Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #25

Share away Shazz - I didn't feel this awful with Darcy, i'd be happy to share that if that's what it is lol.

Evening girls,

Nice and chatty in here i see.

Just poppin in to catch up on post and say hi. Not up for personals tonight. Hope you all dont mind.

Poor Briley has been sooky all afternoon. She has even had 2 sleeps today and is still in bed by 7.00pm. I think her gums are playing up on her. I gave her some panadol to go too bed with so that should help.

I am feeling quite sore tonight. My ligaments around my stomach must be stretching out cause thats where the pain is. Its quite painful. I am going too put the hot shower on it soon. Baby has been moving around heaps today. Its great too feel.

For those who like to read, I brought a book yesterday called The Rouseabout. It was great! I finished it in a day! The story is about a farm girl from Tasmania who falls pregnant to a 17 year old boy at a B 'n' S ball. She does and runner but keeps the baby without the father knowing. I cried quite a few times through the book. Its a very girly book. A great read!

Book reviews aside, I am not doing much else for the weekend. Brent told me too call him lastnight at 8.30pm on the phones they have out there. I spoke too him on tuesday and he said over and over, dont forget too ring cause i will be there waiting for the call. So anyways i get everything done by 8.30 and laydown in bed and call the number. No answer. He stood me up!! I was soo angry and hurt. I speak to him once maybe twice if i am lucky a fortnight and he can't even be there. I knew he would be drinking pi** and watching the friday night football. We'll see when he calls me again though. I am putting money on it though!

Sorry for the gripe.

Hope you are all well. Have a great weekend.

Ni night!

That's a bit poor on his part Sara!! When does he come home again? Wednesday?

Nat why is your avatar pregnant??? Hmmmm? Something you forgot to share???

What's the fixation with Dylan? Why the comparisons?

Shazz was that you that came 2nd in the weight loss challenge???

Kim ~ yep tis me i can't wait to do it again i need to have a set goal date i think i kind of feel in limbo atm

Nat's pg belly av ~ looks like she has stolen i think sheries avatar it is definately one of the other mods av's

pmsl April Fools girls!

Nice spotting Shazz!

Evening ladies,

Just poppin in to say hi. Feeling quite down tonight. Mum came out today and we had a big fight. First time in a long time.

Brent called lastnight. He told me that the reason he did'nt call on Friday was cause the bosses put seafood and pi** on after work and he forgot! I knew alcohol had to be involved! He comes back early this week cause they could'nt get any other flights cause of easter. So he will be back tuesday now. I am glad cause i really need to see him after today. He is the one i turn too when i fight with my mum. I really needed him today.

Briley is good. She is starting to get sooky when people leave now. When my mum was leaving today she chucked a tanty on me and started crying. I think she is beginning to understand the leaving part of things. Not good for when Brent leaves!

Anyways, hope you are all well. So sorry for no personals again.

You cheeky thing Nat!!! Good one!

My mate Michelle, the one who had the baby a couple of months ago, pulled the same thing on me today!! I nearly choked! Then she said, APRIL FOOLS!!!
    Last edited by Lea13; April 1st, 2007 at 10:54 PM.

Just thought I’d pop in and post a bit before I get some of this assignment done. Its really quite huge and I’m freaking out! I have done most of the actual ‘work’ though – the rest is just researching, printing and photocopying etc. I really should be working on it now but I’ve missed you guys!!!

Tania ~ LOVE the new pic of Jayden. He is just too cute! Grrr to your SIL! I’d be so annoyed. Being late for work is not on – for you or for her! LOL @ your SIL and the MCN. I know people like that as well. I think they’re cute and cost effective hence my reason for wanting to convert. Unlike old nappies they don’t need to be scrubbed – you just chuck ‘em in the wash. If any more effort was needed there’d be a resounding ‘pfffft’ from my end of the line lol! I always read everyones posts lol! How funny that Jayden does that with your hands because so does Em! He thinks its great! I think the cream is about $9 or maybe $13 but no more then that.

Vic ~ Your Friday nights sound great Where’s my invite lol I have only tried a Peapod so far which is a pocket nappy. I’ve just ordered an AIO to try as well. Both nappies are the type that don’t need covers. I will try the fitted and covers for overnight sleeps though. I am only slowly building my stash up though. They aren’t cheap even if I do save money in the long run!

Kim ~ That’s not TMI lol. I hadn’t heard that about depo injections. When I was looking into them with my Dr he said that you’re fertile as soon as you’re off them, just like the pill and the implant. When did you stop the injections?!?! TEST TEST TEST lol! Let me know if you need any help with the nappy stuff. I’m no expert but I have managed to decipher the lingo lol and I know where you can pick up cheap nappies just to try out! Pmsl that was the cake I was going to make! My mum has convinced me that making a train would be a better idea hehe! Grrrrr to your darn IL’s. Don’t invite the IL’s. Do what ever it takes. Even if you have to take Darcy there to see them to keep them away. That way they think they have won but you are really getting what you want. LOVE the new ticker picture of Darcy!

Sara ~ How on earth do you find the time to read a whole book!?!? I couldn’t manage that! I started one ages ago and I’ve still only read 22 pages hehe! Grrrr @ Brent not being there to answer your call over a **** up! I hope you can sort things out with your mum soon. I hate fights like that! When are the IL’s coming to stay?

I don’t sterilize and haven’t for a few months now. It seemed pointless when he was throwing everything on the floor and then eating it lol. In saying that I kept going until I got sick of the bucket in the kitchen and I needed the room hehe! It was easy enough to do.

Em has been fantastic the last few days. He’s got so many new tricks and is starting to interact and toddle around more as well. He’s still quite unsteady and will drop down to crawl because its faster but he’s getting there. He’s booked in for a hair cut this week so I hope that doesn’t make him look too much older!

Well I think that’s it from me tonight. If you hear from me before Tuesday give me a cyber kick up the butt and tell me to get this assignment done lol. Its worth 50% of my grade so I shouldn’t be posting in here till its finished!!
    Last edited by Lea13; April 1st, 2007 at 11:19 PM.

Morning Girls. Boy you've all been chatting up a storm today.
    We'll I took the day off today to spend time with my mother and grandmother, and have been as sick as a dog with the flu since I submitted my leave form last Thurs. Why is that always the way?
    So, just popping in to say HI, and then back to bed for me. My head hurts..... oh, and don't you hate it when you have blown your nose like 5,000 times and your nose goes crusty and your top lip gets all swollen and dry. Such a great look eh?
    BBL

Oh No Leanne! Poor love, hope you get some good health vibes soon

Keep working Nat! It will all be worth it in the end.

Oh Sara, why is it so easy to sway them with food and drink? Whatever the fight with your mum was over I hope it gets resolved.

We had a weird night - not only was it April Foos but it was a full moon as well, so not only are there practical jokers, but nutters too....grrr why do people think it's funny to waste emergency service time for a joke???
    I was really nauseas all night and then I had to chase a prowler so that made me feel better - NOT. I have ordered some tests though, so if I'm not pregnant I'm a hyperchondriac lol. On the upside, Cam feels bad for me and has ironed about 10 police hsirts so that's half I don't have to do.

Cam let me sleep right through my personal training session this aftrenoon he forgot and wanted me to sleep.

hehehe this arvo before her bath I took Darcy's nappy off so she could have half an hour without it, well of course she did a little poo which I caught with a cloth nappy - no biggy, then she crawled off and was quiet for ages. I found her in the laundry playing in poo! I told Cam to go and get her and put her in the bath, but I nearly wet myself laughing when I heard him gagging. Dunno why he's gagging - I'm the nauseas one.

I thought I'd quickly post because its been so quiet in here!

Leanne ~ Buggar about being sick I hope you enjoyed your day off though. Sounds like a good time!

Kim ~ pmsl @ Darcy playing with her own poo!! I let Em take a rusk into the bath once because he wouldn't let go of it and I thought he was chomping on the mushy left over parts and he'd done a poo and was eating it Groooooosssss lol! It will definitely be worth it in the end. And I must admit despite the work load I am enjoying it! That was lovely that Cam let you sleep through - pity about missing the session though. Can you make them up? :fingerscrossed: that you get a How exciting will that be?!!?

Well I better get back to it. My journal for my assignment alone was over 9000 words holy crapola! Its one of those assignments that you could just keep working on constantly so I will be working on it till I have to leave for uni tomorrow I suppose!

Em has his Peapod on overnight again tonight. The first time it leaked but I was lazy and didn't let it dry completely and he had 3 bottles that night instead of the normal 2. So here's hoping it goes better tonight!

Nat I've been researching them. Do you have the overnight pad that goes in with the other one? They look like the ones I will go with I think.

PMSL Kim at Darcy playing in pooh. We've had about 10 here today. And Kaitlyn tried a few sultana's yesterday for the first time, so guess what we had in there - yep looked like whole grapes! I know probably TMI.
    Wow how exciting Kim - go and do a test. I'll drop one in... you just say the word if you need me there.

We had a busy day today. Picked up mum and my grandmother and went shopping. Four generations of girls all out shopping. Boy was it tiring. And between me blowing my nose coughing, and cleaning up poohy nappies I was kept pretty busy.

I am pooped.

Off to bed for me I think. Another big day at work tomorrow. Thank goodness for short work weeks!

Take care everone.
    Personals soon....

NIIITTTE.!

Night Leanne! Sounds like you had fun today despite the cold! How did Katy go with sultanas? I haven't tried Em with them yet. Hadn't thought to. 4 generations that is fantastic!

Kim The one he's got on now is a pocket nappy which is where you the back has an opening and you stuff it with the absorbent material. He has the normal insert plus a night booster in there right now. The pockets are good because you can take out the inserts and hang them all separately so they dry quicker. I have a Beaut Bots AIO second coming to try now as well. I'll let you know how it goes!

Back to the studying. I'm soooooo tired from only getting 4 hours sleep last night!

Sultanas are gross aren't they? Darcy though manages to eat all the insides and spit out the skin lol, don't know how she does it.

Thanks Leanne, I've ordered a heap off ebay, they should get here today......

Shazz: I hold back to keep the peace, if SIL#1 wonít look after Jayden Iíd have no one else to look after him. As far as the food thing goes both her and MIL knows how p*$$ed off I was about that.

Vic: Your Friday nights sound good!! How rude of the ILís to even make that kind of comparison!! Your right grandparents should just be loving and accept the kids for who they are! The SIL that is FDC mum is ok she gives him what I tell her, she alters the times a bit but thatís no big deal. She looks after him Tuesday to Thursday so MIL & SIL#1 both have him on Mondays and SIL#1 has him Fridays

Kim: Yes they are mumís themselves but they have obviously forgotten or maybe they didnít care what they gave their kids when they are sick (some of the nieces & nephews you can tell haha). That wasnít TMI at allÖ.. Good luck I hope you get a BFP soon!! How is Cam with his family? I wouldnít invite them, itís a special day and you donít want it ruined by ppl like that! Eww Darcy!! Jayden hasnít done the poo painting yet (hope he never does hehe) but he loves vomit painting on the carpet.

Sara: How do you get time to read??? Study, baby, baby on the way, farmÖÖI struggle with just a baby and work!!

Nat: Great April fools!! I forgot all about it this year!! I love changing my ticker picÖ.I love that one of Jayden too although the real photo you can see his teeth better haha. Aww clever Em clapping your hands too!!

Leanne: Thatís terrible!! Get better soon!!

Will try to catch up on the rest another time, Jayden has just woken up. We have a checkup this morning so YAY I donít have to go in to work until later!!

Have a great day girls
    oxoxox

SNAP Kim!! hehe
    Last edited by Lea13; April 5th, 2007 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Double Post

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast