Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #22

Leanne- take her into emergency, I wouldn't think just gastrolite on the advice of a chemist but then again I'm not medically trained LOL. Ring them first and ask,they often will help over the phone.

Hi girls!

Just thought Iíd get one last post in before heading to bed. Iím wide awake and not tired at all which sucks as we have an early start in the morning and its gonna be difficult to get up LOL. Same old, same old at work today.

Tania ~ I hope your MIL is okay! A mild heart attack would scare me too!!! Did you enjoy the markets today? Love the new pic of Jayden as well. I really must start taking more pics of Em again!

Leanne ~ Stupid emergency ward! Changing every Ĺ an hour sounds bad Ė how full are the nappies lol (sorry if tmi)? Arghhh at the scratch in the car as well! I havenít got the stain out yet lol. Iím going to try and use my parents wet vax next weekend to see if that helps. Iím so sorry to hear of your SILís father passing away. I was advised the same thing re the gastrolite. Em just wouldnít have a bar of it though.

Alison ~ No apologies for the lack of personals. Itís a pleasure to hear from you. Cooper sounds like heís gonna be on the move even faster soon.

Shazz ~ Kellee last logged on Feb 20th so Iíd say she still checks in on us but doesnít have time to post perhaps? I do remember her saying that the past few months are the busiest for gigs and stuff.

Christine ~ I think the same thing about having kids and learning teaching. You have such a different take on things once you become a parent. Even just on the orientation day I felt worlds apart from most of the school leavers there. How cute of Riley to help you type!

Kim ~ Iím sure youíll be fine with the single parenting stuff! What course is DH doing? Stupid space bar lol. Enjoy your stay at your mums.

Well I thought my little man wouldnít be walking for ages as he just wasnít interested. I was quite happy because as far as Iím concerned heís still a baby while heís just crawling. But the last few days heís been using his walker heaps more and is started to stand unaided for longer more often as well Just from watching him I know it wonít be long!

He just woke up and is giving me sleep cuddles while I typeÖ itís a good thing Iím not tired I suppose!

Morning girls,

Just thought i would pop in and say hi. Things are going ok. I am back at home at the moment but the "issues" between Brent and I are'nt sorted. I am really back here cause he leaves (finally) for the mines on wednesday and i did'nt think it would be fair to briley or him for me not too be here so they can bond before he leaves.

First day of uni today. I have 2 lectures. I am just trying to find my lecture notes now. I am quite looking forward to it. I am going to find out today about changing to external though. 4 days is just too much on me i think. Its the same time as part-time so its not going to make much difference.

Sorry for the lack of personals. Hope those bubs that were sick are feeling better. I do check in on the posts too see how you are all going.

Briley is good. I think some teeth may be on their way. She has been quite grizzly the last few days. Who knows though! She has these moments all the time!

Anyhoo....hope you are all well.

BBL

Time for a new thread ladies!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678