Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #12

Sara-We know each other from the June thread.
    Kim- I gave Pat some of the heinz organic food made for 4 months, he loves it, but then again so do the other kids!

Hi Kim I have misplaced your home tel # so I can't phone you - der.....
    Mark's back is still shocking so we'll have to take a raincheck on dinner tomorrow night.
    He's off for two weeks though so maybe another night?

Dumb question but what's a facinator? Also, do you think I will need to email Mel to say that I am now coming on Tuesday?

Gotta go --- Katy's calling.....
    BBL in the morning.

Have a good one.

Evening Ladies,

Well we had another milestone today.....Briley rolled from her back to her stomach!!!
    I never saw it myself but mum was laying on the loungeroom floor with her and saw it. She loved it. She was laying on the floor in the nude just crusing around. She looked so cute. Briley i mean, not my mum!!!

Had a pretty mellow day. Bout to go to bed now. Pretty tired cause i had an late night early morning.

It has been very quiet in here today.....

Anyways,

Nite nite.

Talking

good morning all

just popping in to say HI and to say have a great day hubby is home today so we are going to walk the kids to school ( i got asked yesterday whether i was pg second time in a week man i got to do something about my weight it is just so hard when none of my joints want to work and i ache all over ) so i nice gentle walk to school (20mins or so there 20 back) should do me today then i have to wash ryan is running out of shirts and singlets so thats my day boring really

I have read all your posts but no time to reply to all ATM....

CONGRATULATIONS JEMIMA!!! How exciting and scary at the same time!!

Happy 5mths Briley for yesterday and while we're at it happy 5mths to Jayden for 1 week and 4 days ago!!

We have been out all weekend, it feels like I haven't had a weekend at all!! Bundy Thunder was on so we spent pretty much the entire weekend there. Saturday, Jayden did really well....he had a bottle there and then went straight to sleep for 3hrs and through all that noise!! Sunday he was awake for the whole thing and there was one race that was a bit too loud for him (I covered his ears too) and he cried a little. We went back to SIL#3's house and let Jaydend have a little dip in the pool....the water was nice but the wind was a little too cold so I just had my feet in and Jayden didn't get completley imersed.

I think Jayden is teething again....something is going on he keeps waking at 3am!! he has 2 x 260ml 3 or 4 x 200ml bottles and a BF and also giving him a little farex so I very much doubt he is hungry although when he wakes he won't go back to sleep untill he has a bottle. I was giving him a 200ml bottle bt dropped it to 130ml last night and will drop it again to 60ml tonight. Saturday night I gave him some panadol but that didn't work. Any ideas anyone??

Oh and AF came last wednesday 14 months without a visit and now as soon as I stop BF'ing she thinks she is welcome LOL.....Oh well it had to come eventually.

Will BBL for personals.......Have a great day all
    oxoxox

Leanne, I've sent you an email or two.

Tania, It could be habit with the night waking as it only takes a week to form one. I'm just about an expert now Darcy has some DREAFUL habits of night waking and won't be broken. But the cutting back on the bottle sounds like a fantastic idea.

Oh Shazz keep your spirit up love.

WTG Briley!! Darcy still won't roll.....:grr: I know I know it will come.

Well the solids didn't help the sleep. In fact she had an extra feed over night. Oh well. It can't get ANY worse. Of to the nephrologist this morning....bet I have to wait an hour. LOL

Happy 5th month to Jayden sorry for missing you out little man

Morning Girls,

Just jumping on quickly. I am on a cleaning mission today. Still got a few loads of washing to do. Need to do some ironing. Do the dishes (naughty i know!) and maybe if i feel like it i will vacumn and mop out!! So i have a busy day ahead.

Brent is finally back on days so we have a bit of normality back in our lives!! Briley is still sleeping now and it's 10.15am. She woke at 6am and played till 7 then i gave her a bottle and she went back to sleep. I only just crawled out of bed myself. Feeling a little under the weather today. Hopefully cleaning will keep my mind off it!

Hope everyone has a good day.

Good luck at the nephrologist (i had to copy and paste that cause i could'nt be bothered going up and down the page to work out how too spell it!!) Kim. Hope you don't have to wait and hour. I hate waiting too!!

BBL for personals

Well I have to go and have a camera put up into my bladder....nothing to do with the BP but there's something wrong and he found it. But can't have that until I stop feeding as they use radioisotopes. Oh well have put up with it this long....and my Bp's up again....better start exercising again.

Om goodness Kim ~ what has he found ? did he tell you ?

Ouch, I hope its nothing serious kim. Yeah what did he tell you?? Are you ok???

Vic: Your websites are great….very clean looking IYKWIM. I would much rather be at home with Jayden of course, but I guess being back isn’t so bad….Can’t wait for the next baby though so I can stay home again though LOL. Chris has been great the past few days….He has been getting up to Jayden at 3am all weekend and even changed a pooey nappy Sat morning to let me sleep in! Good that the kids behaved….it would be hard with them all stuck inside! You had an early night though! Would get a bit boring when you don’t know anyone I guess. I hope Adam’s teeth pop through fast…poor bubba. Water is a great idea…I’ll try that. He always refuses water for me but anyone else can give it to him haha

I think it was Wednesday night we had arranged for MIL to look after Jayden again as Chris was on N/S…After we got home he told me he wasn’t going to work so I said seen as he isn’t going to work the next day he could look after Jayden…. I went to bed around 11.30pm only to get woken by Chris at 3.30am to tell me Jayden needed a bottle!! I told him to go and make it but he reckons he doesn’t know how and then when I did get up to make it he starts giving me a lecture on why I should have a bottle ready!! Chris fed him and I got to sleep again by about 4am. In the morning I was nearly ready for work so I went to wake Chris up to look after Jayden and he told me that he was up all night with Jayden and to take him to his mum’s…I said I didn’t have time to take him as I thought he was looking after him then Chris put the pillow over his head and went back to sleep so of course I had to take Jayden to MIL…..I got to work just on time but I was so angry at him

Rach: Hi….I haven’t seen you around before but I saw your name in the list of may babies…..Welcome back!

Sara: I used to love the Never Ending Story! I can’t remember the second one too much but the first I do. Oh I love Mr Squiggle too, I used to get upset if I missed blackboard coming down or going back up!! You have so many animals!! I wish we had that many hehe. Your smorgasboard luch sound delicious….save me any?? Hehe We haven’t taken our dogs to the beach since I was about 30 weeks (maybe a little more) PG I couldn’t walk on the sand after then it was too hard…..I was snorkeling up til then too, although I couldn’t go deep my belly wouldn’t let me LOL. Yay for Briley rolling!! I hope your feeling better now. Great that Brent is on D/S finally!!

Leanne: I hope DH’s back gets better soon…That is terrible about your holiday, I think I would have cried if I missed out on something I was looking forward to. I loved Fraggle Rock too but I always missed it for some reason….I didn’t get into the goodies, my brother loved it though.

Nat: Em’s a good boy behaving at the xmas pageant! Its surprising how much noise babies can handle…..Bundy Thunder was SOOO loud and Jayden slept through it! I can’t wait to put up our xmas tree and wrap pressies!!

Jess: I had a look at Pat’s page the other day when I was talking to you….He is just beautiful!! Great pics of the other kids too!

Kellee: Too old…..pfft LOL

Shazz: I got a msg from Sheree this morning to say they are back in hospital (not sure in Bundy or Bris) He has been throwing up heaps with a lot of power….Didn’t have 1 wet nappy from 8pm to 4am. He is on a drip and they took blood at 4am this morning. He is very lethargic…Sheree changed his nappy, singlet, shirt and pants and he didn’t even wake up which isn’t normal for him. They have been to Emergency so much he may have picked up a bug or it might be all associated to the reflux. I’ll let Sheree know you were asking after them (she’ll really appreciate it). It would be hard to exercise with stiff joints….It will happen but in the mean time ignore them…..A week after I had jayden a girl at work said “You haven’t lost much weight have you!” I’m like WTF this time last week I was pushing out a baby….Of course I haven’t lost much weight! And on fathers day SIL#6 asked if I was PG again cause I had a belly (well still do)….I was so upset and I have never been sensitive about my weight! Thanks for the 5mth bday wishes….i nearly forgot on the day too LOL

Kim: That’s great that Darcy loved her Rice Cereal….Jayden will eat it but he likes his bottle better…He will go better with fruit and veg I think with more taste. I think it is a habit bottle now that’s why I thought of decreasing the amount each night. We started solids early in the hope that Jayden would sleep LOL looks like our babies are on to us LOL Jayden rarely rolls too…I know he can do it!! Good luck with the camera….Hope it turns out ok.

I put Jayden in his rocker earlier and I pinched his thigh as I was doing up the strap…..OMG did he scream….I felt so bad the poor baby, I put a cold washer on it and the is a little bruise, but he is ok. Well this has to be my longest post ever!!

Have a good night girls
    oxoxox

Omg i hope little lachie starts to pick up soon sheree must be beside herself with worry tell her i'm sending a huge big hug as well thanks for the update Tania

Again the dreaded weekend and you girls have chatted up a storm!! Will do my best to catch up!

Sara ~ I’ve never heard that its bad luck to put up your Christmas tree before December? It is sort of an SA tradition to put it up the day the Christmas Pageant is on (not everyone does it LOL but I know a lot that do!) Are you sure you haven’t heard of a Christmas Pageant? Its like a parade with floats and clowns and Santa at the end? The one in Adelaide is really big with over 300,000 people on the streets watching! And yes I remember Mr Squiggle! Whoo hoo @ Briley rolling from back to stomach – what a smart little girl! How did your cleaning mission go?

Leanne ~ I don’t remember Fraggle Rock but I vaguely remember Gordon mentioning it LOL. I hope your DH’s back is feeling better.

Jemima ~ OMG Congratulations! No wonder you’ve been quiet – what a big thing to wrap your head around. I’m sure you’ll cope wonderfully! Vic does an excellent job!

Kellee ~ I know what you mean about these girls chatting to fast! Sometimes even I can’t keep up LOL! Please don’t feel as though you have to do personals though! I’d love to hear about what you’re up to if you’re short on time! I miss seeing you around LOL!

Shazz ~ OMG @ being asked if you were PG. How did those people react when you said no? How rude of them! Can your Dr recommend exercises that you can do that won’t place stress on your body?

Tania ~ Grrr @ AF!! I was having regular AF’s with the Implanon implant I have but I haven’t had one in awhile not that I’m complaining! Sounds like you had a busy weekend as well! OMG @ Chris – I would have gone mental at him!!! He wasn’t up all night and beside the fact how many times have you been up all night and still had to look after Jayden during the day!!

Kim ~ Em sounds exactly like Darcy with the rice cereal. Did you have the plain type of the Banana and Pear flavour? Pity it didn’t help her sleep through. It didn’t really change Em’s sleeping patterns either. Is everything alright – did the Dr say what it was or do you not want to mention it? Sending you big I hope it gets better soon what ever it is.

Vic ~ WOW @ your busy weekend. Sounds great! I hope Adam settles down for you. Em has been feeling a bit off as well. Gave his dad hell on Sunday when I was at work apparently LOL! The websites are amazing – That is great work! Have you thought about becoming a Market Place Member here? I think you’d get heaps of business – though you have been saying how busy you are LOL!

I got the same message from Sheree – I am thinking of them too and praying that Lachie starts to improve soon.

Well I am as sick as a dog. I feel horrible and can’t wait to get to bed and laze around doing nothing tomorrow. Yesterday we had a swimming lesson and Emerson cried through the whole thing! I think he was hungry. Today we had another lesson and he was amazingly good. He floated by himself and kicked his legs around and went under the water really well – smiling and laughing the whole time. I was very impressed with him. Then I had a friend watch Em while I studied for my STAT. I am pretty confident with it all now though I will have a few more study sessions before I take the exam (2 weeks) including a practice run under exam conditions. Hopefully I will do well as the TER for BA of Midwifery is really high and its so competitive to get in so have your for me!

Oh and my tree with the presents underneath looks amazing!! *runs down hall to turn the lights on* We have a white tree and went with a red and silver theme (including the wrapping paper!) so its very pretty. Alright I need to catch up on a few other threads and then its off to bed for me!

Evening Ladies,

Tania - Yeah we have'nt been to the beach for ages. We used to only live 5 mins drive from the beach before but its about 1/2 hour now. GRRRRRR at Chris. Thats pretty inconsiderate seeing as you had too work!! And then not even looking after Jayden the next day...thats unreal. You need to slap him girl!!! If brent did that too me i would've gone off my head at him. I know what you mean about swimming when your preggers!! I found it hard to float but! I can't believe you were snorkelling at 30 weeks!! Poor Jayden. Don't worry i pulled briley right out of the rocker once. She fell straight on her face!! I felt terrible!!

Nat - Ohhhh you poor thing. Is someone there looking after you??? I know what its like to be sick and looking after a little one. Its pretty hard trying to look after yourself and them aswell. Hope you feel better soon. Nup, never heard of a chrissy pageant. We have carrolls by candlight nights. But no pageants. Pretty sure about the chrissy tree thing but i could be wrong. I have also heard its bad luck to put up a calandar early too. Depends on how superstitous you are i spse. Glad the tree looks good for you but. The swimming lessons sound great. I really need to get Briley into them but its so much drama living so far out of town. Good luck on the STAT test. I did'nt have to do one of them cause i had enough work/training experience.

Shazz - I got asked if i was pregnant years before i even had Briley. I was quite offended acutally. I have always had a spare tyre but!

Kim - You still have'nt been on to say what is up with the Dr. I hope everything is ok. I hope you are ok....

Well tonight i am, as we all are i am sure, thinking about little Lachie. Keep fighting it little man. Sheree and Wade i hope that you guys are ok and handling it all well too.

Well i did'nt get even close to the stuff i wanted done tody. I just felt shi**y all day. Tired, i had cramps (o cramps i think, i have NEVER felt them before so its odd) and sickly. So i'll see how i go tomorrow.

Hope all is well with everyone else. I am off to try and have an early night.

Ni Night!

Oh and for those who are wondering...Jodie has gone to sleep school with Shaun for this week. I'm sure she will be on next week to update us all on how it went...

Morning All! Just quickly as I'm trying to get ready to go out....
    Yeah I'm fine, but thanks so much for your concern. I've had whatever I've got for years. He thinks my left kidney is refluxing ie the wee is going back up the tube that takes it from kidney to bladder and that's why it's enlarged. And on the other side I have a little flap over the end of the tube on the bladder end. He said it should have been picked up when I had 8 UTIs in 1998, but it wasn't. They'll either leave it or nick it so it moves better. They'll just put me in hossy to have a looking when I stop feeding. I still wee heaps so I'm not bothered.

Poor Nat hope you feel better hon..

Just have to say that the new picture of Darcy on your ticker is just adorable!!!!

Morning Ladies,

Not feeling 100% again today. I just feel very drained. I had a good nights sleep though. Briley did'nt wake up once during the night. She slept till 6.30am!!

Well i was going to hold off on telling anybody this but....Brent and I have decided to start trying for #2. We are not going to go out of our way for it to happen. We are just going to let nature take its course and if it happens it happens. I am scared, nervous and a lot of other feelings at once. The urge is too have another baby is strong to push aside. It seems to be getting worse. I am not sure if my body is trying to tell me something or what.

I have a massive fight going between my head and my body. My body is screaming for another baby and my head is saying GO TO UNI!!! So i have been stressing on what to do. I spoke to brent about it and he said if it happens it happens. Oh and added that i was like a dog on heat wanting to breed!!!!!!!!!!! I had to laugh!!

So yeah, we'll just see what happens i spse. We dtd on Monday night cause i am meant to be o'ing so now its just a waiting game. I am excited though.

Do you guys think i am silly wanting another baby this soon??? I know its hard and that i should be going to uni but i am willing to put all that on hold just to have another one. Iam still very young and have plenty of time to go to uni but i still feel confused about the whole thing. Your advice plz.....esp you Vic.

Kim - Glad to hear your ok. You and leanne are off the a melbourne cup luncheon today are'nt you's?? Hope you have a lovely day!!

So today, i am going try and do some housework. Other than that i'll prolly watch the melbourne cup and bum round!!

BBL
    Last edited by Ilithyia; November 7th, 2006 at 09:39 AM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast