Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Babies Born March 2007 #12

Cassie - I vote Addison! But then, I have a thing for -son names!

Oh Congrats Rachel on Noah - I missed the BA somehow - might have to go a searching.

Cass - hope your holding up OK hun. I have to say I think second pregnancies are so much harder than firsts but then the first few weeks with bub are easier as you have more of an idea on what to expect. Good luck with everything and I hope your little girl decides to make an early appearance rather than a later one. I like Addison! Beautiful name. Indianna is nice too but agree it could get quite confusing with Izzy and Indy - although I know a lot of people like those similar sounding names for their kids. DH wanted to call Ariya - Xariya to have two X names - ummm no that's just a little weird I think - it's bad enough with Xander and Ariya they often get a combined Xandriya if I'm flustered

Ozzy - how are things with you - I'm coming down from 18th August to 10 sept and Ariya and Oskar have to have a playdate :-) Hope Eijah is doing well and the rest of the family too!

Sasha - wow that time has flown hope Tabitha and Sebastian's teething has settled down and you are getting some more sleep.

Well Ari is doing fantastically - looking at sending her to kindy/daycare after September if I go back to work which hopefully she will enjoy, she loves colouring and painting and having tea parties with her dolls - it never ceases to amaze me her gender in somehow genetically imprinted - although she still is a little bushie and will get out in the mud and play trucks at the drop of a hat.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Sarah, absolutely!! You can bring Ari over here and they can run around in the back yard if you like Elijah's doing great! He's a little porker lol. Beautiful though and I tell ya they are so much more tolerant and I've found placid I think cos he keeps getting poked, prodded, tapped, layed on, knelt on, smothered in a cuddle etc but he finds some of it funny now and smiles. Oh the smiles OMG I love the face lighting up when they see you *sighs* and he giggles and I found out today he's ticklish too haha.

I bought Oskar a little play kitchen and BBQ the other week, he loves them! Cooks lots of bolognaise and sausages lol.

Cassie, I'm sooooo excited waiting for Beany! Omg I just can't wait.

IM still waiting

Oh you poor thing Cassie! Did you settle on Beany's name yet?

Me too Cassie...lol... COME ON BEAAAAAAAAAAANY!!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213