Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born May 2005 #9

Well i am back, didnt get back till late as appointment didnt happen on time at all

But anyhow seems all is fine, seen team leader doctor at clinic and he said if he was concerned then he would certainly tell me and he isnt, he said the reason it come up to be checked at all is that its unusual to see on a scan ( i had actually read on the net that is shows up on slimmer women as scans are so much clearer, so if i was bigger it might never have even been seen). So seems my chances of having something wrong are at the same rate as everyone else now in my age group and he is confident nothing else was found to warrant there being a problem.
    My placenta is anterior low lying though, so have to have a scan in 2 wks to check if that has moved, if not then i have to go back and see them, but as baby gets bigger i am confident it will more than likely move back out of the way, had one with first son and it moved away by 34wks.
    So i am feeling pretty relieved, still have that niggling thought but feel so much better thinking my odds are pretty damn good at this point

Thanks for thinking of me and your support, i appreciate it

Belinda, I replied in your other thread but again, that is absolutely fantastic news! Fingers crossed the placenta moves up!

Kynan is walking!! Thursday & Friday morning he took a few steps by himself and then yesterday arvo he just took off. He's still unsteady and prefers crawling but he's able to walk from room to room by himself. 15 months to the day. I'm so proud of him!

WOOHOO at the walking, clever boy

And thanks for your msg

Well done on the walking Kynan. Now mummy will be really busy trying to keep up with you

Has anyone heard from Juliette ?

We are all doing ok just busy packing to move house this weekend and also waiting for my amnio results. Alex now climbs on everything he can. Just glad he can't get on my bed yet. He still only has 8 teeth and no sign of anymore coming yet.

rails Guest

Great news Belinda (i replied in the other thread too) ... !!!!
    YAY for Kynan walking .... is so cute when they start to dart across the room with the quick little steps ... get ready for the tumbling LOl !
    Thinking of you Michelle with the waiting on the results ... hope the news is good news
    Jesse is doing well .... forgot to mention a few weeks ago that he is now blowing kisses to everyone when we say byebye ... is very cute .... when its bed time he always blows a kiss to dh & to me when i put him down to sleep ... i love it !

Michelle, hope the packing's going okay. Any news on when you may get the results? Wow @ Alex climbing! Hope he can climb down okay too LOL.

Rails, awww @ Jesse blowing kisses! Adorable! LOL @ getting ready for the tumbling. Kynan falls so quickly & hard now that he is walking. I keep expecting him to smack his head on the coffee table or cupboards but so far he's been lucky!

rails Guest

Angel ... yeah ... just this morning Jesse started running & ran straight into the glass window/sliding door .... massive bang, gave him a big fright the poor thing ... cried his eyes out so much he could hardly catch his breath ... he was alright tho just a nice bump on his forehead .... think he actually fell cause he lost his footing, the steps are so quick you don't have time to say "hey slow down" ... YKWIM

Rails, I hope Jesse's head is all better now! Kynan had a rather nasty bump the other day too but thankfully there was no blood LOL.

Hope everyone's well. Has been rather quiet in here lately!

rails Guest

Jesse had his visit today with the MHN .... he is doing very well. He is now 10.7kg ... whooohoo finally LOL !!! ... thought he would never get there ....he has grown 2.5cm too, now @ 76.5cm .... he will have his next aptm in another 2mths. Time is flying by, can't believe it is already September & he is 16 mths old already !!!! .... not much else to report, Jesse doing well ... loves to play aeroplane in the lounge room, we both 'fly' around together with arms out ...he thinks its a hoot !!.... he know exactly what to do when i say - lets play aeroplane !! .... so cute

Rails sounds like Jesse is doing well. I wish Alex only weighed 10kilos but he's taller than Jesse i think he was 84cm last month when i got him checked. He's nearly as tall as Kimberley and she was 92cm the last time i had her checked.

How is everyone else doing ?

Woohoo, 10.7kg... WTG Jesse! Sounds like he's growing well!

Michelle, how are you going? How much does Alex weigh now? Kynan only weighs a bit over 10kg still I think although it's been over a month since I had him weighed. I don't think he'll have put much extra on. He feels so heavy though, I'm glad he doesn't weigh more. He's heavy enough as it is, especially when he makes me lift him up to go down the slide a hundred times at the park LOL!

Just locking and creating a new thread girls

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678