Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born March 2005

Yay Fi, for telling your Family about your exciting news!! I was so nervous about telling my family and I waited till I was 12 weeks.... I was scared they were all going to judge me... I am such a ****!
    How are you feeling... I hope the m/s doesn't last long! I think that is the only thing about pregnancy that I really hated!

Ange... I hope Ella's ears clear up no problems.. poor little tyke!

I had the volume to the monitor too low last night! #-o Woke to the room flashing because of the lights on the monitor were telling me someone was screaming! I raced in there and Violet was absolutely hysterical! So I decided to sit on the floor and give her a drink to calm her. I had to carry her to the toilet while feeding her ... near wet myself! lol

Tanya

We did that the other night Tanya - doesn't it make you feel awful!! Don't emily and violet sleep together? How did that work with her screaming the house down?
    As for mum and dad - well the way I see it, no time in pregnancy is safe, so I may as well let my family know now! we have yet to tell Shane's family though. Becasue they are all so close to home, I can't bear the idea of all the attention just yet! Xmas day for them.

Fi

Fi,
    When I moved Violet into Em's room I was terrified that they would wake each other up, but they don't seem to wake each other up very often. Which is a huge relief! Plus Em, knows when she is tired, two nights ago I think Violet woke her in the middle of the night and she just said "Emmy's tired" put her dummy back in her mouth and went back to sleep Too cute!

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

Fi - yay for telling your family! How did your Mum react? I bet she was thrilled! LOL @ trying to get out of swimming next term. Yeah.... chat in here. We need all the extra chatter we can get since a lot of chatters aren't around as much any more. Plus, it saves me having to check on yet another thread to see how you are going

Ange - poor Ella with her ears. She has certainly been through the wars, hey? Gab has barely had two colds since she was born! I guess I am lucky (though I shouldn't speak too soon!).

Tanya - that's great that the girls don't wake each other up. When I was a kid, I had to share a room (there were 6 of us in a 3 bedroom house so we had no choice) and Mum said she always had a good night's sleep unless we were sick. Babies and kids are amazing creatures... I think we underestimate them sometimes. #-o @ having the monitor too low the other night. I've done that before! Most nights I can hear Gab but, if we have our fan on, I can't... so I need the monitor. I have no idea what time she woke in the morning but she was crying when I got up to go to the loo. Ooops! 8-[

Bec - so sorry to hear that you knew the lady that was killed on the highway. I hope you and everyone that knew her are ok. It truly sux when things like that happen. How are you and Miss Eliza going anyway?

Zola - yay for getting your Chrissy tree up. Ours was up on Sunday too. I had the opportunity, so I took it! Stuff waiting for December! Plus, I wanted to start wrapping prezzies and putting them under the tree. LOL @ Bas' clam coming out early. Sounds like you're as hopeless as me! I nearly let Gabby have a couple of her presents before I wrapped them. I managed to talk myself out of it tho. That very rarely happens!

Going to a jewellry party tonight. I am going to make myself some green earrings and a green necklace! I love green!

ange-par Guest

Fi - Congrats on the impending birth of your baby. Jenna will take to being a big sister, like a duck to water.

Bec - Thanks for the address. I cant reply with personal message. Dont know how... :-k

Deb - Woo hoo on putting up the Christmas tree. I have to wait a little bit longer to put mine up as I need a new fire screen to stop the doggies getting the lollies under it.

Now to a more pressing matter...Who else is expecting??? I get the feeling from the posts that there is someone else... I must be really daft to not be able to pick up who it is. Congrats to you and your family.

Am going to see the new Harry Potter movie in Gold Class tomorrow. At least I will enjoy being in air conditioned comfort with tomorrow being 36.

OK then Deb you cracked the code
    ITS

Not me...lol

Ange... it's Dee, now that they have locked us out of the 6-9mo thread she is more likely to me found in the May thread. Her and Fi are due the same day... how cool is that?!
    Lucky girl going to see HP... Looks really good! I have just stared reading the books (slack I know)...
    Speaking of reading HP... does anyone know the dif between the adult HP and the normal ones? (Excuse me if this is a dumb Q 8-[ )

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

OK... I'm lost.... you've confused me, Bec.... what code was that I have broken?? LOL

Have fun at the movies, Angela!

TEETHING SUX!!!! I have had less than 6hrs sleep every night since last Thursday & I'm not talking 6hrs unbroken. I am up every hour just about & I am going insane! BUUUUT we now have 2 new teeth

Awww poor Zander... and POOR Mum!! I think I would be going insane too... Hopefully now that they are through he will sleep for you

I keep looking at Violets gums (mind you, the top one is easy to see... she has such big gums!! I suppose she'll have monster teeth like me) to see if there is even a hint they might want to start making a move... NUP!!

I think Violet must be doing some growing... she wanted an extra feed last night and I was not willing to ablige... but I did eventually... 8-[ Poor girl

Tanya

Can't edit my post...

Deb, I think Bec was ment to say Ange...? Explain yourself Bec!! LOL

Tanya

Poor Zander - but yay on the new teeth. jennas are still coming through - slowly. she managed to sleep trhough last night for the first time all week, so it was bliss.

