4d u/s here now" she is a nurse. And I told her I want another...lol she thinks I am crazy!! Well... I am. I can't remember why I was telling oyu that...? lol

Tanya

Tanya: I just had a mouth full of coffee and laughed about your puddy that does unsightly things to your clothes what a hazzard.
    Dee: Elizas bike was $170 I havent picked it up yet, mind you I think they start at about $90 its all the optional extras that I think Eliza needs..lol
    Deb: Yah we got out invite, so looking forward to it, your neice sounds devine.
    Fi: Poor puss, Jenna would miss her is it the one that goes meeeooooowww all the time. That one annoys me pmsl. My cat costs me nothing, I pray for the day the run away too. Ohh signs are promising if I come over with a HPT and a bottle of wine I reckon I could convince you to test early.
    I haven't heard from Angela re Ella, I was going up to visit and it came to me that I really don't want Eliza sick aswell so we decided to stay away.
    Hmm better organise Eliza party after all it is on Friday, is it bad to just go to a play centre. I would rather the kids have fun and the adults have coffee...hmm wonder if you can have alkiehole there!!
    Bec

You're all going to die from shock when you see I'm back again

Tanya, my cat was blamed for doing the same sorts of things when I was living with my parents. Except that when we moved out it kept happening, turned out it was actually my brother's norti cat!

Fi I know what you mean about your cat returning. Mine is an absolute shocker - screams literally all day long, so I can sympathise with your feelings there.

YAY on the bike Bec, sounds great to me. I think a playcentre party sounds good. That's why we're going to the gardens - no mess for me to clean up!

Awww poor Gabby with her teeth again. I must say that we have been luky with teeth, we have a bad week beforehand but he tends to get them in lots, 2 then 2 then 4 so with 8 teeth, we've had 2-3 bad weeks.

Am I the shortest LOL!! Ha does't surprise me!!

How tall are you Sarah? I am 5'5... I think... or 5'6... Cant remamber I think I am 165cm...?? Poor ALecia is 5'1... I know she is only 13, but I don't think she is going to grow much more!
    Emily is going to be short too... she is tiny! Violet i think will be a bit taller.

Tanya

I'm 5ft 1in, hehe so about the same as Alecia!

Fi - Against Mark yes I am short, I know all my children are going to tower over poor Mummy I used to be tall in my day at school. I`m glad to hear your pussy is back even though she`s a very noti girl. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Sarah - I have my fingers crossed for you too.

Bec - THe playcentre sounds like a great place to hold a Birthday Party - oh talking about party`s I better book Michael`s, otherwose I might be a badddd step Mummy.

Deb - Your neice sounds like a real darling.

Tanya - Ewww you`ve got a very norti pussy cat there.

LOL I'm not allowed to wear heels around Fi anymore 8-[
    I'm lucky as Nick is so tall I never notice that I'm 5'10.
    I went and saw Miss Ella in hospital today, she has lost so much weight but hopefully will be home soon. On the up side Angela got the "hottest" paed ever as Ella's doctor :-k might have to visit tomorrow on the odd chance I get my yearly drool in. Yes I am pathetic, everytime I'm in a hospital I think that George Clooney is going to come and "whisk" me off. I hope he is understandable that he won't be my first (hide child).
    OMG this post is showing my real side..lol
    Bugga it going to post it
    Do it
    Done
    Bec

PMSL Bec - you crack me up. I wil lnot be testing early. Just so you know. And today I dont need the wine, so maybe I should bring a bottle over to your place, and then you dont have to drive. LOL. Shane is out fishing again. Lets see if he can catch 20 undersize snapper again and bring nothing home. I would really liek fish for dinne at some point this month. Maybe I'll be going to the supermarket huh? Playcentre sounds great - wanna make it in the weekend so I can come? You know - just organise your life around me please

Sarah - You are definitly the shortest, but maybe Tanya is just shorter than me. I'm 166 I think..... I always say I'm 5,5 or 5,6.

Tanya - friends of ours have had their daughter on HGH for the last 3 years or so to get her to grow. She is 14/15, still short, but not as bad as she would have been. It cost them a fortune. And your cat sounds worse than mine!! Well maybe not. I'd go spastic with the pee too. Thankfully mine use their litter try really well. Well sometimes one pees up the wall a little, but at least its in the same place.
    I've never been able to figure out how to make a cat stop peeing inside - its usually a mental thing - like they are marking territory or something. You have a few animals, so maybe the poor thing has just never felt at home?

I played netball yesterday for the club - a practise match. I got a full game which was awesome, since it was C grade and I'm D grade! They are pretty happy with my GKing, so hopefully my flexibility will get me full games every week Sore bones today.

OMG - I am going tokill the dog over the back fence!!!! It wont stop yipping! ARGHHHHH STOOOPID DOG!

Fi

Debbie Lee Guest

Fi -grrrr silly dog! Our neighbour's dog does that too. When Lucy barks, I tell her off... wish others would do the same! Yay for getting a full game in C-Grade! Not a bad effort. Fingers crossed you will keep getting full games.
    Yes... I guess the MDAU has scarred quite a few of us. My fear and loathing of it isn't just the painful induction (even if it did last for 5 days...), mind you. There's more to it than that. It's just a room full of midleading information, false hope and disappointment. I know it doesn't compare with what happened to you (which still gets my blood boiling) but you can only live what you know, hey?
    Hope you get some fish for dinner!!

Bec - LOL you are such a dag!! Glad to hear that Ella will be ok. Thanks for keeping us informed. Hope you get to see the hot doctor again, hehehe.

Tanya - grrr @ your cat. My Mum's cats went from being really good cats insofar as using the litter tray to little ferals that did their business everywhere when she moved! It was aweful. The previous owner must have had cats or something... they felt the need to mark their territory all over the place. She has since moved and they have calmed down but they are getting old (I think they are about 15) so that's another can of worms. Ah pets, hey? We love em but sometimes they make life difficult. I tell you what... I swap you the cat for a little mongrel 13 year old maltese-shih tzu?? hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Fi
    And today I dont need the wine
    And I bet you need a panadol now cause I do!!
    PS Eliza got some cut Nike of her aunt and uncle, Nick thinks they will be good when she starts to hit a tennis ball or swing a golf club...Yes Mr Williams / Mr Woods
    Bec

Here again!!

So did Shane get any fish this time Fi?? And well done on the netball game, sounds like you had fun.

Not alot going on here. Zander has a cold which isn't very nice at all, but he seems to be trying to sleep it off which I guess is good.

I just can't believe that he's going to be 1 in only 2 weeks. What happened to my baby???? He was in a sleeping bag last night (getting cold of a night here now) and I said to Aaron he just looks so tiny in it. Worst thing is I keep thinking, he's too little how can I thrust a new bab upon him when he's so small. Then I think awww I want a tiny bubba again. I don't know what I'm doing these days *sigh*

Birthday week has offically started and I have a dirty hangover, but then again it might stop me from drinking to celebrate in the future.
    Bec
    Ohh and I'm sunburnt but look skinner..pmsl

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast