Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #16

Thanks Nat and Shazz. Yeah I am going to ring the counsellor and I'm just waiting for a Tresillian spot. At least when I was pregnant and going through these feelings I at least got a bit of sleep

Sleep deprivation is just awful Kim. I honestly think you're doing a great job. I would have lost the plot on the amount of sleep you're getting. I'm going to run through a few ideas off the top of my head which you probably have already tried but what the hell right...

* Do you have one of those swings that automatically swings? Or the bouncers that vibrate? Do you think that would help her sleep?
    * Do you use a nightlight or leave some sort of noise on in her nursery when she's asleep?

OK so my ideas are more questions and there aren't that many LOL. Sorry.

Em is running a slight temp still after having Dymadon...

PS Nat he's quite the showman isn't he? Did they put some girl showing her boobs up on the big screen??? When I went there was this family, mum, dad and 4 kids under about 15 in front of us. My Dad would have been offended, don't know how he sat there with his little girls LOL.

ETA to your post Nat. She's not fussed on the swing anymore, and yep we have a little nightlight that turns itself off. The smarty pants has figured out how to make it go on and off LOL. And she has a fan on. In fact won't sleep without it on. My bro's getting her a pink CD player for chrissie so can't wait to see if the CDs help.....

Sometimes the paracetamol takes a couple of doses (sometimes 3) to work effectively. Good luck to you tonight. Thanks for the suggestions though. Good to have fresh eyes IYKWIM? She took to not being wrapped pretty quick, she hasn't even got the wrap around her legs tonight.

Nite nite. Shazz if you see this I really want to chat on MSN with you, but I just can't tonight (have been up since 2am), so can we another night?
    Last edited by ~Kim~; December 6th, 2006 at 08:08 PM.

cause we can Kim you know i'm nearly always online if not i'm not that far away just buzz me now off to bed hoping and praying for a pleasant nights sleep for us both

Sounds like we're all having a good time LOL.

I'm glad you didn't take it the wrong way Kim. Your Darcy sounds very smart. Is her problem settling or staying asleep?? Just trying to think of ways I've heard other people settling their bubs. I don't know if this would work but have you tried leaving something of yours in the cot with her? Something with your scent on it? I've heard that work for a few people as well though I've never tried it myself. How funny that Darcy is finally sleeping unwrapped and Emerson is back to being wrapped LOL. And there were no boobies at our show - there were at WA but not here... someone flung their bra on stage though LOL. Not the most attractive bra either lmao!

Vic ~ Dylan sounds as though he'd be doing well in CC. I can imagine Emerson being like that. He gets so bored at home already - I can't imagine what he's going to be like at Dylans age! I hope you sort things out with DH - those situations are never easy, especially being unhappy at work. When you have to go there every day it can wear you down that's for sure. Let alone the IL situation!!

Well I just gave Em a bath and it didn't break the temp so he has had some more Dymadon and I just wrapped him and put him in bed. *I think* he may be asleep already. Poor little mite. I still can't believe we're back to wrapping though. He just doesn't stop moving otherwise...

I hope everyone gets a good nights sleep! I should be tired after last night but I'm not. Will still head to bed soon coz I'm certain Em will be up early!

Evening ladies,

Kim - Ohhh mate!! I am so sorry your having a hard time. I am sending a massive load of big bear hugs your way. They really help i reckon! I hope things get better for you soon.

Nat - Glad Robbie went well!! I hope you had a GREAT time. Poor little Em. I hope something comes of all this!! A few teefeys maybe!!

Shazz - YAY @ Ryan sleeping through!! Thats great. Lets hope it continues for you!

Vic - The Family Day Care lady called me first thing monday morning!! I have to make an appointment with the lady to interview her. So yeh i have a place anyways!! Briley will prolly go there from monday. Mum is going to look after her for the rest of the week which is good. Glad you got yourself a place for Dylan.

Well work is going ok. Still bloody filing though. My eyes are going square from looking at so many of them. I have been listening to the radio through my mobile today and it makes the day go heaps quicker!! Had lunch with my pg friend Michelle. She has 6 weeks to go!!! I am so excited for her.

Briley went and got her Santa photos today!! It turned out awesome!! Santa was VERY dogdy looking though. He looked like he was going to get lost in his costume!! Not sure how i am going to get it onto the computer though. I'll try and scan it and see how it turns out.

Briley is STILL awake!! Her gums are giving her greif big time! Just given her some bongella and she still wont go down. She is in on our bed with Daddy watching the Weather Channel!

Anyways girls, i am sooooo tired. Its starting to catch up on me now! I am so over work already. Today when i was having lunch i bumped into mum, my sister and my nan who had Briley. When they left i just felt so shi**y and like i should be with them. After i wished i had never bumped into them cause that way i would'nt have to feel like that.

Ok bedtime now!!

Hope you are all keeping well....

Ni Night

MWA!

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

Hi There Girls,

Well we haven't had a fantastic day today....Phoebe has been unsettled, not screaming or anything...just alittle bit unhappy and not really sleeping even though she is tired. She had her dinner at 6, bottle at 6.45 and bed at 7, the usual routine...but about an hour later she was not a happy chappy. She was quite warm and VERY grizzly. I laid on our bed with her and I couldn't even get a little smile. Put her back to bed and she slept for another hour or so and then she started again so I checked on her and she had spewed up all over herself. I cleaned her up and she went straight back to sleep....so far so good. I feel terrible, because there was obviously something wrong, but at the time I had no idea WHAT and then it's like 'oh so that's what the prob was'. (IYKWIM) I wish I was a mind reader. No teeth here either, I've given up hoping...they will get here when they get here.

Be back tomorrow for personal.

Oh Karen don't you hate that? My ESP got lost in the pregnancy hormones I think. At least she spewed in her own bed. Darcy did a HUGE chuck all over mine yesterday....today it was wee LOL. Lucky we've got a few sets of sheets.

Vic great news about Dylans CC, not so great to hear you and DH are having a rough trot. Must be the season. I was telling mine he could have everything as long as I got my bed, scrapbook stuff and Darcy's stuff at 11 o'clock last night. I was ready to just walk away....

Not at all Nat. Yep it is funny. I'm sure I'll want to return to wrapping when she's as mobile as Em though. She has a square comforter thing with a frog head that she takes to bed. Keeps her hands occupied from taking the dummy out. I just move it after she's asleep. But guess what? She must have known things weren't looking good in our world because she went down at 9 and didn't wake until 5.30! She didn't even have an overnight feed. Then she snuggled on in after her feed and slept for another hour and a half! Only trouble was I had had more than 2 hours sleep and was wide awake! LOL very hard to keep still.....

Sara thanks darl. It's a buggar you did feel like that. She probably wants to catch up on the time she's used to having with you. The weather channel would put anyone to sleep LOL. Hope you had an ok night with her.

Ooh forgot to mention. Even though we had a crappy day yesterday, I've only got a couple more chrissie pressies to buy! Woohoo! Wonder what I can get for 99c on ebay....

Hey everyone.

Well I am offically going back to work on 5 feb. Confirmed with work today and my boss sounded pretty happy on the phone.

Kim - I can recommend someone for you to see who really helped my get through things mentally if you like. It's through a program that is run by Medicare called linx. I am officially 'cured' from my PND yesterday, but today things seem to be bad as my DH told me that we might run out of money before I return to work.... grrr Anyway Kim, let me know, I am just a phone call away. If you need me to come over (and I'll even drive), just txt or call me.

Anyway, I must go, just checking in to see how things are. Katy was up and down last night screaming and then laughing. Gotta be teething. Grr. Sounds like most of us are in the same boat.

Anyone want to add me to their MSN? I have it on 24 / 7 and would love to chat to you girls a bit more to get to know you.

Betta have a shower, still in my jarmies and need to fill in paper work at CC today.

Take care
    BBL

Thanks Leanne, I think i will get that info....

Good to hear Vic. I hope he does decide what will make him happy.

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

Afternoon Girls...

Last night didn't turn out bad at all, well not like I thought it would...after all the dramas. Phoebe finally got to sleep about 9 and didn't wake until 9 this morning. She was grizzling and growning in her sleep most of the night, but didn't wake for a feed or anything. She hasn't been having a feed during the night for almost 2 weeks now, but I did expect that she may want a feed last night, seeing as she was unwell. Today she is very quiet and seems to have lost her smile. Feeding OK, but just not her usual self.

Sara ~ Good to hear that work is going well...but all that filing, no wonder you are getting square eyes.

BBL, DS wants the wiggles put on for the 4th time or was that the 5th time....god I can't remember, all I know is that I think I will go insane if I have to listern to it again.

Hi everyone,
    Sorry for lack of personals. I am sharing DH's computer because I killed my laptop deleting stuff I shouldn't have. Its at work getting fixed. I hardly get the chance to get on the computer now, Tony is a hog. There is far too much to catch up on.

Cooper is going well still. He went and saw Santa and loved his beard. He is sleeping so much during the day which is a nice change. We just went out for lunch with the Mother's group. All the bubs were well behaved sitting there in the highchairs, it was very cute.

Sara, glad the results were good. Things are really looking up for you now. I miss our MSN chats now that you are working, and when you finish I will be starting back at work :frown:

Kim, hugs to you. Sounds like you need lots right now. I hope you find some help soon.

Nat, how was Robbie? Tony and I go on the 18th and I am so excited. It will be our first night out together without Cooper.

The countdown is on til we go to Sydney for Christmas. I cant wait to see my mum again. She will be amazed at how big Cooper is now, she hasnt seen him since August.

Anyway, I better do some housework while Cooper is sleeping. Back later (when I can coax tony off the PC).

Arvo Ladies,

Just poppin head in quickly. Just got home from work. Mum is out for the night and is making tea. I am so relieved she is cause i am sooo tired. She even drove out here for me!! On the way home i felt so tired that i felt really drunk. The week is really catchin up on me. Thank god its friday tomorrow!! YAY!!!

Anyways, i have read all your posts. Will be back later for personals.

Don't you just hate it when you go to get into bed, and then you remember you've stripped the entire thing including the doona cover? Ahh can't be bothered will go to bed later....

Got all my shopping done! And, I got a new skirt for the chrissie party we're going to on Sunday (yep playing happy families) for 10 bucks!

Baby_Crazy05 Guest

The interview went well I think. Didn't hear today, so I should find out tomorrow if I have the job or not. God I hope so!

Jovi's doing ok ... she didn't have a sleep at all this arvo and I finally got her off to sleep at around 7 after a bit of screaming. Have to start putting up the side of the cot now ... usually we just leave it down that little bit so it's not so hard to reach her, but Scott said when he woke up this morning she was STANDING in her cot laughing at him. The little turd! She wants to crawl and walk so bad but can't yet. When I got home this arvo she was throwing herself around the room ... getting on her hands and feet and trying to push up but of course she can't and landed on her head ... poor little bugger.

Well ... not much else happening ... looking forward to xmas so I can destress.

Just popping in quickly.....I haven't been home long I left the house at 7.35am, came home for 15mins to get changed and grab some nappies and out to the xmas pageant......We have one too Nat!! I didn't know!! Jayden was whingy through most of it but he was tired and grumpy poor boy!! Apparently he has had 4 runny poo nappies today (kinda glad I wasn't there for that!) I'm guessing all our bubs are teething now in full force...well the symptoms are in full force!.

I have had a quick read through.....not sure that I took a lot in though, my brain had turned to mush these days. Kim honey I truley hope Darcy learns how to give you a break....come up here for a couple of weeks I'll get Jayden to sort her out!!

Nat: SIL and niece's are going to Robbie next week, I told them you said it was fantastic!!

I was a little happier at work today... all week I have been either b**chy or sulking haha I'll get over it I'm sure.

FIL has refused to apoligise(sp) and said to my nephew that he doesn't care if I don't bring Jayden over because he can see him at SIL#2 when he goes there when I'm at work GRRR........I'm thinking about changing day cares now which will upset SIL#2 but I don't want FIL seeing him til he says sorry (and means it) Besides I also want somewhere closer.

I'll try to get to personals one of these days.....I have to finish eating dinner now and prep bottles for tomorrow, oh and re pack the nappy bag.....and get the shopping out of the car haha its never ending hey!! I have my xmas party on saturday...it was someone's bright idea to go to hervey bay(1.5hrs away) to play lawn bowls!! Then out to dinner and we won't get home until around 11pm!!! My poor baby....as if I not seeing him all week isn't hard enough!!!

Big hugs and kisses to all mummy's and bubby's
    oxoxoxo

Sara: Just realised your EDD changed? Result of the scan? How are you feeling?

morning girls
    how is every one these days we are certainly heading in to the busy season so i just wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe christmas and new year
    i'm supposed to be cleaning my house today Pfffft couldn't be bothered sick to death of inconsiderate people meaning my husband and kids who think i am thier personal maid ok enough whinging i'll be back later hopefully some one will be around to chat with

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast