Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2005 #8

There is just so much stuff flying around at the moment Dee, hope he is a bit better today and hope you dont end up with it either

Yes very exciting that you are so close, you txting someone to post it for you in here or you due in group??

well nothing to report here, went food shopping earlier and Mason spotted me with my bag and was waving madly so ended up taking him with me then Luke jumped in the car, but they were both great so no big deal

i am funnily enough pretty down about this one being a boy, i dont get it really, i was sure he was a boy and wasnt suprised at scan at all, but its kinda hit me, i think its because i know i probally wont have anymore after this one so maybe i am having a little grieve for the girl i wont ever have. The whole reason we had one more was so Mason didnt grow up alone like Luke so really no reason to be having anymore and it would be another boy anyways lol

But yeah i am sure it will pass, just annoying me cause i am looking forward to this one and dont know why i am feeling like this now??

Dee i hope Matthew is feeling better soon.

It must be a weekend for them being ill Alex is still not right from the other day and his bum is so sore. Hopefully he will be okay soon i wonder if he has a small case of gastro. Gave him some soy milk today will see how he goes on that for his morning milk before sleep time.

Belinda i hope you are feeling okay about your little boy soon.

Sorry to hear you have a sick bubba too

And thanks, i am usually quiet excited and feel so lucky about how things have gone for me, just one of those weeks i guess

How you feeling about everything with you?
    Last edited by Belinda; June 17th, 2006 at 07:59 PM.

Belinda I'm sure when you get closer to your due date things will change and like you said it could just be one of those weeks.

I remember never wanting a boy and now I'm pleased we had Alex.

I'm doing okay a little scared about my scan on Tuesday but not much i can do if something has gone wrong which i am sure it hasn't but i can't help feeling that way. I just wish i felt pregnant and not just tried all the time.

Yeah i understand your frustrations of not feeling pregnant, i am one who gets no symptoms really at all, so its a lot of oh i hope everything is alright
    But i know in your case there is more to it than that, just keep as busy as you can till Tuesday and i will be thinking of you

Thanks Belinda.
    At least i am not alone in not getting any real symptoms at all.
    I think Tuesday morning will be the worst as i couldn't get my scan booked until 12pm but at least DH is home so that will help me take my mind of it a little.

Belinda, hugs! Give it time, I'm sure it won't take long to adjust to having another boy. LOL @ Mason pointing and telling everything off! Kynan is really into pointing these days too. He loves pointing towards the ceiling especially and saying 'up'.

Min, huge hugs to you! I'm sure all will go well with the op. Will be thinking of you!

Rails, yeah Kynan's pretty good with spices in his food. He loved the pumpkin soup and he also likes butter chicken and curried egg sandwiches. He even eats food that has been cooked with a little bit of chilli! Never gives him any problem like wind or anything. I always ate spicy food when PG though and never cut spicy foods out of my diet whilst BF so maybe that has something to do with it. That's great that Jesse enjoyed the tuna patties. I make them into little balls for Kynan and he likes rolling them around his tray LOL.

Deeanne, sorry to hear Matthew has been so ill! Hope he is feeling better today and the rest of you don't catch whatever it is that he has!

Michelle, how is Alex going today? A bit better I hope!

Oh, it was so funny last night. DH bought a new ratch-it thingy yesterday and after dinner he was mucking around with it and it made clicking noises when he opened & closed it. Well Kynan thought the noise was just hilarious. OMG he was laughing so hard he could barely breathe LOL. I haven't heard him laugh that hard in ages. I'm going to see if he'll do it again so I can get it on video.

Angel: Very cute about his laughing hard, its great when they do that

Michelle: Glad DH will be home and i am sure it will go quickly, as you have to get everyone ready as well

Well i woke up with an earache, so will see if it gets any worse before i go to doctors, havent had an ear ache in years

Angel i hope you can get Kynan laughing on video.

Belinda i will go alone to my scan if Alex is still asleep from his morning nap. I've done it so many times alone in early pregnancy so I'm used to it also if something has gone wrong i don't want Kimberley there to see it IYKWIM.

Yes i understand what you mean Michelle

Hope the time just goes fast so you can be on the otherside of it

aww, thanks for missing me Rails, I missed you too!! Not sure how long hospital stay is yet, is really dependant on how op go's a few days if all is well. I have missed out on heaps in here!! re the Kindermusik, Jackson is starting classes next month, he definately has inherited his daddy's music gene, can't get enough of it, there is a kindermisic website, just google it. They have the same program in the US as well apparently.

Angel, Jackson has lots of herbs and spices, since he was 5 months old he has been eating garlic, curry, onions, fresh and dried herbs, and parmesan cheese and stuff like that. He loves flavour, hates bland food, if it is too boring he will spit it out, don't blame him really!!

Dee, how's Matthew feeling? Jackson has been pretty sick too, with the flu, last night was the 1st night he slept through this past week, so that was heaven!!

Min it's lovely to see you back.

Alex is now taking lots more steps when walking he's not even really thinking about it anymore.

rails Guest

Dee - how awful with matthew vomiting .... lucky you woke straight away....i worry about that myself.

Belinda - remember you are pg ... you emotions are all over the place - don't beat yourself up about it .... like you said just one of those weeks

Michelle - hope Alex is feeling better too .... lots of sick bubbies in here aren't there (sniff) ... YAY for Alex walking about ...

Min - will have to check google thx .... wish Jesse inherited my music gene (sniff) .... wow you give spices too .... i am gonna start giving them too now, that might be why he doesn't like some stuff lol !

Jesse has still got a runny nose .... hate it, when is it gonna stop !!!! ..... he has his back tooth sprouting .... so his immunitity is down so that is probably why?
    We had a great day on Sunday at the Good food & wine show .... Jesse was so good, didn't get cranky at all the whole day ... dh was amazed, told him he is like this all the time when we go shopping all day !
    DH has finally started putting the catches on the cupboards ... can't wait for Jesse to try to open them lol ! .... he still has the draws to do which is the main problem.

Min, it's great when they don't mind a bit of spicy food isn't it. Makes things much easier when it comes to preparing family meals! Good to hear Jackson is feeling better.

Michelle, sounds like Alex will be running around before long!

Rails, aww poor Jesse. Hope he's not feeling too sick. He did well though to get through a whole day without getting cranky. Sounds like you had a wonderful day out. Yay for the catches on the cupboards! We bought a couple of packets of those ones that you have to push down to open only to find they don't fit on our cupboards & drawers. We had to get ones that attach to the outside. Won't take Kynan long to figure those out LOL!

Toy Tester Guest

Howdy All.

Thought i'd make a male presence into the folder.....

Just wondering what sort of toys you plan on getting for your little one for Xmas. Nothing like planning ahead.

I'd like to get DS a Scalectrix (Slot car set) for Xmas, which he can watch from a distance However that isn't very practical. (maybe in a couplemore years....)

Whenever i look through Toy Stores, alot of the toys are for 3+ yo or for 6mths+.
    DS is definetly over the 6mths+ range.

Mick

rails Guest

Angel - yeah as we found out last night those catches are no good for our draws ... we can put them on the cupboards though ... so may have to get the outside ones for the draws ... are they permanent ??

Toy tester - have in mind to get Jesse a mini ride on mower just like dh's John Deer ride on, so cute ... saw one last year but he was too little for it , decent price too about $60... so made a note to get it for him this year.

Jesse has been off his dinner - mainly the meat - think it hurts him to chew because he munches down the soft veges, which is good at least.

Hey everyone

just saying hi, everything is going well

Hi Toy Tester not really thought about toys for the Christmas not sure if they will get many toys this year.

Rails hope Jesse eats his meat soon but at least he's eating vegies. Them teeth must really be hurting him poor thing.

Alex now will not stop walking he can even get up from anywhere around the room without holding on which he couldn't do before. He smashed a glass dish this morning Kimberley had taken the bands of the cupboards and he was in their so fast i couldn't stop him. Willhave to buy something that she can't take off.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast