Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2005 #5

The pics are so cute Dee

Very handsome boy you have there

Thanks Belinda

Matthew`s been the same, a real Mummy`s boy. I`ve only left Matthew twice, I felt the same way as you.

Matthew has a lovely big purple bruise on his forehead, he was out helping Mummy hang the clothes on the line and what a wonderful help he is too LOL anyway he went over to the pole of the clothesling to try and pull himself up, got to his knees and lost balance and his head went straight into the pole, poor little man but it probably looks worse then what it is.

Now I have a boy with a bruised forehead plus ezcema over his face and we`re meant to be having pixie photos taken on Wednesday, our first professional photos and his face is a mess. If it`s too bad I`ll cancel it and try again another time.

Poor Matthew, sounds like his been through the ringer

Hope it all clears up before the photo shoot

I want to get photos of Mason again, but wasnt happy with the last lot i got, so will see.

Mason is 9 months today, gone so quickly!

Thanks Shannon And yeah i am feeling fine, just a little seedy but nothing major

Yah on Jessalyn sleep 3 nights in a row, i am jelous
    Hopefully settling with 3 feeds a day might get your body back into TTC'iing mode.

And having so much on your mind all the time must be draining in itself!

So you still making the move to Brissy or not sure now?

Meant to say too Mason now weighs 9.24kgs

Bye

Ok where is everyone??????

You cant get lives damn it, no no no!!!!!!

Dee you need to quit your job immediately and start typing in here again

Am i not pretty enough is running through my head, ok lol its not but it sounded good

Anyways everyone come back ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nite
    Belinda

Could anything else really go wrong for you at the moment.

Jesus, the only way is up from here i think Shannon

And yeah you are probally kicking yourself on the insurance issue but you cant go back and change it so not much you can do there.

Hope Jessalyn only woke up as a one off for you and gets back her sleepy vibes tonight.

About the dentist, why dont you ask them for gas instead, can kids have that? And also my dentist told me when i had major dental work done that they can give the kids a tablet that makes them drowsy, all could work out a lot cheaper for you, look into it. I got banned from a dentist when i was 3, i even collapsed so i know how she feels, poor thing

Sucks about the sale falling through, and you werent to know they were going to pull out, still think that rule sucks.

I am not a big fan of Hervey bay but never been to Burrum heads, so dont know about there, at least Caboolture would be closer to Brissy hospitals for Jessalyn's appointments.

Best of luck that your week gets better, sounds like it cant get much worse at the moment

Bye
    Belinda

Sorry girls for leaving you all alone but our phone lines went down once again on Sunday afternnon, we were expecting another 2 - 3 week wait like the previous 3 times before Telstra even looks at it but miracles do happen (afterall I should know!!!!) and 2 days later our lines are back up and running.

You know what Shannon - I was told by a mother of a 5 month old girl last week that Matthew was so tiny :shock: um hello I think she had the wrong child LOL Yes he is pretty big.

Oh no Shannon - sounds like you need lots of hugs. Oh no @ Brielle not wanting to open her mouth for the dentist OMG @ it costing you $3K. So sorry to hear the sale of the house has fallen through, hopefully there will be someone wanting it very soon. Any sign of AF on her way?

Belinda - Glad the m/s isn`t too bad for you at the moment.

Why are twins coming out of the woodwork where I`m concerned ](*,) Had to look after a set of twins at work last week then today another set come in, it`s as if they are there to remind me what I`m missing out on, I don`t need that reminder, it`s with me everyday, I don`t think a day has gone by yet without me thinking of loosing one of my twins. Bumped into a lady who I hadn`t seen since I was 6 weeks pregnant with Matthew, she thought Matthew was beautiful then asked me if I was planning on anymore, when I told her I`m just over 18 weeks she made the comment I`ve been waiting for - Oh your so tiny, I do seem to be smaller at this stage then I was with Matthew, perhaps it`s a sign it`s going to be a small baby or average would do.

Do you girls have trouble remembering how small our babies were? I look back on photos of Matthew and wonder was he ever that small, they grow so quickly and now telling people he`s 10 months on Friday feels like I`m the Mother of an old baby IYKWIM

Matthew`s had a big day and has just fallen asleep now, I hope he doesn`t sleep for too long otherwise he`ll never want to go to bed tonight.

Glad you are back Dee

Sorry to hear about all the twins around you atm, but i think its you notice them more now as you were expecting them yourself, must be very hard being torn between them both at the moment. Would be hard to grieve and be happy at the same time i would presume.

I agree on our babies, Mason looks like a real toddler to me now, not very babyish anymore, doesnt last long at all, the baby stage.

Well Mason took a step and a half to Luke earlier, so dont think it will be too long for him to risk it further. Luke said he took two steps and i come to look and then he took the step and a half, so cause i didnt see the first bit i will only count what i seen

Otherwise i have not one symptom at all! I know logically all is probally fine as i had no symptoms early on with every pregnancy, just have a sore back and a few niggly feelings and thats it. But of course i worry anyway, i said to hubby i just think its a mistake and i feel like retesting again to check its real, have decided to put off telling anyone until after 6wks.
    Update: Heartburn arrived tonight so dont think i will bother retesting just yet

My name is Belinda and i am addicted to the damn Net, i am supposed to be studying but what am i doing, well there are no books on my computer screen, i am such a time waster!!

Anyways
    Take care
    Belinda

Quote Originally Posted by Serendipity
    My name is Belinda and i am addicted to the damn Net, i am supposed to be studying but what am i doing, well there are no books on my computer screen, i am such a time waster!!
    Your so funny

Yay for Mason taking a step and a half to Luke. I hope the heartburn doesn`t last too long for you. When are you 6 weeks, you must be quickly approaching it now?

Matthew is now taking a couple of steps while holding onto Mummy`s hands, yesterday all he wanted to do was stand up most of the day, makes life awkward when Mummy is the climbing frame LOL

aaaww thanks Dee, i try to be

But yeah i have spent the morning on here again!! I seriously need to stop.

Would be hard being the climbing pole lol, YAH for Matthew giving it ago though

Will be 6wks on Monday, heartburn didnt last long, i am just worried because my stomach has popped out already, just dont think thats normal?? I am trying not to think about it really, but i think i will give in and test again before i tell my parents, silly i know but i cant help it.

Dont know if i mentioned to you also that your bubba is due the day after my Birthday, Leos are so cool so you will have a great baby I dont love myself really

HAve a nice day
    Belinda

Hello All!

Phew...Hannah has finally gone off to sleep! She's an active little sausage and wears me out during the day - especially if we're having an 'at home' day. It's getting really quite cold here! I'm in a tracksuit, and luckily Hannah still fits her 00 all in one suit thingy, 'cos I haven't bought any in 0 or 1. She's kinda short - so that works in her favour! She's now 9180g and 70cm tall.

I can't remember if I told you about the spider incident? I don't think I did. Anyhow...DH killed a wolf spider (just wacked it) and LEFT IT ON THE FLOOR (*slaps forehead* - d'oh!!!!). Anyhow...I'm sure you can imagine the ending to this story. I didn't realise he'd left it on the floor until I noticed Hannah chewing something black looking. Of course, when I went to stick my fingers in her mouth to fish it out she quickly swallowed it (she thinks this is a great game). All that remained was a few amputated spider legs sticking to either side of her cheek. So gross. I freaked right out!!! Anyhow...she's fine, and I have recovered also. I regret not taking a picture for her 21st.

Belinda
    - lol @ your 'net addiction confession. That's the first step! Only 11 to go... lol. It is addictive isn't it! I've been having to just keep my computer switched off so I can study. Wow @ Mason taking a step! That's awesome!

Dee - I've been relegated to the role of climbing frame too apparently. IKWYM about looking back on photos of them when they were born and wondering if they were ever that small. Time seems to have flown by. They're almost toddlers!

Shannon - sorry to hear about the sale of the house going through. It's pretty rough seeing as you were trusting enough to let their parents view the place. I hope things are looking up today? Why don't you want to move to Burrum Heads? I could come and visit you there!

I hope everyone else is well!! Come back soon Michelle! Hope the move went smoothly!

I dont recall you telling the spider story Juliette?? OH MY GOD, i would of been dry reaching all over the house if that happened to me, luckily she is alright though.

Cant wait till they stop picking anything up and eating it, and its just amazing what they find, as you have proven. Naughty Dad not moving it

She could always work with Steve the croc hunter when she is older if she keeps it up

And yes i need to turn computer off, i do that though then turn it back on lol. Did get study done today though, and i am quiet interested in it so that helps with sticking with it.

Take care

Belinda - No I don`t recall you telling me that bubs is due a day after your Birthday. My tummy popped out early and strangers were commenting to me about being pregnant again, this was when I was 9 weeks, then when I got gastro my weight fell off me and my tummy disapeared as well but I`m showing again now, it`s funny how strangers see me differently, people who know me think I`m quite big and people who don`t know me think I`m small, I put it down to the people who know me knew what my size was pre pregnancy.

Juliette - OMG @ Hannah and the spider, that is just so gross, glad that Hannah is okay after eating it though. Wow can`t get over you saying it`s getting cold there, still warm and humid here. Glad I`m not the only climbing frame around atm

Had a ratbag of a 2 year old at work today, he decided Matthew was a nice age to pick on so he sat on Matthew which made Matthew fall backwards onto some trucks, then not long after he decided to put paste all over Matthew`s face as if this wasn`t enough he then pushed Matthew over and he only just missed hitting the table with his head :fuming:

I saw a big size difference between Matthew and a 14 month old at work, Matthew was enormous against this tiny baby who`s walking, Matthew is also quite a bit taller, the difference was just incredible.

Oh that`s right the photos yesterday, well yes it could have been better if Matthew wasn`t going through this shy stage of his, no matter what we tried Matthew would refuse to smile at this stranger, then when he did he gave a silly smile - his bulldog look LOL In the end we got some lovely ones, they looked nice on the computer, our family photos could have been better, I was quite disappointed in them but brought them anyway.

Hope your all well.

Sorry to hear that your family shots didnt work out too well, glad you are happy with the rest though

Poor Matthew and getting picked on! Sounds like you are going to have a big boy on your hands there then, start stocking that pantry in readiness

And on the weather it is cold here now too, but hasnt stopped raining much in days, they are expected 100mls overnight on the east coast so we will see.

Well we are travelling up to my Mums tommorow, ggrr at 5 hours in the car, so will see you when i get back on Sunday.

Take care

Hey All

I'm just starting to get excited about the all the first birthdays coming up in a couple of months! What are you all planning to do??

I think we'll do the BBQ in the park thing 'cos our house isn't big enough. I can't wait to make a cake! I haven't decided what to do for the cake just yet... I've never made a kids cake before...

What are you guys planning to get for pressies? What do 1 year olds even like? I was thinking some duplo/lego stuff, a doll of some kind ('cos she doesn't have a nice one yet), and maybe some of the fisher price 'little people' stuff... guess I'd better layby it now!!!! lol

Well glad to see everyone has popped in, well besides Angel and Rails, havent seen them in a little while, hope you are both well.

Shannon: Sorry to hear life hasnt been too good for you at the moment, hopefully once you have decided for sure on where you decide to go you might feel better about things. Hope you get a new offer on one of the houses very soon. Hope Brielle finally opens her mouth for that dentist
    Also sorry to hear about the tension you are feeling over the up coming tests, wish there was something i could say to make that better, but i know there isnt, so will just say that i will be thinking of you all

At the moment i am studying BA in criminology and criminal justice, but may change it later on to something else, there is a counter terrorism one on offer this year so i may change to that, its very early days.

What are you studying by the way, i know you probally have told us before? Hope you get the marks to finish your degree up soon

Juliette: Probally not much for birthday, we dont know anyone with kids Masons age, so probally just a family thing, and i will probally get him fisher price little people stuff, and i dont know? Still cant quiet believe we are even thinking about this stuff already, it has gone so fast!

Well i nearly went out and bought another test to check lol, but i didnt, i talked myself out of it

Had to go out and buy Mason winter clothes today as he had nothing warm at all really, his pj's were like 3/4 pants lol, it was time

Bye
    Belinda

As for the 1st Birthdays - I`m in denial that my boy is nearly 12 months [-( We`re having family which will be my Dad, Mark`s Mum, sister and her 6 children plus Alister and Michael, we`ll be doing a BBQ with a Number one cake and maybe hiring a jumping castle. Matthew`s loves blocks and the fisher price people at work so will probably be buying him those two things plus a few other things. I`ve asked my Dad if he wanted to buy Matthew a bike, so he`s buying him that.

Belinda - Have fun at your Mum`s place, how`s Mason and Luke in the car on long trips, Matthew just sleeps most of the time. LOL @ nearly buying another test and at Mason wearing 3/4 pants, Matthew wears a size 00 pants - his only size 00 he still fits into but they are around his knees now but still fit him in the waist so they are now shorts LOL

Shannon - Hugs to you, life doesn`t sound that great for you atm, I hope it brightens up soon for you or after the MRI, you must be so worried no wonder you have your down days and your certainly allowed them, I wish you all the best of luck. Hope the girls had fun with Nana.

Mason is a pretty crap traveller, Luke used to be great in cars but we werent that lucky twice! Although Luke is really good with him and will play with him or hold his juice for him.

LOL at Matthews shorts
    Mason looked so cute in his new pj's tonight though, especially because they fitted lol.

Oh said to hubby today how i was going to buy Mason new clothes and he goes didnt you get given clothes, and i went yes but they are size 3, so he looks at me like well why cant they do. Told my Mum and she said well tell DH not to bring any clothes with him and he can wear my dads clothes.
    DH is a large and my dad is XXL so then maybe he would notice the difference 3 sizes make!!! Far out he is dumb sometimes.

Also DH's name is Glenn but his nickname is Bill (long story) but yeah i might start typing his name in, either one lol, as typing DH is annoying me.
    At least then if i am talking about Glenn then Bill, you wont think i am seeing two guys

HAve a good weekend girls

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast