Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #21

Nat that's great you are excited about your course. I have to say I'm a bit envious of all you girls embarking on new courses. Just don't think I could manage this year.

Good to hear about Briley's eye Sara. Good luck with the cars. Photos sound lovely.

Vic - that just sucks! Hope P&C went well.

Wow you're trusting ELissa! Guess I should aim to be more like you.....

Well my week started out with a really nasty deceased (joys of the job) and got worse last night with DH threatening to leave 3 minutes before i had to go to work with nowhere ot leave Darcy. Compunded by the 15hrs sleepI'v have in total this week (no joke), it really doesn't feel like it can get any worse.....

kim - sorry youa re having a ***** week, lack of sleep is the worst form of troture, i don't handle it well at all, hope things change for the better soon! My mum is the only one i trust with Archie so far, she was at his birth and her and i are good friends and have the same parenting ideals so i definately trust her completely with my little prince.

sara - goodluck with the cars, gosh what a day ur having!

lea - goodluck with the online enrollments. i think mum wanted to take him for purely selfish reasons, she wants to get him used to sleeping at her house so that she can hve him whenever she wants, but yes it was nice to have a break, i just need to learn how to relax and not think about him...

Just bought nappies and had to go up to the Toddler size! how quickly they grow!!

hi girls just letting you know i'm still here things aren't very good atm i have a feeling my marriage is Over my head is all over the place and i'm in the process of finding some where to go i should know more monday tuseday of next week so until then i most prolly won't be on

shazz - big hugs sweety, stay strong, everything will workout for you soon im sure. Just remember we ar all here for you when you feel like talking or just venting.

Just got Arch to sleep he has hot red cheeks, yucky poo, and has been grizzly and tired all day...i think we might be in for some more teeth...

Shazz- thinking of you, hope it works out OK.
    Kim- poor darling, hope things improve for you too.
    I think this must be a bad point (8-9 months) we are having marital hassles too and life seems tough. Maybe its the weather.
    Sara hope you got your cars out OK and you are safe from the cyclone.
    Neverplan tell us about P&C.

Evening ladies,

Well.....we did'nt get my car out!!! Brent managed to get his car out but mine would'nt budge! Not sure what we are going to do but something needs to be done before any cyclones/rain depressions make their presence known.

Shazz - Ohh mate. So sorry to hear that thing really are'nt going to well for you. I wish there was something i could do. Age and distance is my barrier though. Just remember i am online everynight now and if you need to vent i am here.

Kim - Ewwww. Thats sound awful but so interesting. I wish you could tell me some of the things you have seen. As much as it is gory and that i love to watch the forensic shows on Austar. Good luck sleeping tonight!

Widdly - Oh poor Archie. Briley has got a bit of the flu. She is being a good girl considering. Hope he feels better soon.

Well its been a quiet day in here has'nt it. Hope you are all well...

Might BBL

Hi just quickly before I crash into bed. Literally... I am stuffed

Have been back at work two days. It feels like I have not left and getting up at 5:20 of a morning could take some getting used to again.

Katy's loving school (did finger painting yesterday!!!), and all the teachers love her.

We're over our little gastro thingy thank goodness and everyone seems pleased to see me at work again.

Other than that not much to report.

Will try to be on tomorrow or Friday night for more personals.

Thinking of you all.
    Take care.
    L

neverplan- you have uncovered the mysteries of the P&C that teachers have always known!!
    You are a wise woman, I wish you were at my school.

Morning ladies,

Not feeling 100% today. I think my stomach must have "popped" out a bit over night cause i woke up with a really sore stomach. That and i just feel crappy. So i slept in a bit and decided at 8.35am it was time to rise and make Briley some breakfast. She has a bit of a cold so was in our bed since 6.30am. So i got up had a spew and made breakfast. I am ok now though. Pregnancy! It does the weirdest things to us.

Vic - Yeah thats what i reckon! Trust him! Thats cool about yesterday. If your busy your busy. Plenty of other times we can chat. That is sooo cute about Dylan lecturing the teachers. I would have loved to have been there. The p&c meeting sounded like it was a blast. I am not that sort of person to even think about trying to play the "soccer mum" typre. I leave it too all the wanna be's! I prefer to keep too myself. Sounds like you might be best doing that too!

Leanne - The first few days back are the hardest and most tiring. You will adjust soon. Good to hear you are all over the bug though. Finger painting sounds great! I would have thought Katie was too you too do things like that but obviously not!

Well today is pretty much a repeat of yesterday. Mum is coming up this afternoon to stay for the weekend. So we have to get in and tidy the house up. Briley and daddy are outside doing washing now!

Brent got confirmation on when he is starting the new job lastnight. He leaves monday. I honestly don't know how i feel about the situation. I will definetely be able to tell you monday afternoon. Probably lonely. You don't realise how much you rely on their company until they are'nt there with you. Lucky i have a very good support system..ie family.

Quiet in here today. Hope you are all well.

Christine ~ I hope there are jobs in SA LOL. Otherwise in 4 or so years Iím gonna be in trouble!! I hope you sort through those martial issues and just the crap in general. Everyone seems to be having a crappy start to the year this year.

Sara ~ Arghhhh at the bogged cars!!! How annoying! Its gonna be hard having Brent away especially when youíll be pregnant with a little one to look after! But youíre gonna cope fine sweety! And the money you get paid there is just fantastic! I love Briley in that ticker picture btw! I hope you're feeling better now as well.

Shazz ~ Sending you loads of I wish I was closer to come and help you. Please pop back in and let us know how you care.

Kim ~ Awww honey sending you lots of I hope you get some more sleep and stuff sorted soon hun.

Elissa
    ~ Your mum sounds like my mum!! I find the only times I relax is when Iím with G or I actually have something to do Ė either errands to run, someplace to go or a house to clean. If Iím just sitting there with nothing to do it doesnít work LOL.

Vic ~ That is so sweet of Adam!! I canít wait to give my little man some siblings to be like that with! Pmsl @ the P&C meeting!!

Leanne ~ Glad to hear that you are all feeling better now. Wow at Katy doing finger painting Ė how cool! Blurgh at the 5.20 am start!!!!

Is my bubba the only little man without teeth LOL?? Darn stupid teeth!! Even his cousin who is 5 weeks younger has teeth now!!!

We went to swimming lessons this morning which must have tired Em out because heís been asleep since the drive home! We have a new teacher this year and she just adores Em lol. Sheís always saying what a happy baby he is hehe! There is also a lady at Emís CC that just adores him as well. She takes him off my hands when we get there and sheís still got him when I get back LOL.

Things are going really well here though finally. Emís in a nice routine and my personal life is starting to sort itself out. Iím really excited about uni despite the crappy lecture times LOL. And today my friendís house started getting built!! YAY!! I will be moving into it when it is finished as her and her fiancť are building 2 Ė one to live in and one to rent.

Itís Emís cousins 1st birthday tomorrow so we are off shopping this afternoon to buy him a present!!

Well I'm quiet cos Cam used all my internet allowance 9braodband) and now I have like the slowest connection ever.....at least he was doing an assignment.

Hehe I can sned you an email about it Sara, but it was particularly gross. So much so that me, who never ever pulls rank and usually does the awful stuff so the junior doesn't have, pulled rank and stayed outside. Maybe while your feeling a bit yuk, todays' not the day.

Shazz, I had a cry for us both yesterday. I think about how awful you're feeling a bit. Hope you get the best outcome for you.

Vic, I was so looking forawrd to you standing up!....buggar!

Ha Leanne, did DH tell you we saw him yesterday....and we were just talking about him - wondering how tall he is actually.

Well DH has done the usual - apologised and acting like nothing happened....trying to pick the best time to appraoch stuff...don't want another repeat. BUT the IL know the best times to bother me - they are coming round this arvo...wooohooo! NOT! :P

ETA Nope Nat, Darcy Dragon has no teeth either....but she's the best chewer I know. Most the other mum's in my mothers groups still puree thier kids food, and darcy can just chew regular stuff.....
    Last edited by ~Kim~; February 8th, 2007 at 12:08 PM.

LOL When Em does get teeth he's gonna be great! He chomps on food really well though not as well as Darcy by the sounds of it! Good on you for pulling rank. Grrr @ the IL's! Hey at least your DH apologised... most men can't even get that right!!

I have to go and buy Em more sneakers today. He has sandals and that's it! All the others he has grown out of! And he has to have shoes for CC so he needs them now. Its gonna be another expensive trip to Big W at this rate LOL

Has anyone seen the new Bonds Winter Range? I love it! I'm so excited for winter - I can't wait to rug Em up in such cute clothes!! Though I will be an emotional wreck by then because Em will be 1!!!! Where has the time time gone? I'm starting to get teary already...

lea - i know its so sad and scarey isn't it???!!!! Just makes me want to pregnant again so i can have a little newborn again (how quickly we forget the sheer exhaustion of a newborn!). I haven't seen the winter range yet, we should be getting a BigW down here in the next few months , i can't wait i love the the place and miss it since we moved from Adelaide.

sorry i can't remember the rest of the personals, there were too many!

when Arch gets really frustrated with something he just throws it and does this really loud angry scream...anyone else doing this??

I am on a roll today. I'm just having one of those days where everything goes right!! I've even been able to keep up with posting!!!

Vic ~ GL with trying to change it. They need more 'real' mums on P&C from the sound of it! I got paid yesterday and spent it all today LOL. The CC require all kids to wear shoes and a hat outside. So I send him in shoes. There has only been one time that he still had them on when I picked him up. And that was because he was outside LOL. That is my last spending spree though LOL. Even though I only got stuff I needed - shoes for Em, uni stuff and a birthday present - I still spent too much. Its not that I can't afford to but I want to start being more wise with my money this year.

Elissa ~ Oh my the tantrums Em has!! They are unbelievable! I didn't realise they would start so early!!! And G just taught Em to throw properly (smart man) and now everything he gets in his hands he throws Whereabouts are you in SA again? Part of the new range is out in Big W already. I just tried to find a Bonds website but they don't seem to have one

Well all my uni stuff is organized besides my text books. The UniBook site has been down so I can't get prices for the books I need. I am going to try and find them cheaper if I can - ebay or some thing hopefully. One of the text books is $80!

Alright seeing as my day has been so great I better go and complete it with a basketful of ironing

Oh Nat doesn't get any better either. Bonds do have a website, I'll try to find it. Thier winter stuff is quite cool though.

Yep ELissa I've got a tanty chucker too.....like now when she doesn't want to go to sleep.

Vic, why can DH always see through it??? That's good about the dress standards at CC. I know Leanne has to send Katy in closed in shoes too.

SPeaking of getting teary. I was nursing Darcy before I and was so overwhelmed. By what I have no idea. She just amazes me. Then I thought, I hope it happens with 2, 3 and 4 too and then I thought of you Vic and i wasn't worried anymore.....

LOL Kim I get that feeling too. When you look at their little faces and little hands and they're looking up at you smiling, staring at something intently trying to work it out or just sleeping... it melts my heart. Thanks for trying to find the Bonds site. I only had a quick look on google - I was sure there was one though.

I am half way through my ironing and Em is annoying me. So I'm having a break LOL. Well I was actually walking down the hall to get more water to put in the iron and happened to stop by the study pmsl!!

Em is still trying to crawl underthings that he is too big for haha! It makes for a funny site!!

Funny funny about Dylan, but I'm never sure whether I should laugh at her or not. You know when they do something naughty or socially unacceptable but is really hilarious to those of us who are 5 years old at heart? Yeah I'm not sure how I'd go either Vic. Is it ROsehill or Randwick? I'm going to Rosehill next weekend for my sisters hens day.

Darcy was up til midnight last night Little cow. Then she only slept until 6. Just when I think she's got it....and she's cut back a day sleep. She can be awake for hours and not be tired
    ETA Nat, if you look up bonds dot com dot au for the bonds site. I just signed up to their mailing list becasue the full range isn't available online yet.
    Last edited by ~Kim~; February 9th, 2007 at 10:13 AM.

Oh der Kim... that was easy enough haha!! Now I look a bit silly LOL. I have signed up as well!! 'd love for Em to be a bonds model I think... that little boy on the site was so cute!!! Em was up late last night as well - till 11.30 and then woke half way through the night for a bottle. Then just before 6 woke up... grrrrr. Then I realised he'd soaked himself through LOL. So I changed him and bought him into bed with me and he slept till 9. He's asleep again already LOL. That's what you get for staying up late pmsl!!

Vic How excellent will it be to get away without kids for 2 days! I'm sure you'll miss them like crazy though. How sweet is your DH? Glad to hear that things are going well with the IL's - sounds as though you've got it all worked out. I'm sure its some sort of safety issue with the shoes - who knows. It doesn't bother me because I prefer Em to wear shoes when he plays outside anyway. The poor kid drags his feet over the roughest surfaces and gets all dirty and cuts his feet up. And besides I think the shoes are just too cute hehe!!

Well Em is asleep and the washing is on. I have a few things I should do while I'm waiting for him to wake up. We're going out as soon as he does. Its his cousins first birthday today I can't believe our babies are all going to be turning 1 soon. Has anyone thought of 1st birthday party ideas??

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast