Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #15

I was thinking I would say something Vic but I don't know if I should go that far....It would be ok if MIL just went over. I got out xmas pressies last night to see what else I needed to get, now just to find time to wrap them LOL..............As much as I love presents Mel can keep hers LOL.

Well SIL isn't here to look after Jayden and I have to be at work in 15mins.....Looks like I might get a day off haha

No thanks Vic! I've already changed two surprises this morning.....don't know whether she's reacting to the mango or whether she has a touch of something....TMI but yesterday I picked her up and had to change my shirt YUK!

angelique Guest

Hello Everyone,

Sara, congratulations on your pregnancy!! How are you feeling??

Again just posting quickly....

I was late to swimming lessons this morning because the silly school near it had some sort of silly end of year presentation so I had to park a few streets away and walk!!! Then when I got there I realised I lef the towels at home!! Then Em decided to uh fill his swimmers while swimming!! And when I changed him afterwards I only had 2 wipes left.... grrrrr and I had to leave there sopping wet!!

Oh if this is the beginning of the day I think I'm going back to bed again!!!

Hello Angelique and Katerina

Tania - not so sure if we can catch up honey, I have a busy day 2morrow, I have a morning tea baby shower for a lady at work, then I have to be at paed appt I think for 2.45pm, then home to get ready for wade's staff xmas party, then we leave Saturday morning for 2 weeks. Geez this time of year is just crazy, I hate it! Ohhh just had a thought while I get ready maybe you could come out and look after Lachie for me, and I still have more packing to do, only a thought, don't expect it, only if you want to.

Ohhhh nat what a day, hopefully it gets better for you honey.

Vic your little boy is a good sleeper, send some of those sleepy vibes thisa way would ya. Me is one very tired mummy!Oh and that sleeping bag doesn't have to be big for us, he is still in 0000 and 000. I agree with you that all babies are different but your chances of having another reflux baby are quite high and I could not handle two reflux babies atm, but I still want to have 2 under the age of 2, I reackon I will be able to handle that better, just not yet for me.

Kim - I am the same would love to be pregnant again and have a little (and know what I am doing this time) one desperatly but am using my head not my heart. So don't want another quite just yet, I am still a little sensitive and Lachlan still aint really that better yet, and I can barely cope with 1 let alone 2 atm. I actually think it will be good to have my toddler help out too seeing as he will be able to interact more then. Have a nice time at your mothers group xmas party, sounds great, I should have organised one but just too busy atm.

Shazz you have done so well with the bf thing, my hat really goes off to you and you have to stop then so be it, you have done a SUPER SUPER job!

Well Lachlan was a little better last night but keeps waking up for a feed. Seems to be around 2pmish, which I don't mind at all, atleast he is wanting to feed. So he slept from 9pm always wakes up crying within the hour, fed at 2pm then he slept till 5am with quite a bit of tossing and turning and I always give in and get him into bed with us, as he continues to spit his dummy out and atleast I can easily put it back in and keep him asleep. But then he was wide away at 6.40am and Mummy just wanted to sleep in. Wade is so good he takes him out for me to let me rest as Daddy doesn't hear all the squirming and Mummy can't switch off to it at all.

Geez it was hot here yesterday, so humid, the humidity was at 85%. Even the a/c was struggeling to keep up.

Morning again ...

Kim ~ i'm on antibiotics and yeah i think i'm ok about the BF i am still offering the breast first although that i know he is going to get all chompy but i still feel like i have to try but i'm quite willing to go the ff is thing get drastic and i agree to on the IL buy them nothing ...... they haven't been good ..
    Vic ~ no worries i was wondering whether you'd got it and definately it has gone up in price.. lucky they have a lifetime garantee (sp) otherwise i don't think it would still be around

forgot to add

Ryan now weighs 8.2kg woohoo over the 8 kg mark finally it felt like he was never going to get there he just hovering for so long

and awww thanks sheree

OMG OMG OMG! I'm so excited! Just put Darcy down for a sleep. She's got a dreadful stuffy nose so I had to give her some demazin so she could feed. Usually she's dreadful on that stuff so I expected a fight. I left her on her side but straight away she pulled her dummy out and rolled onto her belly to play.
    A few minutes later I thought she was a bit quiet so I went in to check.....tada! She'd put te dummy back in and was asleep on her belly! Yay. Stupid I know but unheard of for her.

Nat, start again love, your day is blech!

Hey Ang!

Yay Darcy

Oh thanks but excitment was preempted....she only slept for half and hour.....

Ohhh ok Vic you are the mummy expert if you think he should be in 00 then I will take your advice hun, thanx.

Afternoon Ladies,

Wow you girls have been chatting up a storm today. Must be the hot weather hey.

Well i have some good news!!! I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its only temp from monday till 31'st Jan. So that is great. And Brent starts his job tomorrow! So things are starting to look up a little for us.

On the downside. I went to the toilet this arvo and saw a little brown discharge. I think i might miscarry. I have been getting lots of cramps the last few days but nothing serious. I have been very blah all day. Not sure WTF is going on with my body but i am def confused. I hope everything is ok. I would be really sad if something bad were to happen. But......POSITIVE THOUGHTS!!!

Anyways....

BBL for personals.

WTG Sara and Brent on the jobs that must be a load off
    i'm sending you positive thoughts also try not to stress if your worried go and ask for an early scan i had spotting on and off all through my pg with ryan good luck hun

As I said on MSN to you Sara, I bled alot too and here we are - a cheeky little devil hehe. So chin up honey, all can and will be fine.

Hey just thought I would pop on for a sec, tomorrow is a jam packed day for us and then we leave to go to Warrick on Saturday Morning and then off to Brissy the following week. So won't be on again and will chat to you all when we return. Bye Bye

Thanks for welcoming me back everyone. It took me a while to build up the courage to post after such a long absence, but you are stuck with me again.

Kim, I updated my ticker, hopefully you can see my beautiful boy better.

Cooper is doing really well. He is a big healthy boy (8.36kg) and doing all the things he should be doing, rolling both ways non stop and is almost sitting unsupported. He has been sleeping through the night since 12 weeks, and his day sleeps are ok...

I am going back to teaching next year and DH (Tony) is going to be a SAHD, so that should be interesting. I dont want to leave Cooper but my job is financially more stable and it will be good for Tony to have a break from the physical work he has been doing. He was recently diagnosed with a rare heart condition so I need to look after his health. We will start TTC #2 when Cooper turns 1, so I am looking forward to that.

Sara, congrats again on the jobs. I am glad things are looking up for you and Brent again. You don't need the stress right now. Like I said on MSN, I had cramps at the start of my pregnancy too, and it is quite normal.

Sheree, wow you have been through a really rough time havent you, but it is so good to hear things are improving, and you sure do sound a lot happier. Way to go Lachie. Have a great trip. Hope to catch up with you soon.

Kim, yay on getting Darcy to go to sleep on her own. She may have only slept for half an hour but its a start.

Nat and Shazz, you both sound miserable being sick. Hope you are both better soon.

Hi to everyone else. There are a few new people in here that I didnt know when I was here before, so hope to get to know you all better soon.

Anyway, thats as far back as I can go. It's great to be back too
    Last edited by delta_blue; November 30th, 2006 at 08:22 PM.

Nite all

great to have you back Alison & Elissa
    have a great trip Sheree
    i'm feeling heaps better antibiotics are kicking

Yeh i am off to bed too girls.

I am so sorry for being slack with personals lately. Got a fews things left to do before bed time. Have to see mum of the airport in the morning at 8am so its going to be an early start.

Thanks for all your support girls.

Love Ya's!!

Ni night

Sara

Ok folks I think I have my mojo back. I've finally got BB downloading as fast as can be again!! For which I am eternally grateful. The pages were taking minutes to load and in my cranky state I couldn't be bothered waiting or posting . I've also finally begun to feel better. Still coughing a bit and have a runny nose but at least most of the tiredness has gone. The day did get better.

I went and picked up my Robbie tickets which I bought off a friend at cost price!! Whoo hoo - I am now going to see Robbie! Its next Tuesday night and I'm so excited!!!

Then I went shopping and got some really cool bargains. Got the cutest little outfit for Em for Christmas with a Santa Hat!! Also got a new pair of shoes and some clothes for me. I'm thinking I need a nice sexy top for the Robbie concert though... you never know - I could get pulled from the very BACK of the stadium to meet him on stage LMAO!!!!

Well I better get to bed. Will catch up on personals over the next few days I'm sure. Sorry again that I've been MIA.

Love to you all!

angelique Guest

Oh my gosh, I have not even bothered with christmas presents yet or putting up the tree!! Ahhh it is all coming too sooon!!!

Anyone got any teeth out of their little bubz? I am waiting and waiting for some cute ones to pop out!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast