Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #15

Morning all!! Dinner last night was really nice.

Had a looky at your website Allison. He's lovely!

Glad to hear you girls are feeling a tad better. Sara so glad to hear about your work. I guess Brent was able to get that card he needed. I don't know much about bleeding during preg, but I am sending loads of positive vibes your way and thinking of you.

Woops missed your post Ange. No teeth here. Thank goodness. Ryan's got a few though I think!
    Drive safe Sheree.

Bludgy day here today. So I guess I'll be on here rambling lots.

Kim: How is Darcy feeling? Was it a reaction from the mango? YAY for Darcy putting herself to sleep, even if it wasn't for long....Its a start. Enjoy your bludgy day

Nat: Poor you!! What a terrible day you had yesterday...I hope today goes better for you. I love the new ticker!!

Sheree: Not sure what to do this arve.....I have to work tomorrow morning too apparently (stocktake!!) at 7.30am :eek: Msg me later you might have a bit of time to spare hopefully! hehe

Shazz: WTG Ryan!! Pretty much the same as Jayden.

Sara: Congratulations on yours and Brent's jobs....Everything else will fall into place too....Try not to stress too much with the discharge, but I would get a scan just for peace of mind.

Alison: Cooper is gorgeous!!Can't wait to get to know you!! Cooper is a big boy, how long is he?

Angelique: Jayden's teeth are threatening to make an appearance everyday but none so far.

Well I ended up having yesterday off and I had a fantastic day!! I went out for lunch with niece, nephew and SIL(after she finished work) and shopped nearly all afternoon. Jayden has heaps of clothes now more than what he needs I'm sure but kmart had buy 1 get the 2nd 60% off so what was I supposed to do?? LOL....I also bought a tree skirt for the xmas tree which I will attempt to put up this weekend. Hopefully SIL turns up today so I can go to work.....Ooops she's here now haha

Have a good day girls!!
    oxoxo

Tania, Cooper is 69.5cm. He is in the 75th percentile for weight, height and HC. His dad is tall though, he definitely hasnt got it from me. Glad you had a nice day off yesterday.

Kim enjoy your bludgy day today. I had one of those this week and it was great!!!

Angelique, no teeth here and it doesnt look close either. I've been using teething for an excuse for Cooper's afternoon grumpiness for ages now, but I was wrong.

Lea, woohoo about Robbie tickets. Tony and I are going on the 18th...cant wait!!!!

Have been to the dentist this morning and now we are off for some Christmass shopping. Might try and get the tree put up this afternoon before Tony goes to work tonight, it would nice to do together.

Have a nice day everyone, back later.

Ohhh Tania I got caught out at Kmart as well... I mean seriously when they have sales like that what are you meant to do LOL?

Gees everytime you girls rave about how you bought heaps at a Kmart sale I go there....and I can't find anything I like. Our Kmart must just be rubbish.

Sheree - Archie is also on Losec and Mylanta before every sleep. I didn't bond with Archie until 3 months either and am just seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. Archie was 'failing to thrive' so the health nurse encoraged me to statrt him on soids at 4 months, he is only eating really basic fruit and vegies cause i am scared that any thing else may upset his reflux, i need to do some research and find out which foods to asvoid. since he started solids he has stacked onm the weight! he is now 8.3 kgs and 69cm.
    lachie is a very clever boy for waving, enjoy ur weekend away

shazz - YAY!! its so fantastic to see ur healthy little boy! im sorry feeding isn't working out, what a great job u have done getting this far u should be very proud.

Tannia - thanks for the goodluck on number two. yay jayden for sleeping through. hope you enjoyed ur therapy

neverplan = that is my theory too, surely my next one won't be as bad.....

sara - sending u tonnes of sticky vibes

Archie had a great day yesterday, went to mothers group for the first time and he sat all by himself the whole time with the other babies! he also had his first swim in the pool. moving back into our house tomorrow we are so excited!!!!

Elissa
    Archie 6 months
    ttc#2

Jodie259 Guest

Hi girls...

I was at Kmart yesterday too... and most of our stuff is rubbish too... but I picked up a santa's helper outfit for Xmas day, and a little sleeping outfit.. and lots of singlets. Shame he'll only get to wear the santa outfit for ONE day!!! But there will be loads of photos taken... so I guess it's worth it. Actually... I might dress him in it and get his photo taken with Santa at the local shops...???

If anyone is looking for light-weight sleeping bags - BIG W have them... and less than $10 !! I bought one a while ago - and popped in yesterday and they had more in stock (only two styles... but who cares hey?).

I read your posts every day... but I am so busy/tired/sick to write posts... and take my hat off to you ladies who write personals. So please forgive me.

Having got over the gastro... I came down with a terrible cold which is on the improve now. Shaun has been very understanding!!

Shaun went to Maternal Health yesterday... and his weight has dropped from the 50th % down to the 25th %... but nurse said that is because of his gastro. (he actually lost weight whilst he was in sleep school). He's been eating like a little piggy so I was surprised he had only put on 275grams in a month. His length is on the 50th % - but he has a little tiny pin head - which has always been tiny!! At least he won't be called "boofhead" at school

Welcome to the new girls who have joined & returned!!

Congrats Lea on getting Robbie tickets. I think I saw him when he was in "take That"... god, I'm showing my age aren't I...??

I've not bought any christmas presents. Haven't put up any decorations or tree, and haven't sent any cards. But I got my first card today - so I better get organised. Poor shaun might miss Xmas altogether if mummy doesn't move her butt. It looks like my Dad might be in hospital on Xmas day :frown: after having an operation on his intestine... but we hope they might let him out on the day..

Ooohhh... Shaun has just woken up.... will keep an eye on you all.

Afternoon Ladies,

Just a quick hello. Bout to wander out into the yard for a while. Had a very busy day.

VERY quiet in here today....what going on!!

BBL

hey sara how are you feeling ??

Hey Shazz,

Yeh sorry girls! I shoulda said something. Yeh no discharge today. Still some cramping but nothing like yesterday. Other than a headache i am fine. So looks like things are looking up. Can't wait too go for the blood test on Moday. Who woulda thought i'd be so excited about someone jabbing a needle into me arm!!

Sara you need to work out for me when you fell pregnant. I want my next bub to be either march or august (can't decide yet) and since I have to take blood thinners for three months prior to falling it has to be finely planned.
    I'm sorry about today. i didn't even realise I was signed on. Darcy hasn't been sleeping great during the day due to the heat (42 today) and her cold so I thought we'd have a 20 minute nap before we had to go out for 5pm.....we slept for an hour and a half under the ac!
    I got absolutely nothing done today....oh yes I did, mum came and picked up some stuff of Darcy's that I need to store. I didn't have to do anything to get that done though. LOL
    We're even having pizza for dinner.

Evening ladies,

Kim - We dtd around the 6-7th of November. So if you do it a little after then you should have a August baby. Good luck!! No worries bout this arvo....

Anyways girls IL are staying tonight and they are bout to go to bed so no time personals tonight. Will tomorrow.

Hope you are all well...

Ni night.

Morning ladies,

WOW - quiet in here today! Where are you all??

I am feeling ok today. Still quite crampy and very bloated but ok.

Briley had a terrible sleep lastnight. I think her gums must be playing up again. She woke up heaps. I put her in bed with me at about 4.30am and she slept but kept waking up crying again. She finally fell back asleep and is still sleeping now.

The little bugger tries to roll over in the bath now. I let her but only when there is enough water in there for it too be below her chin. She breathed it in a couple of time but thought it was quite funny! Scared the sh*t out off me though!!

Not much on today. Brent is going to try and make some extra money on pigs for the night tonight and tomorrow. So i am going to be lonely!! I've always got BB though!! And you guys!!

Whats everyone else up too?? WHERE ARE YOU ALL????

I am here Sara... working up the courage to catch up on personals LMAO!!

Yeh i know what you mean bout that!! Its hard when you get so behind is'nt it! I have'nt done personals for a while myself.

I am sooooo bored its not funny!! Brent came home from work and pretty much left straightaway to go piggin. Now its just me and Briley. No dogs now either! I am TRYING to get myself motivated to do mums assignment and clean the house a bit but i just can't. I feel so blah. Poor Briley wants me to amuse her but there nothing much i can really do. I keep transferring her between the rocker and the play mat. She plays for a little while on both then get the sh*ts with them. Its too hot to take her out in the pram and i dont feel like walking around the yard by myself.

What you up too Nat??? You as bored as me??

I have lots of post to catch up on LOL so not bored. At least Em is asleep though. I have the All Saints final that I taped the other week to watch as well.

Why on earth are you doing your mums assignment?

Cause if i dont she cracks the sh*ts at me!! And she is down in Adelaide having a ball while i am here trying to do an assignment for her nursing on Multiple Sclerosis!! Its really pi**ing me off i tell you!

Finally got Briley to go down. We just had a cool bath together for bout 1/2 hour. It was nice. She has crashed on my bed now.

I am just going through the forums at the moment. Nothing else to do!

I went back a few pages to start personals and I still haven't gotten anywhere!!! Arghh - these days I'm so good at wasting time doing lots but getting nowhere!! *stamps foot*

Sara that would really **** me off as well. What is your mum going to learn doing it that way?!!?! That would have been nice having a bath with Briley. Glad to read that you're feeling better as well. I know of lots of people with low HCG levels that have been perfectly fine. When do you find out the results of the next BT?

And while I remember - OH NO Vic... poor Odie!! If I lived in your state I'd take him off your hands!!! Understandable why you're doing though!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast