Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born May 2006 #25

Morning girls!

A talkative bunch lately are'nt we!!!

Feeling like i am getting ANOTHER cold today. I have been coughing and have a bit of a snotty nose. Feeling really drained too. Thanks god Brent gets back today!

Speaking of Brent, he stood me up again lastnight! He called first thing thismorning and reckoned the phonelines were down!! BULLSH*T!!! I could just tell by his voice that he was hungover!! Why oh why does he persit on lying to me. I can see straight through his lies. I was so tired of it all.

Anyhoo....

Yesterday must have been the day for our littlins to sneak off and be quiet and into things. Briley was playing in her room yesterday ( which i might add she has been doing heaps of lately!!) and she was quiet so i went to check on her. Well she had a tub of Sudocreme is her hand and was eating it!!! She had it all over her face and everything. As soon as i spotted her i gasped so she could hear me and she threw the tub!! It was so funny! Sprung!!! Was a good photo moment but!

Now for personals!

Kim - Ewww!! It has to happen sooner or later i spse! I dread the day i catch Briley playing in her poo! How nice of Cam to let you sleep. Even though he did let you sleep right through your appointment!! I can't believe you might be pregnant already!! Sending a truckload of vibes your way hun!!! Make sure you keep us posted.

Nat - 9000 words!!!!!!!! Holy dooly!!! Whats that for???? IL's will be here round the 14th of April. So not too far away! I was pretty lucky to be able to read a book that weekend. Briley behaved quite well. And i did stay up pretty late Friday night reading it. The book was completely addictive! I think i might read it again. I hate when you buy or borrow a book that your so into that you dont want it too end but it does. I just want to the story to do on and on!

Tania - How are you hun?? Have'nt caught up with you on MSN for ages. How's work going?? I have been getting your emails and checking out the blogs of Jayden. I have to do it at uni though cause i only have dial up at home.

Leanne - That sound like how i am going to feel shortly! Hope you feel better soon mate!

Hi to everyone else!!!

Well i am off to pick Brent up from the airport shortly. Briley and i have too have our showers and stuff now.

Have a great day girls!!

Did the test - Still feel crappy though....wish I had something to track or a cycle....

Sara: Are you taking any vitamins hon? Your getting sick a lot! I think you need to slow down a bit and take some time for yourself, I know thats hard when Brent's away and with Uni but I think you really need som R & R. I'm the closest to you but still too far away, otherwise I would help you out!! Did you get Tsunami warnings where you are? We did but I didn't know anything about it until the warning was over. Apparently ppl picked their kids up from daycare and school and went to our only hill in Bundaberg haha. Good luck with Brent.....can't believe he stood you up again!! MEN!!

Kim: Aww....maybe its too early to tell yet?? I hope you get BFP really soon. Have you used an ovulation kit? Apparently they are really goodm then you'd know if your ovulating or not cause you haven't got AF back have you?

:hugs: you may just need a little more practise but man i can't wait for your

Aww Kim it will happen soon. Yeah maybe an ovulation kit might help. It will happen when it is supposed to.

Work went well today. Did not do much. Heap to do but could not be bothered!!!

The cold has died down but I can't get rid of the cough. I had a coughing fit ont he train to work this morning and the person sitting next to me asked me to tone it down. What the???? So in disgust I turned my music up so everyone could hear it. I got some smiles from the other train'ers so I know it was an okay thing to do. SOME PEOPLE eh?

We've (I've) decided I am not going to have a party for Katy. Just going to take that day off work, send her to school for half a day with some nice pink and purple iced cup cakes, and make her a nice butterfly cake (or something like that) and have the family over for a cuppa that night. That'll do. I just don't have the energy.

Kim - well have to go out for a cuppa (just us girls) and celebrate the girls birthdays together.

Anyways, just popping in before I bath and bottle Kaitlyn and pop her in bed and get things ready for 'hump' day.

Take care all.

Hi I am back! had an OK weekend (DH got in a mood- long story) I had a sort of mini meltdown sunday night (no medication, too much stress) spent monday at home crying but things are much better now.
    Riley is over his cold/chest infection but still not sleeping. We are booked to go to Tresillian on 28th May if not before. I am very nervous but I can't keep going like this.
    Jess is still not completely better but tests are still inconclusive, we think maybe irritable bowel?
    Looking forward to holidays but have to get through Easter Hat parade and drama performance tomorrow! The drama teacher is very ambitious my year 1 s are doing excerpts from The Tempest! It should be interesting.
    Be back tomorrow for personals.

Hey Christine. Hope you are okay.
    Hope the kids get better soon and you can get some well earned rest.
    Speaking of which, I am off to bed.
    Take care eh?

Just quickly before I head to bed as I'm soooo tired!

As you all know I've been flat out with two major assignments over the past few weeks. They are the first assignments I have handed up so I was a bit nervous about them. Well I got them back today and I got 2 High Distinctions I was sooooo happy as you can imagine!!

We also got our teacher prac placements today and I've been placed at a primary school 2 minutes away from home!! I couldn't believe it!That will make things so much easier with Em etc!!!

Then I came home to lovely cooked meal of tacos and then sat down to watch the last episode of Heroes we have on DVD. So a great day for me!!!

Will pop back in tomorrow for personals!

Just quickly before I have a snooze Vic - hahahaha, you made me laugh out loud. Glad your little sheep is OK!!

Nat WOOOOHOOOOOO on your assignments and another WOOOOHOOOO on your placement and gotta love coming home to having dinner cooked for you (I wish)
    Vic ~ i'm so glad your little lamby is ok too
    BBL
    the cleaning fairy missed my place ( hope they made it to you VIc )

Jodie259 Guest

Hey Vic, beautiful story about the sheep. If you scrapbook, you should make a page about that. If you don't, then you should write it down somewhere as a keepsake. I keep meaning to write things in Shauns baby book - but never get around to it. And I want to do scrapbooking - and have bought all the stuff... but who has [email protected][email protected][email protected]

Hey Vic the cleaning fairy came here one night! It was Jess high on caffeine LOL Put the coffee on and I'll send her up if you like!

Congratulations Nat!!! That's a fabo mark!!!

Cleaning fairy (who was home all afternoon by himself) forgot to stop here too...

Christine: Sorry to hear about your weekend!! 28th of May is a long time to wait, fingers crossed you get in before. Good luck with the Easter Hat parade and the drama performance tomorrow……I’d swap with you if I could haha.

Vic: Cleaning fairy missed me too. The sheep story was so cute!! Not so good for Adam falling off the bed though, glad he’s ok.

Nat: Woohoo!!! Congratulations! All that hard work paid off. That is great that your placement is so close to home. I used to work at a CCC that was a 3 min walk from home….but of course I drove most days and it took me longer haha.

Jodie: I am the same with Jayden’s baby book….most of it is filled out but there are a lot of his milestones that I keep “meaning” to write down and I keep forgetting, then there are the things that aren’t in the book like the little things they do and say etc. I have another notebook for things like that but there’s nothing in it as I never remember at the time.

Kim: The cleaning fairy that lives here doesn’t think he should have to clean as he works!! With that theory our house would be pretty dirty seen as I work FT too. Are you feeling any better?

I had an annoying day at work today. There were some boxes left near the recycling bin that hadn’t been crushed yet, the 2 boys that had them were saying that it wasn’t their job to crush and put them away and each said the other should do it. I cracked the s**ts and said to one of them (who is 63 & should know better) It’s a 5 min job it could have been done by now….and in his usual patronizing voice said “I think you’ll find it takes a bit more than 5 minutes my dear” GRR ……..I stormed out with a Stanley knife and hacked away at the boxes myself and was done in less than 10mins. A delivery guy turned up and said “oh are you out here today?” and I said “No, I wouldn’t be out here if the boys knew how to clean up after themselves” He just laughed of course. I get really annoyed at one of them as he is forever complaining why he can’t do something ‘I haven’t been trained’ ‘I’d go but they took the company car off me and why should I use my own’( the car was taken off him well before I went on leave to have Jayden….get over it already). That’s enough whinging about work from me.

Jayden’s check up went well, he is 9.96kgs now….I really thought he’d hit the 10kg mark but he has had the runs for just under a week so he may have lost some there, she said otherwise he was looking gorgeous and healthy. I have concluded hospitals and Jayden don’t mix, we visited FIL in hospital Sunday and Jayden pulled himself up on something and it turned and he slipped hitting his chin on it and grazing it, then at his checkup (child health at the hospital) he was sitting on the ground while CHN and I were talking and his fell and hit his forehead on the corner of her desk….OMG she paniced!! Said it was going to bruise REALLY badly and have a huge lump and sometimes the skull can be fractured (not that she was trying to scare me). I said I’d keep an eye on him but I’m sure he’d be fine as he’d stopped crying, if he had a fractured skull I’m sure he’s either be passed out or still crying. Anyway there is a tiny line of a bruise down his forehead and no lump.

Hi all.

Our cleaning fairy (me) is on strike tonight. !!! But will be back tomorrow cause there's a heap of washing and ironing to be done. Christine - how much coffee does Jess need, and when do we pick her up? LOL! Can I borrow her for a weekend?

Vic: That sheep story was so funny. Isn't it funny how you can really be 'acting' out dreams. I once threw myself off the end of the bed backwards. Wonder why I woke up with a splitting headache and a massive bruise on my arm. Did not even wake up. Must have been dreaming of bungy jumping or diving or something! LOL

Nat. Wow good on you for finishing your assignments and for those great marks! Well done.

I never remember to write things down. Sometimes I am glad that Katy is at 'school' cause at the end of the year we get a scrapbook which has her art work, and photos they have taken and things she's said and done. Which makes me happy cause I sometimes feel like I am missing so much. I have two paintings of hers on my wall at work now - so cute. I have written a few things down but nothing really since going back to work in Feb.

I do a little bit of digital scrapbooking (less expensive), but I rarely find the time to do it. I have not touched any pages since the Christmas card we did. How bad is that?

Kim - how ya feeling? How did the antenatal meet up go? Did the bubbas enjoy playland?

Tania - I would have been annoyed too. Nothing worse then lazy procratinating people at work. Ticks me off too. I'm always hearing "it's not in my job description to do that'. Funny thing is, I have NEVER seen a copy of our job description. So I say, 'get over yourself!".

Good to hear that Jayden is doing well. Kaitlyn's always banging her head lately. Sometimes she looks like a little abused kid, and I feel like wearing a shirt (she's learning to walk - and likes adventure!).

Well my flu is almost gone. (fingers crossed). Last night I only woke once with a coughing fit at about 2am but after a swig (and a big one at that) of the cough mixture bottle I was able to go back to sleep.

Sara - you looking after yourself and resting up I hope.....

Well that's about it for me for the moment. Hello to everyone else. Hope you are all doing well.

Enjoy your days tomorrow and if I am not on before the weekend, have a FANTASTIC EASTER.

I look forward to seeing pictures of our bubbas with their first chocky egg.... Kaitlyn's is sitting in the fridge and I am so tempted to crack it open but know that my DH will crack me open if I do.

Nite!

Christine, that's awful!!! I really hope your kids surprised you today and made you smile.

I so get you on the bloke thing Tania, though I have to admit, sometimes they really surprise you too. i still express and not one of them has had a heart attack about it or freaked out about the milk in the fridge. Last night there was a rumble with a mental health patient no-one wanted to go to, so off I go with a brand new probationer. I talked him into the ambo no probs but then got in trouble cos I've got kidney pain and I shouldn't be getting nito fights! I promptly got sent home.

Still feeling crappy, but I know it's not in my head. Might go to the doc's tomorrow and get a bt. My kidneys (which put me in hospital pre Darcy and now require blood thinners for any subsequent pregs due to their failure under pressure) are hurting big time despite the 3l of water I drink every day.

Well the Dragon is fighting sleep tonight big time and it's been a huge struggle and I can hear my DH snoring despite shut doors and a whole floor between us, so I'm guessing I'm in for a good night.....

ETA OMG Vic at the car and the groceries!!!!!

Leanne only Mel and Alison and I went. Don't know what happened to the other two. It was OK. Where I usually go it's empty and I don't have to pay. At Lollipops it was $4 for me and chockers, and when she's 1 it will cost $12 for her to get in....won't be going back there. Think i'll stick to my elcheapo with better play equipment.
    Last edited by ~Kim~; April 4th, 2007 at 09:37 PM.

Oh Kim, I hope you are able to get some sleep. Go put a peg on your DH's nose! LOL...

Evening ladies,

Just poppin in to say hi. No time for personals. Sorry!

We are going camping tomorrow so i will be MIA for a few days. We went and hired a 4 x 4 camper trailer thingy for the week so we are off tomorrow! Just headin south of Townsville to the beach. I am looking forward to camping comfortably.

Been on the run getting everything ready today and tonight. I am satisfied that i have everything though. So now i am going to bed to try and get a good nights sleep. Briley has been waking up a fair bit since i put her down at 7pm. Her gums must be hurting so i hope its not going to continue throughout the night.

Well i hope you all have a lovely Easter. I will be back sunday maybe monday, not sure yet. See how my hair is feeling by then!

Be safe. Talk to you all then.

Ciao!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast