Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #12

Hi Rach, long time not see.

Cool isn't it? (Vic's page i mean).

WARNING: this is dribble. don't read if you can't be bothered.
    The funeral today wasn't so bad. My brother had to wait for mum to bring his suit pants but she was late and brought the wrong ones.....he was so disappointed he couldn't be there for our sister he tried to go buy another pair but it would have taken them too long to alter.....he's a good kid. But as a result we had to stand at the door of the chapel. It was about a thousand degrees and steamy due to the rain so the door wasn't a bad place to be, plus you couldn't see the grieving relatives so it wasn't so emotional. My sister spoke and did really well seeing as she's so shy, but his son's just couldn't.
    Darcy was good and didn't cry for my cousin until I came back into sight, so that was a bonus.

Bit waterlogged here this arvie. Gee we've had some rain in a real short space of time.
    Got a couple of woohoos....
    Mum just bought us a trip to Hoart for Chrissie! Jetstar have really cheap fares, 2 for 1. If you want the link let me know.
    I'm going to Kylie minogue next weekend!

Last edited by ~Kim~; November 3rd, 2006 at 06:17 PM.

Yeah Vic's webbie is good. She should be very proud.

Glad the funeral was ok Kim. Glad Darc was a good girl for you!!

Well another lonely night ahead here tonight. Brent has been on n/s for 5 weeks straight now. The thing that makes it worse tonight is that its friday!! Its ok though cause we have to save for our trip to hamilton is on the 16, 17 and 18 of Nov. I am really looking forward to it. I would've like to have lost a bit of weight but thats a never ending story!!

Does anyone remember the movies Never Ending Story??... la la la la la la la laaa Never Ending Story!!! LOL...

Briley is sleeping now cause i sang her too sleep!! There was a Martina McBride spotlight on CMC on Austar and i was singing along to her and she was just in awe!! She did'nt make a move or a make a sound the whole time.....WAS I THAT BAD BRILEY!!!

Whats everyone else's plans for tonight and the weekend??

I will be hanging around here i dare say!

Ha Sara I remember that movie.....you must have been REALLY little cos I wasn't very old.
    Darcy loves me to sing too. I'm dreadful but she doesn't know that....and Cameron's way worse. LOL
    Cool a trip away! Hamilton's fun.
    I would have been here all w/e, but in the space of an hour we're busy until about Wednesday!
    Leanne and I are going to a Melbourne Cup Mothers Group Lunch on Tuesday (you still coming Leanne???). I'm gonna make a fascinator to wear.

Well your going to be a busy bee this weekend then are'nt you Vic. I kinda wish my agenda was that packed but then i am glad to spend a weekend doing nothing. We have been non-stop on weekends lately.

I wanted to have a couple of weekend off to save money for Hamilton Is anyways. Plus we a bit short of cash this week.

Austar and BB will keep me occupied for the weekend though. I am kinda glad Brent is on nights cause the days are usually the most boring.
    Last edited by Ilithyia; November 3rd, 2006 at 08:26 PM.

thanks Vic

Morning Girls,

Another early one this morning. Not liking this i tell you!!

Got a VERY nice suprise lastnight. Was bathing Briley, cause she woke up and would'nt go back to sleep, and Brent came home!! I was quite happy to say the least. And he does'nt have to work for the rest of the weekend!! YAY!!!

Today we are going to run a few errands in town. Then we are going to pick up my new chickens!! YAY!! And a couple of hens and a rooster!! Then prolly come home and depending on the weather we will go out and do some gardening.

Briley is full of beans thismorning. I have lost track of how many times she woke up lastnight and early this morning. Hoping and praying that its a phase (and a short one and that!!!)

Well i hope you all have a nice day planned.

BBL

Morning all.

So we were planning on visitng DH's parents down south next week as DH has a couple of weeks of work from today.

Poor bgr came home early yesterday after doing his back in, muscle spasms.

So our little holiday is cancelled. I am so disappointed as I was looking forward to some time away from home. I actually want to cry. BUT.... I can't show DH the disappointment cause he feels so bad and it's not like it is his fault.

Kim: Looks like I'll be able to attend the Melboure Cup thingy on Tuesday after all....

Have a nice day ladies and may our bubbies be well behaved today.

BBL.

Sara ~ I have visited that site before – its very good. He blew my theory out of the water as well – waking an hour or so later for a full bottle so who knows what’s going on LOL! I loved the Never Ending Story – it was great!! Enjoy DP being home!

Kim ~ That is not too bad and with the way you are managing the hours it sounds good. Are you getting any benefits for doing such a HUGE favour? Glad the funeral was ok and I’m assuming you meant your mum bought you tickets to Hobart LOL?

Leanne ~ LOL @ your “operation fit shorts for Christmas” – 25 kms is amazing! I am lazy and haven’t walked anywhere near that! Sorry to hear that your holiday is cancelled

Tania ~ Woot for your Kmart bargain! Wow @ Jayden taking 260mls. I am barely getting Em to have 180mls!

Vic ~ What email address did you forward the link to? I don’t seem to have got it! – hah just checked my emails then and it was there! I will check it out tonight! Will defiantely start to get costly after paying for a sitter, presents etc.

Rachy ~ Good to see you around and glad to hear that Krystal is going well!

We had an excellent day today at the Christmas Pageant. Caught public transport in which was a bit of a nightmare but other then that lots of fun. Emerson was pretty well behaved though he was really tired and almost slept the whole pageant away. Surprisingly enough he was really interested in all of the movement and colour and not afraid by the noise which was great. Just about to put up the Christmas tree and wrap Christmas presents! YAY!

Yes I am still alive!
    New photos of Pat are on his webpage.

Evening Ladies,

Today was nice. We went into town and i got my chickens. And i went out and had lunch with my mum and the last of the fanily down south. They were flying out today. Then we got a pair or geese. And came home.

Brent cooked me a simple dinner and we have been laying on the lougeroom floor reading the paper, watching tv and just chillin. As much as i wish we had company, its been nice just having the 3 of us here.

Might be taking the dogs to the beach for a swim tomorrow. See how we go.

Leanne - Sorry to hear the bad news about your trip. Hope you DP feels better soon! At least now you will be able to have a good day with Kim at the Melbourne Cup thingy.

Nat - A Christmas pageant??? I've never heard of that before. Glad it was fun for you though. Hate to put a dampner on your xmas fun...but is'nt it bad luck to put up the xmas tree before the 1'st of December??? Thats what i have heard anyways. I was going to do the same so Briley can see the lights but i can't handle the risk of anymore bad luck this year!!!

Jess - Hi....not sure if we have spoken before this. Great to see your still alive!!

Well remember the little revist to the past i had before with the Never Ending story??? Here's another one....

Anyone remember Mr Squiggle?!?!?!?!? I just saw a picture of him in our local tv giude and could'nt believe it!! I remember him!! I used to love his show. I wonder whatever happened to him!

Hope all is well with mummy's and their bambino's!!

Oh yes I remember Mr Squiggle.

"Here's Mr Squiggle, with lots of fun for everyone...... La La Laaaa"

I loved Blackboard and his "Hurry Up .... Hurrry Uuuuup!!!"

While we're doing the 'blasts from the past", anyone remember Fraggle Rock? I loved that show, oh and "The Goodies".

IS anyone watching the comedy classsics thing on Saturday nights. Last night we did and esp "Are you being served....". My parents used to let us watch that as kids and the amount of sexual inuendo (spelling??), it's a classic.!!! "Mr Holmes are you freeeeee??"

Well my Dh's back is still pretty bad. Takes him half an hour to get out of bed. And there's nothing I can do to help so it's really frustrating. I was angry with him yesterday (even though I know it's not his fault) but today I feel sorry for him.

We're off to my parents for a hamburger on the barbie lunch today. Weather's looking a little yukko so luckily they have a varanda out back.

Kaitlyn's been good. Fed her at 9 and she's still in the land of nod.

Have a good day girls.

Afternoon Ladies,

Briley slept well lastnight and if i had've gone to bed earlier i would've had a got sleep too. She also woke up at normal time of 6 and played alone in her cot for about an hour.

Nothing much planned for today. Mum and aunty have come out for the day. We just had a smorgasboard(sp??) lunch. We had curry saugsages and rice, bacon, eggs, onion cooked on the bbq, salad and fresh bread rolls. Mmmm Mmmm.... Was really nice.

We were going to take the dogs to the beach but prolly will take them down the creek for a swim when it gets cooler. Trying to do washing in between too.

I don't remember them shows cause i was prolly too young. I have heard of "The Goodies" but not the other one. I used to watch "Are you being served" on ten on friday nights when i was about 10. Sorry to hear your DP is still feeling crappy Leanne. I know what you mean when you say you feel sorry for him. I get really angry at Brent sometimes and then when i see him sleeping or playing with Briley i feel terrible!

Hope all is well with everyone. Its very quiet in here today, so you must all be having a good time!!

BBL

OMG times 5 million.

I have been a bit quiet lately as (I cant believe what I am about to say) I have just found out I am pregnant.

This is the biggest shock ever as DH and I were only planning on having two children and also due to the age gap between DS number 2 and baby number 3, which will only be 14 months. I am saying 14 months, but I am not entirely sure if I am further along as AF isnt regular, especially since finishing breast feeding. It is crazy as we have come from struggling to get pregnant with DS 1 and having to do IVF, then falling pregnant fairly easily with DS 2 and now this!!!

We are now coming to terms with the pregnancy, it has just been a massive shock, but we are looking at all of the positives.

I feel a bit guilty as I posted a few days ago asking about HPT results for a friend - well there was no friend it was me I was talking about but I didnt want to say it was me as I hadnt told DH at that stage. ( I didnt think it was fair to tell all of BB I was pregnant and not DH who was away for work at the time!!!)

So there we go - we have told our families, but will keep it quiet from everyone else for a little biit longer.

Sounds like every one has been busy with bubs and life in general.

Take care everyone
    Jem

Kellee Guest

OMG- Firstly, hello to Jemima and congratulations! That is scary and exciting news!

Oh bugger - was just about to post some more but Charlie and DH have just got home. You guys chat too fast - it took me about half an hour just to read your posts since Thursday! Slow down! I'm too old for this!

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

Hi everyone

wow Jemima congratulations to you both

and Hi kell too old lol a whole quater of a century i'm 21 + 11 i feel ancient

Anyone heard how sheree & Wade are going with little lachie is he out of hospital yet ????
    Last edited by ~shazz~; November 5th, 2006 at 01:49 PM. Reason: just a Question

WOW....Thats great news Jemima!! Congrats!!

Hi Kellee...yeah we have been chatting up a storm lately!!

I can't believe i forgot this in my other post..............

HAPPY 5 MONTHS BRILEY!!!

My little baby is getting big now!!!

happy 5 months briley

Yay Briley! Yeah Sara, Mr Squiggle and Miss Jane!!! I love Are You being Served. We also have every episode made of the Dukes of Hazard.

Wow Jemima.....congratulations to your body, but I hope everything works the way you guys want.

LOL Kell, you're only as old as you feel I guess....and somedays that's about 105.

I'm sorry his back is still awful, Leanne. Is he going to the Doc? I'm upset for you at your holiday.....but secretly a little bit pleased you get to come on Tuesday too. I'm going to make a fascinator tomorrow to wear.

How was your jam packed weekend Vic???

We stayed at Mum's last night (Darcy and I) and she didn't sleep at all. Guess she just wanted to be with me but she wanted to stay up late the little buggar.
    We bought osme rice cereal today and wasn't going to start until Wednesday, but then she wanted some of my caramel sundae.....and cried when I wouldn't give her any so I did and she wanted more and more! So we gave her some rice cereal. Funny funny. She didn't waste any though - didn't even require a bib! Hope she sleeps better tonight.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast