Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born March 2005 #7

Woo Hoo Deb, I can hardly wait Another year closer to getting them off my hands too. LMAO

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL... when are they "of age"? 16??

18? 21? Prolly never... we'll always have them on our hands... asking for money, pick ups from nightclubs at 6am (sorry mum...) its prolly karma you know, all the things we did to our parents when we were younger will come back to haunt us 3x worse!!
    The house is quiet tonight, DH has gone round the corner to B/SIL's house to play his bday pressie (AFL Premiership 2006 on PS2...) So at about midnight, and after a carton of coldies he'll stagger back in... But the kids are in bed, Anneliese is sleeping... Ahhh peace HOw's everyone's weekend going? We went to the vic markets this morning, got heaps of fresh fruit and vege. Got heaps for our $30!! But i'm so tired... The crowds were horrendous as always!!

Hmm Nah 16 is alittle too early for my likings but... the way these boys are somedays... I moved out of home at 16, not really a great idea though.

Simone, sounds like you did well at the markets today. Hope DH doesn't make any noise when he gets home and wake up the kids. Don't you hate how much having babies turns you into a grandma, need early nights all the time.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

I know, i feel old (and im only 22...) I ended up going around there about 7.30pm, and was having a ball playing poker, but my nephew was being a rotten lil ... (add whatever you like in there!!) He's 3, like my DS#1, but alot bigger, and spent the night picking on him. I got sick of having to try and stop Hayden pushing and punching him, and just took the kids home. I couldnt really drink anyway (breastfeeding) and everyone else was just getting trashed... its not my thing. Was much happier with my book and my Nestle hot chocolate mmm....

Hi Girls,
    It has been ages since I posted not much news going on here. My last week as a SAHM...arghh what am I doing!!!
    Fi : OMG our kids work in the same patterns all last night was horrendous, after having the melt down to you the other day We got our first complete sleep throu no bottle amazing only to have her up every hour till 12 and then she co slept
    Trish : OMG what a tumble hope you have no scabs appearing
    Deb: Yah on the house ...we actually went to Torquay today and did a drive by lol thought you might of had an open hmm sad lives we live
    Simone: Glad Anneliese is doing so well, I agree with the cuppa and good book, I'm way over the party scene...Fi and Deb may disagree lol
    Tanya: Hope you are well, and having some symtoms

Well we did the family day today lunch at Torquay and then we took Missy to the beach she loved it, I'm going to be sad missing alot of her "firsts". That reminds me hey Deb you know how all the MCHN are all moved around WE GOT YOURS so I swapped to Fi's lol not even going there. I weighed Eliza the other day little porka is 11.5kilo.

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL @ getting Lois!! My friend told me that she moved to East Geelong and I had a little giggle because I knew you went there (though I felt sorry for you at the same time). Good idea moving... the woman is seriously demented! Some of the stories I've heard.... OMG!
    LOL @ doing a drive by. No more open's for us! Thank God! My house it back to a state of disorganised chaos... ahhhh normal.
    Enjoy your last week as a SAHM!! Working isn't so bad once you get into the swing of it.

Hmmmm I don't know what is going on with my ticker. I know that baby's first site is updating but, geeez, it's been gone for 3 days! I might have to make up a new one... but I loved my widdle bumble bee!! Poo!

Hmm Deb are my eyes seeing the fine print correctly...good on ya love I hope it happens quickly !!
    Bec

Debbie Lee Guest

Yep.... we're on the TTC wagon but it's gonna be awefully difficult until Neil and I are living together again. What do you think the chances are of ovulating only on weekends

I miss my husband!! Wahhh! I've had enough now. I'm over it. I called him the other night (I had a fever and was half delirious) and burst into tears. I can't wait for it to all be over!

Ok... whinge over.

Gab is doing super-dooper well atm. She's fighting fit and talking sooo much more. Now that she's better, we have been leaving her dummy in her bedroom in the morning and waving "ta-ta" to it. It's only for nap times now (and when we are out and about,.... but only if she's fussy). It means she is talking a lot more which is great! I just love the little conversations in "baby-talk" that she has with me - she'll suddenly just giggle and nod her head as if she agrees with me. So funny!

I cant even understand the whole being away from each other..lol there is many times I wish Nick would but would miss the laundry washer and the TV remote holder.pmsl. AS for the O' on demand hmmm yeh that would be difficult but at least it takes the whole stress out of it.

Eliza had a haircut today..lol she screamed the hairdressers down it looks cute. I was on my hands and knees picking up the hair as Nick had requested guee I love looking like a dill. She is sound asleep atm, still having Daycare issues as it is new she is in with all the kids ( only 9 of them) but she is the youngest and they are all rough boys 3-4 year olds..god knows what she will learn.
    Hope everyone has a great day..can you tell I'm having a week of craming BB in before I am tired to turn it on.
    Bec

Debbie Lee Guest

Yay for Eliza's hair cut! Gab will be 100 before she needs one, LOL.
    Awww @ the daycare issues. It takes a while for them to settle in - and the age differences don't help at all! I hope those boys aren't being too rough with Miss Eliza! LOL @ wishing Nick would go away for a while. To be honest, the first few weeks weren't so bad. I kind of enjoyed having the place to myself - eating, sleeping etc. when I want to (within reason) but the novelty has worn off now. Mum and my sisters (and, of course my friends) have been wonderful but it's just not the same, iykwim? I just want us to be back as a family again. I know I am being a sook.. but AF is being a cow and I feel like crap with a cold so I reckon I'm allowed to whinge, LOL.

Had to change my ticker... bah-hum-bug! I'll keep checking babysfirstsite every now and then so I can have my old one back. This one will have to do... until I find another bee one, hehehe.
    ETA: reverted back to my old one... that's betterer!

I thought your ticker issues were fixed ..I saw the bumblebee today umm maybe it was different. Blahh on AF I have a face full of pimples ..I wish 31 was kinder to me lol
    Bec

Debbie Lee Guest

Oh yeah... age doesn't help! I had a massive zit on the side of my nose this morning. Full-on white-head! I didn't even get pimples during puberty! Having kids and age certainly messes with your body!

I get pimples and I'm pregnant - sohow does that work? Gotta love the hormones.
    Deb - its hard work being away from the family - I'm sure he misses you as much as vice versa.

OK - opinions girls. Jenna is being a trollop from about 5-7pm. Like really naughty, lots of tears and wanting her way. I know its all because she is tired, but I can't make her sleep longer during the day, and I dont want to put her down for another sleep. She is being a miss during dinner time.
    when I asked Shane how long this phase goes for his answer was - 15 years. Joy.

Debbie Lee Guest

Yep... I think it's just something you have to put up with, Fi. The "witching" hour and all that. Gab is a turd during those times too - even if she's had one of her 3 hour naps! Doesn't make an ounce of difference. I swear they already know how to tell the time... "Ooo look, it's 5pm... time to chuck a wobbly for no apparent reason!". Drives ya nuts!

Hey ladies
    Debbie-DH and i were barely "doing it" after Declan was born (i had severe PND issues) and i was BF too, and we managed to have another one somehow!!! (I have no idea how we did it!!) Maybe you'll be lucky too...
    Declan is my lil heffer, weighing in at just over 15kg. OMG!! Xander only weighs nearly 18kg, and Anneliese is almost 3kg!! (I love it when people ask how old she is, expecting "Oh, 2 days old" and get "Oh, almost 7 weeks old!" But it takes me soooo long to do my shopping if i take her along nowadays...)
    Declan has just been a lil buggar 24/7 lately. He's teething. But no teeth come thru!! He's only got 4 (2 top 2 bottom, both in the middle) but he's been teething constantly since he was about 4w old... driving me crazy... On the plus side, he's starting to walk more now, which is so good as he's way to heavy to pick up all the time.
    Hope everyone's doin ok

Just closing this thread now ladies.

You can find the new one HERE.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678