Deb - have fun at the party. Yay for green! And I resigned from swimming. They were pretty annoyed, but what was I supposed to do? At Jennas lesson today I was nearly throwing up in the pool. I cant do that for 3 hours twice a week.

Angela - have fun at HP - I'nm going too. Shane doens't think hi knee will let him sit in a chair for 3 hrs, so looks like I'm going by myself. I thought we could have gone gold class together, but I dont think we have the money..... Oh well. I think I'll do tightass Tuesday. Angela - you can only use the pm system if you are a platinum member.

Fi

I have no idea what is going on BUT fi and Dee are expecting.lol
    I am meeting my IVF doc in Jan thou, hoping to be all ready for March
    Bec
    Guezz it is hot today, poor petal was so sweaty. I did pick up a layby and they only charged me $26 for something that was tagged $62.

Debbie Lee Guest

Woo hoo on the bargain, Bec.

Fi - yay for resigning from swimming. Sorry that they were ****ty. Still, it's either that or vomit in the pool.... eeeewwww!

Tanya - LOL @ Violet having big teeth (maybe).

Sarah - :hugs: Sorry to hear that Zander is having teething troubles (although, that hardly sums it up, I'm sure!). I'd be going nuts too! Gabby seems to do the opposite with teething - she sleeps more!?! Although... I haven't decided if it's teething or growing... either way, she sleeps more than she is awake... I'm not complaining tho! I'll tell her to give some of her sleep-vibes to Zander. She shouldn't hog them so much!

Fricken bloody hot, hot, hot today! Mum came over this morning so that I could put the car seat in her car (we finally got hold of an achor bolt for her SW). I seized the opportunity and left Gabby with her while I ran some errands for Neil (he left me a huuuuuge list and I didn't want to take Gabby out in the heat). I got back and Mum had managed to do the dishes, do 2 loads of washing (and hung them up), AND... the best bit.... she weeded the garden down the driveway! It's the first time it has been done in aaaaages. It looks great! I told her that she could come over any time She's taking Gabby tomorrow night because Neil and I both have Chrissy dos to go to (I am going to my school's xmas function as my friend's 'date' instead of her husband ). Then Neil and I are meeting up afterwards for our first big night in aaaaaages! Not sure if we'll make it to swimming on Saturday morning. I think we'll be a little worse for wear

Debbie Lee Guest

Busy, busy day today. I have MG @ a play centre, then I have to drive down to Mum's to drop Gabby off, then race home and get ready for the Christmas party. It feels funny going to a work break-up when I didn't work at all this year, hehehe.

I got a baby's first Christmas deco at Target last night. It's a silver book that opens up. Inside is a little frame to put Gabby's picture in and a small book to document things like what she wore, the presents she received etc. It's just gorgeous. I flipped when I got to the register tho... $22 later... 8-[ Ah well... it's only for her first Chrissy!

Hope everyone has a great day and a wonderful weekend!

Hey Everyone

I finally made it back here again, confusing with new set up! LOL!

Deb - I hope you have a great day today. I have been looking at the baby's first Xmas stuff too, might have to make a decision, sounds great!

Bec - Gotta love the bargain!!! Hope everything goes well for you in Jan with your IVF Dr!

Ange - How was HP? I hope it is as good as it looks.

Fi - How is Miss Jenna doing? Congrats on your PG by the way! You must be rapt!

Tanya - Great that Violet is growing! Bummer about the extra feed though.

Sarah - I hope that Zander is being better for you. You are right though teething sux big time!

Hayley is doing well, I think so anyway. She still doesnt have any teeth though, they keep popping up and then going back down, damn things! She is sitting up all the time now, but not making a lot of effort to move around anymore. She has a shocking cough atm, but I am doing everything that I can to help her, but she is still very happy. Loves doing the shoulder shrugs all the time, so cute!

Shannen has graduation in a couple of weeks, so we are busy organising that, along with her orientation day at secondary school on Tuesday. DH is taking a RDO on Tuesday to help me with the layby pick ups for Xmas, so I will be able to wrap and stash everything in one day. Hope it all goes well.

Apart from that, not a lot else happening. We are off to the drive-in tomorrow night to see HP, the girls cant wait. Putting all the Xmas decs up tomorrow including the new tree, hope its okay!

Hey girls..
    have fun being busy Deb, sure sounds like you are just that a lot lately... did that make sence...??

Have fun at HP tomorrow Dinky I haven't been to the drive in for yeeears! I think the shut the one in Shep down... oh well!

Had swimming today... as usual the girls loved it. I feel like a mother quoll when I am there, with kjids climbing all over me

Hmmm... other than that... nothing much to talk about.. pretty boring really.

Tanya

Ughhh... I did it again #-o I had the monitor too low again! Prob is that Wato moved it and I don't know how loud is too load or how low is too low... Then after I eventually got her back to bed and into bed myself I couldn't sleep!! I had baaad RLS!
    Aaaand on top of that Wato forgot to put a nappy on Em (After I said "had she got a nappy on?", "not yet" was the reply) So she bounced up telling me she wanted to go to the tiolet, but it was too late! grrrrr!!

Tanya

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast