Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #15

I am going for my b/t before i start work on monday. Then i am getting the results back that afternoon!! I can't wait! I just want to know that everything is ok. At least then i can celebrate the pregnancy.

Well that was quicker than I thought Vic. Good idea to put him in the paper though. I can't wait to have fairy parties!

So working means you won't be on during the day Sara?? You'll finish that job and I'll go back to work.

Get any done Nat?

Well Darcy's firing on all cylinders tonight. There's gonna be no dinner cooked at this rate....lucky Cam's not home.

Hmmm well I got no where yet again today. No cleaning, no personals, no sorting - no nothing!!! And now I have to go out - I'm meant to be there at 7 but I'm not even dressed yet so I better get a move on!

Have to work tomorrow and will try and clean before I do so I am free to post like crazy on Monday!!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend girls!!

Hi girls, i've had a busy busy day cleaned the whole house when i got home from work
    we had the town christmas carnival last nite it so so cool watching Ryans face light up he was the custest baby there ( he he ) he was dressed in his santa outfit he got from his SS i hope the photo i took turns out will post to his web site if it does when we got home do you i could get the littel bugger to sleep he was so hyped up i think he finally went into a deep sleep around 11 pm and he has sleept nearly all day he is sleeping now i must go and wake him to have tea and bath catch you tomorrow

Ohhhh Odie!!! I hope he went to a good family Vic!!! At least he'll have a couple of acres to cruise round on anyways.

Kim - Yeh i might still be on during the day. All depends on how cruisey they are with internet usage and that. I will be able to use it on my lunch breaks no doubt. What are you going back to do?? Police woman??? What's up with Darcy??

Well i just threw together the most yummiest dinner for myself. It was chicken in home made spaghetti sauce, peas and corn and a dash of pepper, salt and curry powder. All to be served on a bowl of basmati rice!!! Mmmmm Mmmm. I am quite proud of myself! MIL and I made the spag sause ourselves the other day. I turned out great.

I went out side just before to lock up the chooks and the geese. I was out there filling up there water and i could hearing Briley screaming!! At first i thought she was playing then i stopped and listened for a while and she was really screaming like she was REALLY hurting. I bolted inside with my heart pounding 101 miles an hour and found that yes....she was just playing!!! OMG!!! I could've slapped her. I have never heard that sound come from her before. She scared the bejesus out of me!!

I am sooo lonely. Its too quiet up here!!

Oops....We posted at the same time Shazz. Well sound like you had fun then. I need to get my stuff together and put up our christmas tree. I can't wait too see Briley's reaction. Maybe thats what i can do too keep myself occupied till Brento gets home!!

Fingers crossed he comes home with a ute load of money!!!
    Last edited by Ilithyia; December 2nd, 2006 at 06:21 PM.

New thread time girls

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678