Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born March 2005

Debbie Lee Guest

Ouchies! Poor Violet! Good to hear she is still little miss average, Tanya. It's a nice place to be... right in the middle!

Fi - icky @ the spew! How are you feeling?

Gotta clean, clean, clean today. I have MG here tomorrow and I have decided that my house is the yukkiest of the bunch. Ah well... at least the kids can build up their immunity while they are here

Deb, my kids immunity doesn't need anymore building up... I think if they were to go somewhere where their immunity could be built up anymore it would be the tip! j/k

Sooo tired today! Violet had a horror night I am thiking it was something she ate. Yesterday she got hold of Emily's crumpet that had honey on it! By the time I relised it was waaaay too late! I don't think we got to sleep until after 2:30 (on the couch mind you, Wato has been working arvo shift and I thought I would let him get a couple of hours sleep at least!) Then she woke at 6:30, then Em was up at 7... bluh!

Emily pooed on the floor last night b4 betime on her bedroom floor... #-o Violet was in there playing too...no prizes for guessing what happened. Needless to say I was quite upset with Emily!

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

Ewwww @ the poo, Tanya. Ah... siblings, hey? Any wonder my youngest sister got up and walked at 9 months old... she had to keep up with us (or run away from us, hehehe). Sorry to hear you didn't get very much sleep. It's gotta be the worst form of torture known to man!

Just took some lunch and snacks to Neil at work (he always forgets to take enough food and comes home starving and wanting dinner at 5pm :roll. As soon as Gabby saw him, she went nuts! I couldn't get to him fast enough. I told him that I'd just leave her with him for the rest of the day, LOL. I don't think his boss thought that was a funny joke.

Hi all I'm back!! well only for a quick visit once again. I have been lent aputer by my FIL but the bloody thing has no modem so I have to get that sorted out then maybe I'll b back in action again,

A quick update on Tehya, she is crawlin everywhere and talks like no tomorrow. Still no Mum though She has started cruising and thinks she can walk everywhere. Somebody needs to tell this baby to slow down. She still only has 2 teeth but the tops ones are still playing up on her. She still isn't a great sleeper but I have resigned myself to it that she'll probably never be. Tehya is still fairly average in weight for her age, she's just on 8kgs. We had her at the kids hosp again2 weeks back. Thankfully all was ok, they were checking her out for a lung infection again.

Fi and Dee I hope that those little bubs on the inside are growing nicely and that the heat doesn't knock you around too bad. It was nearly 40 degrees here yesterday, so glad I'm not pg this year

Hopefully I will be back on again before Xmas. If not I hope you all have a great one.

Take care
    Trish

Debbie Lee Guest

Yay! Good to hear from you, Trish. Sounds like Tehya is going great guns! LOL @ trying to tell a 4th born to slow down... ain't gonna happen! Grrr @ her still not sleeping tho! Hope you can get a modem soon and come back to chat!

Hey Trish - great to see you. I'm doing alright - other than being completely exhausted, but Dee aint so good. She had some bad news last week.......

Deb - your house so isn't feral My house may be new, but there is crap all over the floor. Poor Jenna will have a steel gut by the time she is 3!!

Tanya - yucko on the poo. And poor Violet. Do you think it was the honey? Hopefully she came out of it OK.

Fi

Debbie Lee Guest

Thanks, Fi! But I still think your house is lovely compared to mine. I'll feel a hell of a lot better once the floors are polished, the kitchen painted etc. etc. Hope you start to feel better soon! I remember the first horrid trimester of pregnancy all too well - and I didn't have an 8 month old baby!! Arrrgh!

Fi, I am now thinking it wasn't the honey. I never really knew why not to give a baby honey, but I did some reading today and realise that the result of babies eating honey may be much worse! Infant Botulism it's called. Not sure what her prob was last night. I only just put her to bed now... I am hoping she sleeps through... I am a bit tired!

Trish, great to hear form you. I hope you can get a modem for hte comp soon... it is sooo quiet in here now.

Anyway better go to bed

Tanya

Guee it feels like ages..only 2 days thou 8-[
    Hi all
    well what a 48hrs I have had....cried enough tears to water a 3rd world country into a flourishing greenland.
    After my last post where I casually mentioned "no spews". We went to my Sil's birthday party where Eliza had a vomit, then she started to burn up, so we can home and checked her temp..conflicting 37 - 39. So off to Dr Hotty it was 39, hmmm he might not find me attractive now my daughter has barfed all over him to the bile stage. Poor mite, he stuck some panadol up her botty and we were told to either wait and see or go to casuality. We came home she had a bottle and I thought the temp had gone down alittle. Breakfast came back at me..rang the pead in tears who wouldn't see me unless my GP had advised too (I just want to know why I have to spend money on seeing him when she is well and he wouldn't see her when she was sick and he charges $$$$, he was in bed cause he had seen me the night before and luckily I had an appointment to see MCHN (who I take back all the nasty things I have ever said) Well her temp had come down and kept lunch down. Late night bottle came back up so DH made me go into casuality with Eliza ....there are so many sick kids around with gastro..so many spew conainers..lol. I just got them to check her temp and it was normal so we came home, she has just had breaky and it stayed down so fingers crossed, its just so hard when they are dryretching too. On a good note even with the spews she put on 330grms in a month so she too now is av weight. We are off to see a pead dietician to see what might be going on, as it is not an unwell spew just spew.
    Oh sorry for rambling
    Sorry I will do personals tomorrow when I can start to think normally
    Bec

Hi All

Finally we have 2 teeth, has taken long enough, but Hayley is hilarious and thinks they are really weird, always poking her tongue out now.

We are all doing okay, although I have a shocking cold/flu now and feel like crap! Hayley has decided to start pulling herself up on everything, so I think its time to child proof the house.

We have our new Xmas tree up and Hayley just laughs at it. She was brilliant with Santa though and I got a lovely pic of all the girls with him.

I was hoping to do personals but Hayley is screaming so I will bbl to do them.

Debbie Lee Guest

Awww Bec!!!! You poor thing... and poor Miss Eliza! What is going on with Missy Moo? You're right about gastro going around... a couple of the bubs in MG have had it recently too. Yay for Eliza putting on weight regardless of the spewing. I'm glad to hear that your MCHN was helpful (finally!). Give me a call any time if you need to talk, ok?

Dinky - yay for Hayley's teeth! LOL @ her laughing at the Christmas tree.

Small victory for me! Neil has finally come to the conclusion that his business is going nowhere fast and is considering giving up! I know it sounds mean and nasty but it just takes his time away from us. For the last couple of weeks, he has been working 12 hour days and is just buggered when he comes home. It's been nice tho - he has actually been spending time inside with us! No disappearing to his shed to work on his f-ing catalogue! AND, shock horror... last night he realised Gabby had a pooey nappy and he went and changed it without me asking! I didn't even know about it. He has also been helping out a lot more with her. It would be nice if he helped with the housework too but baby steps!

Oh Bec - rough couple of days for you. Hope the weekend is better!!!

Deb - PMSL on the baby steps. I think shane would say the same about me. I'm so slack sometimes.

Glad to hear hayley has her first teethies Dinky. And how cute on the chirssie tree. I'm still trying to decide if I'm game!!

We won our netball grand final!! YAY!!! I wayyyyyyy overdid it though, I'm still cramping now, and Shane is very grumpy. I had to play GD the whole game, and we only had 6 players, and they had 8!!! Fresh legs suck!! But we slogged it out - one down in the first 2 quarters, equal at the third, and we finally won by 4 goals. YAY! Very excited - but just have to take th rest of the evening easy as I want this cramping to stop.

Fi

Well Done Fi I hope you rest up well tonight. Put your feet up

Bec, I hope Eliza is better. Dosn't sound like very much fun over at your place. I hope you are feeling better too.

Deb, yay for more time with Neil . I hope you can get him to help our with the house work too

Dinky, yay for little toothies We are still waiting for Violet's... I think she is teething now! And I am almost pulling my hair out with her!

Like I said Violet is driving me nuts ATM! I am hoping it's teething, cause if this is the way she is going to behave from now on I think I am going to die!

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

Oh dear, Tanya. Doesn't sound like you are having a great time atm. Come on widdle toofies! Come through so Mummy can get some sleep!!

Fi - WOOO HOOO and CONGRATULATIONS for winning your grand final! That's a fair effort. Hope the cramping disappeared. Nordy girl for over-doing it. I'm sure bubs will be fine tho... maybe just got giggled around a little more than usual

Off to swimming this morning. It's the second-last lesson. Neil is working today and next Saturday so he's not going to be there for her last one. Ah well... I am sure we'll have her in swimming lessons again. I'm probably not going to bother again until she's about 2 or 3. Will see.
    I've put my hair up in piggy tails and it feels so strange but nice at the same time, LOL. Mind you, I didn't bother with doing a straight part at the back so it's probably all skew-wif. Ahhhh well.....

Hi guys

How is everyone doing this fine sunday morning?

I'm in a bit of a spastic mood... we had Felius's Christmas dinner last night, which was fun, but then I just couldn't sleep!! I'm waaaaay overtired! Aaahh well....must have a nanna nap later today

I've got a whole day of cookinglined up for our Chrissy presents. What's everyone else up to?

Hope everyone is doing well.... I'm a bit crap with the personals.. but I do keep an eye on what you're all up to

Hey girls,

Still a bit tired here... still in catch up mode. Violet slept trhough on Friday night but she had a bit of trouble last night... not as bad as usual tho. I think she is definately teething, but they aren't near ready to pop thro yet *sigh*

Zola I think there are other reasons for your 'spastic mood' ... well done

How was swimming Deb? I think I am going to get my hair cut soon... Wato gave me $50 to go towards it, not sure when I am going to have the time to get it done tho... Soon I hope

Tanya

Hi girls thought I`d pop in here it`s been a few days since I last poked my head in.

Zola - Congratulations again on your great news.

Tanya - Poor Violet teething, I hope they don`t take too long to pop their little heads out. Enjoy your hair cut and I finally watched Star Wars III last night but I went to sleep in it so I have no idea what happened, unfortunately I`m sure my hormones haven`t settled back to normal or I`m having a phantom pregnancy as the only time I sleep through movies is when I`m pg and we all know that`s not possible.

Fi - Yay for winning the grand final. I hope the cramping has stopped.

Deb - How was the swimming?

Dinky - Yay for 2 teeth. I hope your feeling better soon.

Bec - hugs to you, I hope Eliza is feeling better by now.

Oh dear kids, I have to go Alister`s come in crying something about Michael throwing balls at him.

Debbie Lee Guest

Sorry guys... lack of personals. Have been crook all night and day with gastro. Yuk! Spent the whole night vomitting. Gabby woke up with vomit all around her. Thankfully she's coped with it well tho. She's off her food but it relatively happy. Mum has been looking after us (and Neil of course).
    Hope everyone's weekend was better than mine!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast