Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #10

Today was a better day, which is good cause I did not think it could get much worse than last night. But after a lot of shouting and misinterpreting what each other were saying and a bit of crying and then some more shouting etc . . . we worked it out. "Don't let the sun do down on your anger", my mum always says. Well the sun went down and was down for a while on my anger last night!!! BUT we sorted it before we went to bed at least. And Kaitlyn slept through the whole thing, what a great little girl.

Ended up taking mersendol (sp?) so that I would get a good nights sleep. DH got up for Kaitlyn at 4:30 so I could sleep. He's been really nice to me today too, so yep I think he might be treading a little lightly today.

Went to do some paid market research this afternoon. Mum and dad looked after Katy for a couple of hours. Got paid $30 and a bag of cooking stuff for 90 minutes of tasting pasta sauces. I am so full. A lot of fun though.

Kim ~ Darcy sounds so cute in her little swimmers and naked bott bott. LOL at your dad and the umbrella. Grandparents can be so funny some times can't they? Good to hear she enjoyed it. Yesterday was a shocker with the weather wasn't it? We had the aircon on pretty much from 9am to past sundown. We had to go and get a new tyre put on the car and it was stinkin' hot at 8.30am.

Sara ~ poor Briley with her upsetness. Hope shes a bit more settled for you today. I wonder if anyone bought anything at the garage sale. Did sound a bit expensive. You can do better than that on Ebay!!! LOL

Hope everyone else is well and "may our babies sleep well tonight"

good evening Girls
    the angry vibes must be present in a lot of places lately cause i tell you the angry lady is in fine form here i could just go postal at all the able bodied people in this house why are some men so gosh darn lazy my Husband has done absolutely nothing worhwhile all weekend he attempted to mop the floor but it actually looks 100 % worse then previously saturday i worked then came home and Ryan was thrust in to my arms and out he went till 7.30 at night so just in time to sit down and relax after ryan went to bed then today i could have just smacked him ..... i have cleaned the whole house and the back yard and washed and folded and ironed and made the other 2 clean their room then changed the furniture around and started painting their room all while looking after Ryan and he sat in the recliner for most of the day telling me when Ryan was hungry or tired ...... all i said to him was your cooking tea i'm stuffed so guess what we get to eat tonight crumbed fish and chicken nuggets ( no veggies or salad that is to much effort obviously ) god i hope next week is better thanks for the vent girls gosh i needed that

That's hilarious! You make me laugh.

You go girl Vic!!! Bout time the sisters were doing for themselves!! I am pretty luck to be honest. Things are pretty even between Brent and I when it comes to the dirty chores!! Mind you when it comes to CLEANING THE HOUSE is a major struggle!!

Well Briley is going to see the surgeon tomorrow about her blocked tear duct. I am a little scared. I am just worried that they are going to hurt her. I really don't want them poking and prodding her! But its all with good intentions.

Yesterday while i was at my mates house, Briley was trying to crawl by pushing off our hands that we had behind her feet. She did it quite a few times!! It was cool. I also did something stupid while i was getting my hair done yesterday. Briley was in her rocker outside with us and i was crouched down in the yard getting the dye in my hair rinsed and she was whinging. So i lent over and tried to drag the rocker closer to me thinking it would slide on the grass. Well it did'nt!! I pulled it and she went flying out of the front of it!! It happened so quick. I sh*t myself. I looked down and she was face down in the grass!! I felt so bad. I could'nt believe what i had just done. So careless!! She was fine but. Just a little shocked!

Anyways..Its 10.20pm and i have to get up early to take Briley to the Dr is the morning so i better get to bed. I will do personals tomorrow.

Hope all is well with everyone..

Ciao

Shazz: Sounds like my DP....He is quick to tell me what Jayden needs or wants but won't get off his lazy butt to do anything about it.....As far as dinner goes if he had to prepare dinner its usually pizza!

WTG VIC!! Well done at missing out on 3 nappy changes!! I told DP he has to start changing nappies if I'm putting Jayden on formula....I didn't get a great response LOL.

Kim: I FELT A LET DOWN!!!! YAY I wasn't feeding him it was at the candle party and Jayden was sleeping and then I felt it!! I got so excited I told everyone hehe. Maybe my body was just getting used to the tablets as I took one at dinner tonight and I didn't get a headache...I think the lunch one was ok too...but I got a headache this morning....Who knows but I hope it works for me too!

OMG I am way too tired! And hot! I have to go to bed.....Nighty night girls

oxoxox

morning all
    Ryan slept in his own bed all night woooohoooooooo i actually woke with a fright this morning at 5.30 ran in to check on him and he was slepping so peacfully now just to get him to do that all night bbl

WTG Ryan!! Now keep it up for your mummy!! When Jayden slept through for the first time I woke with a fright too...luckily he was still in our room I didn't have to go far haha. You haven't always had Ryan's site address in your sig have you? I have only just noticed it!

I think my boy is stiring now...he has had a good 2hr nap YAY!! Hmm maybe I'm hearing things hehe. DP got a new monitor delivered this morning (got it off ebay) Its a 19" LCD...It looks really good and the picture is so clear! He has been on N/S all weekend and should be sleeping now but he is busy playing with his new toy hehe.

Have a great day girls
    oxoxox

OMG he slept for 3 hrs!! There was no stiring earlier but he is now...I had to check on him about half hour ago...I was getting worried!!

Afternoon Girls

The appointment the with eye guy went well. He thinks Briley does have a blocked tear duct but said in most cases they correct themselves by 18 months at the latest. But she has too go back in 3 months too see how it is going anyways.

We had our little sleeping angel back lastnight! Not sure how long it is going to last...as long as i keep up the panadol at night i suppose!! She fell asleep after a bath and some panadol at about 7ish and then slept through till 6 thismorning!! I really hope we have a repeat perfomance tonight cause we had to get up real early thismorn and i am tired!

Well i was supposed to do personals but i am tired right now...might go and have a nap.

BBL

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

Hi Girls, I'm still around....just been really busy of late. Had Samuel's 3rd Birthday Party yesterday. OMG, so exhausting...I'm still recovering today. He was absolutely spoilt rotten as usual. His actual birthday isn't until tomorrow, so he is getting his presents from us when his Daddy gets home from work. We thought that they would get lost and forgotten about in amongst all that he got yesterday, plus it is a good way for us, as a family celebrate the actual day of his birth. As I have done every year at 8.42am I will shedd a tear, thinking about the first time I layed eyes on him. *Sigh*....feeling a bit sad, as both of my babies are growing up so fast.

I haven't posted in here in such a long time, there is way to many posts to catch up on. So sorry girls no personals at this stage.

Phoebe is well, but yet again her sleeping patterns are changing....which is becoming a little difficult. I have started her on solids, just a small amount of farex, about an hour after her morning bottle. She is still learning what to do with it, but I am sure she will get there in time. I will have to update her pic on her ticker. I took some great pics of her yesterday....she was all dressed up for her brothers birthday, and it wouldn't be complete without a little clip in her hair. She looked like she was 12 months old.

Hope everyone and their bubba's are well.

Take Care. X
    Last edited by MUMMY4LIFE; October 16th, 2006 at 06:17 PM.

Quiet in here tonight ladies...

Where is everyone?? I am all alone!! *sigh*

I am about to crash anyhow. Little Miss has already crashed on the lounge so i better put her to bed and then put myself to bed i think.

Brent is on n/s and i am already feeling lonely and it's only the first night!! But her has been on n/s for 3 weeks straight though, so i think i have a strong case. At least i have BB!!

I will be back in the morning. Hope all is well with everyone.

Ciao

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

Well Sara, definately nothing much happening in here tonight.....

Good Night Girls, Sleep Tight....X

It is very quiet in here.

Will come in tomorrow if Em allows me and will catch up. Weekend was busy for me as per usual!

Em has a bit of a rash and a low temp ?? - we were in emergency last night with it and the Dr said it was nothing ominous and sent us home with intructions to see our GP. So we're booked in tomorrow.

Before emergency he just had the rash - the last 24 hours his temp has dropped and he's been fussing and whinging and sleeping heaps as well. I've hardly got a thing done. Though he went to sleep at 7.30 and I haven't heard from him since. So we're prolly in for a shocker of a night.

Funny though - he was asleep at the hospital and woke up to see the Dr prodding him. Had this wide eyed scared look and then burst into tears!!! Calmed down when he saw me but darn it was cute!

Well I'm going to try and get some sleep while he lets me! Fingers crossed I can get on tomorrow!

The Chicken Pox Saga Continues......

Kaitlyn has bright red spots on her face. They're about the size of a mozzie bite. Yesterday there were 5 on one side and today there are more on that side and the same amount on the other side and there's also some on her head.

Should I take her to the GP ASAP? I am a little concerned

Sara: I know how you feel! Only I don't have to be on my own for that long at a time....Sometimes I enjoy the time without him here!

Mummy: I LOVE the new pic in your ticker.....What a real girly girl Phoebe is! Just beautiful!

Nat: Oh poor Em....Did the Dr say what it could be? Did his temp go down before you went to bed? What a good boy he is sleeping and how cute him seeing you and stopping his crying....Makes you feel so loved hey?

Well the day has just begun....Jayden is putting a cloth nappy (aka spew rag) over his head and kicking his arms and legs around hahaha he seems to enjoy it hehe. I was talking to my niece on MSN yesterday and I had Jayden sitting on the table in front on the laptop by himself!! He is doing it more often now but can't get up there on his own of course and he also rolled from back to belly but only for a split second and rolled back again.....I don't know why he won't do it! I'm happy for him not to as I had a dream last night he was more mobile and I had to keep looking for him all the time!

Not doing much again today....feeling a bit sorry for myself because I only have 6 more days until I start back at work

Have a great day girls
    oxoxox

Leanne: I just saw your post as I posted mine.....Definately take her to the Dr's if your concerned....Check her temp and are the spots irritating her? I would take her for sure just for peace of mind...Good Luck!
    Last edited by Tannis; October 17th, 2006 at 08:22 AM.

Happy Birthday Samuel
    Doesn't Phoebe look cute? I wish Darcy's hair would grow a bit. I love clips and bows.

Gees Leanne, you think they'd have come up by now? Yep just ring your GP, maybe he can advise over the phone.....

Nat are you giving regular panadol, few clothes and cool bathes regularly? Hope he's feeling better.

Shazz you're right....Do we all drink the same water? Hope you're feeling better.

Go Vic! Your post made me laugh out loud How cute is Mel?

Tanya your post made me sad, happy then sad. Glad you felt the let down. I've still got a headache, so you're probably right, but I'll put up with it, and cos you have to go back to work poor love.

Sara - don't feel bad chook, we've all done something dumb.

Well my puter spat the dummy yesterday so there was a lot to read. Darcy's still sleeping badly and slept with me most of last night minus about an hour. She had a big spew all over both of us at 3am and thought that was hilarious. It took me while to get her back to sleep this am cos we've got mothers group this morning. Oh and tolerated the IL's again who still have no idea on Sunday night. Does this sound odd to you? Last time they were here I had a roll of film that had been developed. They had a look and SIL asked for a copy of 2. I said I'd get them the next day.She said no that she'd do it. I gave her the negatives nad sent Cam t pick them up the next day. They had the WHOLE roll developed without even telling me and had keyrings made up for every set of keys they own. Now they don't own a camera and I know they're entitled to photos of her which we seem to hand out (us paying rmember) but they didn't even say Do you mind? It's creepy to me.....and the photos we 3 months old.

Happy Birthday Samuel!! (sorry my emoticons aren't working or font sizes and colour....but if they were it would be really big and in blue with the party hat face LOL)

Kim: I noticed you weren't around yesterday hehe....Naughty Darcy for not sleeping still!! I wonder what is going on with her? Have you seen a Dr or CHN about it? I agree with Vic....Your in laws sound a bit odd! Why didn't they just tell you they wanted the lot, it sounds like they were trying to keep it a secret but got busted by sending Cam to pick them up LOL. My headache is getting less severe...its still there but is very dull. I fed Jayden off one bb this morning (after not feeding off either for 13hrs) and only got 60ml expressed from the other but the 2nd feed I fed from both and he was playing toward the end coming on and off and smiling so I guess he had enough haha.....Thank you so much for mentioning those tablets!!! I am still giving him a bottle before bed to get him to sleep right through.

Vic: I'm not letting Jayden out of my sight for the next week LOL not that I really have over the last 4.5 months hehe. What business do you run from home? I was just saying to Chris about half hour ago that I need to find something that I can do from home so I can be there for Jayden and any siblings he may have....I like photography so I might do a course and I can do glamour pics, baby pics or even pet pics.

Hmm.....$5 mil!!! I would buy a huge house set on a few acres with a gorgeous pool with a waterslide and a baby pool for Jayden....A couple of cars (not sure what kind). A huge play house which is a miniture version of the real house for Jayden to play in (saw it on Austar/Foxtell celebrity kids). I would move my parents up to QLD and buy them a house and pay for some of my friends from Melb to come and visit for a month or so...Oh I miss my friends and family!!! I would also make shopping my career LOL the $5mil wouldn't last long in my hands LOL.

afternoon girls

Kim yep fairly odd in laws you have there at least they could have asked

Vic ~ 5 million i'd be debt free and travelling then i would buy up some acerage and put a house smack bang in the middle so i couldn't see or hear any neighbours i too have some great ideas for a business ... i used to think that i would help out my family by paying out all their debts too but i've learnt now i wouldn't even tell them instead i'd change my phone number lol selfish cow i am

Leanne ~ i would definately be taking her to the doc's if anything just to put your mind at ease

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast